Old Today, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Blueberrybird
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

Her frown deepened. This had been a bad idea. "I just wanted to say hi."The apology she was there for vanished almost immediatly. She stiull felt bad but, He was too much of a jerk face to deserve it. She glanced around. Causing a scene here would be a horrible idea, So keep it together Blueberrybird. She sighed calming herself. Her next course of action was weighing on her mind. The apology had fallen through and now it was just awkward. If only she was good and coming up with things on the spot but alas that was a skilled she lacked. Her tail twitched and as the moments grew so did her panic. A deep sigh settled in her heart. I should leave? Her attention turned to her paws. This was such a bad idea! "I didn't mean to bother you so much." at first her words seemed genuine then they grew confident as they slipped out. "I had just thought that a gathering would be the best place to put our differences aside. Now I see that was just wishful thinking. Sorry for annoying so much. She ended on a bitter note. Her words were stern but, amicable enough as to not cause to much of a scene.

Hemlockleaf almost...winced. He felt bad for being hard on her...this time anyway. Magpiepaw would want me to...try harder. He sighed, looking down at his paws. "I'm...sorry." He mumbled, still staring at his paws. "I guess...I was just giving you a hard time." The dark brown tom grumpily shuffled his paws, he didn't like this. But he hoped, tonight with StarClan watching, that in doing this he would make Magpiepaw happy.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 07:39 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Her legs were tired and her muscles were sore. Twilightstar had been on the slower side of gathering everyone coming to the gathering and leading them out. It was that time in the season when the nights turned colder and she felt like hibernating the cold away. Running through the breezy moorlands made the slender feline shake in her fur when they reached the beach.

The sand was like walking on tiny shards of ice, Twilightstar didn't bother noting who was already there, instead, she bolted across the beach and leaped onto the deputy's stone in the blink of an eye. The rock was not warm but she took Crowtooth's spot happily among the deputies and crouched down there.

"Dawnstar will kick you off if I have you sit with me on the leaders' stone, so I'm going to sit here with you for a little to warm up," Twilightstar told Crowtooth once he arrived, and waved her tail in greeting Mistlewhisker. She had to turn her head a bit, expecting to see Dusklion in the RiverClan deputy's spot, so she was a little surprised to find a new one-eyed she-cat there instead.

She gave the newest addition to the deputies a slow blink in a silent greeting and straightened up from her crouch to peer up at the leader's rock. "Oh, there you are." She stifled a yawn, peering up at Dusklion. "You got up there faster than I was expecting, well done and congratulations, I suppose." Twilightstar would admit that she was just a tad bit delighted that Dusklion was up there instead of Fadingstar, it loosened her tongue a little. She could tolerate that one more than the former.

Twilightstar greeted the ThunderClan leader with a nod and narrowed her only eye at Dawnstar in greeting. She looked like she was in a wonderful mood. It was harder to tell Bumblestar's mood, but since she was teasing RiverClan again she could only assume her temperament wasn't too bad.

Twilightstar already has served with both a Duskstar and a Lionstar, she could assume Dusklion's leader name was entirely new. The she-cat would always be Cowardlylion to her, but unless she pissed the older leader off, it would go unheard for a time.

"You know I've never actually sat up here before." Twilightstar returned her attention to her living heater as she leaned more heavily against Crowtooth, trying to absorb all his heat. He was bigger than Fallownose and blocked the cold a little better. As she was almost dead certain that her former deputy had returned as one of her kittens, Twilightstar's mood wasn't as sour when she thought of him anymore.

"The vantage point isn't as good as the leaders' but it is easier to hear everyone down here." She mewed, making light conversation. Perhaps she'd sat with Lightninstorm and Rabbitpaw at the next gathering, she wondered what it was like sitting among the medicine cats.

@Rani @taillow @dino. @Undertaker @Mica @Marigoldwhisper

WindClan's arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; Today at 07:40 PM.
Old Today, 08:07 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her[they/them to those she has told] + Heightened Perception [hearing, active]

Always follow after the mass of shadowclan cats they've told themselves countless times. Otherwise, if they didn't follow clanmates they would have been left behind somewhere within the territory somehow. The tall bulky apprentice strolled their way through the growing crowd to wonder amongst others. They could smell all sorts of different scents amongst everyone, though the smell of the river scum stood strongest. They didn't even need to get near a riverclan cat for their nose to crinkle in disgust, didn't they have the decently to not smell like fish! Wispypaw would normally make sure to not crash into anyone, having to learn how to tell when someone was in front of them. Today they chose not to bother so they just continued moseying their way through everyone until they purposely bumped into someone. "Aw god, I ran into a squirrel, well at least you ain't one of those river scum, but you sure don't smell all that better than they do"

@Neptune. [ Hollowpaw ]

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old Today, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 23 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal entered. She looked around, and noticed the clearing was emptier than during the usual Gathering. After some examination, she realized the issue; WindClan wasn't here. "Er... where is WindClan?" Honeypetal asked, not asking a particular cat, and so she was left without a definite answer.
"Well, that's odd," he mumbled before passing away to find one of his friends. Maybe Strawberryfur would be here, maybe there was a chance he could make a brand new friend, too! He saw a cat with a friendly-seeming smile and sheepishly walked up to them.
"Uh...hello there!" Honeypetal said, shaking slightly, they weren't quite used to the whole idea of talking to non-ThunderClan cats and didn't know how the others usually behaved. Usually, they were the one sitting in the corner and talking to themselves during the Gathering. But then they realized it was just an apprentice and calmed down significantly, though still their mind worried a bit, in the back of their mind they anticipated something bad.
@FruitBatz – also open to others!

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who cares what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Agatha Kitty – Active
Darkice was very confused. He didn't speak up or anything, but the fact that an entire Clan was missing just ticked him off for some reason. Not that he particularly cared for WindClan, he just felt that a Gathering should have participation by every Clan, and the fact that WindClan wasn't here yet was slightly worrying.
Darkice stood up, stretched, and walked a bit. He walked with a purpose, like he knew where he was going, and his shoulders were raised a bit that made it look like he either was angry or just had terrible posture. He actually wasn't going anywhere in particular, and he wasn't exactly mad, although Gatherings weren't his jam. Darkice was just looking for something to do this time around, someone to talk to, maybe even an apprentice to entertain.
open!

Strawberryfur followed her clanmates into the clearing, but she wasn’t her usual self. Silverpaw leaving had a profound impact on her, though she wasn’t completely certain why. It didn’t help that her brother had also gone missing. It had been a while since she last saw him, and she was beginning to worry that he fell ill or something terrible had happened to him. The pale ginger tabby was hoping that coming to the Gathering would take her mind off things. Life must go on after all.

She spotted her friend Honeypetal and immediately brightened. Maybe spending some time with her friend would help. She bounded over to Honeypetal, sitting next to them. “Hey!” She purred. “Good turnout tonight, huh?” She meowed, looking around at the cats that had come. It stung a little bit, like nothing had happened. And yet, so much had changed.

Shop
Old Today, 08:21 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw slid silently between his Clanmates as he tried to catch up with Ravenpaw and Rainpaw. Those two were so fast! Skirting past after nearly tripping over his paws, he bounded up to the pair of sisters. "'Sup?" He mewed coolly, taking a seat next to Rainpaw. Hmm...his fur didn't feel like it was going to prickle right off of him. Maybe he was just imagining that he didn't like Rainpaw. However, she had yet to even look at him. So who knows?

Besides, who else would he sit with? Brokenstream had decided to sit this Gathering out.

( @Luna16 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Today, 08:37 PM

Daffodilpaw bounded into the clearing, not slowed down by the sand at all. She was excited for her second Gathering, a new opportunity to meet new cats and have new experiences! She felt a slight…tug when she scented the fishy scent of RiverClan. I wonder if… But no, she couldn’t see Nightshadow. Somehow, seeing Nightshadow with her father and brother around felt…wrong. Not thinking about it too much, she couldn’t help bouncing around the clearing amongst her clanmates, laughing joyously before managing to settle down. Panting to catch her breath, she blinked up at the stars, eyes brimming with delight.

[ @Splitmoon - Owlscreech or Nightshadow?]
[ @Badwolf - Bouncepaw - your sister be getting into trouble ]

The large white tom padded into the Gathering with a wide smile on his face. He looked down at his new apprentice Sneezepaw. This would be the young cat’s first Gathering, and the last Gathering was his kits’ first Gathering. It all brought back fond memories for him again, and he couldn’t help the deep purr rumbling in his chest. “You ready, Sneezepaw?” He purred, flicking his apprentice’s ear with his tail-tip playfully as he followed his clan.

[ @Fits - Sneezepaw]
[ @weevil - Gorseflower]

Fleetpaw followed his clan into the Gathering, still hunching his shoulders and not projecting himself as a confident cat. Not that something like that would change within a moon. He stuck close to his denmates, terrified of speaking with cats from the other clans. He crouched down nervously, eyes darting around anxiously.

[ @fleurdelis - Tanglespring]

Shop
Old Today, 08:52 PM
I haunt the high seas…

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

It was a great relief, finally being allowed to go to a gathering again. A sign of moving on, as time inevitably moved on, it seemed the metaphorical wounds caused by his mistake were healing. Duskleaf was looking forward to seeing his sister again, after so long. It felt like every possible hurdle had been thrown in his way; but that was no more, he was finally able to meet Snakefang again. But then Duskleaf noticed a familiar young cat rushing into the gathering, he realised that Riftpaw and Beaverpaw went to their first gathering without their mentor, which he did feel pretty bad about.

"Hey, Riftpaw!" He called out as he approached, noticing that the young apprentice was sitting beside two other apprentices he'd seen him with before. Ah, he must’ve made a few friends! That was good news. "I’m…sorry I wasn’t here for the last one, I heard you went with Brokenstream though so at least you weren’t alone." As he sat down, his eyes scanned the growing crowd of cats. "Have you seen Beaverpaw at all? I didn’t see him on the way in."

@korok [Hope you don’t mind! I just thought since Duskleaf wasn’t at the last gathering, it’d be nice if he went with his apprentices this time?]

@Idiotic.Bean101 [If Beaverpaw is at the gathering, apologies if I didn’t see! I just scanned the posts quickly so I could well have missed something!]

Also Snakefang post coming soon!
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit

Last edited by Vitalspark; Today at 08:53 PM.
Old Today, 08:52 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|8 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw follows their leader to another Gathering. This was his second time, and he was more used to it now. He didn't look like a stupid kit anymore, he knew what to do. Bouncepaw glances at his sister who's also coming along. Was it just him, or was she... different? As if she was worrying over something?

He decides not to mull over it too much. He honestly couldn't think of any problems or worries his sister could possibly have. She was fast, smart, and positive all the time.
She wasn't one for deep thoughts and anxiety and awkwardness, no, that was Bouncepaw's thing. Maybe it was just his imagination, or maybe he misread her, Bouncepaw thinks. He sits by Windclan, listening to the leaders bicker.

Tags:
@Luna16 /Daffodilpaw (Curious what trouble it'll be)
@weevil /Gorseflower
Old Today, 09:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

(XD - @Luna16 )

Nightshadow yawned as he looked around the clearing at his fellow clanmates interacting with other clan cats. His eyes shifted over to the entrance of the meeting area, Windclan had just arrived. That means Daffodilpaw should be here he thought. He stood up, he knew he was aloud to mingle with other clan cats there wasn't any harm. He padded over to a place in the back away from his clanmates, his icy blue eyes looking around for Daffodilpaw. Finally he spotted her, she was right in front of him. He suddenly stood up but then hesitated, he didn't want his clanmates to start thinking the worst....but then again it was a gathering.

Nightshadow shook his pelt, stood up and padded over to her. "Daffodilpaw." he said with a smile.

Owlscreech's eyes looked around for Daffodilpaw. She knew the apprentice was somewhere....

@Luna16 - Daffodilpaw.

Last edited by Splitmoon; Today at 09:02 PM.
Old Today, 09:02 PM

Rainpaw looked up at Riftpaw with a warm smile. “Are you going to join us?” She asked, but then her attention shifted when Duskleaf approached. She dipped her head to the warrior in respect while Ravenpaw blinked and nodded. “Hi, Duskleaf.” Rainpaw greeted, looking back at Riftpaw and leaning a little closer. “I think your mentor wants to spend the Gathering with you this time.” She murmured, touching her tail-tip to Riftpaw’s shoulder.

[ @korok - Riftpaw]

Shop