My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Willow's Rise

art by @/snowflake.
Ravenpaw-She/Her
8 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Inactive

--------------------

Ravenpaw followed Snakefang and Sprucejumper into Willow's rise.
Has she been here before?

Possibly.

She's not sure at the moment.

Anyway, she vaguely remembers Wolfpaw's description of marigold, and her eyes start wandering to see if she spots any.

@Whitestarliner - @Alchemist Kitsune
[So sorry for skipping, but thought we should get this moving since not much time left!
But! I did request an extension!]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 02:14 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws [T2] - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active | Not Skiddin' Around - Active

Their trek for the day was fairly close to camp... and so it marveled Sprucejumper when he realized he had lost sight of what's-their-face. The snake cat. Gratefully, he could still spot Sentinel padding just before him, and thanks to his love of tree hunting, he was well familiar with this place. As he was, surprisingly, with the flowers in question. The herb cats were keen on sending him out to gather their plants for them. Marigold, if he recalled correctly, was far from merry with that abysmally horrid taste... but it was fairly golden in color, making it easy to spot.

"Jointly," he mewed as he caught up with the dark apprentice, not keen on losing sight of her as well.

Carefully, the long furred warrior stepped around the undergrowth, nose and eyes taking in everything and anything that stood out as the flowers in question. The sooner they got back, the better. He was already uneasy with the idea of coming back without Snake-be-gone and getting killed on the spot by their less than amicable tyrant and her brutally enforced buddy system. True, they might get off with a mere punishment and be demoted... which as of right now was meaningless. Warriors and apprentices held the same sway. The same imprisonment within the confines of the camp. But the tom feared he would openly roll his eyes at yet another name change, as if he needed to be reminded he had paws again for some inexplicable reason. Especially considering they were out ensuring those that were sick had medicine to begin with. Best hope that he had merely misplaced the patrol leader for a moment and nothing would come of this.

Emerald gaze scrutinizing every flower he encountered, it wasn't long before Sprucejumper found what he sought. Here were the marigold that Snake-be-gone and Puppy had mentioned, and there were a fair number too. Not keen to rip them all apart and leave none for later, however, the chocolate point carefully snipped the round, yellow orange blooms with his claws, collecting a few that could easily be carried without smooshing them together before turning to Sentinel, deadpanned eyes ensuring she was still alright. With a huff, he pointed at the flowers he found, the gesture serving a double purpose. If she hadn't found any yet, well... she could gather from here. If she had, then now she knew so had he and they could leave. The tom wasn't overly keen in sticking around longer than needed if their patrol leader really had vanished into thin air on the trek here. Getting into trouble for doing his damn job was not on his checklist of things to do today, thank you very much.

| +4 Marigold |
@Whitestarliner [Snakefang] | @Idiotic.Bean101 [Ravenpaw]
| Same here! We have an extension until the 21st, so we should be heading back soon, hopefully. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 02:46 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Snakefang

23 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang slowed down a bit entering Willow's Rise, she didn’t want to disturb any of the cats buried here, this was the burial site after all. Careful not to step on anyone’s graves, Snakefang fell behind a bit. She couldn’t see Ravenpaw or Sprucejumper anywhere, but could tell from scent they weren’t that far away. Taking a twig, she found some cobwebs in between a couple of rocks and gathered them, right she should probably go tell Ravenpaw and Sprucejumper what had happened.

Catching up to the other two, Snakefang put the cobwebs on the ground for a moment. "Eh…sorry about that, fell a bit behind trying not to step on any graves, should’ve told you guys where I was. My bad. Anyway, got some cobwebs."

Marigold next. The orange flowers caught her eye almost immediately, Snakefang walked over to them, taking just the flower this time instead of the whole plant. Yep, she’d learned from that mistake. Two, that was plenty, she had some cobwebs anyway and could see Sprucejumper already had some marigold as well.

"Right, we just about ready to head?" She said, picking the cobwebs back up.

@Idiotic.Bean101 @Alchemist Kitsune [I'm really sorry about this!]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit