by gs29513
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 10:29 PM

Old Today, 02:29 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Salmonshade stretched. She went over to the prey pile and grabbed a vole. She went to sit down. She spotted the familiar Minnowleap. "Hey MinnowLeap! Come over here!" She called out @Spookytail
Old Today, 02:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

“Hmm? Wanna have some prey?” Minnowleap asked sleepily

@Spooky_Blossom I er plan for the future so ummmmmmm mabey minnow can have kits whenever!

My main cat.
Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf

Last edited by Spookytail; Today at 02:42 PM.
Old Today, 03:14 PM
Staring off into space

"I've already got some." Salmonshade nodded towards the vole in front of her. "Thanks though."
@Spookytail (they're not even mates, so kits aren't really on my mind. I want them to hang out a bit and then become mates.)
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
cool, the biting cool of leaf bare approaching in strides and lashing in his face where it moved in gusts into the medicine den rookfire rested upon slowly warming the soil below his cooling body. deep inside, curiosity mingled with dread, when would the first cat start coughing, how long until he would find out more details about the sicknesses leaf bare brought to the clans. lostspark had told him it wasnt something shadowclan ever struggled with, yet rookfire had always been more on the cautious side and too curious for his own good. whereas a lot of thoughts were wasted on trying to convince himself of all people that the urge to do more medicine cat stuff wasnt because he wanted cats to suffer but simply because he wasnt quite feeling like anything had changed at all since before his naming..

white paws previously tucked beneath his body hit the ground in a quiet repetition tap tap tap when rookfire passed through the lichen curtain that had been hiding him before. limbs cool and slightly stiff, he pushed through the discomfort as per usual, only ever really bothered by the aching of his previously broken shoulder, brought on by cold temperatures and ceasing once he had warmed up again. sharp grey eyes fell on a vaguely familiar pelt before long, mudslide, he had taken a certain interest in the she cat a couple of moons ago but sort of lost track of her some time recently, probably following his naming and the increased work he took on..still, he approached confidently.
"hows lockdown been treatin' ya?" rookfire asked, coming to a halt my mudslides side. it was kind of a surprise to see her out in the middle of the clearing rather than hiding in a corner or den to escape the wind rushing through the forest on this day. to be fair it wasnt raining at the very least, the sky was a blinding light grey, one might say a reflection of rookfires eyes as close as nature would get to replicating the eyes he had been born with.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - mudslide ]

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\18 moons\Shadowclan
"There's blood in the water. The quiet are restless, the silent are still"

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Mudslide wouldn't of been outside if the warriors den wasn't so crowded. Which it was. Hence her presence. Not like anycat cared. She wouldn't make them.

The tall she-cat drew circle in the... The grass. Hm. Now that she was thinking about it, she wasn't really drawing, she was just carving weird misshapen lumps out of grass. It wasn't fun by any means, but it's not like she could go outside of the clearing and break away from the suffocating environment of simply existing. Somecat, or something, was always breathing down her neck. That breathing being the wind.

Mudslide was cold. Gosh darn it she was cold. She could already see signs of her winter coat kicking in. Her fur had become less shallow, especially around her tail which was already pretty fluffy regardless. Straight whisps of fur were clumping around her paws and shoulders and she could feel her cheeks getting heavy with newly growing fur. Soon enough, she'd carry enough fur to look almost completely different... She hated that. But not as much as she hated the cold, so oh well.

She wrapped her tail around her paws and made it bristle twice it's side. She knew she looked ridiculous. Gosh, maybe if she could just shuffle to the farther---

OH MY GOSH IT'S ROOKFIRE. A quick glance to the side of her was all it took, icy eyes widening slightly before her expression settled. Why. Him. She didn't hate him, but she didn't like him either. He wasn't mean, but he asked questions. Questions Mudslide had to answer in fear of looking suspicious. Well, she probably already looked suspicious, but everycat in Shadowclan was at least a little bit shady.

The lockdown? Mudslide would've laughed if all her humor wasn't saved for Roachflare in particular. "Hell." She responded, flexing her claws in an attempt to get some warmth in them. He seemed to want conversation. Well, she was already miserable, might as well. "You?" She prompted, focusing more on her own tail fur than him.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Ok! Wanna see what’s going on? My friend Pineberry had kits so I think we should like keep then occupied by…. Playing mossball!

@blossom cry

My main cat.
Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf
Old Today, 08:31 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Stressed

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkpaw
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with forest green eyes
She/Her | 13 Moons| + every 15th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Has a huge personality; Ambitious and slightly narcissistic
[12/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Hawkpaw stretched her aching limbs, completely ignoring how they seemed to worsen every second. For her, it didn't! She could endure a little pain, could she not? What warrior cowers at the slightest feeling of pain? A part of her mind told her the pain was definitely from that hawk attack a few moons back.

A hawk attack she wasn't able to protect herself from.

But her main mind, wherever that was, told her no way! That was so long ago. She'd recovered from that. There couldn't be a chance it would still hurt! She gave her shoulder and chest a few gentle licks, completely ignoring yet again the numb pain that came with it. Did hawk attacks usually last this long?

{ @alec }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 09:12 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 24 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider was ready to pad away, content at having done a good thing by "helping out" the Enforcer, but the stuttered attempt at his name had him turning around, head canted to the side amicably. Aw gee, she musta forgotten his name! "Hillstrider! It's cool, I forget everyone's name all the time!" He often resorted to calling people their prefix followed by "dude" in his head. Ravendude came to mind. He wondered how that cat was doing. They'd said they were gonna go hunting with him but then disappeared. Oh well, that was hardly surprising in the clans.

Oh dope, was she offering to share? Hillstrider smiled, once again outshining the sun that warmed the usually chilled late afternoon air. "Yo sick, if you don't mind my dude!" Hillstrider flopped to the ground, sending bits of nest debris and dust flying, of which he of course didn't notice and wouldn't have been bothered by anyway. Hillstrider was a gentleman, however, and let Briarsplash take the first bite before taking one himself. "So!" Hillstrider was never one to let silence stretch for too long, "you find any cool trinkets in there? I know a buncha the Enforcers and Boss Lady Mistlewhisker have stuff given to them. OH!!" Hillstrider leaned in conspiratorially. "I heard that a couple of Dawnstar's kits tried to take some of Hawkbite's trinkets. You could hear one of 'em screaming his head off! The lungs on that little dude are craaaaaazy."

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 28 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash felt both an immediate rush of regret yet curiosity at the same time when her invitation was heartily accepted with a flop to the ground, making a confounding mixture in her mind. Hillstrider — right, that was his name — joyously grinned in a... rather bright smile as he only flung more moss and specks of dirt into her fluffy pelt. Almost alluringly bright, reminding her of the sun itself— ahem. She felt like squinting her eyes against it, yet couldn't look away at the same time.

He was... an interesting warrior, that was for sure. What was he doing in a Clan like ShadowClan, anyway? Most of the warriors here were like Briarsplash, rather broody creatures meant for the snarls and ferocity under Dawnstar's reign. But he... was like the sun amongst those shadows. It both annoyed and intrigued her at the same time.

She let out an annoyed grunt when he'd flung more specks everywhere, and she had shook out her pelt in response, but he didn't seem to notice as he rambled on. Like he didn't have an extra thought or care in the world, almost enviably. Even so, Hillstrider had let her take the first bite, which was... nice, she supposed. So she bent down and took it before pushing the mouse back towards him, now having to deal with the consequences of the invitation she'd offered simply because she was lonely bored. It was only silent for a moment before the chattering tom continued, like an incessant bird. A bright, sunshiny, thought-provoking bird.

"Eh... nothin' special, 'cept for maybe some cool bones I've never seen." she huffed in regards to his first question. Lots of warriors kept trinkets in their nests, or weaved things like feathers and flowers inside. Briar was a rather simple cat herself, tending to keep her nest as plain as possible. If not for the simple reason that all the extra stuff got buried in her layered pelt far too easily. "And I've never, uh... gotten anything myself," she added, her raspy voice more neutral than anything. Although she couldn't deny a slight tug on her heart to know that other Enforcers got gifts, when she didn't. Most of her really didn't care (no, really, believe it...), but for some reason this tom that was the embodiment of a spark of fire made her almost want to have it. Just to... I dunno, say something interesting? Impressive? Seem a bit better than she was?

When Hillstrider's sudden 'OH!!' nearly made her jump out of her fur, the she-cat's fur fluffed out, eyes widening as if expecting him to point out danger. But to her bemusement, he'd simply leaned in conspirationally, like he was revealing some secret gossip. At first she snorted in annoyance, fur still bristling from the outburst. But it eventually morphed into a slightly amused smirk at the thought of some kits heckling Hawkbite. Much to her vexation, Hillstrider had managed to draw out a faint, raspy chuckle at the image, a sound that wasn't often drawn from the Enforcer.

"Stars... let's hope he grows out of that by the time he's a 'paw. Last thing we need is some yowling menace to alert our long list of enemies where we are."

Briarsplash took another bite of the mouse before returning it to Hillstrider, enjoying its taste for a moment as she tilted her head. Golden-green eyes glinted in the sun as she took in his fluffy, relaxed form. He was... intriguing. Why did she care? Bored curiosity, perhaps? It wasn't like she chatted casually with other Clanmates, anyway. Having come from a lonely rogue background, this was incredibly unnatural. But he was also quite... different from her other Clanmates, at least that she'd experienced. So she took a shot to at least ask a question that had come up in her head.

"Were you, uh... born in ShadowClan?" Briarsplash almost wanted to immediately cringe at the way the question had come out. She'd intended it to be a casual tone, but in her awkward voice, it'd been more like an interrogative question, as if grilling a 'paw on what they knew during a training session. Stars, she wasn't good at this. She made a mental note not to try this whole 'friendly' thing again in the future.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 09:15 PM.
Old Today, 09:44 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan Warrior
he/him | 24 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
Purrks: Heightened Perception (Hearing)
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Sun ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Rookfire - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider listened to Briarsplash tell him of her meager findings in the warrior's den while he took a bite of the mouse, chewing while making direct eye contact with her, intrigued with her words. Her confession that she hadn't gotten anything earned a hearty nod in reaction, Hillstrider swallowing around his mouse before speaking, in a rather rushed manner. "Oh yeah, me neither my dude. I'm usually the gift guy, if I do say so myself."

"Oh! What if you kept that mouse's skull or whatever? As a symbol to our first meeting." Right, because that's something borderline strangers did, Hillstrider. "It'll be my gift to you! ... So not a gift exactly since we do gotta eat it and stuff... mmm yeah maybe it was a bad idea." He didn't seem deterred by this, however, just chuckling to himself and taking another bite when she offered the mouse.

"Oh yeah, bro. The freakin' lungs on that little dude--" Hillstrider paused, brows furrowing and a lost look coming over his face. Then it cleared, a sort of sheepish amusement taking its place. "I already said that, ha! But anyway, I'm sure he'd wake up the whole forest. Maybe he can be like our alarm or whatever, yo!"

Briarsplash's next question earned a cant of his head, a shadow falling over his face. "I've been asked that question a lot... I wonder why..." his previously open expression morphed into one of distant contemplation, brows slightly furrowed and lips down-turned. But suddenly he burst into laughter, a cheeky grin stretching up his maw and eyes shining with amusement. "I'm just joshin'. I'm pretty different from everyone around here, I know. But yup! Born and raised ShadowClanner, here." The tom swept his tail over the dusty ground, a constant movement that helped keep him from getting too antsy. "You? Sorry if this is rude--never ask a lady her age, yo--but I feel like we might be the same age, but I can't remember you in the nursery. Though! To be fair, I can't remember most of my fellow kit-dudes."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC)
Old Today, 09:53 PM
Staring off into space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookytail View Post
Ok! Wanna see what’s going on? My friend Pineberry had kits so I think we should like keep then occupied by…. Playing mossball!

@blossom cry
"Sounds fun! I'll come with ya." Salmonshade nodded. (My username has changed and it's not Blossom Cry anymore.)
Old Today, 10:31 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

"If you were in my shoes, you'd see I wear the same size as you,"

Hickorykit

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She looked up for a moment, heart pounding ever so softly. Was it really Hickorykit's fault if a cat worried? Was it not in their control to feel and think? New thoughts bubbled across her mind. She gazed into the moons growing light, flicking her tail.

"...I guess I wouldn't want to let her worry,"

An odd shiver ran down her spine making her teeth chatter. But it only lasted a second before her body was back to being warm. The nice warm that didn't give her a nasty headache.

Hickorykit's pupils were a mix between slits and ovals. More hesitation flooded her lagoon-blue gaze as she fixed her gaze on Rookfire's paws.

Darkness surrounded every corner of her vision. Alone, deserted, misunderstood, emotions she wished she could crush with all four of her paws. Wanting to feel them turn into a chalky paste that would blow into the wind. The crickets were a tsunami of sound ready to consume her every waking minute. Everything was suddenly too much and she wanted to curl up. Willing the world to destroy her quickly, unable to face the horrors. Beauty was within the blood pounding screams of war, and hope was found in the destruction of others. No more, the grass would swallow her, turn her into the plants and somehow reach her to the sky. A dandelion seed drifting among others of its kind, wishing nothing but to continue to travel, further, and further, it's only goal to plant itself. Granting life to another thing, and letting it grow among soil and the sun.

A screaming silence started to fill her ear drums, a panic rising within her mind. Hickorykit remained collected on the outside, a simple response forming itself behind her teeth.

"I can walk myself, thank you, Rookfire."

The grass beneath her was shaking, glowing a violent dark green under the moonlight. Was it shaking or her? Unsteady on her paws, she made her way back to the nursery. Overwhelming shame weighed itself on her shoulders. A swan without its grace was nothing but an ugly ducking, left behind by everyone else. Disregarded, forced to fend for itself.

Deciding to go forward, Hickorykit discovered, is the hardest thing any cat can do. To go forward you are leaving everything behind. Creating either the worst or best future for yourself. Was this that decision? Her heart thumped against her tiny chest, her ears raising, on edge to all the forest sounds.

"...Meadowwhisper..?"

Trust was on her mind, but not for the reason it should've been.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@alec - Rookfire

@ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Meadowwhisper

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!