Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
There has been a murder in the town of Ampleforth! Can you solve this mystery?
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:25 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:25 PM
New Landmark Competition!...
by taillow
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:23 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Diamondfur
Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 03:16 PM

Old October 25th, 2024, 11:55 AM

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Spottedfur and Cloudpelt both were sitting by each other wondering how their kits were
Old October 25th, 2024, 01:13 PM

In the soft, star-dappled light of StarClan, Spottedfur and Cloudpelt walked side by side, their fur glowing with the gentle shimmer of the stars. The two she-cats shared a quiet bond, both understanding the bittersweet ache of watching their families from afar. Tonight, they had found a peaceful spot in a meadow where gentle breezes rustled the silver-lit grass.

Spottedfur’s gaze drifted down to the living world, watching her mate Blackclaw and her kits from above. "Blackclaw's handling things well," she murmured, pride in her voice as she watched Darkpaw begin training, already showing signs of Spottedfur's own fire and determination.

Cloudpelt sat beside her, watching Darkclaw and their young kits with a longing glimmer in her grey eyes. “Darkclaw always did have a way of keeping his family strong. I see him in Stormkit's bravery and in Blackkit's patience,” she said, a soft smile touching her lips as she spoke of her kits.

They shared stories of their kits, of how each reminded them of moments from their own lives and the joys of motherhood. They knew their time in StarClan would forever keep them apart from their families, but together, they could find solace. As they walked the starry fields, they promised to keep a watchful eye on their loved ones, ready to guide them with whispered stars’ wisdom whenever the need arose.

Under the shimmering sky of StarClan, Spottedfur and Cloudpelt stood side by side, their hearts heavy with the knowledge of their mates’ decisions. The starry expanse above them seemed to pulse with emotion as they watched Blackclaw lead Spotclaw and Twilightpaw away from ThunderClan, and Darkclaw take Stonekit and Moonkit with him.

Spottedfur’s voice trembled slightly as she spoke, “I can’t believe Blackclaw took Spotclaw and Twilightpaw. I thought he understood the importance of family.” Pain flickered in her brown eyes as she struggled to comprehend her mate's choices.

Cloudpelt nodded in understanding, her grey fur glimmering softly in the ethereal light. “Darkclaw is doing what he believes is best for them, but it still hurts. Stonekit and Moonkit deserve to know their heritage.” Her heart ached for her kits, feeling torn between the desire for them to be safe and the wish to keep them close to their roots.

The two she-cats walked together, the weight of their emotions creating a bond of solidarity. “We need to be strong for them,” Spottedfur said, determination rising within her. “Our love for them can guide them, even from here. We’ll find a way to send them our strength.”

Cloudpelt agreed, her voice steadying. “Yes, we’ll be their stars in the night sky. Whenever they look up, we’ll be watching over them, guiding them to the right path.” Together, they vowed to protect their families with their spirits, ensuring that the love they shared would always shine brightly, no matter the distance.

As Spottedfur and Cloudpelt lingered in the tranquil beauty of StarClan, their hearts weighed heavy with sorrow and longing. They watched from above as their remaining kits grew up in ThunderClan, blissfully unaware of the family ties that had been severed.

Spottedfur's gaze fell upon Darkkit and Ashclaw, two toms who had inherited her fierce spirit. "Look at them," she whispered, her voice thick with emotion. "Darkpaw has grown so strong and determined, just like I was. But Ashclaw... he's so quiet. I wonder if he feels the absence of his siblings."

Cloudpelt sighed, watching Blackkit and Stormkit play in the soft sunlight filtering through the trees. "They don’t even know they have brothers and sisters out there," she murmured. "Sometimes I wish I could reach out to them, tell them they’re not alone. They are loved, even if they can't see it."

The two she-cats stood together, sharing their heartache as they witnessed their kits navigate a world filled with both joy and emptiness. Darkkit often glanced up at the stars, a flicker of curiosity in his eyes, while Ashclaw trained hard, perhaps searching for something to fill the void left by Spotclaw and Twilightpaw.

"I can feel them,” Spottedfur said softly, sensing her kits’ unspoken longing. “They carry our spirits with them, our love woven into their very beings. One day, they’ll know the truth, and our family will be whole again, even if it’s just in their hearts."

Cloudpelt nodded, her resolve strengthening. "Until then, we’ll keep watching over them. We’ll guide them with the love we have, and when the time is right, they will find their way to us." Together, the two she-cats continued to observe, cherishing the moments that connected them to their beloved kits, even from the stars above.

As Cloudpelt and Spottedfur watched their kits play beneath the canopy of ThunderClan, a sudden shift caught Cloudpelt's attention. She focused on Stormkit, who stood over Blackkit, his little paws planted firmly on the ground. Blackkit lay passed out in a patch of warm sunlight, his sides rising and falling in a peaceful slumber.

"What's happening down there?" Cloudpelt asked, concern knitting her brow. She could see Stormkit’s expression—a mix of confusion and worry—as he looked down at his brother.

Spottedfur leaned in closer, her brown eyes sharp with focus. “It looks like Stormkit is trying to wake him. I wish I could tell him it’s okay, that Blackkit will wake up soon.”

Cloudpelt's heart swelled with both pride and anxiety. "He cares for him deeply. Even at this young age, he shows so much love. I only hope he understands that he’s not alone. We’re here with him."

Stormkit nudged Blackkit gently with his nose, trying to rouse him, but Blackkit only stirred slightly, still lost in dreams. The little tom’s brow furrowed, and for a moment, Cloudpelt felt a pang of sorrow for them both. She longed to reach out, to comfort her kits and reassure them.

"Stormkit is so brave," Spottedfur said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "He might not know what to do, but his heart is in the right place. One day, he’ll understand the strength that family brings.”

Cloudpelt nodded, her gaze filled with love and pride. "Yes, and one day, we’ll be reunited. Until then, let’s keep watching over them. They need to know they are loved, even when they’re unsure."

As they continued to observe, Stormkit settled beside Blackkit, determined to stay by his side until his brother woke. The bond between the two brothers shone brightly, a testament to the love and strength that connected all of them, no matter the distance.

As Spottedfur gazed down from the starry expanse of StarClan, her heart ached at the sight of Darkkit, who had once been Darkpaw. She sat alone beneath the gnarled branches of an ancient tree, her dark fur ruffled and her green eyes clouded with sadness. It was clear she was deep in thought, her small body radiating the weight of unspoken longing.

“Look at her,” Spottedfur said softly, a pang of sorrow gripping her heart. “She misses me. I can feel it.” Memories of the moments they shared flooded back, moments of warmth, laughter, and lessons that now felt so distant.

Cloudpelt leaned closer, her eyes filled with compassion. “She’s growing up without knowing her family. It’s not easy for her. I can see she’s trying to be strong, but that strength can turn into pain when it feels like no one is listening.”

Spottedfur nodded, her heart heavy. “She often glances up at the stars, searching for something she can't quite name. If only I could whisper to her, remind her that she is loved and that I’m still with her, even if she can’t see me.”

As Darkkit sulked, she turned her gaze skyward, the glimmer of the stars above catching her attention. For a fleeting moment, her expression shifted, a flicker of hope igniting in her eyes. Spottedfur felt a connection spark between them, a bond that transcended the boundaries of life and death.

“Maybe she senses us,” Cloudpelt suggested gently, her voice filled with hope. “She may not understand where you are, but I believe she feels your love, Spottedfur. It’s woven into her.”

Spottedfur let out a shaky breath, a mix of pride and sorrow flooding her heart. “I want her to find peace. I want her to know that she’s never truly alone. Even if her father took away some of her family, I’m still here, watching over her.”

Together, the two she-cats continued to observe Darkkit, wishing they could reach through the stars to comfort her. They knew that their love would guide her, lighting the way even in the darkest moments, and they held on to the hope that one day, she would feel their presence and understand the strength of their unbreakable bond.

As Spottedfur and Cloudpelt continued to watch, they noticed Ashclaw padding over to his sister, Darkkit. His fur bristled slightly with concern as he approached her, his golden eyes glinting with determination.

“There he goes,” Spottedfur said, a flicker of hope igniting in her chest. “He always knew how to find her when she needed him most.”

Cloudpelt nodded, her grey eyes softening as she observed the gentle bond between the two siblings. “He cares deeply for her, even if he sometimes struggles to show it. They’ve been through so much together, and Ashclaw is trying to be the rock she needs.”

Ashclaw sat beside Darkkit, his presence a comforting weight. He looked at her with a mix of empathy and encouragement. “Hey, Darkkit,” he began, his voice steady. “Why are you sitting here all alone? You know we’re a family, right? You’re never truly alone.”

Spottedfur felt a swell of pride at her son’s words. “That’s right, Ashclaw! He’s reminding her of what family means,” she whispered to Cloudpelt, her heart swelling with warmth. “He’s reaching out, just as I wished he would.”

Darkkit looked up at her brother, a flicker of surprise crossing her face. “I... I just miss Mom,” she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. “I keep looking for her in the stars, but I don’t know if she can see me.”

Ashclaw leaned closer, determination shining in his eyes. “She can see you, Darkkit. I believe she’s always watching over us. We’re all connected, even if we can’t see her. You’re strong, just like her, and we’ll figure this out together.”

Cloudpelt felt tears prick at her eyes as she witnessed the exchange. “Oh, Spottedfur, they’re finding strength in each other. This is what we wanted for them.”

Spottedfur nodded, her heart swelling with love. “Yes, and they will keep growing stronger. Their bond will help them face the challenges ahead. We may be apart, but our love will guide them.”

As Ashclaw comforted Darkkit, the two siblings sat together in the dappled sunlight, their hearts slowly mending the wounds of loss. Spottedfur and Cloudpelt knew that no matter the distance, the love they had for their family would continue to shine brightly, lighting the path for their kits as they journeyed through life.
Old October 25th, 2024, 05:42 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/They | ??? Moons | StarClan Kit | Curious and honest to a fault
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
There... Was something terribly wrong with this cat for sure.

"... Sir? Is everything alright?" Daykit tilted his head to the side for a brief second before thecat yet again launched himself at him. "I believe I asked you a question- TWO questions, in fact!" This insane cat was... Unstable. For a lack of better words. And though quick, he was very very... Erratic?

Daykit, being the small kit he was, was able to easily slip underneath the weird cat's legs, his expression more stern. Though, it looked more like a pout. He raised an eyebrow, looking the cat up and down.

"Are you okay? Do you need anyone?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

HRRK-! Bogtumble's jaws snapped shut around air as the parasite once again slipped by him. "Little rat!" he spat, whipping around a second time. "Sit STILL! Stop talking to me! I'm hungry and you're making this harder than it needs to be!"

It wasn't even worth the trouble anymore. Now, he just wanted to take the kit and squash it beneath his paws, see all that starlight just go pop.
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Lonely

[CENTER]CardinalMist
Age of Death: 145 Moons Old
Cause of Death: Old Age
Interactions Open
Tags: @dino. (Bogtumble) @Starphobia (Daykit)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tabby cinnamon she walked till she saw some cats near her she heard an angry tom, and saw a smaller cat rushing around him. She crouched sneaking up to them both her fur trying to blend in with the ground.

The tom sat in the ditch waiting for an answer from Starclan. "Silverpelt is quiet, maybe being a kittypet was a bad idea."The tom lied down falling asleep.

My Character's

♪ "Typical of me to put us all to shame" ♪
The Family Jewels- Marina & The Diamonds

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Yesterday at 05:55 PM.
Old Today, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPrime27 View Post
[CENTER]CardinalMist
Interactions Open
Tags: @dino. (Bogtumble) @Starphobia (Daykit)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The tabby cinnamon she walked till she saw some cats near her she heard an angry tom, and saw a smaller cat rushing around him. She crouched sneaking up to them both her fur trying to blend in with the ground.

Spottedfur and Cloudpelt sees CardinalMist.

the two she cats pads over to CardinalMist.

"hello CardinalMist." the two she cats say at the same time
Old Today, 10:38 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Sunglow
StarClan Warrior
She / Her - 25 Moons in Life, 15 Moons in Death

´´Bogtumble!´´

Sunglow´s sharp mew sounded across the territory as the golden-and-cream pseudo-tabby hared down the slope and toward where the tom was fighting Daykit. A kit.

Approaching the two, Sunglow´s amber eyes were blazing, burning with fury. ´´Get your ass back across the border or I´ll call for Dustpoppy and have her drag you back there,´´ She bared her teeth in the beginnings of a snarl, wrapping her tail protectively around Daykit.

[ @dino. // @Starphobia ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )

Last edited by anika; Today at 10:39 AM.
Old Today, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Sunglow
StarClan Warrior
She / Her - 25 Moons in Life, 15 Moons in Death

´´Bogtumble!´´

Sunglow´s sharp mew sounded across the territory as the golden-and-cream pseudo-tabby hared down the slope and toward where the tom was fighting Daykit. A kit.

Approaching the two, Sunglow´s amber eyes were blazing, burning with fury. ´´Get your ass back across the border or I´ll call for Dustpoppy and have her drag you back there,´´ She bared her teeth in the beginnings of a snarl, wrapping her tail protectively around Daykit.

[ @dino. // @Starphobia ]

Spottedfur and Cloudpelt sees Sunglow

Spottedfur walks over to Sunglow.

Cloudpelt watches as spottedfur walk over to Sunglow.

"hello Sunglow how are you doing today?" Spottedfur mews curiously
Old Today, 11:16 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Lonely

[CENTER]CardinalMist
Interactions Open
Tags: @dino. (Bogtumble) @Starphobia (Daykit) @Diamondfur (Cloudpelt, and Spottedfur)

The she shushed the two, trying to listen to the other cats in front of her.

The tom sat in the ditch waiting for an answer from Starclan. "Silverpelt is quiet, maybe being a kittypet was a bad idea."The tom lied down falling asleep.

My Character's

♪ "Typical of me to put us all to shame" ♪
The Family Jewels- Marina & The Diamonds
Old Today, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusPrime27 View Post
[CENTER]CardinalMist
Interactions Open
Tags: @dino. (Bogtumble) @Starphobia (Daykit) @Diamondfur (Cloudpelt, and Spottedfur)

The she shushed the two, trying to listen to the other cats in front of her.

Spottedfur speaks up first.

"how is it going CardinalMist?" Spottedfur mews

"yes I was wondering if you've checked on your kin down in the clans lately CardinalMist?" Cloudpelt mews
Old Today, 01:28 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"Drag me back? I'M THE ONE TEARING IT APART! YOU CAN'T HOLD ME!"

Bogtumble had no clue where this cat had come from, nor the others, and he was beginning to feel like a dog backed into a corner. Daykit and the others were lost to tunneling vision as he arched his back and snarled at Sunglow, tail whipping back and forth wildly.

"You want me back over so bad? Force me back yourself, then!" A cackle spilled from his jaws, broken and wheeze-y. "Y'taste better when you're all torn and bloody anyways!"

[ losing track of who's all involved so I'm just mentioning all of u - heads up that bogtumble is actively ignoring everyone aside from Sunglow and Daykit atm so if anyone who isn't those two try to talk to him they won't be acknowledged. @anika @Starphobia @Diamondfur @MaximusPrime27 ]