by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 04:19 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Undertaker
Today 04:19 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:24 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
@dino. @Blossom Cry @Rose @twizzypaw

risingstorm glanced at bumblestar 'okay how to go about this' he thought looking at creepingpaw the young hornet didn't know what to do if anything " Creepingpaw we have cats already assigned to getting the beds for the sick" he meowed. Creepingpaw probably wouldn't like this answer, but rising didn't think they would like any answer that was given to them.
The anger that had enveloped Creepingpaw began to shift. His hostile expression wavered as the deep pools of his intense green eyes became filled with bewilderment and grief. Raising and yet keeping his eyebrows furrowed, Creepingpaw felt his lower jaw slightly quiver as his mouth became agape in shock. Never had he asked for anything from his leaders, and the one time he did, something so trivial as taking a bed, he was denied? How was that fair? Feeling his blood run ice cold, Creepingpaw took a sharp inhale despite feeling as though his chest would give out, and stepped forward towards Risingstorm, "A-assigned?...Y-you wanna know what I think..." Creepingpaw uttered through his shaky breath, his throat becoming tighter from the panic overwhelming his body as his voice grew constrained. For a few moments, he paused as the silence clung to the air like a thick smoke. And then, using his entire chest and belly, Creepingpaw shouted with a tone of despair and desperation woven into his voice.

"THE QUARANTINE CAMP IS A MOUSE-BRAINED IDEA!!" The lean tom cried out, the inflection in his voice brimming with hopelessness rather than anger, "W-what about predators without the protection of the camp?! They could be attacked by another clan! O-or get sicker!! PLEASE... I-I..." And at the end of his outburst, his voice cracked once more as the swelling in his chest and throat became too much to bare. A new sensation that was unfamiliar to Creepingpaw began to overtake his body as his once bristled pelt flattened slowly but surely. His eyes were now wide and vast like an ocean of sorrow. It was his body finally succumbing to the emotions. Falling back on his hindlegs, Creepingpaw's gaze began to drop slowly to the ground. It was pointless, right? Big and heavy tears brimmed Creepingpaw's anguished eyes, something that had never happened to him before in his life. And as the constant tears began to stream steadily down his face, he could no longer hold back. Unleashing the flood gates, Creepingpaw began to choke back stifled sobs as his body quivered with every pitiful cry.

@Blossom Cry
@Rose
@dino.

Active Purrks:

Creepingpaw - Kitty Softpaws Tier 1 & 2
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Snaketooth walked into camp, pulling Tigerkit's (she's a warrior just got demoted) lifeless body into camp. The brown she-cat had tears running down her face as she pulled her sister into the camp clearing.

Snaketooth had now lost mostly all her family members, besides her kits. But she lost her mate to exile, her brother turned up dead and now her sister on the Thunderpath. How many more people were gonna be taken from her? Where her kits next too?

The brown she-cat crouched down in front of her sister's body, tears falling down her face. She knew her sister was a mean cat....she knew not a lot of people would mourn her as a clanmate...but she was changing.

___

Chestnutdust and Snowstorm both stood up at the sight of Snaketooth pulling Tigerkit into camp.
Honeydew padded out of the warriors den, her eyes resting on Tigerkit's body.
Splitpaw's gaze widen at the sight of the lifeless body
(OPEN)

Last edited by Splitmoon; Yesterday at 05:31 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post

"Yeah but you'll be a warrior first considering you know more than me, and I started my learning late." she meowed softly as she looked up at him with wide blue and green eye. At the mention of how Burnedpaw did, she smiled. "See." she said with a purr. "Also did you catch the squirrel? I wish to learn how to climb and hunt here pretty soon!"

"I might ask Charredpaw if she would practice with me....or..." she looked down at her paws before looking up at him. "Would you like to?"

Burnedpaw waved his tail dismissively. "That might be, but you should be able to catch up in no time." He meowed. Splitpaw's time in the wilds should surely serve her well as an apprentice. He had no doubt she'd be able to use that experience to her advantage. He nodded proudly, eyes twinkling with excitement. "We did! I swatted it out of the tree and Hawkthorn caught it." He purred. "It was an awesome experience!" The awe was still in his voice as he recounted the hunting adventure.

He blinked at Splitpaw, a little surprised she'd want to train with him. "I'm sure Charredpaw would be open to training together with you." He meowed, tail waving behind him casually. "Of course, I don't mind training with you either. I just hope I'd be a fit training partner." He meowed, dipping his head in gratitude. He was honored that Splitpaw would want to train with him, truly.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
The pale ginger tabby flinched ever so slightly. She hadn’t expected a demotion as a result of her actions, but given the circumstances she didn’t feel like she wanted to push the issue. Why not a demotion? Her brother was missing. Silverpaw had…betrayed them. His words still a fresh sting in her heart.

Then again…maybe this will be a good thing. Keeping her paws busy instead of moping around in her nest is probably better for her. And besides, she had broken a very simple rule just to go see Silverpaw. She should be smarter than that. Strawberryf- Strawberrypaw dipped her head in acknowledgement of her punishment and respect for her leader. “Thank you Bumblestar, I understand.” Not that she felt Bumblestar really cared in this moment whether she understood or not. But she was truly grateful for Bumblestar’s fairness and not being banished. She didn’t know what she would do without the clan. “I was stupid. It won’t happen again.” There was determination in the she-cat’s gaze now. She needed to make the best of this, and learn from it.

Strawberrypaw had no intentions of breaking the rules again. Especially not for a cat who didn’t feel like she cared about him, and betrayed the clan like he did. She waited to be dismissed before turning her gaze to look for her…mentor? Yeah, mentor. Nightgaze. There was something…refreshing about it. At least with this punishment, she can do something useful for the clan. She clung onto her optimism desperately as she looked for Nightgaze, itching to get started and prove herself. Though there was a part of her that was concerned about Nightgaze, she’d never met them really so what if they didn’t like her or treated her harshly? Oh well. If Nightgaze was harsh with her, they’d be right to be. Strawberrypaw had been foolish, whatever came from this was what StarClan intended to teach her something and help her to grow.

[ @Morrigan - Nightgaze]
[ @dino. - Bumblestar]

The only positive here was that she was cooperating. With a twitch of an ear, Bumblestar gave Strawberrypaw a short nod. "See it doesn't. Come find me when you're done."

She turned to head back out into the territory, intent on finding Silverpaw's scent and ensuring he had left for good.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
@dino. @Blossom Cry @Rose @twizzypaw

risingstorm glanced at bumblestar 'okay how to go about this' he thought looking at creepingpaw the young hornet didn't know what to do if anything " Creepingpaw we have cats already assigned to getting the beds for the sick" he meowed. Creepingpaw probably wouldn't like this answer, but rising didn't think they would like any answer that was given to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
The anger that had enveloped Creepingpaw began to shift. His hostile expression wavered as the deep pools of his intense green eyes became filled with bewilderment and grief. Raising and yet keeping his eyebrows furrowed, Creepingpaw felt his lower jaw slightly quiver as his mouth became agape in shock. Never had he asked for anything from his leaders, and the one time he did, something so trivial as taking a bed, he was denied? How was that fair? Feeling his blood run ice cold, Creepingpaw took a sharp inhale despite feeling as though his chest would give out, and stepped forward towards Risingstorm, "A-assigned?...Y-you wanna know what I think..." Creepingpaw uttered through his shaky breath, his throat becoming tighter from the panic overwhelming his body as his voice grew constrained. For a few moments, he paused as the silence clung to the air like a thick smoke. And then, using his entire chest and belly, Creepingpaw shouted with a tone of despair and desperation woven into his voice.

"THE QUARANTINE CAMP IS A MOUSE-BRAINED IDEA!!" The lean tom cried out, the inflection in his voice brimming with hopelessness rather than anger, "W-what about predators without the protection of the camp?! They could be attacked by another clan! O-or get sicker!! PLEASE... I-I..." And at the end of his outburst, his voice cracked once more as the swelling in his chest and throat became too much to bare. A new sensation that was unfamiliar to Creepingpaw began to overtake his body as his once bristled pelt flattened slowly but surely. His eyes were now wide and vast like an ocean of sorrow. It was his body finally succumbing to the emotions. Falling back on his hindlegs, Creepingpaw's gaze began to drop slowly to the ground. It was pointless, right? Big and heavy tears brimmed Creepingpaw's anguished eyes, something that had never happened to him before in his life. And as the constant tears began to stream steadily down his face, he could no longer hold back. Unleashing the flood gates, Creepingpaw began to choke back stifled sobs as his body quivered with every pitiful cry.

@Blossom Cry
@Rose
@dino.

StarClan help her. If Bumblestar had to deal with one more outburst in the next moon, she was going to end up shredding some poor defenseless shrub into scraps. Risingstorm was trying to do damage control, but it wasn't working, and Creepingpaw essentially exploded. Her hackles spiked and she took a harsh step forward.

"Havin' concerns is fine 'n dandy, but if you're goin' to act like a kit who hasn't got his way 'n throw a starsdamned tantrum, we aren't gonna listen to you." Seriously, what was up with the waterworks? "Take a breath, quit the cryin', 'n try again - calmly, this time. Otherwise, if you can't talk to me like a level-headed cat, I'm walkin' away 'n you can keep shoutin' at the dirt until your voice gives out."
Old Today, 12:04 AM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

StarClan help her. If Bumblestar had to deal with one more outburst in the next moon, she was going to end up shredding some poor defenseless shrub into scraps. Risingstorm was trying to do damage control, but it wasn't working, and Creepingpaw essentially exploded. Her hackles spiked and she took a harsh step forward.

"Havin' concerns is fine 'n dandy, but if you're goin' to act like a kit who hasn't got his way 'n throw a starsdamned tantrum, we aren't gonna listen to you." Seriously, what was up with the waterworks? "Take a breath, quit the cryin', 'n try again - calmly, this time. Otherwise, if you can't talk to me like a level-headed cat, I'm walkin' away 'n you can keep shoutin' at the dirt until your voice gives out."
Creepingpaw's head suddenly shot back up in shock at Bumblestar's response. In all honesty, he wasn't expecting that response. The silver tabby knew full well that Bumblestar took no disrespect or funny business. So he fully anticipated to have his face clawed off instead. And he might've deserved it. Bumblestar was right. He was being childish. The raucous apprentice, with tears still streaming out of his eyes, quickly began to wipe them away with his paw before clutching that paw to his chest to breathe and calm down. Whenever he had even a lick of sense left inside him, Creepingpaw always held his paw to his chest to calm down since it felt like a warm embrace. Closing his emerald eyes and taking a deep inhale and exhale, Creepingpaw steadied his nerves enough to speak without his emotions taking over. But when he opened his eyes to respond to Bumblestar, the look in his eyes became glazed and greyed with despondency and defeat. Creepingpaw already knew the answer was no anyways, so what's the point. "Bumblestar...I'm sorry." Creepingpaw rumbled in a flat voice, his words were genuine but his heart was broken, "Lavendersong is gone, I have no family. And I just wanted to take the beds once to the quarantine camp to see my best friend. I made a promise, and I-... aha, it doesn't matter anways, huh?" Creepingpaw chuckled through his tone of devestation.

@Rose
@Blossom Cry
@Spider

Active Purrks:

Creepingpaw - Kitty Softpaws Tier 1 & 2
Old Today, 10:23 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Grasspaw padded out into the clearing and then into the warriors den.

My main cat.
Mate:runningstorm
Sons: Sapkit and Needlekit
Daughter: Hollykit
Brother: Shadeheart
Sister in law:Redleaf
Old Today, 11:24 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Nightwhisper, Emberkit, Watersprout all lounged

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet
Purrk: Ultimate predator(inactive)

Unbeknownst to Nightgaze that the conversation she'd been curiously observing had mentioned her. It had been quite unexpected when the presumably punished warrior met eyes with her. She'd just been sitting on her favourite stone perch, watching the bustling activity below as she usually did when a seemingly serious talk that Bumblestar was having with...Strawberryfur (right? Yeah, probs that was their name) caught her attention. Out of pure interest she watched, completely out of earshot yet boss looked pretty cross.

Shifting uncomfortably , the small hornet tried to avert her gaze, not wanting to...uh...be too nosy? Mhmm, that was it. Unfortunately, her attempt at minding her own business failed immediately, she had dug her grave now she had to lie in it. "So, uh..got into a bit of trouble?" A nervous smile was forced onto her features all while the hornet was screaming internally. Aha...yeah this was really awkward.

(I am so sorry about socially awkward Nightgaze lmao :'])

@dino. @Luna16

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 12:18 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Stressed

Beepaw quite literally jumps around

(Activity post, closed)