Default Re: October Gathering

Beaverpaw-He/Him
8 Moons
54/100

RiverClan

-------------------

Why did he come here.
He hates it.
He doesn't care if only ShadowClan is here so far.
Beaverpaw doesn't wanna see the other clans.
At all.

They only bring back bad memories.

He makes sure to stick close to his clan as he finds a place to sit.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 06:08 PM.
Old Today, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Kitepaw padded after her clanmates, nodding at Stormstar’s words. Kitepaw was determined to spend this Gathering with other cats her age, not on her father’s back. She sat amongst her clanmates, shoulders slightly hunched timidly. Eyes flickering around excitedly but also anxiously.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Jaggedpaw followed behind Stormstar excited. This was his first gathering ever. Not the first one back the first one he has ever been to. The former one eyed kittypet nodded his head to his leader before taking a seat.

[ open ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old Today, 06:11 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/Eidolon
Raccoonsun-She/Her
17 Moons

PURRKS
Rapid Recovery-Inactive
RiverClan

--------------------

Ya know, she hasn't actually seen the other clans since she joined RiverClan.
Due to the surprising lack of cats, Raccoonsun guessed not all of them were there yet.

So! The dilute tortoiseshell follows her clan and takes a seat with a yawn.
This is actually her first gathering.
Wild stuff to think about.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!

art by @/snowflake.

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 06:14 PM.
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Queenly

Salmonshade came. [OPEN]

Echopaw followed. [OPEN]

Larkpaw happily followed alongside her clanmates. [OPEN]

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 06:33 PM.
Old Today, 06:14 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/Eidolon
Cascadingrapids-She/Her(MtF)
26 Moons

RiverClan

-----------------------

Cascadingrapids makes her way into the gathering, taking a look around.

Only ShadowClan was here so far.
Look at that, they're second.
Good for them.

She finds a place to sit through the announcements.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 07:24 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: Anytime you need!
My Mood: Dreaming

Blueberrybird
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

She stepped out onto the sand. It felt weird between her paws making her feel uncomfortable. She never liked how it felt. As she seached for a place to sit a familiar pelt caught her attention. Hemlockleaf. She couldn't stop a sigh from leaking out. Just the sight of him made her think of the unfortunate conversation they had had. It made her pelt prickle. She tried to shake off the feelings. Her smile twisted into a frown. maybe I should talk to him? The awkward tension between them had been killing her. Constantly avoidinghim wasn't really working out. It was tiring. She was so deep in thought she barely noticed Riverclan joining them.She tried summoning the courage to speak to him. Her fur ruffled.

A heavy sigh washed over her. She decided to decied while she approached him. Before she reached him she paused I only needed to apologize right? But I don't want to apologize! But if I don't things will stay awkward! But if I do it'll be admitting defeat right? Ugh it's way to hard to think! She stepped toward him. I just have to do it! rip the cobweb off! "Hey." Her greeting lacked enthusiasm but, she felt it appropriate for the situation. Uhh... It's a nice night right? It was very awkward.

Hemlockleaf - @Luna16
Old Today, 07:58 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 45 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Rookfire - @alec ] [Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ]
· · ────────────── · ·
It felt like the previous Gathering had only just ended, but here they were again at the Sea Stones. ShadowClan had been a whirlwind of activity, one tragedy after another interspersed with small lights of fortune. The Deputy was still reeling from the remains of her son found out in the territory, and despite her best attempts to remain completely unfazed, the stale scent of his dried blood on the forest floor haunted her in her sleep. Squirrelrise and Gutspaw had suffered too, and Mistlewhisker had been forced to heap insult upon injury by demoting the latter after a failed patrol. She knew bite was resilient, and if bite decided that it was going to despise her from now on, she understood. As much as she cared for teeth, for Squirrelrise, for Goopywhisker... her duties came first.

The Sea Stones were empty when ShadowClan arrived, Mistlewhisker padding a few pawsteps behind Dawnstar over the sandy ground. Rookfire had decided to walk with her rather than Mossfreckle, which was a surprise to her. The two had been practically drooling over each other for moons, and she was certain he would have wanted to flaunt his new position by curling up next to his "mentor" on the Sea Stones. But she supposed walking side by side with the Deputy as equals was good enough to flaunt anyway. Mistlewhisker was unsure as to whether she should feel used or not. She liked the tom, so she'd allow him to pad by her side until they reached the stones were they had to separate to their respective levels. The Deputy gave him a nod before leaping up to her rock, settling with her back straight and tail wrapped neatly around her paws as the rest of the clan filtered in.

Before the rest of the clan could settle on the sands, the fishy scent of RiverClan assaulted them. Mistlewhisker was not surprised to see a new cat leading them, though she was a little surprised to see that the former Deputy had stuck around this long. Fadingstar and Dusklion, when not at each others throats, seemed like two incompetent peas in a pod. Surely if one failed, the other would go with them. But Dusklion (or was it Duskstar, now?) leapt up onto the stones, taking a spot on the Leader's stone. Another face joined her; two, actually. A new medicine cat apprentice, it seemed. And, more interestingly to her, a new Deputy. Mistlewhisker studied the molly as she hopped up onto the stones, noting her missing eye as well. Well then, it seemed they had something in common. Would this cat last long? Or would the next RiverClan appearance at a Gathering be lead by her? Mistlewhisker gave her a curt nod, not bothering to start a conversation unless she did first. She had nothing to say to RiverClan.

Mistlewhisker heard Dusklion speak to Dawnstar, and for some reason the Deputy felt the urge to bristle. Hm. Odd.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 10:01 PM.
Old Today, 09:15 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Blueberrybird
{Silver lynx point siamese with blue eyes}

She stepped out onto the sand. It felt weird between her paws making her feel uncomfortable. She never liked how it felt. As she seached for a place to sit a familiar pelt caught her attention. Hemlockleaf. She couldn't stop a sigh from leaking out. Just the sight of him made her think of the unfortunate conversation they had had. It made her pelt prickle. She tried to shake off the feelings. Her smile twisted into a frown. maybe I should talk to him? The awkward tension between them had been killing her. Constantly avoidinghim wasn't really working out. It was tiring. She was so deep in thought she barely noticed Riverclan joining them.She tried summoning the courage to speak to him. Her fur ruffled.

A heavy sigh washed over her. She decided to decied while she approached him. Before she reached him she paused I only needed to apologize right? But I don't want to apologize! But if I don't things will stay awkward! But if I do it'll be admitting defeat right? Ugh it's way to hard to think! She stepped toward him. I just have to do it! rip the cobweb off! "Hey." Her greeting lacked enthusiasm but, she felt it appropriate for the situation. Uhh... It's a nice night right? It was very awkward.

Hemlockleaf - @Luna16

Hemlockleaf followed his clan into the sandy clearing. He sat amongst his clanmates, eyes focused straight ahead and focused on Dawnstar and where the leaders would sit. He wasn’t all that interested in communicating with cats from other clans right now, feeling a little prickly. He felt a familiar pair of blue eyes on him, and then an even more familiar scent… Hemlockleaf heaved a silent sigh before turning to see her. Blueberrybird.

“I guess.” He mumbled with a shrug. Truth be told, Hemlockleaf felt a little guilty for blowing up at her before, but he absolutely refused to apologize for it. He’d been avoiding her to avoid this feeling of guilt that was gnawing at him. And yet, here they were. “What’s wrong?” He asked, a sarcastic sneer crawling into his tone as a lip lifted. “Nocat else you want to pester tonight?”

As much as his tone had a bite, it lacked the outright aggression he had before. He was too tired to be furious, not to mention this was a Gathering, and he had to represent ShadowClan well. He wouldn’t cause a scene here.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 09:22 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Breathe.

...Hm? Oh. Not because Bumblestar was feeling any amount of anxiety about the Gathering, obviously. No, she was actually just trying to ground herself before she completely flipped her lid on anyone unlucky enough to be in her near vicinity. Everything seemed to be testing her lately and she was on the verge of snapping at the next cat to speak to her.

She claimed her spot on the Seastones with a brief nod to Dawnstar and an acknowledging glance at Dusklion, before she looked down to see who she could only assume to be fresh meat. Badgering the fish - that always cheered her up. Ridgeclaw had said to play nice but she was choosing to ignore that advice for right now.

"This is your new deputy?" She quirked a brow at Owltalon and shot Dusklion a highly questioning look. "Interesting choice you've made. Not impressive by any means, don't get me wrong. But definitely interesting."

[ @Undertaker @Marigoldwhisper @taillow ]

ThunderClan has arrived.

Last edited by dino.; Today at 09:44 PM.