Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:35 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 05:25 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 05:22 AM
two birds, caw caw [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:39 AM

Old October 18th, 2018, 07:10 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: LavenderClan Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Cosmos View Post
Berrytail's ears pricked up at the voice of another cat. "Ah, that must be them." Smokefoot nodded gently. "She bumped into me and dropped her herb, and now she's blaming me for it." Her claws dug into the soft dirt, resisting the urge to lash out at the other cat. Berrytail soothed her nerves, gently licking her forehead. He stepped foward, leaving her a few tail-length behind. "I'm sure she didn't mean to ruin your herb. She cares as much about the future of these kits as you do." He tried to pick up the scent of the cat, tracking his pawsteps back.
Starlingflight let out a huff. The other cat didn’t seem to believe them. Why would he? The (presumed) hunter seemed to be friends of the “new” cat. They were just some stranger that complained about the she-cat. But it was her fault. The Gatherer was trying to help the queens and their kits. And now they were trying to explain themselves, even if they didn’t have to. “Either way, it’s not my fault. She should’ve looked where she was going.” Gheg mewed. Not a hiss. But a nuetral tone. Again, they didn’t want to seem like a bad guy. Even if they were the one insisting that they weren’t at fault... but nevertheless they didn’t want to be the one to loose against the other feline. Their eyes darted back and forth. They were getting a headache now. With all the light constantly flickering, anyone would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Adventures View Post
Coldkit ducked his head, stung by the realization that the older shekit wasn't being friendly at all. He fluffed out his head, but said nothing. The young tom lifted his head and tried to look like he wasn't hurt at all.
"Follow me," Coldkit bolted off to a soggy corner of the den. He pawed at it and bit at it, trying to make a hole. Of course, it didn't to so much as a scrape to the protected den. Coldkit narrowed his round amber eyes, lashing his little tail. He then looked up at Nutmegkit with eyes gleaming with admiration.
"I bet you could escape! You're a lot older and stronger than me," The young kitten seemed to have forgotten Nutmegkit's aggression. He curled his tail and sat down, looking up at her expectantly, as if he thought she could lift the entire den.
(Sorry it’s so short, my phones almost out of battery)
Nutmegkit couldn’t help the small smirk that played on her expression. The small kit finally seemed to get it. But it’s not like she wanted him to feel bad exactly... she just expected it out of him. If that makes any sense... The tabby followed Coldkit to the damp corner. Her yellow orbs examined it. It was clearly made out of the strongest material the clan could get. It is the Nursery, after all. Hearing his words, she felt a moment of doubt. What if she couldn’t do it? What if she couldn’t even make a scratch. The young molly tried not to focus on those thoughts. Instead, she started to (try) to rip apart a small section of the den. At first it didn’t work, but after a while she managed to make a tiny hole. Big enough for Coldkit, and maybe her as well. She just had to get her head in, and she could escape. “Come on, your first!” She mewed.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 18th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Starlingflight let out a huff. The other cat didn’t seem to believe them. Why would he? The (presumed) hunter seemed to be friends of the “new” cat. They were just some stranger that complained about the she-cat. But it was her fault. The Gatherer was trying to help the queens and their kits. And now they were trying to explain themselves, even if they didn’t have to. “Either way, it’s not my fault. She should’ve looked where she was going.” Gheg mewed. Not a hiss. But a nuetral tone. Again, they didn’t want to seem like a bad guy. Even if they were the one insisting that they weren’t at fault... but nevertheless they didn’t want to be the one to loose against the other feline. Their eyes darted back and forth. They were getting a headache now. With all the light constantly flickering, anyone would.

Nutmegkit couldn’t help the small smirk that played on her expression. The small kit finally seemed to get it. But it’s not like she wanted him to feel bad exactly... she just expected it out of him. If that makes any sense... The tabby followed Coldkit to the damp corner. Her yellow orbs examined it. It was clearly made out of the strongest material the clan could get. It is the Nursery, after all. Hearing his words, she felt a moment of doubt. What if she couldn’t do it? What if she couldn’t even make a scratch. The young molly tried not to focus on those thoughts. Instead, she started to (try) to rip apart a small section of the den. At first it didn’t work, but after a while she managed to make a tiny hole. Big enough for Coldkit, and maybe her as well. She just had to get her head in, and she could escape. “Come on, your first!” She mewed.
" I knew you could do it! " Coldkit smiled brightly, crouching and tucking his tail along his side. He stalked forward quietly, wiggling out of the nursery with ease. The small kit purred and sat down out side of the den. Excitement tingled in his paws as he looked through the small hole, which seemed so big to Coldkit.
"You're seriously the coolest!" He meowed without thinking. Coldkit gasped excitedly, a thought popping into his head.
"What if you're done with your training by the time I'm training?? You could be my mentor!" Coldkit smiled brightly.

Tigress Is My Lost Twin And Therapist
Mr.Krabs hope Is My Mentor
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old October 19th, 2018, 06:13 AM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post

Berrytail sighed. Clearly they weren’t going to leavw this alone unless they won the argument. Unfortunately, neither was Smokefoot, who sat with her tail curled around her legs. "Listen," His tone grew harsher, but not because he was angry at them. He was angry at both of them, for starting this whole thing. "even if it is Smokefoot's fault, it was an accident. She never meant to drop the herb." Eventually, he would be a part of this too, standing by Smokefoot like he always does. But that wasn’t his fault, was it? All Smokefoot had to do was say it was her fault, something she would never do. He turned back to the gray she-cat. "Please, just end this."

Character site in progress