Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 11:16 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 11:07 AM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by literalcobweb
Today 10:59 AM
New OC, which name is the...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 10:36 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:32 AM

Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Kill them all [Clanwide Event]

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Willowpaw trotted over, yawning as if this was no big deal.

That was a cover up.

She was panicking.

What was she gonna do? Scream "do you know da wae" at the rats until they died?? Actually..... now that she thought about it..... Nevermind. Willowpaw honestly wondered why she'd signed up for this. Either she died (ahem, not the best) or got severely injured or was embarrassed to the underworld and back (hey uh so is the first option still available~?). She was gripping the ground with unsheathed claws without realizing it, and her tail was flicking anxiously.

this was going to go just fine.

[ open! ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Blueberrybird
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

Good! I'll be on the exterminator team. a little weight lifted of her shoulders. I would not have been fast enough to run away from those rats. The thought of getting swarmed by hundreds of rats made her shiver. Focus on reality! She turned taking a mental note of the other cats on the exterminator patrol. Once she was confident enough that she remebered them all she started padding toward Tuftedtusk. This'll be an adventure. Her heart started to beating faster. Would she actually be useful? She shook the thought away I have to stay focused.

She nodded in response to Tuftedtusk. Her ears twitched as fear started to creep up on her again. Get a grip Blueberrybird they're just rats. With a deep breath she forced her nerves to fade. I'm a well trained warrior this will be kits play! She turned her attention back to Dawnstar wearing her best confident smile. It's almost rat fightin time

@idia @Aroogi @Omari @Morrigan
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 28 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash felt a spark of pride and determination in her heart as Dawnstar did indeed take up her offer to lead. Puffing out her chest a bit, the Enforcer stood tall and waited as the assigned cats slunk up to meet her. Okay, Sleepysunrise was here, and... Gutspaw, looking a groggy. Then Birdpaw, whose eyes looked a bit dull and unfocused. These two apprentices seemed in it yet out of it at the same time, so the dilute tortie narrowed her eyes, having a curt edge to her tone to enforce her seriousness approaching this.

"Okay, good. We're all here." She let out a huff to gain their attention if she didn't already have it, letting ther piercing golden-green gaze rest on each cat individually, although she already had faith in Sleepysunrise. The young warrior had been chosen as an Enforcer and was actively involved as Dawnstar's grandkit; so her stern expectations were more so directed at the two 'paws.

"I want you to listen, and do not go far off on your own; we're dealing with a bunch of nasty critters here, and we're technically still in lockdown. Do anything stupid that screws this up, and I'll make sure everyone knows. Once she lets us go, you stay by me, understood?" She flicked her fluffy tail, glancing over towards the massive leader and waiting for the signal. Anticipation was starting to prickle in her paw pads and she flexed her claws once more to quell it.

[ @Mica - birdie | @Estelle - sleepy | @wolfie - guts ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise isn't sure if she's happy that dawnstar put her on a patrol, or if she's so nervous she might keel over. maybe both. this..means she thinks I'm reliable..? right? maybe?, she wonders, paws shuffling as she tries to settle her nerves. then she pads over to the forming patrol, offering a nod as a greeting towards her patrolmates.

[ @Aroogi @Hushfalls @Omari @Morrigan ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Midnightpath approached the rest of her gathered patrol, giving a few brief nods to each cat. “Exterminate, right. Understood.” Surely it wouldn't be that hard to do, she hoped at least.

[ @Aroogi @idia @Hushfalls @Morrigan sorry this is so short I just finished class and gotta catch a bus but gotta get mid in here ]

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 02:01 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 18 moons
header: @/daragca

Newtbelly's tail lashed in anticipation as he joined the growing crowd. An Ambush patrol. Sounded just perfect. An opportunity to sink his teeth into those filthy rodents, and experience something close to a battle. He was just dying for a fight.
Though he wouldn't process the emotion, Yellowtwist's passing had left him feeling at fault, somewhat. The solution? Kill those things. Every last one of them. Fight and fight, until you don't feel those pangs of pain, or what is it?
Guilt?

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 02:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myling View Post

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Willowpaw trotted over, yawning as if this was no big deal.

That was a cover up.

She was panicking.

What was she gonna do? Scream "do you know da wae" at the rats until they died?? Actually..... now that she thought about it..... Nevermind. Willowpaw honestly wondered why she'd signed up for this. Either she died (ahem, not the best) or got severely injured or was embarrassed to the underworld and back (hey uh so is the first option still available~?). She was gripping the ground with unsheathed claws without realizing it, and her tail was flicking anxiously.

this was going to go just fine.

[ open! ]

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (116/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Turtlepaw glanced at the abundance of felines , some ready for battle like her and some like.... Willowpaw.... Willow? "WILLOW!" The molly shouted as she bounded over towards her friend.

[MENTIONS- NONE ] ( long lost furball bff's??? lol )

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; Yesterday at 05:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 7 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty: Perm Activated - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • SiteBio

Shadepaw raced over, noting with relief that the patrol hadn't left yet. The relief that had briefly shown in her eyes quickly hardened back to their usual burning. She would protect her clan at all costs. She would succeed. She would definitely not be left out of something this important. She hadn't heard her name called, but she caught the last bit of Dawnstar's announcement and supposed she was in the ambush patrol. Excellent. It's not like she had practice climbing trees anyways. And besides, she liked fighting. "I will come," she said quietly, though her chin was raised and her amber eyes were defiant, as if daring anybody to argue. Determination surged through her. Her first real fight. She would make Clovepool proud. She would make her clan proud. She would succeed.
---

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
where rookfire had gotten a grip on the surprising amount of anxiety he had thought himself into and remained only lashing his tail jerkily, dawnstar beginning to select cats for groups instead of immediately sending him away was good. the more information that was shared with the group the more rookfire felt like he was floating between okay and irrationably upset about his lack of involvement in any of that. not like he wanted to be on the bait patrol and show off his horrible climbing skills but something. to be quite frank, at this point it wasnt even the uncertainty that was his main problem, it was the other stuff he couldnt quite seem to shove down for once.

an embarassment. thats what his mother wouldve called him n even though he was long past remembering and following everything she had taught his he couldnt help but agree. ashamed to even be thinking that, he was grateful dawnstars voice interrupted him at this moment in time. prepared to be sent away, rookfire couldnt help but let a small smile slip past his controlled neutrality giving dawnstar a nod as most of the tension left tense set shoulders. field med was better than nothing and knowing he would at least be allowed to do something it was easy to let go off most of the previously gnawing thoughts in order to focus on selecting the correct her. since they'd be dealing with rat bites rather than large gashes burdock root and cobwebs would do. cool gaze briefly scanning the cats gathered around to both select one to help carry and make assumptions as to how much they'd need, rookfire met dawnstars eyes in time with her final question.

"yes ma'am" the medic confirmed before fixing his gaze on a certain multi coloured apprentice he had selected to help with carrying herbs and spare her from having to participate. theyd need hrmmm like five burdock root to be sure, a pawful of cobwebs n perhaps some horsetail to be sure. though, rookfire wouldve preferred if he actually knew anything to deal with possible snake bites, this was the best he could do for now.

"willowpaw i want you with me" rookfire ordered, already turning around to make his way to the medicine den and pick up the herbs needed. if the apprentice followed, rookfire would make her carry the burdock while making sure the cobwebs and horsetail wouldnt stick together on the way himself before returning to join the patrol.

[ this is such a mess im so sorry | @Undertaker ; @Myling - lmk if you want willowpaw replaced ]
[ for my sake; willow has 5x burdock root ; rook has 5 cobwebs + 3 horsetail ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 08:35 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER, SHADOW FIEND, KITTY SOFTPAWS T1 | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
He followed Dawnstar. He would show those rats NOT to mess with him. Flexing his claws, he walked next to Shadepaw. She didn't know he was her father, and he'd be fine keeping it that way. They were young and stupid when they had that fling. He wouldn't let that secret out. It could easily ruin his reputation. Foggymask looked down and tapped her head. "You gonna fight? Do good if you do." he said.

[ @snowflake. ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord