Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:35 PM
Which cat breed will you...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:34 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 03:26 PM
« Honey's RP Policies &...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:24 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:23 PM

Old July 27th, 2017, 07:32 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Cheetah and jauns adventure( private)

Cheetah grabbed the mouse as she had killed it. I hope jay has caught something better. cheetah thought as she heard something moving in the grass as she sneaked though the grass. A squirrel and vole. She killed the vole with her claws as she killed the squirrel before it ran off. We will feast tonight. Cheetah thought as she dragged the food by their tails back to where her and her brother where staying.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; July 27th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old July 27th, 2017, 11:17 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Cheetah and jauns adventure( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post

Cheetah grabbed the mouse as she had killed it. I hope jay has caught something better. cheetah thought as she heard something moving in the grass as she sneaked though the grass. A squirrel and vole. She killed the vole with her claws as she killed the squirrel before it ran off. We will feast tonight. Cheetah thought as she dragged the food by their tails back to where her and her brother where staying.
Janus wrapped his cream, gray and alabaster tail neatly over his paws, yellow eyes alert for any movement. He hoped to see his sister coming soon, but so far; nothing. Janus hoped that she was alright, and he worried a little bit. This was normal, as Janus was quite the worrier, and was always worried about something or other. Finally, the smell of prey and blood hit his nose, and the large tom stood up, his abnormally tall ears pricked forwards. “Wow!” Janus breathed, staring at all the fresh-kill Cheetah had brought over. Tonight, there would most definitely be leftovers.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:15 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"Well mom does, but I don't dad does really but I know what happened between him and her" Cheeath said as she ate the the vole. She had saw the whole thing. She never stood what happened till now but she changed from that event where she was more like her mother. Cold. She never told anyone about it cause they never really asked. She was about three moons or two when it happened. She had finished grooming herself.
“Yeah, dad was okay. But they always fought and dad never really seemed to love her much, though she said that before we were born, she and Horseradish were happy. I don't believe that us being born ruined everything, do you?” Janus asked, his eyes glinting dangerously, and anyone who knew him well knew that he was on the verge of switching, but he didn't realize it. It was true, Janus had several gaps in his memory where he'd blinked and suddenly been in a fighting stance or all on edge and bristly, facing off with some other cat, and no idea how it'd happened, and he was terrified of it. He leaned over, taking a biteof the squirrel then giving Cheetah a turn.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:35 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

“Yeah, dad was okay. But they always fought and dad never really seemed to love her much, though she said that before we were born, she and Horseradish were happy. I don't believe that us being born ruined everything, do you?” Janus asked, his eyes glinting dangerously, and anyone who knew him well knew that he was on the verge of switching, but he didn't realize it. It was true, Janus had several gaps in his memory where he'd blinked and suddenly been in a fighting stance or all on edge and bristly, facing off with some other cat, and no idea how it'd happened, and he was terrified of it. He leaned over, taking a biteof the squirrel then giving Cheetah a turn.
Cheetah took a bit of the squirrel.
"Dad broke her heart, and it changed her. She hated him, after that. Us being born was not our fault it's dads, since we are half him. We are lucky that we don't look like him." Cheetah explained in a cold voice as she could see what happened that day. It hurt her heart as much as her mothers. Cheetah and phantom took a huge change in the huge event.

Gone

Old July 30th, 2017, 07:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Cheetah took a bit of the squirrel.
"Dad broke her heart, and it changed her. She hated him, after that. Us being born was not our fault it's dads, since we are half him. We are lucky that we don't look like him." Cheetah explained in a cold voice as she could see what happened that day. It hurt her heart as much as her mothers. Cheetah and phantom took a huge change in the huge event.
Janus listened, then froze, his face darkening and neck fur bristling as he glared angrily at his sister. “No Cheetah! You don't look like him. He was a better cat than Phantom ever could be, and he's a pretty bad cat! I hate them both. And maybe you don't look like him, but I do!” Janus snarled, lashing his tail and unsheathing his claws. Good Janus was gone, and here was bad Janus. He snarled at his sister, food forgotten and eyes blazing with fury and anger. How does she not understand? He wandered, shaking his head and shooting her a look of anger, almost wanting to attack her there and then, but he held back, even though he so badly wanted to teach her a lesson.
Old July 30th, 2017, 07:39 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Janus listened, then froze, his face darkening and neck fur bristling as he glared angrily at his sister. “No Cheetah! You don't look like him. He was a better cat than Phantom ever could be, and he's a pretty bad cat! I hate them both. And maybe you don't look like him, but I do!” Janus snarled, lashing his tail and unsheathing his claws. Good Janus was gone, and here was bad Janus. He snarled at his sister, food forgotten and eyes blazing with fury and anger. How does she not understand? He wandered, shaking his head and shooting her a look of anger, almost wanting to attack her there and then, but he held back, even though he so badly wanted to teach her a lesson.
"Clearly you haven't seen horseradish date other shecats! He's worse that phantom! You, don't even look like him, he's all dark gray! And your light gray and white! " Cheetah yelled at her brother. She was furious and full of rage.She knew horseradish was worse than phantom, he broke her and her mother at the same time.

Gone

Old July 31st, 2017, 03:37 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

“Well he is, and I'm glad he is! All he was a weakling and an extra mouth to feed!” Janus shot back, his orbs burning with anger as he glared at his sister, then he spun around and stalked away from the clearing, where he would return once Cheetah stopped being such a mous-brain and face the facts and be glad for it, his paws heavy, each one thudding against the ground, a result of his anger.
Janus had crossed the line, she was going to make him pay for those words. She followed him as she tackled him down.
"How dare you say that. You don't even hunt, I do. I brought that vole, I brought that squirrel. Did I have to feed you? I don't have to do it" cheetah snapped at her brother. Her rage could be seen though her eyes as she gave Janus a deadly glare.

Gone

Old July 31st, 2017, 03:45 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Janus had crossed the line, she was going to make him pay for those words. She followed him as she tackled him down.
"How dare you say that. You don't even hunt, I do. I brought that vole, I brought that squirrel. Did I have to feed you? I don't have to do it" cheetah snapped at her brother. Her rage could be seen though her eyes as she gave Janus a deadly glare.
Janus stared at his sister as her words sunk in, and he shook his head, suddenly he realized that he was on his back, Cheetah upon him, snarling and looking furious. Instantly, he tried to scramble away, trying to remember what had happened. One moment he'd been eating happily with her, and now she looked like she had just got all her buttons pushed. “Hey, what did I do this time?” Janus complained, still trying to worm out from under her, which was easy because he was built so much like his father, and he quickly succeeded and was on his paws, blinking in confusion. Great, another gap in my memory. He thought sarcastically.
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:52 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:

Janus stared at his sister as her words sunk in, and he shook his head, suddenly he realized that he was on his back, Cheetah upon him, snarling and looking furious. Instantly, he tried to scramble away, trying to remember what had happened. One moment he'd been eating happily with her, and now she looked like she had just got all her buttons pushed. “Hey, what did I do this time?” Janus complained, still trying to worm out from under her, which was easy because he was built so much like his father, and he quickly succeeded and was on his paws, blinking in confusion. Great, another gap in my memory. He thought sarcastically.

"Your bad side took over again" Cheetah said coldly getting off her brother. She was still angry but noticed who was in control.
"Let's get our food and find a den or shelter to stay in." Cheetah said as she headed back to where the vole was.

Gone