Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 06:21 PM
age question
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 06:06 PM
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 06:06 PM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 05:57 PM
Applepaw Training Thread
Last post by Clamfish
Today 05:53 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Enforcer Challenge [spectators welcome]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Giving her fellow Enforcer a nod when Tuftedtusk sat by her, Briarsplash chuckled as she saw the two sparring cats begin. Her brow raised almost skeptically as she watched Foggymask throw all he had into it. Shrewstep was holding his own, although the tom wasn't always known for his greatest decisions. Not that she knew the cat well. He wasn't as active with the Enforcers that she'd seen... or maybe she just didn't talk to others as much.

Glancing back over at Tuftedtusk, Briar let out an amused huff, watching Shrewstep wrangle the other cat with much longer legs. "...Who're you bettin' on?" She asked quietly in her raspy meow, her eyes glinting in enjoyment. Who knew challenges could be this fun?

[ @Aroogi ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 01:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

#EnforcerChallenge @otter
He actually hated Foggymask so much right now. And also Starclan, for blessing the other tom so greatly in the legs department, and leaving him with absolutely nothing. WHAT WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN HE WAS HALF AS TALL? ANSWER HIM THAT!! Generally a rather mild individual, Shrewstep was growing unbecomingly angry. His foe had simply stepped to the side! That was all it took to foil his brilliant little ducking plan, which he'd started from a few paces away and therefore took several moments to execute because his starsdamned legs were so horribly short! He could have screamed in rage!

He was moving fast but managed to clear the paw Foggymask tried to put in his path, hopping over it because, well, he was taking plenty of steps to get there! If short strides were good for one thing, it was for not accidentally skidding into things! So he had evaded the paw, been all prepared to exact a neat little trick and slip under his larger opponent, and then the rat had just stepped in front of him. Now, hurtling towards the warrior's rather pointy looking claws, Shrewstep was fairly certain that attempting to complete his original mission would end in him shredded into ribbons. No thank you, he was not interested in that!

Foggymask was clearly quite willing to slice up his face, but Shrewstep had other plans. While it wasn't the cleanest leap, he was able to get far enough off the ground not to have his nose ripped off, and instead of heading for the chest of the stocky warrior was now inbound over the top of his opponents head with the intent to land on Foggymask's back. Of course, he hadn't been able to avoid Foggymask's claws entirely, with one of the blows planned for his nose (one of those blows, planned for his nose, away he goes, skyward he rose) making contact with his left hind leg. This probably gave his opponent a nice little splattering of blood on his face, and Shrewstep breathed in sharply with a soft Tsss.

It wasn't quite sufficient to arrest his flight, seeing as his momentum was directed pretty firmly upwards and forwards and not at all to the side beforehand. However, if he did managed to clear Foggymask's head he wouldn't be able to gain a firm purchase on the broad back of the tom, and would be far more likely to slide off the side of the other warrior, albeit hopefully doing some damage with his unsheathed claws.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

FOGGYMASK
HE/HIM | PURRKS: MIND READER, SHADOW FIEND, KITTY SOFTPAWS T1 | DEMIROMANTIC | 30 MOONS
#EnforcerChallenge
He had hoped to end the battle by tripping Shrewstep, but you can't win every game you play. He had managed to claw his opponent's hind leg. He was too busy contemplating his next move that he didn't notice Shrewstep launching over him. Foggymask blinked as blood splattered into his face. The lynx point yowled in pain as Shrewstep managed to land on his back with unsheathed claws, raking them down his spine. The brown tom did know how to strategize after all. He watched as Shrewstep slid off his back, landing on the floor. He retreated into a corner of the fighting "arena" where there wasn't much light. He melted into the shadows, where the Enforcer couldn't see him. While Shrewstep was still recovering from sliding off his sleek fur, he bunched his haunches, reading to have an incredibly powerful leap. Slipping out of the shadows where he was, he used his back legs to propel himself forward. He hoped to land on the smaller tom's back, perhaps pin him down. He could end the fight right here and now if he got lucky.

[ @gs29513 - up to you if you want to get more fighting in ^^ ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old Today, 06:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade View Post
Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ As Scorp settled in a spot that Hollow deemed was good enough (yet it was slightly nerve wracking with a Dawn spawn in her watch), they spotted Hawkbite’s mouthing of words. So helpful, dude… Despite her clearly (playful) annoyance, Hollow couldn’t help but let out a husky laugh. Afterwards taking care to watch the battle as Shrewstep took the first few moves, but not long after Scorpionkit asked a question.

Hollow,” They half-corrected, they could care less what she was called by this kid- though it reminded her faintly of Wildkit…a shudder shakes her whole body as Hollow collects themself. Switching their thoughts onto figuring out to explain a more complex thing to the little one. Hm… “They want to be cool… uh- Like Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite- maybe even like your Mother.” She answers, lie spilling out of her maw like water from a stream. Turning back to Hawkbite for a moment, an idea popping into her head the second their bi-colored eyes land onto the dark pelt.

You know something cool, Scorpionkit…? Hawkbite is my mentor! You know what that means, kid?” A smirk growing on the corner of her mouth as she stares at the Enforcer Commander, unsure if he was going to look back- if he did he would notice his Apprentice was surely up to no good as they lower their head and whisper into the brown kittens ear. “As his Apprentice…I give you full permission to annoy him whenever you want AFTER this event” A few giggle leave the black and white cats jaws as she returns to normal posture and watches the challenge. A smile still remaining in faintly traces as her tail aims to curl around the kit defensively- a little nod to be similar message of ‘Stay back for now and watch.’

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Scorpionkit would tilt her head a little when Hollowpaw tried to correct her pronunciation, but her eyes were so glued on the fight before them. When she tried to chime into the conversation, it was a distant reply, barely audible as she dug her tiny claws into the ground, sitting on edge. "Yeah.. yeah.. Hullo, that's what I said." The blood splattered from Shrewstep and her eyes widened out with a mixture of fright and curiousity.

The only thing that dragged her out of the trance was when Hollowpaw got down real low and said something about being cool. "WHAAAT?" Scorp whipped around so dramatically, her body almost flew to the side. Her amber eyes were settled so harshly on Hollowpaw, one would think they'd melt. The stare was scarily similar to those of Dawnstars. "NO ONE can be as cool as mama!! NO OOONNE!!" She half howled before a flick of a tail from the Commander silenced her. Right. Mama had just said when something important was happening, to mind her volume.

The gentle warning was enough for Scorp to turn back around to face the fight before her bestest friend continued. "OOHHHH, can annoy him all day!! Learn things together, too! Teach us both!" Scorp would trill quietly. She didn't want to raise her voice but had to get enthusiasm across. "So many ideas!"

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL