by Ian
Last post by ollie_the_skeleton
Today 08:47 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 08:47 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:53 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Slytooth just looked like he had watched someone murder in front of him at the sight of Larkswoop cuffing the ear of a kit. As soon as he saw this he felt memories flood back and his ears went flat, heart pounding as he darted to a small corner and began to cry. He wanted to do something, ANYTHING to get away from this, but he couldn't. His eyes widened in pure panic and he quietly sobbed, memories of how his own mother treated him and his siblings rushing through his head. He felt a surge of anger fill him and his head immediately darted in Larkswoop's direction. "You may be a cat... but to me you're a monster." he hissed at her in a sharp tone, eyes narrowing as he held himself back from hurting her.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
305/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 7 moons

Alpinepaw was walking to the Stormcrest and saw what happened. Her pupils dilated and she was soon unable to breathe properly. Her breaths were shallow and quick. Alpinepaw continued walking but this time, it was more stiff and alert.

(OPEN)

《 Chasmpaw 》
4/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 3 moons

Chasmpaw was already at the Stormcrest when Larkswoop started attacking her kits. She felt concerned for the kits and wanted to help.

(OPEN)

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThC), Chasmpaw (ThC); Lil' Delusion (Loner); Wildfoxglove (RiC)

Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The strife was over, at least for now. Bumblestar watched with loathsome eyes as Larkswoop set the kits down and fled the camp. She had to take a breath to settle herself, though with the rest of the chaos going on, it wasn't really effective.

"Orangeflower." She tossed the she-cat a sideways glance. "Take the kits into the nursery for right now. Get 'em warm 'n calmed down. I'll talk to you about 'em later. The rest of you!" She lifted her head to bark at the gawking crowd. "Eyes on me again. We're not done." There was still much to cover - most more unfortunate than the rest.

She pushed her way through the crowd so she could reclaim her spot at the top of the Stormcrest. No amount of self-calming techniques were going to work after a combined aggravating Spring-reunion followed directly by Larkswoop's idiocy, so this next bit was panning out to be a bit of a steamroll.

Once the clearing settled, Bumblestar rolled her shoulders and carried on. "With that all done. I'm sure most of you have noticed who's been sitting up front." She shot the former healer a brief, sharp look. "Springlight is... not dead. Was never dead. For the past near four moons, after the owl attack, she's been living in the Outskirts. Following the attack, she stayed with her family to heal. Instead of trying to find her way home once she was better-" her upper lip twitched, unable to completely smother the snarl "-she chose to go outta her way to help strangers. Put outsiders above the Clan she claimed to care about, 'n came back to me pregnant with their kits.

"At any time after she'd been healed up, she could've made her way back to us. For all she could've known, we were grieving what we thought was her death 'n potentially struggling without a healer. She made the choice to abandon her Clan. In doin' so, she's lost the right to her name 'n to her home. For the time leading up until her kits are born, she'll be going by Spring. She'll be training Wolfpaw in herbs 'n healing, 'n then once the kits are delivered, she'll be exiled. She's lost my trust, 'n that's not the only reason why."

The growl that slipped between her teeth wasn't hidden, nor was furious scrape of her claws across the stone. "The only reason I even knew she was alive before her return, after four moons of mourning, was because Drizzlecloud came to speak to me. Apparently, Spring figured out how to communicate through dreams, 'n visited Drizzlelcloud to tell her that she hadn't been killed. She didn't come to me... but if she went to Drizzlecloud, I can only assume she went to others."

Tail lashing, Bumblestar leaned over the Stormcrest's edge, sweeping flaming eyes across the crowd below. "If you were visited... 'n you didn't say a damn thing to me, now's your chance to come forward 'n come clean. If I find out later down the line that you knew, and you didn't tell me? It'll be your pelt linin' my nest, 'cause if you can't come to me about something like that, then you can't be trusted with anything. So speak up!"

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @idia @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @OBigBrainO @Beaan @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @otter @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @Spookez. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Spooky Minku @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @cheesecake @Spider @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @gravekeeper. @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @anika @korok @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Angelia @Eraserhead @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie_the_skeleton @Whitestarliner @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @olive-shine @Scarylolia @Scary_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Nim @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Redpool @twizzypaw @Spooky_Blossom @Spooky_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @spooky_bluee. @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @RoxieRoadie @Crazyy_wildcard @Lilac_Cat @Allison @Lil'Ember @weevil @Splitmoon @Amberlight @Eidolon @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @Hana @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost @FelixXStickpaw @oogabooga @Katclaw @ROXKZ
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Queenly

(Nightkit)-(2 moons)-(Thunderclan kit)-(Female)

Nightkit watched in horror in her eyes, her fur was on end. She looked around camp, her eyes lingering on every cat she could see to try and read their expressions. Nightkit looked at the leader, she felt blood pounding in her ears, time just seemed to slow down for a moment, it felt like this terrible silence that followed would never end. (Open to interactions <3 )

Last edited by Spottedraven; Yesterday at 08:24 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a detail or two )
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Dawnpaw was shocked and stood there looking at Spring and the leader.... She felt that spring should have come back but didn't say anything because she didn't know.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Last edited by Silverfur & Co; Yesterday at 08:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Acornfall watched as Larkswoop left, never taking his eyes off her. He repositioned himself so that he could keep a watchful eye and careful ear on the camp’s entrance, but didn’t leave the area. His gaze flickering between Bumblestar, who’s additional news was frankly shocking enough already, and the camp entrance. He didn’t want Larkswoop trying to sneak back into the camp.
Strawberrypaw’s eyes stayed on Larkswoop as she left, her fur relaxing bit by bit. She stood aside so as to not be in the way, then turned her attention to the rest of the meeting. Her eyes widened at Bumblestar’s rage, shaking her head vigorously. Spring had never come to her in a dream! And she had never been so happy for a lack of a dream in her entire life.

[ @Morrigan - Nightgaze]

Thrushkit shivered as Larkswoop passed her and her littermates. She crouched down closer to her littermates, blinking up at Bumblestar’s directions. Orangeflower? She was still in too much shock to be able to focus her thoughts on what she was supposed to be doing.

[ @Rowan - Orangeflower]
[ @dino. - Owlkit]
[ @Starphobia - Starlingkit]
[ @Spider - Hawk-kit]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 33 Moons | Posts: 52
white, fluffy, and small she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail tip. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: Kitty Softpaws T1 [ PERM ACTIVE]
@dino. @Spider (other kits will be retrieved momentarily)

When given her instruction she dipped her head kindly. “Yes BumbleStar.” she said respectfully, her green gaze flicking to the injured kit and then to the others who seemed scared out of their minds. She couldn’t blame them, she was horrified at the mother’s actions. She wouldn’t let these kits down though, she couldn’t. WillowPaw was a sweetheart and seemed to look up to her, PumpkinKit was a joy to be around, she’d do her best with this lot. She spotted the injured behind the medicine cat. After the meeting, before she and BumbleStar spoke, she’d have to get him to the medicine den. Hell, she should do it now but BumbleStars orders were clear. “Aw hey, HawkKit right? Hun, I’m OrangeFlower, a warrior here. I’m going to protect you alright? Can I carry you and your siblings back to the nursery?” she cooed, her voice soft and methodical for the kit.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw

Streampaw's head whips around as she hears a shrill shriek, just in time to see a sight she would've wished she could unsee. Larkswoop. Hitting her own kit. Her ears flatten and her fur brustles, jumping up in an effort to do something, then Bumblestar's power voice booms through the crowd, announcing the cruel cat's exile. That's a relief, but what's this? Does this cat really want to take her kits with her into exile?? Like hell will that happen! She steps forward to guard the entrance, eyes narrowing in an amount of defiance and determination rarely seen from her.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old Today, 01:37 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw] & [Shadeclaw]
Apprentice & Warrior|8 & 15 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw twitches his whiskers and lankily moves his tail with satisfaction as he sees Bumblestar expel the abusive queen from the camp, and also announce Springlight's return and demand for cats to step up. It wasn't that Antpaw liked to see justice held, he just liked to see other cats being as grumpy as he was. Especially if it was their leader. He glances at their previous medicine cat without much emotion. As long as she taught Wolfpaw well before she left, Antpaw didn't care.

Shadeclaw's eyes are more worried and sad. He wasn't involved in this situation, but he still felt pain that something like this was happening in Thunderclan. He had been hoping Bumblestar had called them for good news, not bad news. The return of a certain cat from her quest, with herbs to help save the Clan, for example. He's silent.

Tags: OPEN

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 01:47 AM.
Old Today, 07:11 AM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Dreaming

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 8 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tom with a darker back and lighter underbelly, a missing hind leg -
He watched as Bumblestar made her way over, flattening his ears at Larkswoop's words. He looked over to the leader - he wasn't in trouble... right? He held his breath as the leader spoke... and went along with him. He exhaled, his lips still curled into a snarl as the queen picked up the kits. "Put. Them. Down," he snarled with the same amount of venom in his tone that the cat had when she spoke to him. His eyes widened at Hawkkit as the queen carried the bleeding kit, and luckily he was able to scramble away from her and over behind him. He lowered himself down, scanning the young kit to see what injuries he had.

Thankfully, he just seemed really shook up and.. oh. his ear was bleeding. Wolfpaw attempted to lick their forehead, giving a soothing purr. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't hurt you or your siblings, 'ight?" he said, attempting to soothe them. He snarled as Splitpaw made their way over to the shooken kitten. "Back," he snarled, curling his tail defensively around the brown cat. He cast a glance down to Hawk before turning to face Larkswoop. He felt like he could explode at any moment - all the rage bottled up inside him from the past few moons. But he had to keep his cool.

He watched as Larkswoop fled the scene, leaving her kits behind. Good riddance. He turned as Bumble began to speak again. He shot a glare to Orangeflower, who was tasked with calming the kits down. "I'll come get you after the meetin is over n' patch ya right back up, okay?" he whispered, nudging the brown kit over to the warrior, shooting them a glare.

The brown tabby got up and hobbled back over to the crowd, sitting up front yet again as the leader continued the meeting. And of course they moved onto the topic of the Missing medic. His heart sank - would he not be allowed to help anymore? Wolfpaw shook his head, glancing at the pastel cat. He had saw her in a dream once - a very brief interaction - but he had no idea that she was alive. As the leader explained what had happened, Wolfpaw felt his lips curl into a snarl. So, it was the exact opposite of what he thought. She abandoned the clan. Spring, the former medic, decided to not come back, communicate with Bumble, and decided to carry an outsiders kits?

The tripod medic was slightly surprised that Spring could communicate through dreams, and it seemed the leader was mad she didn't know about it sooner. Oh boy. Wolfpaw felt so bad now. He took a deep breath and took a step forward, separating himself from the crowd. "I admit, I have seen Spring in a dream. Once, it was very brief. But I had no idea she was still alive, I just thought she was a StarClan cat visiting me. m sorry, bumble," he admitted, guilt laced in his tone. The brown tripod looked down at his paws, awaiting his judgment, and maybe even punishment. Had he screwed things up? He wouldn't be surprised if he did.

[ @Spider. @dino. @Splitmoon @Rowan (Brief Splitpaw and Orangeflower Interaction) ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream