Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 11:39 PM

Old February 5th, 2018, 03:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@2018 Okapi

There was something peculiar about her insistence on becoming friends, and the tom's ears twitched with some discomfort. Why did he agree to go hunting with her? He was beginning to regret that decision.

"I don't have an apprentice currently," he responded to the lesser personal question. "I had three in the past. Two are dead." The third was doing fine to his understanding, despite some relationship drama. "As for the others.. I have a mate. Iceflower. She's quite sweet and loving and I'm looking forward to returning to her once this patrol has concluded." To curl up around her and drink in her sweet scent. "I'd rather not talk about kits." Losing the three he had with his former mate had been devastating, and he wanted to move on with his life. He didn't know Cloudsky well enough to go down that dark place in his memory. Iceflower and him weren't planning on having kits, and he was content with that.

They were nearing the river, and Firehawk's ears perked at the sight of the fallen tree he had come to associate the waterway with. The tom excitedly shot forward, breaking off into a sprint toward the sound of the bubbling liquid.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 5th, 2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
@2018 Okapi

There was something peculiar about her insistence on becoming friends, and the tom's ears twitched with some discomfort. Why did he agree to go hunting with her? He was beginning to regret that decision.

"I don't have an apprentice currently," he responded to the lesser personal question. "I had three in the past. Two are dead." The third was doing fine to his understanding, despite some relationship drama. "As for the others.. I have a mate. Iceflower. She's quite sweet and loving and I'm looking forward to returning to her once this patrol has concluded." To curl up around her and drink in her sweet scent. "I'd rather not talk about kits." Losing the three he had with his former mate had been devastating, and he wanted to move on with his life. He didn't know Cloudsky well enough to go down that dark place in his memory. Iceflower and him weren't planning on having kits, and he was content with that.

They were nearing the river, and Firehawk's ears perked at the sight of the fallen tree he had come to associate the waterway with. The tom excitedly shot forward, breaking off into a sprint toward the sound of the bubbling liquid.
Cloudsky was a little disappointed to learn that he did have a mate, but she didn’t let herself think to hard on it,” I see.” She meowed calmly her eyes had seemed to dim some when he mentioned a mate forcing herself to keep the conversation going she meowed,” You are very lucky to have Iceflower as a mate. I hear she’s very nice.” she meowed sprinting after him trying to catch up with him. (Sorry this is short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; February 6th, 2018 at 09:51 AM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:22 PM
work is never done

@2018 Okapi

The thick-furred tom had leaped over the fallen log, his paws digging into the snow-coated ground in an attempt to skid to a stop before he hit the bank. The slow-moving river was always a welcomed sight, and Firehawk wasted no time in closing the distance between himself and the edge of the water. "She's wonderful," he murmured fondly. "Best thing that's happened to me." Without a doubt. Saving her from the river when she wanted to die was a choice he never regretted. "Still worried the water's frozen?" he inquired, swatting the water into the air with his paw.

Last edited by BEAR.; February 6th, 2018 at 02:22 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
@2018 Okapi

The thick-furred tom had leaped over the fallen log, his paws digging into the snow-coated ground in an attempt to skid to a stop before he hit the bank. The slow-moving river was always a welcomed sight, and Firehawk wasted no time in closing the distance between himself and the edge of the water. "She's wonderful," he murmured fondly. "Best thing that's happened to me." Without a doubt. Saving her from the river when she wanted to die was a choice he never regretted. "Still worried the water's frozen?" he inquired, swatting the water into the air with his paw.
Cloudsky purred,” Your a very lucky tom to have Iceflower. Guess the river isn’t frozen. But I probably will have a frozen paw by the time we’re done.” She laughed smiling fondly at him before settling down next to the river so her shadow wouldn’t loom over the river. She shivered at the idea of putting her paw in the the river however.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

(sorry for the wait, finals )
"Ah, yeah!" They laughed quietly at themself, watching and waiting for the other to eat. They thought it was strange seeing her wrinkle her nose but just thought she maybe just wasn't that hungry so they lowered down to start eating first. They took a bite, enjoying the taste of fresh prey on their tongue. The next words from their mentor made them almost leap up onto their paws, a new, wide smile forming on their face. "What? That's great!" They spoke with food in their mouth, their words slightly mumbled. They swallowed, finally noticing Rainpelt's expression not being as excited as their own, they did find it quite strange.
"Is that why you're not excited? because you won't be able to do your warrior duties?" They questioned, giving a goofy smile. "It'll only be for some moons, you'll be raising a new warrior for the clan, doesn't that sound great?" They couldn't think of any other reason why Rainpelt wouldn't be happy that she was having kits, kits were great to them.
(It's alright. I've been sick anyway)

Rainpelt's ears laid flat on her head at the excitement in Runningpaw's voice. He didn't get it. How could he? He'd never have to go through what she's going through. His body would never betray him the way hers had. "

"I never asked for kits," she replied coldly. "I never asked for a lot of things, and yet I still got them all." She turned to her apprentice now, her green eyes burning. This apprentice had what she had always wanted, the opportunity to live as a tom. And here is was squandering it. Insisting on going by no gender at all. For what? Didn't he realize how lucky he was? "You're a tom, Runningpaw. You'll always be a tom. Your body is a tom's body. Why do you insist on going by 'they'? It doesn't make you any less of a tom." At last it had come out.

Last edited by Charmer; February 6th, 2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[sounds like a plan, ill have her show up in the territory n maybe rising can comfort frost when he starts to get a bit panicked?]

"I think weve had enough battle practice after the war and everythin' for now, kiddo." risingcreek replied with a chuckle. but his smile slightly faded at the mention of not wanting to sleep. he knew somewhat of the apprentices sleeping problems, but not to its full extent. he didnt know about the nightmares, or bearsnarl following him around. he only knew that sometimes he didnt sleep well, and if he didnt want to sleep, risingcreek wouldnt force him. hed tell him what was wrong when he was ready. "I'll find something for you to do, Im sure some elders or queens could use a new nest when we get back." he mewed. he felt bad the kit, he really did. he seemed tired, no matter how often he put on a brave face. hed cut him as much slack as he could. hed offer to have him sleep in the warriors den if it made him feel better, but he wouldnt unless frostpaw came to him about his issues, he didnt want to bud in.

it pained him to know what he went through, losing most of his family within a few months time. risingcreek didnt mind being his family, if thats what frostpaw wanted him to be. if he were to be honest, he looked at him like a son. risingcreek didnt have his own kits, or his own mate. he had spent most of his life working to really have a social life and he regretted it. but it felt fulfilling to have someone he looked at as his own. "Alright, lets go check on the river while we still have nice daylight,"

[go ahead and post in the territory!]
A grim expression crossed his face at the mention of the recent war as his claws extending into the frozen earth with a lash of his tail. The apprentice had thought it was silly of Fallenstar to lead the clan into battle, especially to fight for Thunderclan. Shifting on his paws a bit awkwardly, Frostpaw decided to keep it to himself for now. Maybe he only thought that because he was so tired and grumpy. "I hope we've had enough battle practice." He responded dryly, before shaking his head slowly. It was best not to think about it now. It was over and done with. For now he wanted to focus on something else - something more interesting. The territory! Excitement pulsed through his limbs at the thought of leaving camp. Quickly, the apprentice perked up, his tail lifting high into the air. "Let's go then!" Finally, some freedom! Frostpaw swiftly turned tail and padded towards the entrance of camp, pushing his way out of the entrance and into the territory.

------

Lifting his eyes to the tall trees that littered Riverclan territory, Frostpaw inhaled a long breath, closing his eyes as the comforting scent of the musky winter washed over him. He had never been so excited to leave the camp and could hardly contain himself as he patiently waited for Risingcreek to exit camp. As soon as the tabby saw the flash of his mentor's mauve pelt, he took off into a slow sprint in hopes that the warrior would follow after him. He knew the way to the river after all! Paws skillfully weaved their way through the marshy territory, splashing through slush that had yet to freeze over and kicking up mounds of fluffy snow that settled on the forest floor. Even though Frostpaw had been born during the warmer days of Leaf-fall, he found that he enjoyed Leaf-bare much more - especially when it snowed! White powder untouched by feline paws, so pure and clean - sparkling from the reflection of the sun. His chest warmed at the thought. Leaping over a rotted tree, Frostpaw slowly to a crawl as he lifted his maw into the air to drink in the scent. The river was definitely close-by, he could even hear the soft babble of the water. I should wait. Unable to see Risingcreek, Frostpaw slowed to a complete stop and turned, watching the foliage he had erupted from only a few moment prior. He knew his Rising was getting older, perhaps he should have been a bit slower? Icy blue eyes scanned the area again as Frostpaw gave his pelt an unsettled shake.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 7th, 2018 at 09:00 AM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:01 PM
work is never done

@2018 Okapi

"Having a frozen paw isn't so bad. You should just be careful about warming it too quickly." Firehawk had some experience with being frozen, and he could distinctly remember attempting to warm Iceflower when they first met. He was still glad he saw her fall into the icy current. If he hadn't been there... the Clans would have lost an amazing she-cat.

Firehawk leaned over the edge of the river, his paw extended as he watched the moving liquid. Glimpsing the shadow of something, his paw shot into the water, extended claws hooking a fish between the scales. He flung it out of the river, sending droplets of water flying as he watched it strike against the stony ground. He was quick to pin it beneath his paw, his teeth delivering a killing bite to the throat of his prey.

Last edited by BEAR.; February 8th, 2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

The fluffy albino Tom stayed low and continued to walk in the area. His stub for his tail and the tufts on his ears bobbing as he walked a bit faster but cautiously, the blind Tom didn’t want to step on anything. He slowed and tasted the air, he scented a sparrow and stale scents of other cats.
@Rivergold

Last edited by CollapsingStars; February 8th, 2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 05:41 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
The fluffy albino Tom stayed low and continued to walk in the area. His stub for his tail and the tufts on his ears bobbing as he walked a bit faster but cautiously, the blind Tom didn’t want to step on anything. He slowed and tasted the air, he scented a sparrow and stale scents of other cats.
(Sorry you’ll get Mosswhisper in the background)
Goldpaw tracked the sparrow around the roots of a bush, then froze as a different scent hit her tongue. Intruder. Narrowing her eyes, she stalked forward, prey forgotten as she slid through the reeds toward her new quarry.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 8th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Sorry you’ll get Mosswhisper in the background)
Goldpaw tracked the sparrow around the roots of a bush, then froze as a different scent hit her tongue. Intruder. Narrowing her eyes, she stalked forward, prey forgotten as she slid through the reeds toward her new quarry.
(That’s fine)

The tom froze and sniffed the air. His unblinking eyes filled with panic. The albino Tom unsheathed his claws and let his neck fur fluff up. He growled, “Who’s there?” The toms tail was nothing but fluff due to it being a nub. The toms ears flattened as he dug up the earth. The bell on his collar jingled.