Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[training] I'm only doing...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 04:21 PM
We won't take more...
Last post by squidz
Today 04:20 PM
Turtle Dove, Silent Love [...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:18 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:06 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 04:05 PM

Old October 7th, 2024, 06:31 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Enforcer Challenge [spectators welcome]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Giving her fellow Enforcer a nod when Tuftedtusk sat by her, Briarsplash chuckled as she saw the two sparring cats begin. Her brow raised almost skeptically as she watched Foggymask throw all he had into it. Shrewstep was holding his own, although the tom wasn't always known for his greatest decisions. Not that she knew the cat well. He wasn't as active with the Enforcers that she'd seen... or maybe she just didn't talk to others as much.

Glancing back over at Tuftedtusk, Briar let out an amused huff, watching Shrewstep wrangle the other cat with much longer legs. "...Who're you bettin' on?" She asked quietly in her raspy meow, her eyes glinting in enjoyment. Who knew challenges could be this fun?

[ @Aroogi ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

#EnforcerChallenge @otter
He actually hated Foggymask so much right now. And also Starclan, for blessing the other tom so greatly in the legs department, and leaving him with absolutely nothing. WHAT WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN HE WAS HALF AS TALL? ANSWER HIM THAT!! Generally a rather mild individual, Shrewstep was growing unbecomingly angry. His foe had simply stepped to the side! That was all it took to foil his brilliant little ducking plan, which he'd started from a few paces away and therefore took several moments to execute because his starsdamned legs were so horribly short! He could have screamed in rage!

He was moving fast but managed to clear the paw Foggymask tried to put in his path, hopping over it because, well, he was taking plenty of steps to get there! If short strides were good for one thing, it was for not accidentally skidding into things! So he had evaded the paw, been all prepared to exact a neat little trick and slip under his larger opponent, and then the rat had just stepped in front of him. Now, hurtling towards the warrior's rather pointy looking claws, Shrewstep was fairly certain that attempting to complete his original mission would end in him shredded into ribbons. No thank you, he was not interested in that!

Foggymask was clearly quite willing to slice up his face, but Shrewstep had other plans. While it wasn't the cleanest leap, he was able to get far enough off the ground not to have his nose ripped off, and instead of heading for the chest of the stocky warrior was now inbound over the top of his opponents head with the intent to land on Foggymask's back. Of course, he hadn't been able to avoid Foggymask's claws entirely, with one of the blows planned for his nose (one of those blows, planned for his nose, away he goes, skyward he rose) making contact with his left hind leg. This probably gave his opponent a nice little splattering of blood on his face, and Shrewstep breathed in sharply with a soft Tsss.

It wasn't quite sufficient to arrest his flight, seeing as his momentum was directed pretty firmly upwards and forwards and not at all to the side beforehand. However, if he did managed to clear Foggymask's head he wouldn't be able to gain a firm purchase on the broad back of the tom, and would be far more likely to slide off the side of the other warrior, albeit hopefully doing some damage with his unsheathed claws.
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER, SHADOW FIEND, KITTY SOFTPAWS T1 | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
#EnforcerChallenge
He had hoped to end the battle by tripping Shrewstep, but you can't win every game you play. He had managed to claw his opponent's hind leg. He was too busy contemplating his next move that he didn't notice Shrewstep launching over him. Foggymask blinked as blood splattered into his face. The lynx point yowled in pain as Shrewstep managed to land on his back with unsheathed claws, raking them down his spine. The brown tom did know how to strategize after all. He watched as Shrewstep slid off his back, landing on the floor. He retreated into a corner of the fighting "arena" where there wasn't much light. He melted into the shadows, where the Enforcer couldn't see him. While Shrewstep was still recovering from sliding off his sleek fur, he bunched his haunches, reading to have an incredibly powerful leap. Slipping out of the shadows where he was, he used his back legs to propel himself forward. He hoped to land on the smaller tom's back, perhaps pin him down. He could end the fight right here and now if he got lucky.

[ @gs29513 - up to you if you want to get more fighting in ^^ ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade View Post
Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ As Scorp settled in a spot that Hollow deemed was good enough (yet it was slightly nerve wracking with a Dawn spawn in her watch), they spotted Hawkbite’s mouthing of words. So helpful, dude… Despite her clearly (playful) annoyance, Hollow couldn’t help but let out a husky laugh. Afterwards taking care to watch the battle as Shrewstep took the first few moves, but not long after Scorpionkit asked a question.

Hollow,” They half-corrected, they could care less what she was called by this kid- though it reminded her faintly of Wildkit…a shudder shakes her whole body as Hollow collects themself. Switching their thoughts onto figuring out to explain a more complex thing to the little one. Hm… “They want to be cool… uh- Like Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite- maybe even like your Mother.” She answers, lie spilling out of her maw like water from a stream. Turning back to Hawkbite for a moment, an idea popping into her head the second their bi-colored eyes land onto the dark pelt.

You know something cool, Scorpionkit…? Hawkbite is my mentor! You know what that means, kid?” A smirk growing on the corner of her mouth as she stares at the Enforcer Commander, unsure if he was going to look back- if he did he would notice his Apprentice was surely up to no good as they lower their head and whisper into the brown kittens ear. “As his Apprentice…I give you full permission to annoy him whenever you want AFTER this event” A few giggle leave the black and white cats jaws as she returns to normal posture and watches the challenge. A smile still remaining in faintly traces as her tail aims to curl around the kit defensively- a little nod to be similar message of ‘Stay back for now and watch.’

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Scorpionkit would tilt her head a little when Hollowpaw tried to correct her pronunciation, but her eyes were so glued on the fight before them. When she tried to chime into the conversation, it was a distant reply, barely audible as she dug her tiny claws into the ground, sitting on edge. "Yeah.. yeah.. Hullo, that's what I said." The blood splattered from Shrewstep and her eyes widened out with a mixture of fright and curiousity.

The only thing that dragged her out of the trance was when Hollowpaw got down real low and said something about being cool. "WHAAAT?" Scorp whipped around so dramatically, her body almost flew to the side. Her amber eyes were settled so harshly on Hollowpaw, one would think they'd melt. The stare was scarily similar to those of Dawnstars. "NO ONE can be as cool as mama!! NO OOONNE!!" She half howled before a flick of a tail from the Commander silenced her. Right. Mama had just said when something important was happening, to mind her volume.

The gentle warning was enough for Scorp to turn back around to face the fight before her bestest friend continued. "OOHHHH, can annoy him all day!! Learn things together, too! Teach us both!" Scorp would trill quietly. She didn't want to raise her voice but had to get enthusiasm across. "So many ideas!"

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM

Bump Policy: 3-4 days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by idia View Post

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise is not a fan of any violence. it's not exactly a secret - with the way she seems as if she's seen a ghost when it's mentioned. simple spars included. yet, despite that, she's found herself settling amongst the forming crowd to watch shrewstep and foggymask compete against each other. she's just a little interested in who will win, and also hawkbite had said he'd hoped he'd see either squirrelrise or his apprentices at the sparring. she felt inclined to come. maybe once (or, if) she gets over her anxiety surrounding battle, she'll engage in a spar of her own one day.

[ open ]

Mistfall
ShadowClan warrior || she/her || 20 moons || grey diluted tortoiseshell with golden, yellow eyes

Mistfall padded up just as the enforcer challenge was starting. She tried to stay low and quiet as to not distract anyone. It was interesting to see this taking place, but she wasn't very familiar with the two cats at odds. Probably her own lack of observation, but oh, well. Regardless it would be exciting to see the results of this scrap with high rank titles on the line.

She settled into the crowd quickly and glanced at the small red and brown furred she-cat. The molly seemed to be slightly uncomfortable, but was still following the fight with her gaze, watching it unfold. Mistfall lowered her voice and leaned closer, "Squirrelrise, right? Don't worry, they won't sustain too much damage... at least, they shouldn't." Her raspy voice held some humor, but also genuine reassurance for the smaller warrior.

Turning her attention back to the challenge, Mistfall wrapped her tail around her front paws and leaned forward slightly. Foggymask and Shrewstep were going at it and she was anxious to see the outcome.
Old Today, 01:40 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

Doeflame's eyes flickered from the dark brown tabby to another kit, similar in appearance, making her way towards them. She watched butted her head against the other kit's shoulder with a 'hi', only giving Doeflame a glance before sitting down. The lack of verbal acknowledgment didn't really bother her; kits were often single-minded. The question was whether she was going to act offended about it.

She was considering the idea when the first kit spoke, telling her he was excited for the fight and that the blood didn't bother her. Of course, the spilling of blood hadn't began yet, and she doubted he had seen it before (maybe a couple of drops if he had been playing too roughly with other kits, but that was different), so there was the chance he might not be able to stomach the sight when it was drawn. Still, it was good to see the idea of it didn't disturb him, and she chuckled when he puffed up his chest in the way kits did when they wanted to seem big and grown-up.

Oh, he was Dawnstar's kit? Well, it made sense; he certainly looked like her. So did the other kit; they were probably siblings. Her suspicion was confirmed when Pantherkit introduced himself and his sister as Adderkit. "Good names," Doeflame told the two, thinking how of course ShadowClan's leader would name her kits after something as fierce as herself. Fitting; half of them would probably end up as Enforcers.

Pantherkit went on to mention that their names had been announced at the meeting. She wouldn't know, having skipped the meeting as she usually did. The use of 'might've' caught her attention; Doeflame had figured at her age she would think warriors knew anything. Maybe being the kit of a leader opened your eyes to the imperfections of warriors earlier than most kits.

As Pantherkit asked his sister a question, Doeflame turned her attention back towards the fight. Foggymask seemed to be on the defensive, blocking every move Shrewstep made. It would sure be annoying for the other tom; even she felt irritated for him as he raised his eyebrows in a mocking way. Yeah, she was definitely supporting Shrewstep.

Soon enough Shrewstep managed to get through Foggymask's defences, and though it came at the cost of a cut to his hind leg, the blood splattered on the other tom's face. Hopefully it blinded him (temporarily, of course). Doeflame turned her gaze back to the kits next to her, wondering how they'd react to the first blood shed in the battle. Would they regret their decision of watching this, or soak the scene in with wide, awed eyes?

@illiri @burntToast
Old Today, 03:40 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post
Pantherkit
medium-furred, dark brown mackerel tabby with white paws, hazel eyes
purrks: n/a
he/him | shadowclan kit | 1 moon

Pantherkit’s ears perked up as a soft voice greeted him from behind. Before he even turned, he knew who it was. A warm purr escaped him as he felt the gentle nudge of a familiar head against his shoulder. "Hey, Addy!" he chirped, giving Adderkit a playful bump in return. His excitement about the fight had already been bubbling, but with his sister beside him, it felt even more thrilling. His gaze quickly returned to the scene before them—two enforcers squaring off. It was unlike anything he and his siblings had ever managed in their own tussles. No wild flailing or noisy yowling, just focused, quiet skill. "This is so cool!" he whispered to Adderkit, his hazel eyes practically shining. "Look at them! They actually know what they're doing. Way better than our scrappy fights." He flicked his tail eagerly. "We’re definitely gonna fight like that someday, right? Maybe even better!" The thought of one day being that skilled, that composed in battle, sent a thrill up his spine. Before he could share more, a voice pulled his attention. Pantherkit blinked and turned to see one of the warriors, Doeflame, smiling down at him. Surprised that she was addressing him, he straightened up, his chest puffing out. In response to her question, Pantherkit gave a proud nod, his bright eyes wide with anticipation. "Yeah! I’ve never seen a fight like this before. It’s amazing!" But then she mentioned the blood, and for a moment, his ears flicked back.

Blood? Right... fights weren’t just about cool moves—they also had major ouchies as well. He hesitated for a heartbeat, glancing over at Adderkit, wondering if she'd feel the same way. But Doeflame’s easy smile made him relax a little. He wasn’t about to look scared in front of a warrior—or his sister, for that matter. He grinned, straightening up even more. "I’ll be fine! I'm not scared of a little blood," he boasted, though in the back of his mind, he wondered if he’d regret saying that later. Still, he puffed out his chest again. "I mean, I’m Dawnstar’s son, after all!" The words tumbled out with a sense of pride. He wasn’t sure if the older warrior had heard it during the meeting or not, but he liked the idea of making it clear. After all, being the leader’s son had to count for something, right? Hearing her introduce herself and ask for his name made him grin up at her. "I’m Pantherkit! And this is my sister, Adderkit!" he said, glancing back at his sister with a proud look before shifting his gaze back to the fight. "Our mama is Dawnstar. She just finished having the… meeting or whatever it’s called, so you might've heard her say our names." He wasn’t entirely sure if Doeflame had paid attention during the meeting, but it felt good to say it anyway. Turning back to Adderkit, with concern clouding his little eyes, he whispered, "Do you think you’ll be okay with the blood, Addy? If it’s too much, you can leave... but I wanna see everything. It looks super cool!" He couldn’t wait to see what would happen next.

@burntToast @kittycatburmise (i don’t like this post but it’s better than nothing eifhjdj)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

Doeflame's eyes flickered from the dark brown tabby to another kit, similar in appearance, making her way towards them. She watched butted her head against the other kit's shoulder with a 'hi', only giving Doeflame a glance before sitting down. The lack of verbal acknowledgment didn't really bother her; kits were often single-minded. The question was whether she was going to act offended about it.

She was considering the idea when the first kit spoke, telling her he was excited for the fight and that the blood didn't bother her. Of course, the spilling of blood hadn't began yet, and she doubted he had seen it before (maybe a couple of drops if he had been playing too roughly with other kits, but that was different), so there was the chance he might not be able to stomach the sight when it was drawn. Still, it was good to see the idea of it didn't disturb him, and she chuckled when he puffed up his chest in the way kits did when they wanted to seem big and grown-up.

Oh, he was Dawnstar's kit? Well, it made sense; he certainly looked like her. So did the other kit; they were probably siblings. Her suspicion was confirmed when Pantherkit introduced himself and his sister as Adderkit. "Good names," Doeflame told the two, thinking how of course ShadowClan's leader would name her kits after something as fierce as herself. Fitting; half of them would probably end up as Enforcers.

Pantherkit went on to mention that their names had been announced at the meeting. She wouldn't know, having skipped the meeting as she usually did. The use of 'might've' caught her attention; Doeflame had figured at her age she would think warriors knew anything. Maybe being the kit of a leader opened your eyes to the imperfections of warriors earlier than most kits.

As Pantherkit asked his sister a question, Doeflame turned her attention back towards the fight. Foggymask seemed to be on the defensive, blocking every move Shrewstep made. It would sure be annoying for the other tom; even she felt irritated for him as he raised his eyebrows in a mocking way. Yeah, she was definitely supporting Shrewstep.

Soon enough Shrewstep managed to get through Foggymask's defences, and though it came at the cost of a cut to his hind leg, the blood splattered on the other tom's face. Hopefully it blinded him (temporarily, of course). Doeflame turned her gaze back to the kits next to her, wondering how they'd react to the first blood shed in the battle. Would they regret their decision of watching this, or soak the scene in with wide, awed eyes?

@illiri @burntToast

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
°˖✿˚⋆|[ Adderkit ]|⋆˚✿˖°
She/her | Shadowclan kit | 1 moons (0 weeks)
“whats a rose without its thorns.”
─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ───
|[13 / 50]|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adderkit barely said anything and only hummed in response to all that her brother said as she focused on the fight ahead. She was started to become frustrated on behalf of the brown warrior- enforcer? All his attacks were being dodged by the grey tom. However at the same time she was impressed by the silver warriors agility, he was quick on his paws! So much so that he was almost completely avoiding the swift and powerful attacks thrown by his opponent. Adderkit noted it down for future reference, strength was everything with agility and speed. "I don't see how blood can be scary" she replied to her brothers query, glancing back towards the tomkit. "but if you do find it to be so, I won't mind accompanying you back to the den." Her words were true enough. She didn't find blood or gore at all frightening even though she had witnessed much of any of it. Mother's den was decorated with skulls, bones and all sorts of think regular kits might find scary but she wasn't a regular kit. She was daughter to Dawnstar, Leader of shadowclan. A little bit of blood wouldn't be able to scare her--

Adderkit flinched as red flashed through the corner of her vision- not out fear only surprise! She hadn't expected either to land a blow yet. Quickly looking back at the fight as not to miss anything she saw the small warrior finally manage to land an attack on the tall silver one raking his claws down the opponents spine. With wide eyes she watched everything almost drinking in the information from this fight. The Gray tom managed to get away from his opponent and slunk back into the shadows almost completely disappearing. Adderkit spotter her Mother also watching, she didn't look that interested or impressed. Oh so was this not a very good fight then? Adderkit didn't quite understand. What she did know is, whatever these two cats were fighting over was important and one day she would also partake in this sort of fight and she'd be way more experienced then these two. Only because winning seemed so appealing to her. The Gray tom reappeared out of the shadows and dove towards the brown tom. Would the smaller tom be able to surprise her and actually win this??

( Rook; @alec )