Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM

Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:51 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw rolled on his belly and pushed towards her his half-entamed vole. He then backed up a step and bowed down excessively.
"Here's the smallest I can offer you, O' great moonstar!" He sits back up and resume grooming himself with a smile. "Want it?" he casualy asks, now totaly honest. He lets out a giggle before concentrating on his grooming. "I'm done anyway for now." he adds between licks.
Moonpaw looked over at Wildpaw."No, it's fine I ate."She purred. She looked over at where Foxpelt was standing."I wish she would train with me more. How else are we going to beat those other clan cats..." She mumbled. Moonpaw turned her head back to Wildpaw."How about you?"She asked.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:05 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Wildpaw looked down on his piece of prey, and he knew he was still hungry. He wanted to share it, but he guessed having it all for himself was even better. He picked up his prey and mumbled his thanks, and walked past foxstep, saying in a loud enough whisper so that moonpaw could hear.
"Rebelion.." He kept walking and sat up a little away from the two, to give them a little privacy. He finished eating the vole and looked across the clearing towards them with an amused smile.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:18 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

"So after that we could swim. What do you think?"She asked Wildpaw. Moonpaw moved her head to the side."Or find a tree...or hunt..."She said. She waved her tail around. Moonpaw looked around camp, her blue eyes scanned the blue water.

Last edited by judas; November 5th, 2016 at 07:39 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2016, 07:25 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"So after that we could swim. What do you think?"She asked. Moonpaw moved her head to the side."Or find a tree...or hunt..."She said. She waved her tail around.
(Are you talking to wildpaw or your mentor?? :0 I do not know.)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@EliteHotDog hah lol) Reedpaw watched the bird, giggling. "Being bored is boring," she complained, trying to be a bit quieter.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old November 3rd, 2016, 11:05 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@EliteHotDog hah lol) Reedpaw watched the bird, giggling. "Being bored is boring," she complained, trying to be a bit quieter.
(If this is not an open RP, just tell me and void this untill it disapears C

Wildpaw turned his head and noticed he was next to an other fellow apprentice, Reedpaw. "You could just play something to fix that, right?" he shot with a smile of cheers in answer to his complaint. "Are you going training soon? Do you have duties? If not we could go do someting together." he finally proposed, shooting a glance to his other friend. She would probably still be busy with Foxstep for a while, so why not go do something?

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 4th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@mapledash nah we're not private) Reedpaw looked at Wildpaw. "Nah. We've got nothing else to do. At least, I know I don't. Do you have to go off to training Mudpaw?" The small russet shecat asked her friend. She wondered what they might do if Mudpaw didn't have training.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old November 4th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Gusty

It was near sunhigh and Stoatfang had been up for a while, purposefully flexing his muscles in front of other cats, yawning and showing off his fangs and at how pearly and white they were, how perfect that were; butting in on other cats conversations about their romantic relationships just being completely nosey and somewhat rude when joining in, some might even say obnoxious due to the way he nit-picked and practically squealed over the relationship, whatever the case may be. So in other words, he had been bothering other cats all morning before finally being told by Thornfrost to pick another cat to take out on a sunhigh hunting patrol, something he would happily do. That's the thing about Stoatfang, he loved to be around other cats most of the time, that way he could show off to them, bask in their praise, hear about their relationships and tell them jokes and such, he thrived with attention and the second no one was paying attention to him, he would blow up with anger, often causing a scene, some called him bipolar, but what most cats didn't know about this strange tom, was that he could control these moods. He often smiled inwardly to see the confusion written on other cats faces when he violently switched from joking to anger and knew immediately that they thought he was bipolar, and that, that gave him the attention he so desired. It made him more interesting that a normal tempered cat, thus why more cats paid attention to him, it was all a ruse really.

But I digress. The brown and white tabby tom stood in the middle of the clearing with a somewhat pleasant smile written on his muzzle as he looked around the camp for a likely suspect to drag along on a hunting patrol with him, knowing that most cats didn't exactly like him it was indeed the correct terminology to say 'drag along', they likely wouldn't want to come willingly if they knew him like most others. Sitting down in the center of the clearing, the tom began to groom a claw, his pale green eyes scanning and scanning for a cat to peak his interest.

As he scanned, he couldn't help but notice how nice the weather was today, it truly would make for a fine hunting trip, the sun was bright and shining with not a single wisp of a cloud to hinder it's radiant, golden beams, the warmth soaking into his back, specifically at the darkest stripes but overall warming him up nicely and causing him to purr. Even the air itself was heated to a nice and comfortable temperature and when it got to hot, a gentle cool breeze would flutter past, ruffling his fur slightly before stopping and occasionally gusting back up again. Stoatfang loved days like this, it just made him want to sit in the middle of a group of cats, happily sharing tongues and listening to the business they had to share, or sharing corny jokes with them even though he knew that none of them would really enjoy them as much as he did, then again, he didn't mind, he thought he was funny and that was good enough for him. Even though he was paying attention to the weather though, he was still absentmindedly searching for a hunting partner, a cat that wasn't doing anything that he could pluck and take with him.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 4th, 2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old November 4th, 2016, 07:10 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Blizzardfoot padded out from the Warrior's Den into the clearing. Inside the den, it was rather dank and musty. Cozy, actually. But outside in the clearing was a complete different story. The light blinded her eyes for a second, and the molly began blinking to adjust to the light. The sun shone stronger today than usual, and the sky was as clear as could be. The world seemed to bring in a bit of hope; it seemed like delightful day to do something. Like what? Maybe hunting, or patrolling by the border. Her heart pounded as she merely thought about the border- specifically, the RiverClan and ThunderClan one. Pineshadow, her everlasting crush, was there. He was somewhere across the border, doing something. Probably hunting or talking to his many friends. Her eyes were a bit glazed into the distance, with a moony smile playing on her face.
Ah, but chances were he wasn't by the border right now- after all, warriors were pretty busy. Maybe she should get down by the river to do some solo hunting instead, and catch her favorite treat: minnows. The molly's dark blue gaze scanned across the clearing towards her clanmates. She didn't have to go alone; a friend could come with her. But which one? Blizzardfoot didn't exactly have a preference for friends or hunting partners. Unlike her brother, Waspwhisker, she was proud to talk and mingle with anyone. Her gaze settled on a few young apprentices at first, but then turned over towards the warriors. A certain tom caught her eye. Who was that?
She'd definitely saw him around the clearings, talking and joking around with others. In fact, she had probably shared a conversation with him before. Alas, that was all she knew about him. His name was escaping her.
Blizzardfoot looked away, suddenly aware that her eyes were on Stoatfang for too long. She began laughing quietly, yet good-naturally, to herself about the small mistake.

{Oh man, this is the longest roleplay post I've ever made.}
@Duskflight

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 4th, 2016 at 07:10 PM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Blizzardfoot padded out from the Warrior's Den into the clearing. Inside the den, it was rather dank and musty. Cozy, actually. But outside in the clearing was a complete different story. The light blinded her eyes for a second, and the molly began blinking to adjust to the light. The sun shone stronger today than usual, and the sky was as clear as could be. The world seemed to bring in a bit of hope; it seemed like delightful day to do something. Like what? Maybe hunting, or patrolling by the border. Her heart pounded as she merely thought about the border- specifically, the RiverClan and ThunderClan one. Pineshadow, her everlasting crush, was there. He was somewhere across the border, doing something. Probably hunting or talking to his many friends. Her eyes were a bit glazed into the distance, with a moony smile playing on her face.
Ah, but chances were he wasn't by the border right now- after all, warriors were pretty busy. Maybe she should get down by the river to do some solo hunting instead, and catch her favorite treat: minnows. The molly's dark blue gaze scanned across the clearing towards her clanmates. She didn't have to go alone; a friend could come with her. But which one? Blizzardfoot didn't exactly have a preference for friends or hunting partners. Unlike her brother, Waspwhisker, she was proud to talk and mingle with anyone. Her gaze settled on a few young apprentices at first, but then turned over towards the warriors. A certain tom caught her eye. Who was that?
She'd definitely saw him around the clearings, talking and joking around with others. In fact, she had probably shared a conversation with him before. Alas, that was all she knew about him. His name was escaping her.
Blizzardfoot looked away, suddenly aware that her eyes were on Stoatfang for too long. She began laughing quietly, yet good-naturally, to herself about the small mistake.

{Oh man, this is the longest roleplay post I've ever made.}
@Duskflight
{Oh I'm sorry, I can trim down my replies if you'd like? c: }

It had been a good several minutes that Stoatfang had been sitting there, nonchalantly grooming himself and watching, observing other cats go about their daily business, a flicker of irritation running through him as he saw that practically all of them were busy, he wouldn't be able to snag anyone! It started to become increasingly frustrating the longer he waited and the tom could feel his anger flaring up as it usually did when he truly did have no other cat to talk to, to bother, to show off to, to tell a joke to, to do something! At the very least he should be able to find some cat to be able to bring on a patrol with him and yet every warrior in Riverclan seemed to be out, or busy!
Grumbling beneath his breath, he was getting ready to get up to snag his apprentice instead, even though he definitely did not want to, that is, until he saw a cat emerge from the warriors den, his eyes immediately focusing on the white-pelted she-cat, a grin immediately spreading over his muzzle as he realized that she wouldn't have anything better to do than go with him, she just woke up and she likely isn't on the sunhigh patrol because she would have needed to be ready already, which she most certainly did not seem to be! He knew this warrior, he's talked with her a few times or so, but her name.. Oh right, she's Blizzardfoot, I remember now. It's not like he really knew her, he simply knows her name and knows that they've talked once or twice on occasion, as most warriors do.
The white-furred she cat was looking at him now and immediately his smile widened and the tip of his tail flicked back and forth and soon enough he was getting up and padding over as she looked away as she realized she had been looking at him for much too long. "Hey Blizzardfoot, got any plans?" Asked the tom smoothly, settling down in front of her, tail curling over his paws and eyes focused on her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?