StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 05:11 PM

Old Today, 03:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan We won't take more suffering from you

ShadowClan has rats, snakes, and owls, Dawnstar wants them all dead.

Because all these threats are in ShadowClan simultaneously, ShadowClan will tackle the danger in parts to avoid overworking the medicine cats and ensure they have enough herbs to deal with injuries (emergency herb patrols may be sent out during plot)

These threats will be dealt with in one big event, meaning you can have the same cat down for more than one threat. However, you must be considerate of your cat's injuries, for example, if your cat is severely injured during the fight with the rats, it's extremely doubtful they will be allowed to join in the battle against owls, especially if the medics say no.

Apprentices must have battle training and be 6 moons or older to participate in any fighting or patrols. This counts towards battle experience and may count as an assessment (if I'm asked) depending on activity and participation.

This plot is planned to be around a month long and I will be moving it along with time limits and probably one time skip. If your cat is assigned to patrols or something important and isn't there they will be replaced and the cat deemed undependable and unlikely to be chosen for important matters in the future. As Dawnstar is actively looking for Enforcer replacements, she will remember those who prove themselves and those who do not.

Rats and Snakes
Last seen in Mourning Ruins, traces of rats were found around Yellowtwist's deceased body. A huge horde will be discovered in Evergreen Grotto. As they also can carry diseases that can spread to cats, causing severe illness, and sometimes death, we will be doing a subplot involving illness contracted due to the rats. However, if your cat is not signed up to get sick from a bite or catch an illness, you will not be allowed to randomly get your cat sick.

Found in the Dawning Woods, large, nonvenomous water snakes have made the territory their home. They have a nasty bite that can cause a bit more bleeding than normal.

Bait - will lure rats out of the Grotto with fresh prey, and lead them to Dawning Woods to fight the snakes. Must be able to climb.
Patrol Leader - Open
Patrolmates 1 - Open
Patrolmate 2 - Open
Patrolmate 3 - Open

Exterminators - while rats are gone will destroy nests and exterminate any remaining rats and their young in the grotto
Patrol Leader - Open
Patrolmate 1 - Open
Patrolmate 2 - Open
Patrolmate 3 - Open
Patrolmates 4 - Open

Ambush - massive patrol that will handle ambushing the rats and snakes in dawning woods, may be required to kill or chase down any fleeing rats or snakes
Patrol Leader - Dawnstar
Patrolmates - Closed all warriors and apprentices who fit the requirements will be allowed to jump into the fight.

Owls
A family of nesting barred owls has taken over the Mourning Ruins. Highly aggressive and territorial.
Plan of Action: Work in Progress

How to Participate
Submit the name of your cat and what role they'd like, and let me know if you'd like them to get sick, or have plans to severely injure (and/or) kill them. Please remember that if your cat is getting infected by a rat bite or badly injured they will not be allowed to participate in the Owl Hunt.

Cats stuck in camp like kits, queens, and elders, may catch the illness depending on how contagious it is. We have not settled on exactly what the sickness will be, but more information on symptoms and illness will be given in due time. Submit your cat if interested.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @wolfie @beau @idia @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @hal @Rani @gs29513 @fade @Peril @iliri @Willie Warf @gayvinegar @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @seeingstars @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @OBigBrainO @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Ashwing @otter @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @flowsie @Silvershadow13 @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @Spookez. @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @anika @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Killua-DaBoi @Woody @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Spooky Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @elio @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Vitalspark @SootyPatootie @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @TheElasticBandit @KingClaw @ScarKing @Kingzilla @DeathStar. @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @hypnoticpeachy @HerbalTea @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @lethean @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Spottedraven @Rawr @goodacacia @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @GreenTheGreat @Lil'Ember @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @Levanya @WarriorGalaxy @Shanmo11 @literalcobweb

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 03:48 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: We won't take more suffering from you

SpiderThorn for Snake Bait

BristleThorn for Snake Ambush (severely injure)

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Silentpaw for Snake Bait and Rat Exterminator

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 04:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Dreaming

AshStep for Rat bait
(Currently no injuries with no real battle experience either, their best skill is their agility and the ability to keep a level head but her weakness is more in terms of raw strength and social awkwardness, could she get an infected rat bite if possible?)

Last edited by Spottedraven; Today at 05:13 PM. Reason: Sorry I just forgot to add something Lol
Old Today, 04:20 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Starving

Briarsplash [Enforcer]

- open to being the patrol leader (or just a patrolmate) for baiting the rats! she can climb. also open to being an exterminator!
- planning to get her injured by a nonvenomous snake and be bleeding profusely in the middle-end of the big ambush, but will be able to complete most/all it before she has to stop (+ Just a Scratch). will have a decent amount of blood loss, close to blacking out after the adrenaline wears off, but nonfatal.

TL;DR for injury - whatever bleeding is bad but realistic enough to slow down/stop her towards the end of the ambush, but won't kill her.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 04:44 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

Foggymask for Bait Patrol Leader! Also Owl Attack. Planning to have him get a few decently severe scratches, and at the end of the battle get a massive gash while saving someone.

Thistlepaw to die from a snake bite (throwaway that im going to give battle training to participate)

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 04:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

If you need owl bait Shrew is definitely small enough for them to think of him as a snack, and he'll come along for the ambushing bit of the rats/snakes
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw for Rat Bait (she does know how to climb thanks to Hawkbite). No injuries.

Hillstrider for exterminator! No injuries. (Can be excluded to give someone else a slot if necessary)

Mistlewhisker will join the large patrol. Potential bite and sickness :)

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Last edited by Mica; Today at 05:15 PM.