Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 06:22 PM
Thread deletion
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 06:20 PM
A mentor for willowpaw
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 06:19 PM
New Landmark Competition!...
by taillow
Last post by nyme
Today 06:14 PM
Redmire Roleplay Finder
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 06:03 PM

Old October 21st, 2024, 07:06 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ShadowClan Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

Pondpaw
ShadowClan Apprentice

Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader

104 / 100

A purr of satisfaction rolled in Pondpaw´s throat as she succeeded in catching the rabbit, later catching two shrews, as well. Grabbing her prey and returning for her squirrel and blackbird, the former RiverClanner made her way back to meet up with her group, all five of her catches between her jaws.

[ @Estelle - Sleepysunrise // @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Fallenmoon, Mothcloud, Meadowwhisper // @snowflake. - Shadepaw // @Luna16 - Wildstorm // @Myling - Willowpaw // @gayvinegar - Duskpaw // @Poprock - Moonpaw ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old October 21st, 2024, 11:00 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

~Flamegaze~
She/her|Warrior|Shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze leaped after the frog. She never really did like hunting frogs, but she would do what it took to feed the clan. finally, she caught it and, with a quick bite, finished it off. Bringing it back to her other two catches, she purred at her success so far. Not bad. She had caught three pieces of prey, and caught up with the patrol. She noted her patrol mates catches though, noticing that they had much more prey than she did. Given, they had been at it for a bit longer. Briarsplash looked like she was almost ready to wrap up though, so Flamegaze looked around with even greater concentration now. she scented the air, tasting for the prey she knew would be there.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old October 21st, 2024, 01:31 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend| 18 moons
header: @/daragca

He launched himself forward with his hind legs - but oh. One leg stumbled, slipping under him as he left the ground.
The frog, of course, heard him, and ran the fastest he'd ever seen a frog run. Run?? Was that running? Jumping? Landing messily, he let out a grumble. Great. Oh well, better look for something else, he guessed.

Luckily, he heard something rustling just ahead. Another mouse, he guessed from the smell. Not as big as a frog, but good enough. The tom crept along, nearing the sound - till he saw it right there, nibbling on something.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; October 21st, 2024 at 01:31 PM.
Old October 21st, 2024, 09:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep was killing this! Killing prey, more like. He managed to nip into the fray of rodents before the chipmunk sounded the alarm, though it did so just as he pounced upon the squirrel. His teeth sunk into its neck and a bit of blood splattered on his chest. The rest of the prey in the area fled in panic. Of course. Well, one nice tasty squirrel was better than nothing, and Shrewstep had been unusually lucky with some of this other hunting spots. Perhaps it was worth heading back to the muddy bit where he had found the frogs?

Shuffling some leaves over the critter, Shrewstep headed back towards the damp trench. If there weren't frogs there he could always head to another spot, but for now he'd try that. Frogs were tasty, he'd rather like some more. Plus he didn't want to go to far into the territory, lest he end up taking too long to get back. It seemed like a few frogs had made their way back onto the shore, but they weren't quite as far up the bank as before. They were cautious now, so it'd be harder. But he was here now, he might as well try!
Old October 21st, 2024, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: 3-4 days
My Mood: Thinking

Mistfall
ShadowClan warrior || she/her || 20 moons || grey diluted tortoiseshell with golden, yellow eyes

Mistfall had been ready to pounce on some feathered prey, had completely botched the execution--snapped a twig on her leap and scared the bird off. She'd been sure as she launched upward that the bird was about to be caught in her maw mere seconds later, but no such luck. On her return to the ground, she recentered herself. This isn't what a trained hunter does, she berated herself. An impromptu cleaning session was called for, if only to smooth her own ruffled feathers. Should've been the ruffled feathers of a dead bird, but what can a cat do?

Once finished, Mistfall was happily groomed and she turned her attention back to hunting--only to scare off a few mice that had been scurrying around nearby. She'd been so distracted by her own compulsions that she hadn't heard nor smelled them coming close. What a joke, she thought. Shaking herself and taking a moment to find her focus once more, she padded off in search of more prey.

This time she knew she had to catch something, if only to prove that she could at least be competent in keeping her clan fed. Stalking between a cluster of bushes, she picked up the scent of another future piece of fresh-kill. Mistfall crouched and stalked forward in hopes of chomping down on the vole she currently hunted.
Old October 23rd, 2024, 12:19 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Cinderpaw
~<>~
80/100
10 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

This honestly wasn't going too bad... which made Cinderpaw nervous. What if she somehow screwed up exponentially on this next catch? Would she ever live that down? Okay, don't think about it. Just keep hunting. There's a scent train here, now she just needs to trail it.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
he and wolfpaw have a semi-closed den policy

medicine den || healing requests

Old October 23rd, 2024, 12:50 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Lazy

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 28 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

"Starsdangit—!"

A bee!? Of all things to interrupt her luck thus far, a bee? The she-cat hissed in annoyance, swatting the irritating creature away and plucking out the stinger from her nose as soon as she could. Great. Now she had a slightly-swollen nose that would need to be explained. Or she could just pretend she didn't even notice it and swat the ears of any cat who commented. Yeah... that sounded good.

With a grunt, Briarsplash took a moment to stew in her own frustrations before padding off to find one more piece. C'mon... at least one more. Especially after that debacle.

Coming up on the trail of another shrew, the Enforcer dug her claws into the ground to leak out her frustrations as she slunk along, creeping towards the long-snouted critter, getting ready to pounce...

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old October 23rd, 2024, 01:31 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Lazy

Event [#event]

Rolls for:
Group Briar! | Round 5 - Final Round!

Briarsplash rolled a... 6!
Thank the stars! You manage to snag the shrew this time, even if it only just barely stayed in your claws. Briarsplash catches one piece of prey this round!
[ @/squidz - Total: 7 ]

Briarsplash's Catches.
3 voles, 2 toads, 1 thrush, 1 shrew.

Burnetpaw rolled a... 20!
Well, look at you! A perfect catch! Or shall we say multiple catches. Those robins didn't stand a chance. Burnetpaw catches 3 pieces of prey this round!
[ @/Idiotic.Bean101 - Total: 5 ]

Burnetpaw's Catches.
2 mice, 3 robins.

Irispaw rolled a... 19!
Wowza! You sure are killing it for your first real hunting trip. Those voles practically fall into your claws. Irispaw catches 3 pieces of prey this round!
[ @/Idiotic.Bean101 - Total: 7 ]

Irispaw's catches.
3 mice, 1 lizard, 3 voles.

Bloomingblaze rolled a... 1!
Starsdangit... seems you didn't quite get your luck back after that tree branch. That mouse runs away before you even get close. Bloomingblaze catches 0 pieces of prey this round!
[ @/Idiotic.Bean101 - Total: 4 ]

Bloomingblaze's Catches.
3 voles, 1 frog.

Flamegaze rolled a... 14!
Not too shabby! Another two mice scurry right on by, and you manage to take them both out with one fell swipe. Flamegaze catches 2 pieces of prey this round!
[ @/Frozen Reign - Total: 5 ]

Flamegaze's Catches.
3 mice, 2 frogs.

Shrewstep rolled a... 4!
Whoopsie. Maybe your paw slipped on some mud, or your head wasn't in the game — but you manage to slightly miss that frog. Shrewstep catches zero pieces of prey this round!
[ @/gs29513 - Total: 5 ]

Shrewstep's Catches.
2 frogs, 2 starlings, 1 squirrel.

Palepaw didn't show...
Palepaw catches 0 pieces of prey this round!
[ @/goodacacia - Total: 4 ]

Palepaw's Catches.
3 mice.

As a reminder:

- There will be a five-round system where we will roll dice for each cat participating. The results will be as follows:
* 1-5 = automatic fail; you miss the catch.
* 6-10 = you catch one piece (and perhaps not as smoothly as you'd want).
* 11-15 = you catch two pieces! look at you!
* 16-20 = you catch three pieces, wowza!

**Note: if you have the Ultimate Predator purrk, your dice will be rolled twice! The better outcome of the two will be chosen. Please notify us if you have this purrk if it's not listed on your header/posts!**
- But beware! Not all numbers are as they seem... some random numbers between 1-20 have been chosen as 'trapped'. Rolling these digits might land you in a rather inconvenient situation. Each group will have different 'trapped' numbers. Perhaps the dice will be kind to you? Perhaps not...

- This will be a semi-fast-paced event where we will be wanting to roll every 2-3 days to keep it moving, so if you're participating, please be ready to respond! No post means no dice rolls, so if there isn't one, we will skip over you for that roll.

Final post:
When all groups are finished!

[ Thank you all for participating! In her following (event) post, Briarsplash will be taking this group back to reconvene with the others. Before that, make sure to post your character catching this round's prey! ]

Briar's Group [ @/squidz ]:

- Burnetpaw, Irispaw, Bloomingblaze [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]
- Palepaw [ @goodacacia ]
- Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ]
- Flamegaze [ @Frozen Reign ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old October 23rd, 2024, 05:01 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
+ she/her + Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

Toads were new to her, she'd seen them before but never once went after them. After all, they looked gross, and she hates to admit how much of a picky eater she is. She caught each one with a leap and hid it with the rest of the caught prey, of course with a crinkled nose. Yeah, in no way would she eat these things, at least there would be plenty of prey to pick from the pile now.

Header made by nyx

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old October 23rd, 2024, 05:51 PM
mononoke my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 16 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

oh stars, squirrelrise isn't too sure how she managed to catch so many birds, but hey, she isn't complaining! she just doesn't know how she's gonna carry all this back. so, she buries her catches before moving on. upon coming across a rather plump toad, she crouches down, stalking closer. then, she pounces!
___

QUILLPAW
he/him. 10 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

well, isn't that just a lot of mice? quillpaw smirks as he carries the mice along with him, searching for his next catch. he's caught, what, around ten pieces of prey so far, give or take? recognizing the scent of a bird, he drops into a crouch to follow the scent. eyes landing on a finch, he swiftly leaps at it.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days