Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Kitty Koins Market > Request Art

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:02 PM
we create our own...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:50 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:45 PM
Sage'paw finder
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 07:19 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by val
Today 07:14 PM

Old Today, 05:28 PM
I haunt the high seas…

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Cat Art Needed! (Non-Warriors)

Hey! So I’m working on my largest ever project right now (that’s why my replies are so slow), and I've started drawing the character references. That works perfectly fine for the dogs and wolves, but now I’ve got the dilemma of me not being able to draw cats. I'm willing to pay a good bit more than usual since these aren’t WCO cats and I know that since they have accessories, that could make them more difficult to draw.

I’ve got three characters here, two of them have names coming from a language I made for the project, which is why they sound really strange! Anyway, let me know how much you'd be willing to do it for, I’ll throw in a tip too!

The first is Tornado, he's an all-white cat with long, glossy fur which is always very neat, and has bright green eyes. He always looks like he's plotting something, and wears a wreath of green leaves on his head similar to the laurel wreath of the Roman Empire. He’s not young, but not old either.

The next up is Emperor Lywnethysk II, an all-black cat with medium-length fur, again very neat, and green eyes. Underneath his eyes are golden markings which . He wears a golden diadem which is ring-shaped and has a few red diamonds in it, as well as thick golden hinged bracelets on all four legs which are also plated with diamond. Also he’s pretty young for an emperor, although still an adult cat. As for expression, if there’s a way to show that he’s a benevolent ruler through that, that would be great!

Lastly we have Empress Rouzathyr, Lywnethysk II's sister and successor. She's a tabby with kinda red/dark ginger fur. She wears the same golden diadem as Lywnethysk II, as well as a type of silk scarf which is white cream in colour, the same bracelets as Lywnethysk II, as well as ruby earrings which hang from the lower parts of her ears. Also pretty young for an empress, like her brother she’s a benevolent and kind ruler so if there’s a way to reflect that, that would be great!

Also, if anyone wants to ask about this project, I'm more than happy to talk about it!
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit