Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:59 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:57 PM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:54 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eidolon
Today 03:53 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by snowflake.
Today 03:51 PM

Old October 9th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Happy Hollow-ween peeps

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart looked confused for a moment as Willowtail paused, but then saw her padding over to the medicine den. He smirked a bit to himself, knowing the fresh warrior was going to get last-minute support from her sisters. He padded behind, taking a brief seat behind them.

At Willowtail's call, Berrypaw popped her head out, giving her adoptive sister a beaming smile. "Oh! Willowtail! Today's your a-assessment, right?" She glanced behind her into the darkness of the sheltered medicine den. "Daisykit! C'mon 'n wish your sister luck! I-It's a big day today."

To Willowtail, Berry brushed by her flank in support. "You're gonna do great! I know it," she purred.

[ sorry for the delay!! i had to run like 2 events LOL ]

(Daisykit throw back )

Willowtail purred gently, licking Berrypaw's shoulder in gratitude and affection, she noticed little Daisykit wobble over, Willowtail tried hard not to wince as she saw the small, adorable kit coming towards her in a limp. Willowtail lowered her muzzle to Daisykit could bump her head against her muzzle, rubbing against her and purring brightly. "Good luck big sissy! Your gonna be soooooo cool when your a warrior! And, and then you can teach me how to be one!" Daisykit exclaimed, her tail quivering in excitement. Willowtail purred gently to her little sister, "Thanks Daisy, I'll surely bring you back some skills. If he lets me pass." Willowtail purred, glancing teasingly at Stagheart. Willowtail licked Daisykit's ears gently, pressing her muzzle against Berrypaw's ear gently. "Thank you" she whispered to Berrypaw, the thanks wasn't just for the good lucks. Willowtail's thank you was deep, she was thanking her for taking her and her little sister in, being there when she needed her most, taking care of Daisykit regardless of how tricky her condition was. Everything was lifted off into that thank you. Willowtail gave a gentle purr to the both of them and then turned to Stagheart with a gentle mew, "Lets get going shall we?"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 02:26 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa View Post

(Daisykit throw back )

Willowtail purred gently, licking Berrypaw's shoulder in gratitude and affection, she noticed little Daisykit wobble over, Willowtail tried hard not to wince as she saw the small, adorable kit coming towards her in a limp. Willowtail lowered her muzzle to Daisykit could bump her head against her muzzle, rubbing against her and purring brightly. "Good luck big sissy! Your gonna be soooooo cool when your a warrior! And, and then you can teach me how to be one!" Daisykit exclaimed, her tail quivering in excitement. Willowtail purred gently to her little sister, "Thanks Daisy, I'll surely bring you back some skills. If he lets me pass." Willowtail purred, glancing teasingly at Stagheart. Willowtail licked Daisykit's ears gently, pressing her muzzle against Berrypaw's ear gently. "Thank you" she whispered to Berrypaw, the thanks wasn't just for the good lucks. Willowtail's thank you was deep, she was thanking her for taking her and her little sister in, being there when she needed her most, taking care of Daisykit regardless of how tricky her condition was. Everything was lifted off into that thank you. Willowtail gave a gentle purr to the both of them and then turned to Stagheart with a gentle mew, "Lets get going shall we?"

[ sorry this took so long xD i tried to finish it yesterday then fell asleep LOL ]

Stagheart chuckled when Willowtail mentioned if he'd 'let her pass', thinking of how confident he was in her skills. He had no doubt his apprentice would do amazing, showing her growth and all that she'd learned and endured thus far.

Berrypaw heard the depth of Willowtail's thank you, and judging by the warmth and affection in the warrior's blue eyes, she knew it was for a whole lost of things. Things she'd felt for herself; a mutual kinship and appreciation, a familial bond that had formed between them especially during RiverClan's hardship. With a purr, Berry dipped her head, eyes glinting in fondness as she watched the two walk away with a soft smile on her maw. She gave Daisykit a flick of her tail, standing beside the fragile kit as Willowtail turned back to Stagheart.

The battle-hardened tom grinned a bit when Willowtail turned to him, ready to leave. He didn't get excited over much, but warrior assessments tended to make his blood burn with a certain adrenaline. Even if he wasn't the one being assessed (and the time he was had been many moons ago now), knowing he was now going to see the culmination of all of his efforts coalescing into one last show was rather daunting and engaging for a devoted mentor.

"Yeah... let's go," he agreed, nodding his head and heading off into the mountains with her. As they got further and further from camp, the older warrior eventually stopped at the foot of a waterfall that ran off into the forest below; at this point in the rocky slope, a widening pool and stream settled from the waterfall, with a few glittering fish visible in the clear waters. He sniffed the air for a moment to make sure any predators (or other interrupting cats) weren't present before turning to Willowtail.

"Warrior assessments test ya on everything you've learned, 'n everything it'll take to be a real warrior of RiverClan." His voice grew firm as he began explaining the severity of the assessment, holding the statutes of Clan life near and dear to his heart. "You've trained well, fought hard, 'n been through a lot... I know you'll get through it. It's just time to show me you actually listened to all my dronin'," he added with an amused glint in his piercing blue eyes.

Stagheart glanced towards the sky, clear and blue, the midst of greenleaf heat reaching them even on this tall mountain slope. Inhaling the fresh air, he let out a long sigh, mulling over a few options.

"We'll test ya on fishin', land huntin', battle trainin', 'n swimmin'." At the last one, he studied her for a moment, recalling the few times she'd attempted to learn to swim with him. He'd known she'd gotten help from elsewhere, but just prayed it would've paid off for today's test. Then he jerked his muzzle towards the small body of water beside them.

"There's some fishin' there... I'll stand back 'n let ya do your thing. Why dontcha get started?"

With that he slipped behind her and more out of view, not wanting Willowtail to focus on him nor his reactions — not that his stoic front would betray much. And thus, the assessment began.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 02:29 PM.