Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by otter
Today 06:05 PM

Old Today, 04:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

Good behavior, sure! Sedgeflake could do that (probably.) He followed the rest of RiverClan in, the tip of his tail whipping as he scanned the growing crowd. No Thunderbrats yet? What a shame, he wanted to have another chat with his dear sister.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 04:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Dreaming

(AshStep)-(14 moons)-(Agender)-(Shadowclan Warrior)
AshStep trotted into the clearing, looking around for an old friend, however their white and gray pelt not among the crowd. They sat down as they tucked their tail under them, waiting for the other clans to arrive.
Old Today, 04:52 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Starving

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector | dreamwalker

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 13 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Breathe...

Her first Gathering as RiverClan's full medicine cat! A lot had happened in the past moon... and the realization of that hit Berry again in fuller force now that she was returning to the Seastones, reminiscing on the last Gathering. She'd still been Berrypaw then, and Fadingstar had been leader (a pang went through her heart at the memory of him and what happened), and it'd been RiverClan's first real return to the forest. She'd had to gloss over Mistyshard's absence then, saying that her former mentor had just been tending to a sick cat back home. But now... now, she was in that spot, given her full name. A quiver of excitement and anticipation ran down her spine as she thought about being announced, how all the other Clans and medicine cats would know who she was...

She brushed her flank by Cobwebfern on the way up, offering the gray bengal a soft, nervous smile. "...You ready?" She asked softly, her leafy green eyes flicking over her best friend as if trying to assess how she was feeling. Though Berry was always a bit jumpy, it felt strange to be the one a bit more experienced for once, taking someone else to the Stones up with her. It almost felt... good, to know she at least knew what to expect, and could guide someone else. A natural teacher, at heart... if only her eloquence and demeanor could follow suit.

"We'll be just up here... stick next to me, it'll be just fine," Berryshine purred, keeping her voice light despite her own nerves, in case Cob was nervous at all. "I don't really know the other medicine cats well, b-but... they aren't too bad."

Bunching up her hind legs, Berryshine leapt up onto the Stones, offering her assistance to Cobwebfern whenever necessary to help the three-legged medicine apprentice clamber their way up together. Once they settled, she curled her tail over her small paws and sat down, looking down at all the cats assembled below. Giving Cobwebfern a glance, she had a small smile on her maw, feeling a bit more at ease to have her at her side.

"...L-Looks different from up here, huh?" She mused quietly, gesturing to the Clans assembled below. It was just RiverClan and ShadowClan so far, but the perspective was jarring compared to being in the midst of the crowd. It had certainly stunned her for the first time when she'd been up here with Mistyshard... another pang went through her heart at the memory. But how much she'd grown since then, and RiverClan's gradual positive changes, and now having her best friend up with her... it all softened the blow.

[ Med Cat Tags: @finley !! - cobwebfern | @Beaan - wolfpaw | @elio - mossfreckle | @alec - rookfire | @Alchemist Kitsune - lightningstorm | @Dolomedes - rabbitpaw ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 04:54 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

Coyotepaw • He / They • Shadowclan Apprentice • 9+ Moons
A large white tom with brown-based black rosette tabby patches, one dark green eye, and one dark blue eye
9/100 posts

{ OPEN }

Coyotepaw followed behind his clan quietly, he looked around to see if any of his friends had also gone to the gathering. His different-colored gaze swept across the clearing. He noted that Shadowclan seemingly was the first of the clans to arrive.

He straightened up, hoping to seem more approachable than he normally did. Coyote had been to a couple of gatherings before but mostly kept to himself, well, not this time. He was going to make friends, he was going to not just sit quietly around the outskirts.

The Shadowclan apprentice took a deep breath, sitting near the middle of the clearing, visible from most places at the gathering. He wrapped his tail neatly around his paws, trying to look as approachable as possible.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Eveningpaw
Chimera and tortoiseshell with golden and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 7 Moons | + every 8th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Perfectionist
[17/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh wow, their first Gathering! Okay, okay. What now? They should try and talk to cats, right? It didn't seem like much of RiverClan was here, but some ShadowClan cats sure were! Wouldn't hurt to make some friends, right? Scanning the Seastones, they noticed a brown and white tom. They'd seen him around, but never got the chance to speak to him.

Eveningpaw cheerfully trotted over, a warm smile on their face as they gave the tom a nod in greeting. That wouldn't be the only type of greeting.

"Hey there! I haven't seen much of you around, my name's Eveningpaw!" They sat down next to him, dual coloured gaze almost burning holes in the other ShadowClan cat's own blue and green hues. "You?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Eveningpaw
Chimera and tortoiseshell with golden and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 7 Moons | + every 8th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Perfectionist
[17/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Oh wow, their first Gathering! Okay, okay. What now? They should try and talk to cats, right? It didn't seem like much of RiverClan was here, but some ShadowClan cats sure were! Wouldn't hurt to make some friends, right? Scanning the Seastones, they noticed a brown and white tom. They'd seen him around, but never got the chance to speak to him.

Eveningpaw cheerfully trotted over, a warm smile on their face as they gave the tom a nod in greeting. That wouldn't be the only type of greeting.

"Hey there! I haven't seen much of you around, my name's Eveningpaw!" They sat down next to him, dual coloured gaze almost burning holes in the other ShadowClan cat's own blue and green hues. "You?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Coyotepaw • He / They • Shadowclan apprentice • 9+ moons
A large white tom with brown-based black rosette tabby patches, one dark green eye, and one dark blue eye
11/100 posts

He noticed his clanmate approaching in the distance, he'd seen this cat at least once, possibly twice, though, with everyone being confined to camp it was kind of hard to not at least know of everyone. A toothy smile crossed the apprentice's maw as he nodded back in response.

'I'm Eveningpaw' Ah! That's right! He'd heard the other's name at their ceremony but hadn't put their name to their face until now "oh! Hey! yeah- I think I saw you at your ceremony, but other than that I don't think we've ever talked one-on-one " He said, followed by a slightly nervous laugh "Coyotepaw" He paused for a moment, should he leave it at that? Replying with just a name felt weird to him, but how else could he do it? He cleared his throat before continuing "Coyotepaw is my name" He said, furrowing his brows, this wasn't going as smoothly as he hoped it would, but it also wasn't going bad. He flashed a nervous smile that lasted a mere few seconds.

Silence fell over the two cats before Coyote took a breath, glancing around the cats beginning to gather around them. He had to say something before his awkwardness scared this cat away.

"Is this your first gathering?" Coyotepaw asked, tilting his head curiously as he looked on at Eveningpaw. That's... fine I guess. It's not a weird question to ask at least. He sighed softly, his tail tip twitching as he straightened up a bit.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; Today at 05:18 PM.
Old Today, 05:19 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Shallowpaw
~<>~
3/100
9 moons || he/him || RiverClan Apprentice
silver-black classic tabby w/ low white; sea green eyes

This was the first gathering Shallowpaw was attending. He'd skipped the last one for his own reasons (re: he didn't want to be there with the clans who'd chased them out of their home. Plus... well, he really values his sleep, so there's that). Tonight, however, Shallowpaw decided that he should at least check it out. So far, only smelly ShadowClan was here. Hm... no one worth talking to, and none of his siblings or parents were hanging around him yet, if they even decided to hang out with him, so, with a yawn, the tabby apprentice sits down and starts grooming himself lazily.

[ open !! ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 05:37 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

Clans Re: October Gathering

Primrosepaw
RiverClan Apprentice

´´The Empress´´
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
136 / 100

Primrosepaw followed her Clanmates down onto Seastones, her emerald hues narrowed down to slits. This was her first Gathering since RiverClan had returned to their territory.

She shouldered her way through the crowd of ShadowClan and RiverClan cats, settling down near the middle so she could hear the four leaders thoroughly whenever the other two Clans arrived.

[ open! ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old Today, 05:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Stempaw padded after his clanmates into the Gathering. He didn’t greet any of the others, just sat down amongst his clanmates with his tail curled around his paws so it didn’t get stepped on. His eyes still sparkled with interest, it was only natural he supposed. Gatherings had a special kind of allure for apprentices.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 06:02 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw and Ravenpaw padded into the Gathering space with their clanmates. Rainpaw nodded eagerly at Stormstar while Ravenpaw’s ear flicked in acknowledgement. Both sisters padded into the Gathering side-by-side and sat amongst their denmates. Both pairs of eyes flickering around anxiously.

[ @korok - in case you wanna toss Riftpaw or Brokenstream this way lol]
[also OPEN to others!]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 06:03 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

base by PastelPlagues on ToyHouse
Irispaw-He/They
6 Moons
7/100

ShadowClan

--------------------

First gathering.
Underwhelming compared to description.
Maybe that was just because the other two clans hadn't arrived.

Anyway, Irispaw chose to sit in a pretty isolated spot.

[OPEN]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.