Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:30 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 12:47 AM
our universe was cloaked...
Last post by literalcobweb
Today 12:39 AM

Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskpaw of Shadowclan | 12 moons | Purrks: n/a | Training Tracker˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

right. hunting. she could do that. so off she crept. until something caught her attention, the scuffling of a small critter, perhaps?

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Event [#event]

Rolls for:
Group Sleepy | Round 1

Fallenmoon rolled a... 3!
Oh no! It appears the mouse was too fast. Fallenmoon catches nothing this round...
[ @/ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Total: 0 ]

Fallenmoon's catches.

Meadowwhisper rolled a... 1!
Squirrels are tricky creatures to catch, and this squirrel quickly gets away! Meadowwhisper catches nothing this round...
[ @/ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Total: 0 ]

Meadowwhisper's catches.

Mothcloud rolled a... 19!
Wowzie! All those moons of experience have done their justice, Mothcloud catches three (3) pieces of prey this round!
[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Total: 3 ]

Mothcloud's catches.
3 tba.

Shadepaw rolled a... 7!
Well done! The mouse was fast, but you were faster. Shadepaw catches one (1) piece of prey this round.
[ @snowflake. - Total: 1 ]

Shadepaw's Catches.
1 tba.

Wildstorm rolled a... 13!
Eep, a lot of mice out here! But don't worry, Wildstorm has got it covered. Wildstorm catches two (2) pieces of prey this round.
[ @Luna16 - Total: 2 ]

Wildstorm's Catches.
2 tba.

Duskpaw rolled a... 15!
Oh no! You were trapped! The sneezies have caught Duskpaw, and she just can't seem to stop sneezing! Duskpaw catches nothing this round.
[ @gayvinegar - Total: 0 ]

Duskpaw's Catches.

Willowpaw rolled a... 3!
That squeak was mighty strong! But the rodent is squeakier... (What?) Alerting its friends, Willowpaw catches nothing this round.
[ @Myling - Total: 0 ]

Willowpaw's Catches.

Pondpaw rolled a... 8!
Those silent steps are paying off, and her training too! The blackbird doesn't notice Pondpaw, and she catches one (1) piece of prey this round.
[ @anika - Total: 1 ]

Pondpaw's Catches.
1 tba.

Moonpaw rolled a... 18!
Huzzah, well done! Your confidence was well-placed, Moonpaw catches three (3) pieces of prey this round.
[ @Poprock - Total: 3 ]

Moonpaw's Catches.
3 tba.

Sleepysunrise rolled a... 10!
Bazinga! You were pranked! So focused (or unfocused) on her prey, Sleepysunrise steps in a hole and catches nothing this round.
[ @/Estelle - Total: 0 ]

Sleepysunrise's Catches.

As a reminder:

- There will be a five-round system where we will roll dice for each cat participating. The results will be as follows:
* 1-5 = automatic fail; you miss the catch.
* 6-10 = you catch one piece (and perhaps not as smoothly as you'd want).
* 11-15 = you catch two pieces! look at you!
* 16-20 = you catch three pieces, wowza!

**Note: if you have the Ultimate Predator purrk, your dice will be rolled twice! The better outcome of the two will be chosen. Please notify us if you have this purrk if it's not listed on your header/posts!**
- But beware! Not all numbers are as they seem... some random numbers between 1-20 have been chosen as 'trapped'. Rolling these digits might land you in a rather inconvenient situation. Each group will have different 'trapped' numbers. Perhaps the dice will be kind to you? Perhaps not...

- This will be a semi-fast-paced event where we will be wanting to roll every 2-3 days to keep it moving, so if you're participating, please be ready to respond! No post means no dice rolls, so if there isn't one, we will skip over you for that roll.

Next post:
Friday, October 11th

[ or earlier if every one has already posted ]

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Mothcloud purred at her pieces of prey, trying to hunt more if she could along with Meadowwhisper and Fallenmoon

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Hah! What luck! Wildstorm buried her catch for now, grinning. The stars were on her side this time! She hoped her luck would continue, padded away from her catch so the scent didn’t interfere with anything else she was going to target. This time, when she tasted the air she caught the scent of a squirrel. She crouched down, approaching carefully. Once positioned, Wildstorm lunged for her quarry, aiming to strike before the squirrel returned for its tree.

[ @Estelle - Sleepysunrise]
[ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa - Fallenmoon, Meadowwhisper, Mothcloud]
[ @snowflake. - Shadepaw]
[ @gayvinegar - Duskpaw]
[ @Myling - Willowpaw]
[ @anika - Pondpaw]
[ @Poprock - Moonpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

What a pickle. Sleepysunrise's focus had been on her prey, yes, but in part she brought it upon herself to keep watch over the other cats that walked these grounds to hunt, especially the apprentices. The memory of Mirepaw's kidnapping had resurfaced in her mind, once again, even if the molly now could not be trusted, the facts remained and left the enforcer conflicted. Though she had been stalking a nearby mouse, vibrant eyes moved up at the sound of surprised Willowpaw leading her straight to the situation she was in: the ground disappeared beneath her paws and she fell a solid few inches lower, paw knee-deep inside a sudden hole. Perplexed, Sleepysunrise observed the hole as, after several moments, she carefully pulled out her paw and her prey escaped in the meantime. That was... Not good. Impractical. Incorrect. She listened to the little creature scurry off, much to her non-evident dismay. She blinked slowly, paws moving to fill the hole back up with some loose soil before she set out for her second attempt, hoping none saw this mishap of hers. She paused only again when her eyes fell on Willowpaw, head tilting and eyes watching the apprentice as if asking if she required help, a teaching - an offer extended to both young of the groups, even if Shadepaw seemed to be doing alright.

[ @Myling @snowflake. @gayvinegar @/other apprentices - if you want your apprentices to have an impromptu hunting lesson :0 ]

Last edited by Estelle; Yesterday at 09:00 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Event [#event]

Rolls for:
Group Briar! | Round 1

Briarsplash rolled a... 16!
Huzzah! You caught the vole AND managed to snag two more things on the way!
[ @/squidz - Total: 3 ]

Briarsplash's Catches.
3 voles.

Burnetpaw rolled a... 5!
Voles can be a little quick, and this one manages to just barely slip out of your paws. Better luck next time! Burnetpaw catches 0 pieces of prey this round.
[ @/Idiotic.Bean101 - Total: 0 ]

Burnetpaw's Catches.

Irispaw rolled a... 19!
Wowza! It seems Bloomingblaze has taught you well in your short training before this. Irispaw catches three (3) pieces of prey this round!
[ @/Idiotic.Bean101 - Total: 3 ]

Irispaw's catches.
3 mice.

Bloomingblaze rolled a... 16!
Wahoo! And it looks like you're a good hunter yourself. Bloomingblaze catches three pieces of prey this round!
[ @/Idiotic.Bean101 - Total: 3 ]

Bloomingblaze's Catches.
3 voles.

Whitestag rolled a... 2!
Oof! Looks like that mystery bird — was it actually a bird? — flutters away before you even got close. Whitestag catches 0 pieces of prey this round!
[ @/Spooky Rain Frog - Total: 0 ]

Whitestag's Catches.

Palepaw rolled a... 2!
Yipes! The bird managed to rocket off the ground and into the air before your claws could get close. Palepaw cathces 0 pieces of prey this round!
[ @/goodacacia - Total: 0 ]

Palepaw's Catches.

As a reminder:

- There will be a five-round system where we will roll dice for each cat participating. The results will be as follows:
* 1-5 = automatic fail; you miss the catch.
* 6-10 = you catch one piece (and perhaps not as smoothly as you'd want).
* 11-15 = you catch two pieces! look at you!
* 16-20 = you catch three pieces, wowza!

**Note: if you have the Ultimate Predator purrk, your dice will be rolled twice! The better outcome of the two will be chosen. Please notify us if you have this purrk if it's not listed on your header/posts!**
- But beware! Not all numbers are as they seem... some random numbers between 1-20 have been chosen as 'trapped'. Rolling these digits might land you in a rather inconvenient situation. Each group will have different 'trapped' numbers. Perhaps the dice will be kind to you? Perhaps not...

- This will be a semi-fast-paced event where we will be wanting to roll every 2-3 days to keep it moving, so if you're participating, please be ready to respond! No post means no dice rolls, so if there isn't one, we will skip over you for that roll.

Next post:
Friday, October 11th

[ or earlier if every one has already posted ]

Briar's Group [ @/squidz ]:

- Burnetpaw, Irispaw, Bloomingblaze [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]
- Flytail [ @Tallstar ]
- Palepaw [ @goodacacia ]
- Foggymask [ @otter ]
- Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ]
- Flamegaze [ @Frozen Reign ]
- Whitestag [ @Spooky Rain Frog ].

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Oh yeah. She felt good.

Briarsplash had managed to not only snag the vole, but find a little family of them. All at once her paws were flying, claws were slashing... and before she knew it, three lay dead at her claws. The fourth got away, but that was fine. The hunt had only just begun.

Snickering in pride to herself, the fluffy she-cat buried her prey for the time being and padded on. Soon enough, she came across the familiar croak of a toad having strayed a bit farther from the depths of the marsh. Curious, but hey, who was she to judge? Eh, who was she kidding. She always judged. Dropping into her practiced crouch, the Enforcer glided across the ground with light paws, the energy of her last successful catch making her paw pads tingle with excitement...

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Ok, so Shrewstep had sort of violently failed to catch anything the first round (he couldn't even find any prey to track starsdamnit), but he would not make the same mistake a second time. Now he was hot on the trail of a frog. The little squishy morsel of deliciousness had a distinct smell which made it a relatively simple task to trace it back to the muck it called home. Alas, it was quite close to the muck, and a wrong move could easily end with it well out of his reach, covered in mud. So Shrewstep approached cautiously, quietly, doing his very best not to disturb the little rascal. He was going to get it, and it was going to be delicious.