Old Today, 10:31 AM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Whisperinghive
A 12-16 moon old tom with marigold-orange fur, dull green eyes, and a thin scar running from below his left eye down his muzzle to his nose.
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch [ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive's ear twitched slightly at the sound of the muffled grief in the molly's voice as she said she had a sister. Had. Oh dear. Was this going to turn into a conversation where they told each other about their dead family members and bad family members? He couldn't just tell a warrior like her about his parents and missing friend. Whisperinghive would probably cry! And a gathering wasn't a place to cry. It was a place to share appropriate news and hiss at each other. But he was relieved when she moved the subject onto someone called Rainpaw and Ravenpaw. "Rainpaw and Ravenpaw are both quite the ball of sunshine." "I bet they are." The Windclan warrior said with a sort of sweetish-but-still-cautious tone.

At Floodsights flustered voice at the question of kits, he panicked a little bit. "Sorry, that probably wasn't the best question to ask." Whisperinghive apologized, cursing inwardly at himself. But why? Why was he apologizing? Weren't Riverclan just the scum of the Earth, undeserving of anything good in life? He used to think that was Shadowclan, but Riverclan was worse than that. The warrior couldn't let himself become soft to them just because of one sweet warrior who was being the bare minium of kind to him.

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

Through the panic of the two awkward cats sitting in the front rows of the Seastone, Floodsight managed to chuckle on of those rare laughs. It wasn’t a “it’s funny kind of laugh” but more like a “oh wow, what should I say” type. And then, the WindClanner had apologized. She hadn’t expected that. Oh, to apologize for such a minor thing? Were the other clans always this polite or was it just this one? The apologies just made her feel a little more awkward, sending her down a rabbit hole on what to reply. “Aa no no! Just a question, no worries.”

“Well, not me but RiverClan recently welcomed a new litter of kits,” Floodsight softly continued, hinting at Stormstar’s announcements. The silverish cream she-cat was glad the announcements has started at the right time. Stars know how awkward it would’ve been to sit there without anything to say after a flustered apology. She listened on as the WindClan leader shared similar news of their clan. It seems like Whisperinghive’s family was mentioned along with…Twilightstar’s new litter? And there seems to be a lot of them…a whole lot. So much so that Floodsight couldn’t keep count with all the talking going on but wow, stars, it was a big litter.

With a slightly shocked blue eyes, Floodsight exclaimed, “Seems like you guys are being overran by a whole lot of furballs.”

[ sorry for slow and messy reply ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

art by velli
S W E E T S W A N
> Oops. Seems she was a tad late. Sweetswan got caught up in the scenery and quickly hurried into the Seastones. The cream and brown molly weaved her way through the crowd, sitting close to the leaders but not at the direct front of the crowd. She glanced over to the medicine cats spot, what was going on with the presumably new RiverClan and ShadowClan medicine cat apprentices. She shook her head and glanced over to the new RiverClan leader as they started their announcement. Stormstar, that was a nice name. The ThunderClan she laid down, shuffling her paws. Next was Twilightstar. She didn't really hear anything of-note, but that was a good thing, right?

[ o p e n ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; Today at 12:03 PM.
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Right so Owltalon seemed to take the not-threat well, understanding the cation behind making it and the desire to avoid another war on the cusp of leafbare. That puts her above miss hot-and-cold-star on the rock who seemed to delight in taking things as an insult and causing trouble by it. Was she still sulking about last gathering? Who cared really, her replacement was more tolerable and the tom shot her a crooked grin, nodding at the riverclan deputy with a drawled "Perfect. We keep thin's goin' smoothly an' ya an' I are gonna get along just fine."

He'd even throw her a bone, nudging Mistlewhisker who was being her usual snarky self, rasping a "Lil lady here would seriously have ta try ta be worse so Im keen ta give her a chance ta show she has taste. What'dya say fishy? Favorite type o' prey, go!" If Owltalon said any type of fish she face some mockery but it was a blatant opening to join Mistlewhisker and Crowtooths usual game of lighthearted insults few got. Spiderthroat the boring old man, for example, got ignored.

Actually... Speaking of lighthearted snarking. Here was yet another molly Crowtooth had that exact relationship with! What was up with that actually, why did the toms closest female relationships bar Twilightstar involve insults? That probably said something about Crowtooth he didnt wanna examine at the moment.

Eh not a thought tangent for now, heya Lightningstorm. The medicine cat seemed keen to avoid the fight of her fellows and he couldnt blame her for that, welcoming the tortie with a grin and a "Didnt wanna deal wit' all of that? Cant blame ya I suppose but if yer tryin' ta include yerself in the 'prettiest cats' lady ya got another thin' comin' lil miss shivery. Not only the build o' a stick but the pelt as thick as cobwebs, tsk tsk yer a whole herb store right there." Still for all his sass at Lightningstorm the tom didnt even hesitate to shuffle over a bit, opening space for the medicine cat on his other side so he was flanked by his fellow windclan high ranks.

Rabbitpaw would have to wedge himself under Crowtooths chest like a duckling with their mother to fit in the rapidly dwindling space, not that it was a new position for the two. Crowtooths pseudo son tended to find himself in the deputys chest fur a lot, and once he was here the skunk striped tom found himself doing introductions.
"Mistlewhisker this here is Rabbitpaw, I told ya about him way back when he was first assigned ta me. So long before a certain SOMEONE stole him from me ta be a medicine cat. Actually speakin' o' which, kiddo what are yer fellows even fightin' about over there, I cant hear."
He couldnt hear and he was very curious given medicine cats generally got along the best so someone better spill.

@Mica @Marigoldwhisper @Dolomedes @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar barely refrained from chuckling as Lightningstorm and Rabbitpaw took up residence on the deputies' stone and huddled with Crowtooth. It was probably a bit crowded with the WindClan's high ranks settled on one stone, but she didn't think anyone would fuss much about it. Twilightstar could argue seniority, giving her a little more leeway to do as she pleased regarding seating arrangements.

She offered a mild nod regarding the newly named Stormstar's thanks. Twilightstar was truly hoping that Stormstar wasn't all hot air. She saw something in the RiverClan minnow that her predecessors didn't have. Whatever hopes Twilightstar had for RiverClan's new leadership didn't matter. Stormstar would either make a name for herself, like Bumblestar and Twilightstar, and set her clan on a new path of redemption and order or drown as another worthless name among the RiverClan hierarchy as her brother had.

Twilightstar was only half paying attention to what was coming out of Stormstar's maw. The she-cat had started the gathering early, but she could understand why as it was too cold to sit here at night. While the deputy and the medicine cat playfully insulted each other, Twilightstar leaned forward a tad to peer at the medicine cats, unaware of the tension between them.

She hadn't even noticed the new cat sitting alongside Mossfreckle. Then there was Cobwebfern, RiverClan's new medicine cat apprentice. Since they were the only two new ones she guessed they were the cause of the unwanted tension there. Rabbitpaw's words confirmed her thoughts a few seconds later. It wasn't WindClan so she wouldn't worry about it too much. "Defiantly stay out of that." Twilightstar grumbled to no one in particular.

Twilightstar rose gingerly, trying not to bump into the other deputies, and sprang up to join the leaders on their stone. A full-body shiver washed through her form a heartbeat after she took Stormstar's place at the front of the stone. She took a second to gather her bearings before she spoke for WindClan.

"WindClan suffered through a few small fires in our territory. We thank StarClan and the brave warriors and apprentices who risked their lives putting them all out before they spread and the territory went up in flames. A few of our cats got some burns, but most returned unharmed and victorious."

"WindClan has several new apprentices, Cottonpaw, Ashpaw, Littlepaw, Mistypaw, Fallenpaw, Sneezepaw, Hollypaw, and Sparrowpaw." That was quite a few for WindClan, who often only had one or two apprentices to announce.

"We also have two warriors. Lichenshock was among the brave souls who helped save WindClan from the fire. Twistedpaw had an unfortunate accident while hunting in Twilight Falls. A rockfall fell on top of her and ended her life, I had the honor of gifting her warrior name, Featherblossom, before she made the journey to StarClan. Featherblossom was a compassionate and courageous she-cat and I hope she hunts well with our ancestors." She gave the deceased a moment of silence before continuing.

"WindClan's nursery is full despite the growing cold. Leopardsong had Skykit, Falconkit, Magnoliakit, and Jasminekit. My newest kits are Coyotekit, Bravekit, Peachkit, Coldkit, Driftingkit, Rookkit, Cinderkit, Moorkit, Orchidkit, Rainkit, Shrikekit, Racconkit, and Mosskit." Even though she announced them all with pride the worry about mentors remained etched into the back of her head.

"We've also exiled two former clanmates, Silverfur and Dreamsky, who were exiled for putting outsiders above their clan. Dreamsky stole prey from WindClan and decided to feed a loner and Silverfur turned her back on WindClan during our fighting against the fires for a random kit she found in the outskirts. Their sense of loyalty is skewed and I would advise against inviting them into any clan again."

"That's all from WindClan," Twilightstar finished, quickly leaping down to reclaim her spot beside Crowtooth, Rabbitpaw, and Lightningstorm. She settled in and fixed her single on Bumblestar. She was interested in what would be said about the territory Stormstar was asking for. As far as Twilightstar was concerned, Bumblestar had returned the territory as she had said she would and reclaimed it after RiverClan got kicked out. It's not like she never returned it at all. She doubted Bumblestar would hand it over again, but she waited to see what the ThunderClan leader had to say.
@Undertaker @dino. @taillow @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune @Dolomedes

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Deputy\46 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
At last, the rest of the Windclan highranks arrived. A larger but sleek calico who was visibly cold followed by a smaller and tanner cat. Her apprentice. Owltalon couldn't help but smile knowing that everyone was currently gathered. It was nice to see show nocat was notably late, and that itself didn't matter much now, because now they were all here.

The medicine cats, seemingly wishing to tiptoe away from the other medics, joined the rest of the Windclan highranks on the deputy rock, all huddle into each other. For cats who lived on the breeziest part of the forest territory, they seemed to absolutely dread leafbare. Then again, Owltalon didn't recall hearing a single cat say they liked it, regardless of how thick their fur was. She dipped her head at them with a small smile on her maw before turning back to the crowd. Rinse and repeat, like she'd gained a rhythm.

Things seemed to calm with the medicine cats. Cobwebfern visibly upset, Berryshine uncomfortable. Owltalon couldn't help but wince. It wasn't their fault of course, but it was certainly not a good look to have such an explosive conversation their first gathering. Releasing a sigh, Owltalon began to wonder how the issue would be addressed back at camp.

Ah, so Crowtooth was speaking again? The she-cat turned her head halfway before looking at him entirely. Of all the clans, she'd honestly not expected Windclan to be the most "open" towards Riverclan. "I would hope, yeah?" She mustered a tiny smile. She wouldn't get her hopes up though. There was nothing wrong with being friendly however, so she hung onto his words. Then the conversation shifted. Owltalon blinked in surprise for a moment before offering the deputy a tooth smile. "Crab." She answered simply, her expression vaguely smug. "What's yers, eh chap?"

Hm, so that little one was Rabbitpaw. Funny, he didn't look like a rabbit, aside from his ears. She hadn't caught his name last gathering, so this was a welcome bit of knowledge.

After a bit, Twilightstar took her respected place on the leaders rock. The cold bit her in greeting and Owltalon couldn't help but chuckle. Stars, she was willing to wait on being leader if it meant being the main victim of cold sheets or ice. A few new apprentices, some reports of fire... Hm. As well as two ex-Windclanners to keep an eye on. She didn't want those cats snaking their way into Riverclan if she could help it.

Even though Owltalon had a stronger sense of sympathy for kits, but the clan always came first in all aspects. She certainly wouldn't want those mouse brains stinking up Riverclan. And back to the deputy ledge she went. Stars, it must be really darn bad up there, huh?

"Oi, chief!" The tabby looked up to her leader, a toothy smile present on her maw. "How ya doin' up there, eh? Cold?" She kept her voice low since she was aware of her dispute with Bumblestar in regards of Cattail pond. But she was loud enough for Stormstar to hear. She asked not only because she was curious but also because she wanted to tease her a bit, just a smidge. "It'd be a shame if our chief turned inta a icicle, eh?"

Tags:
@taillow // Stormstar (psst! no need to respond, owl is just being a silly)
@/open

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 01:10 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Dusklion - Stormstar, now apparently, which funnily enough sounded more ThunderClan than anything - started things off strong. Bumblestar inspected her claws as she listened idly. Deceased Clanmates, promotions, most everything standard and boring. She only paused to actually pay more attention as Stormstar rattled off the names of the warriors killed in the huge fight. Curious that Fadingstar hadn't done that. There were ample differences between the two already. Maybe Ridgeclaw's advice really did have some merit worth following.

Her expression soured as the RiverClan leader's voice turned to her directly. Freaking Cattail Pond... would they ever let that go?? They'd lost that again when they were driven out. ThunderClan didn't owe that to them!

Twilightstar spoke up next, and instead of answering immediately, she allowed her attention to drift to WindClan. Rough going, from the sound of it. Fires were no joke. If they weren't already dealing with enough of their own issues, she might have offered some assistance with recovery, but ThunderClan came first. Once Twilightstar was done, Bumblestar took her time stretching before she rose.

"'M sorry to hear about the fires," she commented. "ThunderClan knows all too well the damage those do, 'n you've got our sympathies.

"As far as news for ThunderClan goes, it ain't much. We're faring fine, but Echopaw, Silverpaw, 'n Snaketooth have all been exiled. All adult-aged cats who couldn't listen to directions 'n it wasn't worth my time or anyone else's tryin' to beat it into their heads, so they're gone. I don't care if you waste your time with 'em should they come across your borders, but it's your time you're wastin'. That's really it for us."

Not exactly impressive, but it wasn't as if they looked weak, either. As she sat back down, she inclined her head to the fish beside her. Something was happening with the healers. Not her problem, she wanted to focus on this.

"Stormstar, I've already held my word," she said dryly. "I held up my end of the deal prior to your trip; that piece of land was given to you 'n wasn't tampered with by myself or my warriors in any way. 'Course, then you were exiled. Far as I'm concerned, that voids any deals I made with you or Fadingstar before you left, even if it'd already been fulfilled. And it was, with zero issues from us, as promised."

Just like with individual warriors being kicked out of the Clan, exile came with loss of privileges. Trust was one of them. This was another. "If you want it back that bad, I might be willin' to work out some sorta trade to benefit the both of us, so long as you continue to keep your paws to yourself." She turned her head away to draw her tongue over one of her paw pads. "Otherwise, it'll remain ThunderClan's until we decide we've no more use for it."

#gathering

[ @taillow @Moonraven @Undertaker @Starfall ]

Last edited by dino.; Today at 03:31 PM.
Old Today, 02:49 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

...Stars above help stop her from ripping his tongue out. The RiverClan leader kept her gaze on Bumblestar despite the snarky words from Crowfood on the deputy perch. He said it wasn't a threat but Stormstar shot Twilightstar a look, then glanced at Crowfood. She would love to see him try to carry that out - because when was "not make it out alive" not a threat? - so she would have a reason to rip his tail off and shove it down his own throat before snapping it. Mistlewhisker, of course, joined in, and the leader had to resist the urge to bark a retort back at her. It wasn't as if she wasn't used to being hated, but still...

She wouldn't ever admit it, but hearing Owls simply go along with it and agree hurt a bit. Stormstar didn't allow it to register on her face, though. It reminded her briefly of the way Fadin'star had never once defended her against Twilightstar's vicious words. She fluffed up her fur, thankful it was a chilly night and it could be explained by protecting herself against the cold. The reality was, she didn't want any cat to see how bothered the exchange below made her. She could feel Spiderthroat's eyes burning into her fur, but the leader didn't even glance his direction. He wasn't going to get a reaction from her.

While waiting for Bumblestar's response to her question, the bickering below caught her attention. The leader glanced at Mistlewhisker as she seemed to scold Rookfire, and quite frankly she wasn't surprised the dark furred fox-hearted traitor had been the one to start it. But that didn't mean she was okay with any of the actions Cobs was taking tonight. "Cobwebfern." A single word - her name - to accompany the fierce look that was sent the medicine cat apprentice's way, narrowing slightly as it came out chipped. She would not have high ranks up here who would whimper and cry at seeing the other Clans, and if Cobs didn't get that straightened out the leader would talk to Berries about her being allowed to come to gatherings. For stars' sake, even the snappy Lightningstorm didn't want to sit near them!

An ear flicked to Twilightstar launched into her announcements. Fires in WindClan? That was, what, four seasons after their last one? Maybe five? The moorland seemed to not be the place to be in greenleaf. Stormstar made a mental note on the names of the exiles, though with no descriptions it would be kind of hard to recognize them unless they gave their names.

"RiverClan offers its condolences for the fire," Stormstar offered with a dip of her head. It was genuine and sincere, because regardless of whatever Clan, fires were a threat to them all. She held her gaze onto the WindClan leader for a bit, before her ears swiveled towards Bumblestar. For the first time they didn't seem to have any new ceremonies to announce, just some exiles. With the amount of them, the RiverClan leader made a mental note to keep an eye out for them at her borders.

And there it was, the answer she had been expecting. Lifting her head, Stormstar simply flicked an ear. "Yeah, not tampered with. 'Cept, of course, the badgers you so kindly left us to deal with when handin' the land back over." She hadn't forgotten about that. Her blue eyes remained hard as she stared at the ThunderClan leader, wishing she could say what she really wanted to. "...If that's your definition of keepin' your word..." It was hard - hard - to keep the disdain out of her voice. It did flash in her eyes though as she cast one last look at the ThunderClan leader, and she was reminded of the Bumblestar her and her brother had met at Smallpines.

Taking a seat, and no longer in the mood to socialize between that and what was happening below, Stormstar stared back out at the crowd while waiting for Dawnstar to address the Clans. Owls voice below broke her out it and she glanced down at her. A grin cracked across her face, though there was a small part of it that was forced. "Been through worse - no icicle yet," she chirped back, looking back over the cats gathered once more.

[ @dino. @Moonraven @finley !! @Marigoldwhisper ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old Today, 03:31 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

"We didn't lead those badgers there. We found 'em. That's not tampering." Bumblestar licked between her claws. "If we could control animals, we'd have put 'em to much better use than just invading one piece of land, believe me. But since you brought the topic up, thanks for clearin' 'em out for us. Makes it a hell of a lot easier for us."

With a grin, Bumblestar pulled her paws back underneath her and settled into a loaf. She was content to observe whatever was going on with the WindClan group down near Crowtooth for now, until Dawnstar spoke up.

#gathering

[ @taillow ]

Old Today, 03:54 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
89/200
6 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

He'd taken a second to pause while he figured out where to sit and was rewarded for this by a moron walking straight into him and then does she apologize? NO! SHE MAKES IT SOUND LIKE IT'S HOLLOWPAW'S FAULT! AND INSULT HIM?? Short fur bristling, Hollowpaw bears small, sharp fangs.

"Oh, excuse me," he says, mock polite, "I didn't realize someone else bumping into me was my fault. But what do I know? I'm just a stupid squirrel, right?" There's a hiss in his tone as he speaks. He does not know this cat, but they reek of ShadowClan and that can never mean anything pleasant.

[ @Kix ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaan View Post

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
This was getting out of hand. Wolfpaw stood up, fur bristled at Rookfires response. "Never, NEVER talk to me again unless you want your fur ripped off when we meet outside the gathering," the tom spat, green hues boiling with fury. He knew there was no way in hell he could beat the older medicine cat apprentice, but it was nice to dream about it. He turned to cobwebfern and berryshine - oh stars. tears. Yeah, no, that was the last straw. this was too wild. Why the hell was she cryin? From a few words? pathetic. The tom turned over to face spiderthroat and the windclan high ranks and the other deputies. Curses, it was full. Seems like he couldn't take up the offer Bumblestar made from last gathering. But he wanted out!!

He scanned the crowd and spotted a certain brown-pelted thunderclanner. He cast one last glance back to Berryshine, giving her a slight smile before Wolfpaw left the medicine cat rock behind and weaved his way through the crowd, sitting beside Hollowpaw. "Stars, you are so lucky you're not a high rank and don't have to deal with this drama," he muttered, turning his head to face the secret medic. "Oh, hi Hollowpaw, didn't see you here, buddy!" he chuckled, giving a glance to him. Play along, he thought. "How's the gathering so far?" he asked, trying to appear as if he was just conversing with a random ThunderClanner. In all honesty, he didn't really know the clan that well. He just hoped nobody was suspicious. "too much happenin on the medic rock, so decided to just sit in the crowd this time, hope that's okay. You're so lucky you're a warrior apprentice and don't have to deal with this! Speaking of, How's Spiderthroat treatin ya?" he chirped. He didn't notice the ShadowClan apprentice near Hollows until he turned his head. Oh.

"...Hi. You're ShadowClan," he said to the apprentice bluntly. Better than Mossfreckle and Rookfire, hopefully. "m Wolfpaw, you?"

[ @squidz @/finley !! @/alec @/elio @/Alchemist Kitsune @/Dolomedes @Neptune. @Kix (wispypaw) ]

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her[they/them to those she has told] + Heightened Perception [hearing, active]

A surprise to them that this one decided to insult themselves and they didn't even have to lift a paw. Were there cats out there finally realizing how dumb they seemed in their presence? They honestly doubt it since most cats for sure were stubborn to their core. Wispypaw twitched their nose as blankly stared down at the supposedly younger apprentice, snarky young apprentice. Lucky for Hollowpaw they weren't witnessing the body language the other was giving off, only hearing the hissing. Even if they saw their appearance, they sure as hell wouldn't care for it. "Woah there little child, in what part of my words did I blame you?" they tilted their head, a small smirk splayed. So far this was beginning to be like their interaction with Silentpaw just with this paw being more quick to anger.

That paw still infuriated them, besides mudslide or whatever their name was, that one had been a pain in their ass. They had a hell of a time getting them to speak a single word to them. Now here they were with another paw and this time was easier to get a reaction out of him. "Thunderclan sure lets their apprentices be feisty" they muttered, an ear swiveling towards the ended bickering. They may not be able to hear the entirety of the conversation happening but the tone of voices sure did speak for themselves. "Look, all insults and hissy fits aside how about we introduce ourselves?" for once they weren't going to try to further piss off this cat. No longer paying any attention to the front they hadn't noticed the medicine cats approach. A twitch of their tail was the only sign of their annoyance at another cat's interference.

Well, screw the introduction since this nuisance had spewed out the other paw's supposed name. They may not see but it didn't take a lot of clues to tell the other was speaking directly to the same one they were speaking to. Wispypaw stayed silent as this unknown spoke, albeit sounding weirdly nervous? They weren't sure why the other sounded like that speaking to a clanmate, weird. Gave them the same feeling Ma did when they had last spoken to her during their training. This is why they could never take other seriously, it seemed like they all loved to hide stuff and they had no real way of finding any sort of truth. Whatever, it wasn't like they'd ever run into these two anytime again after this gathering or any future gatherings.

"Wispypaw, you're a high rank and can't handle a bit of heat?"

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old Today, 04:42 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
rookfire barely listened to twilightstars announcement, too irked by the whole situation and ultimate confrontation he had to suffer in front of everyone (his own fault, certainly intermingled with wolfpaw and cobwebpaw acting like overgrown kits). the mention of fires did make him perk up a bit, stars he couldve sworn he had smelled the crisp dry scent of fire recently, unable to spot anything, resorted to checking the piece of territory he had been in thouroughly before writing it off as a trick of his mind. mind drifting off, he only perked up again at the mention of exiled cats, silverfur and dreamsky, if only twilightstar had given a bloody description so they could make sure these cats wouldnt somehow sneak their way into shadowclans ranks..

honestly, he wasnt sure if this was because lightningstorms behaviour angered him this much or because twilightstar wasnt really all that he had expected her to be, but he was almost certain a certain shadowclan medicine cat would leave this gathering with a far more negative opinion of her than he had arrived with. and as if that wasnt bad enough here came wolfpaw, ready to spit even more rat dung at his ripe age of probably around 7 moons or so but acting like a bloody kit! lovely, just phenomenal. what had the other clans thought when choosing cats so desperately unripe to hold a high rank position for these ranks. honestly they probably didnt think. anyone that thought about it for more than a moment would see how wolfpaw was possible the worst choice in personality for this and cobwebpaw was ready to fold under the slightest bit of pressure. they'd see how long theyll last. if he was lucky, not long, and then be replace by someone less of a headache hopefully. stars above he was so ready to commit a murder right about now.

the absolute audacity the little tree rat had. i swear.. stars they were lucky they were a medicine cat and thereby to be avoided in battle because otherwise rookfire wouldve made a show of tearing them apart. bit by bit. for now, he gave the younger and smaller cat a unimpressed glance before getting back to eyeing the cats gathered in front of the seastones, mind replaying the words the younger had said and painting a elaborate of all the things the others position would rob rookfire of in battle context.
' "never, NEVER talk to me again unless you want your fur ripped off when we meet outside the gathering" ' the dark furred medic scoffed to himself, not averting his eyes from the small clutter of cats close to the front he had been observing.

the leaders were fighting over something but since it only involved thunderclan and riverclan rookfire only extended the bare minimum of curiosity, simply to stay up to date and not get run over by information once another conflict broke out. more exiled cats, echopaw, silverpaw, snaketooth, no descriptions again.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder