Old Today, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Larkswoop
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Rolling her eyes at Wolfpaw, Larkswoop bared her teeth in the beginnings of a snarl. ´´Then they´re coming with me, you monster,´´ She snapped in response. ´´You don´t deserve that title of medicine cat, Wolfpaw.´´

She rolled her shoulders. ´´It did not hurt him. I cuffed his ear. I did not hit him. Get your head straight.´´

Scooping up her kits with her tail, she grasped Owlkit in her jaws and placed Thrushkit, Hawkkit, and Starlingkit on her back.

[ Since Larkswoop was unfairly exiled, her kits are going with her. o7 ]

[ @Beaan - Wolfpaw has taken it way too far, and you know it. /gen Lark did not hit Hawk, she cuffed his ear. Cuffing an ear is not hitting. It did not hurt him at all. ]

[ @Spider // @dino. // @Luna16 // @Starphobia - Lark and her kits are going to RiverClan o7 ]

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!

Last edited by anika; Today at 05:49 PM.
Old Today, 05:56 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Brooding

hawkkit gave a mischievous grin as he chuckled over the screaming, but his laughter would come to and end when his mothers paw came down onto his ear. Thump, roll, thud ... What just happened why did his mama hit him as small tears started to fill his eyes before a full sob “ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH” the kit yelled as a small bit of blood dripped from his ear hawkkit stood up his small body shaking, he was scared scared of his mother why did she hurt him? Why? Did she hate him? Hawkkit cried and tried to move away from her, but he was grabbed by his mother “ LET GO LET GO He yelled trying to get free and once he did he ran to the first cat he saw, wolfpaw. Hawkkit ran behind the tripod medic, his whole body shaking with his pupils large in fear. His heart was racing he just wanted to get away from his mother.
@dino. @Beaan @anika @/other lark kits

☽༓☾
Risingstorm is one of thunderclans hornets if he is needed, mention me.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
[Fishkit] ☽༓☾ [ Grapevine ]

Old Today, 06:08 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Kits were screaming. Bumblestar growled and swung her head around to pinpoint the location - just in time to see Larkswoop reach around and cuff one of her kits over the ear… and for that kit to go sprawling from the force of the blow

“LARKSWOOP!” The snarl thundered across the clearing. She'd torn into someone for physical retaliation several times before and exiled them - it should already be well-known that she didn't tolerate anything of the sort - and it seemed now that Wolfpaw was following in her footsteps. She let the medicine cat speak his piece, listened to the queen snap and try to take the kits, and with a rolling growl and Hawkkit's squeal ringing in her ears, she descended the Stormcrest and shouldered through the crowd to block Larkswoop's path forward, claws on display.

"I've had it with you," she spat. "Threatening apprentices, refusin' to disclose important information, 'n now this? Put those kits down 'n get the hell out before I cut your throat open, rat-heart!"

#tcmeeting

@anika - Larkswoop has been permanently exiled from ThunderClan. Cuffing can be harsh and is viewed as abuse, which is NOT tolerated in ThunderClan and never has been, and historically has been punished IRP multiple times before. Seeing as Killer Aptitude Tier Three was activated, IC the blow would be incredibly harsh and enough to cause injury, especially for a one moon old kit. If she is not posted as setting her kits down AND leaving in her next post, she will be executed.

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @idia @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @hal @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @OBigBrainO @Beaan @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @otter @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @Spookez. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Spooky Minku @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @cheesecake @Spider @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @gravekeeper. @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @anika @korok @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Angelia @Eraserhead @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie_the_skeleton @Whitestarliner @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @olive-shine @Scarylolia @Scary_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Nim @Golfer29 @ghost<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Redpool @twizzypaw @Spooky_Blossom @Spooky_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @spooky_bluee. @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @RoxieRoadie @Crazyy_wildcard @Lilac_Cat @Allison @Lil'Ember @weevil @Splitmoon @Amberlight @Eidolon @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @Hana @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @Clamfish The Sheet Ghost @FelixXStickpaw @oogabooga @Katclaw

Last edited by dino.; Today at 06:09 PM.
Old Today, 06:12 PM
GRRR HALLOWEEN TIME

Bump Policy: whenever I feel like it
My Mood: Mellow

Applepaw was curled protectively around Mintkit. He was... honestly a bit scared that Larkswoop would lash out at any kits she saw, so he was going to protect Mintkit.

PURRKS:
Well Insulated

Sage waz here :3
chippy chipperton IV was here!!
Old Today, 06:15 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

Willowpaw flinched. A mother hurting her kit? Orangeflower would never do that. Mama was too loving. Mama would never hurt her. Never. She stared. Her eyes were full of fear. [OPEN]
Old Today, 06:21 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Spooky

MOTHPAW
THE BUG KING
"So Much.. NOISE"
!This Character May Show Signs Of Mental Health Issues, Anxiety, And Deppression!

The Bug King Was Tapping His Paws Happily, Watching A Beetle Scuttle Across The Ground. Then Kit Screaming Echoed In His Ears. Yelling. So. Much. YELLING! It Echoed In His Long Ears, Blurry And Loud. All He Could Hear Was Booming Anger. From A Queen, The Medicine Cat, The Leader. It... Hurt. His Legs Shook, Tail Wrapping Tightly Around Mothpaw's Hind Leg. It Normally Helped! Why Not Now? When Everything Was Blurry Rage And Screaming? Why Was It So Hard To Calm Down? His Breathing Quicked, Causing Him To Lay Down. He Was Scared. The Bug King Was Scared Of What They Might Think. Would He
Even Make A Good Warrior, When The Slightest Scream Makes Him Overwhelmed? His Breathing Is Quick, Heavy. It Hurts. His Eyes Narrow, His Vision Darkening. He Covered His Eyes, Small Grey And Red Form Pressing Towards The Shadows. He Shivered. He Was Shaking. He Was Scared. More And More Screaming, Gasping, Gawking. He Felt Like All Eyes Were On Him. But Mothpaw Knew, They Wernt. He Knew, But It Felt Like A Lie. Tears Welled In His Eyes, Wettening The Fur Between His Pawpads.

(Open, But Not To Many)
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Today, 06:23 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

It was all fun and games until Mom got mad. Owlkit pouted and watched her take Hawkkit over to the nursery and then...

and then smack him. Her blood ran cold as her brother's shrill scream pierced the air. Wolfpaw's approach, her leader's snarls, it all drowned out as she stared at Hawkkit's prone form. The ground lurched sickeningly underneath her paws. It took her a second to realize Mom was picking her up along with the rest of her siblings. She didn't want to get hurt. She wasn't doing anything wrong! She started to squirm frantically, whimpering, ignoring the pain in her scruff from swinging back and forth as she tried to get Mom to drop her.

[ @anika @Spider @Luna16 @Starphobia ]
Old Today, 06:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Snowstorm looked at her leader, Bumblestar. She was behind Larkswoop. Her eyes flared up with anger as she just watched Larkswoop treat her kits with cruelty. She kept moving closer to Larkswoop with out the she-cat knowing. Her eyes kept shifting to Bumblestar just incase she wanted her to stop moving. She wanted to grab Owlkit out of her jaws.

Chestnutdust moved closer to the camp entrance, incase Larkswoop tried to escape with the kits

@anika @dino.

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 06:41 PM.
Old Today, 06:38 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Willowfrost had padded up to the Stormcrest just in time to here Bumblestar's thunderous bellow to Larkswoop- exiling the new queen, her sister. Her jaw dropped and her ears pinned back to her head. She stared at Bumblestar, then at Larkswoop, eyes wide. Her sister had seriously hurt her own kit. Willowfrost had never wanted any of her own but...this was just downright cruel. "Larkswoop..." She whispered to her sister before jerking her head away and refusing to meet her gaze. "I'll make sure they're taken care of. But as of right now, you're no sister of mine" The she-cat said gruffly, trying to hide the pain on her face.

( @anika )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Today, 06:40 PM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

Burningpaw
He/They || Thunderclan Apprentice || 7 Moons || No Purrks

A lot had just happened. Burningpaw had arrived late to the meeting. He stared at the diluted she-cat at the front of the. Bumblestar was mad. And suddenly, a kit was squealing. He jerked his head towards the sound, and a low growl rumbled in his throat. He cut it off as quick as it came. Hitting kits? Her own kits, at that? Burningpaw bared his teeth slightly.
Damn Larkswoop. He flicked his tail, making a dull thump against the ground each time it hit. That wasn't okay. He searched around for Cottonpaw. He wanted to be around his sister. He felt a flash of satisfaction when Bumblestar snapped at her, told her to drop the kits, and leave. Good. No-one should ever do that to their kits. Ever.. He pinned his ears and pushed
the thought away, going back to finding Cottonpaw.

( @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa i almost forgot they were sibs hehe)

Last edited by ollie_the_skeleton; Today at 06:46 PM.