╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Windkit
Fluffy patched tortoiseshell she-kit with blue and green heterochromia
She/Her | 5 Moons | + every 17th | WindClan Kit | Optimistic and calm

Purrks:
Dreamwalker [INACTIVE] • Bewitched [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Wait- Littlekit? Did she hear that right? Littlekit? Her sister Littlekit? OH WOW! Beaming, Windkit bounced over to the calico kit, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Littlekit! Littlekit! You're gonna be an apprentice!" She chirped, tapping her tail against the ground. "You can teach me stuff, before I become an apprentice. I'll know so much more than the other kits! Then we can be apprentices together! Uh- when I become one, of course! I think that's soon, right?" She gently pressed her nose to the side of Littlekit's head. Hopefully she still had time to hang out with Windkit after becoming an apprentice.

{ @SuspiciousMindz }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old Today, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Heathernose smiled proudly as Fallenkit's name was called [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ], watching from the nursery. But then her gaze fell when Twilightstar mentioned Lionscar and Ferretkit. She turned to her oldest and lightly cuffed him on the ear with sheathed paws [ @Splitmoon ]. There was fear in her eyes, she hadn't seen Lionscar since the fire. Looking back towards her leader, she knew that she would have no choice but to go to Twilightstar in Lionscar's place. And of course, she'd bring Ferretkit with her. She sat tall, not wanting her kits to see a bad example of their mother.

Fleetpaw couldn't help the warmth in his eyes as he watched the kits gather. New denmates! He was relieved that the fire was over. He felt a rush of pride when Twilightstar mentioned the cats that helped out, briefly wondering if he was one of the cats she was referencing but shook himself of the thought. His role was too minor for that, in the end he only helped with the trenches. Though, I really did enjoy doing it. Not just the digging, but the feeling of helping the clan. Even if it wasn't much.

Daffodilpaw beamed at the gathering kits. She cheered for Deadmoon when Twilightstar announced her new rank, and also when Twilightstar mentioned the cats who had helped during the fire. Daffodilpaw nudged her brother [ @Badwolf ] with her shoulder in a friendly gesture. "You're probably gonna get a special mention for what you did!" She purred quietly. She was super proud of the role Bouncepaw played in helping the clan. Sure she was part of the original patrol that found the fires, but she didn't feel like she did much after that.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Today, 08:28 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was so focused on their apprentice-ening, they were almost startled by Egretkit's voice suddenly crying out their nickname. They guessed they hadn't realized how in their own head they'd been lately, apparently haunted by big, soon-to-be apprentice thoughts. Egretkit kinda snapped them out of all of it. Maybe their siblings weren't there, but they still had their friends, and that was almost just as good! Almost!

In any case, they flashed Egretkit a wide grin, giving their tail a big wave from their seat at the base of the Galewood. Like, You'll be here soon too, and then we'll do all that fun warrior stuff we talked about! But they didn't say it, 'cause they were pretty sure that they were supposed to be more quiet and regal about the whole becoming an apprentice thing. Instead of just, like, screaming across the clearing. That was what mature, big cats did, after all!

Sneezekit turned around as another friend approached the Galewood: Littlekit! They'd honestly been so focused on their own name that they hadn't paid any attention to who else would be becoming an apprentice that day, but apparently Littlekit was one of them! And just then, she did something unbelievable... Something Sneezekit would have never imagined... She said something... QUIETLY. Sneezekit tilted their head, pausing for a moment to take in this unprecedented turn of events, before a grin formed on their face. "Yeah," they chirped back, turning to Twilightstar's perch with that distinct spark of excitement in their eyes. "I guess we're getting older and stuff!"

( @idia - Egretkit ; @SuspiciousMindz - Littlekit )
Old Today, 08:34 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Sweetkit
Watertail
Blacksky
Pumpkinseed
Hummingbirdsong
all watched

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old Today, 08:46 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Spooky

Fallenkit glanced nervously at her brother then shook out her pelt. She raised her head high, padding forward.
@seeingstars

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!