Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:06 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:03 AM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 12:43 AM
October Gathering
Last post by nyme
Today 12:09 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:00 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Rain Frog View Post

☆~《------》~☆
SILVERPAW
THE MANGLED TRIPOD
"Is Death The Only Mercy?"

☆~《------》~☆

He Growled, Fur Bristling. His Ear Twitched, Single Blue Eye Locked With Bumblestars Eyes. No. I Couldn't. Yes, I Know Im Sick, But In The Heat Of The Moment, I Ran In Anyway. Why Was There Screaming In The Warriors' Den? Thats Why I Was There. He Looked Down, Noticing Who He Was Starting To Sound Like. His Former Mentor. No, Im Not Meaning To Sound Like Larkswoop. Im Sorry, But Its Kinda Hard When Shes Like A Ma To Me. He Grumbled The Last Part. Demote Me, I Don't Really Care. Its Not Like It'd Make A Difference. Can't Train Anyway. The Mangled Tripod Began To Zone Out, Just Slightly. Was He Really Useful To ThunderClan If He Couldn't Follow 'Starsdamed Directions'? Or Stay Away From Cats That He Could Kill By Coughing?

《Eeek, Slightly Depressed Silvs Post. His Thoughts Are NOT My Own》
"That's what I thought. So do yourself 'n everyone else a favor and keep the illness to yourself."

Heard the screaming... how would he have even heard it if he wasn't already where he wasn't supposed to be? Bumblestar's teeth clicked together in irritation. Her initial decision had already been to demote him just because of everything he'd already done, but if he didn't care? She would come up with something else.

"You don't care? Then get out." Her tone remained sharp. "You're eighteen moons old. You're too old to be runnin' about, ignoring orders, 'n actin' like you don't give a damn about the Clan. I know Mudhound's been trying with you, yet here you are, well past an acceptable mark to still be falling behind 'n acting like a kit. You're sitting on your ass, endangering those around you, 'n makin' it real clear that you don't give a damn. So go - waste another Clan's time with your dung. I'm not dealing with you anymore."

[ Silverpaw has been exiled from ThunderClan. If he doesn't leave in your next post, or no post is made by October 12, he is liable to be attacked and physically driven out, or possibly killed depending on circumstances. @Spooky Rain Frog ]
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brindlepaw was still flopping around, coughing and sneezing. Also he wasn't really hungry anymore, which probably wasn't great for his health. His pelt was duller now, and his eyes were pretty dull. Unfocused they roved around the clearing undirected, generally not focussing on any one individual or object. Cats were welcome to try and approach him (though they might get coughed at), but he couldn't guarantee fantastic conversation. (OPEN)
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Orangepaw is being a hater of being sick.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"That's what I thought. So do yourself 'n everyone else a favor and keep the illness to yourself."

Heard the screaming... how would he have even heard it if he wasn't already where he wasn't supposed to be? Bumblestar's teeth clicked together in irritation. Her initial decision had already been to demote him just because of everything he'd already done, but if he didn't care? She would come up with something else.

"You don't care? Then get out." Her tone remained sharp. "You're eighteen moons old. You're too old to be runnin' about, ignoring orders, 'n actin' like you don't give a damn about the Clan. I know Mudhound's been trying with you, yet here you are, well past an acceptable mark to still be falling behind 'n acting like a kit. You're sitting on your ass, endangering those around you, 'n makin' it real clear that you don't give a damn. So go - waste another Clan's time with your dung. I'm not dealing with you anymore."

[ Silverpaw has been exiled from ThunderClan. If he doesn't leave in your next post, or no post is made by October 12, he is liable to be attacked and physically driven out, or possibly killed depending on circumstances. @Spooky Rain Frog ]
☆~《------》~☆
SILVERPAW
THE MANGLED TRIPOD
"Is Death The Only Mercy?"

☆~《------》~☆

Exiled..? He Was Exiled. He Smiled Slowly, Laughing. Ah, Bumblestar. He Said Calmly, Despite The Slight Smile On His Face. Ill Be Leaving, But As Any Exiled Cat Says.. You'll Be Seeing Me Again. He Smiled Wider, Tears Began To For In His Eye. He Turned, And Ran, Stumbling Through The Forest. He Cast A Departing Look To Strawberryfur, Smile Gone. He Continued His Stumble-Running, Out Of ThunderClan, And Into Unclaimed Lands. He Fell, Over And Over Again. Then, He Was In Territory Without Familiar Scent, Other Than His Own.

[Silverpaw Has Left ThunderClan!]

@Luna16 - Strawberry Mention, Fell Free To React!
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

His final words sent Bumblestar's hackles bristling. "Then consider yourself a dead tom," she snarled after him.

He ran. With a lash of her tail, she moved toward the center of the camp. Maybe some had overheard or even seen the confrontation, but she wanted to make sure mostly everyone ill was aware of what had happened as much as the cats at the main camp would be.

"Everyone who's here, listen up!" She let her voice ring out through the clearing. "Silverpaw's just been exiled. If you see him sneakin' around 'n you're able to deal with him, he's to be killed on sight. I don't need to be worrying about him on top of everything else. If anything happens, let Wolfhive or Spiderthroat know."

One and done - those capable could handle the rest. She gave the camp a last look to make sure everything else was in order before turning and heading after Silverpaw's trail. Either he was gone by now or she'd make it that way.

[ @Concorde @Rose @Rani @nyme @Tallstar @Estelle @gs29513 @Idiotic.Bean101 @Blossom Cry @Fish @Aroogi @Beaan @Cinderspirit @Rowan @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Minkuu @paedyn @snowflake. @Apollo. @kittycatburmise @Goopysharkboi @Alderheart2763 @Eucalyptuspaw @Wingnettle @burntToast @Lil'Ember @Kix @Catt @flowsie @Ameythistmoon @vellichor @forest @lark. @Hushfalls @BEAR. @Starfall @Spooky Rain Frog ]
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Cloudpaw shifted uncomfortably.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Mantiskit shuffled. "Yeah! I-ill make him die a painful death if I see him!" She yowled as loud as her scratchy voice would allow her. [OPEN]
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Strawberryfur watched the confrontation in shock. She blinked at Silverpaw as he left, her gaze confused and heartbroken. Why? Why did this happen? She felt…almost numb. She’d never felt this way before. The pale ginger tabby watched as Bumblestar had made the announcement about Silverpaw, flinching slightly. K-Killed? She swallowed hard, she had seen it for herself. Silverpaw had threatened Bumblestar! But why?!

She had gone there to bring the sick cats some prey and visit with him, she hadn’t expected something like this to happen! Strawberryfur dipped her head in acknowledgment of Bumblestar’s announcement, though she was aware of a slight tremble in her legs. I…I need to get back to the main camp. She approached Bumblestar cautiously, the young warrior still in shock over Silverpaw’s behavior and what happened.

“Bumblestar,” she mewed quietly, “I came to bring some prey I caught to the cats here. I’ll be heading back to the main camp now.” She reported, mainly just to let her leader know why she had been there in the first place.

[ @dino. - Bumblestar]
[ @Spooky Rain Frog - Silvs]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Mantiskit shuffled. "Yeah! I-ill make him die a painful death if I see him!" She yowled as loud as her scratchy voice would allow her. [OPEN]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

The toms ears twitched as the leader's voice echoed disproportionatly within the makeshift clearing. Eyes narrowing at the Apprentice who slunk out of the entrance. Wouldn't be the first time he'd attacked an apprentice.

Just as he stood up to follow the brat out a rather shrill, yet scritchy voice caught his attention. Almost immediately he whipped around and saw a familiar looking brat. One of his brats.

Apprentice forgotten Spiderthroat made his way towards the tiny molly. "You couldn't kill a leaf mite with how you're feelin right now. Get back into the nursery" he stated sternly.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong