by alec
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:13 PM
LF: Conversion
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 01:11 PM

Old October 5th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: 2-3 days, replies will be slow as life has been crazy...
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: springlight kit finder [redone]

*sigh*... I shouldn't, and yet I simply MUST!!! <3 (Sorry, I edited it to mention you but realized you said not to!)

fave wild animal: Great white shark

Name: Bouncekit, Bouncepaw, Bouncelight (CUTE, RIGHT?!) if not no worries, Bounceheart, Bouncefoot, Bounceleaf

If no to bounce, then Patchlight, Leafdance

Appearence: smaller built medium furred black and white (tuxedo style, picture WIP) tom with deep blue eyes like his mother.

Personality: Considered as the baby of the family (would like him to be born last), Bouncekit is true to his name in that he is a tiny ball of energy that is clumsy and chaotic. Bouncing off the walls of the nursery with his endless energy and chatter. With a heart of gold and a childish innocence to him that he never quite grows out of, Bouncepaw, hopefully named Bouncelight, is a burst of light with a radiating infectious energy. He's often very overly positive, curious, and cheerful. He often enjoys telling jokes and making his loved ones laugh. Encouraging everyone around him to be the best versions of themselves and willing to sacrifice for others without skipping a beat. He never wants to resort to violence and will do his best to avoid it if he can. But he can be also be naive which might get him into trouble with those who have hidden and bad intentions. He has big emotions and can be considered sensitive. His tendency to avoid violence as well as his clumsiness might cost him in the future when it comes to dangerous situations. Bouncekit loves his mother dearly and is very attached to her.

Potential Future Plot Points:

-Bounce finds his courage: a situation that him and his siblings go through maybe causes him to have to be brave?

-Bounce dies: I am not opposed to having Bouncepaw being the first sibling to die if one is needed to for a potential plot device. Maybe one of Springlight's enemies takes out their revenge or something to do with Axmed's past?

-His dependency on springlight may become a hindrance in some way since he is very sensitive? Something happens to springlight and he becomes inconsolable and hysterical?

-if there’s a sibling who has bullying tendencies, maybe Bounce is picked on by littermate(s)?

-if Axmed is willing to be in the picture in the future, maybe Bounce is angry at Axmed for being so distant. Overall, being more protective of his mom over Axmed.

(WIP, I'll add more to this later)

Active Purrks: TBD

Last edited by twizzypaw; Yesterday at 01:09 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old Today, 10:30 AM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default a failure in the eyes of chaos babys

Foolish fellow kit, you've fallen for my trap.
You should realize; it is from your anger that i sap.

From your pathetic little whines!

Shoved you as I cut the line,
And now your favorite prey is mine!

My ears are blessed as i hear you cry,
as in the dew-doused fronds you lie!

Your threats are soothing to hear.

OH my oh my! I'm shivering in fear!
You should realiz-

"...wh- HUH??? I PUSHED THEM OUT OF THE WAY OF A FALLING BRANCH???"

BRAVE'KIT

He never wanted to be called the greatest cat in the world.
His name wasn't supposed to be reality.
This wasn't how the story went.
Thats what Bravekit thought. The kit has an idol, who he admires with all his heart. Though its been a while since he's seen them, they're image still reflects on him..... except. His idol was a jerk. A hated cat. Bravekit wants to become just like them, a bully and all. You wouldn't tell at first glance, though.

Everytime he tries, no matter how hard, to do something hurtful, he winds up being called a "hero".

Its no curse; just sheer luck, or unluck depending on who you are. Though Bravekit has nearly convinced himself that it most definitely is a hex multiple times.

APPEARANCE

• A diluted calico like his mother. Patterns within his spots.
  • Green eyes with a tinge of yellow
  • Soft, medium-length fur
  • Average cat size

Post Examples

--] Bravekit [--
| moons | male, he/him | clan kit | Purrks:
none
[a diluted calico tom with patterns within his patterns; green eyes tinged with yellow]

The kits were instructed to stand in a single file line, and wait they're turn to take prey from the mound of fur and whiskers piled up ahead of them.

Mommy had to go do something with herbs, so they were entrusted to sort the line on they're own.

'Big mistake.'

A sunbeam of light slicing through the trees illuminated the smirk on his face. Bravekit knew that Namekit liked thrush, and from what he could see there was only one left. And the little goblin just happened to be behind Namekit. One by one, the kits took they're bit of prey, though the thrush remained untouched. The others either knew it was Namekit's favorite, or none of them felt very eager to get a mouthful of feathers stuck in they're teeth. Eventually it was Namekit's turn. Bravekit had been waiting for this. He waited for just the right moment - when they're paws were just about to grasp the spotted bird - to inflict as much suffering as possible. And with as much strength as his little bebe muscles could muster, he tackled them. Bravekit accidentally came tumbling along with Namekit, his paws slipping away from the ground as he tumbled forward. "REEEEE-!" Famous last squeals. His little face planted into the dew-coated grass.

And then.

An almighty CRACK!.

It echoed in the clearing, followed by a Bam!

Bravekit heaved himself up to see what had happened.

Just kittensteps away from his back paws, a nearly-log-thick, short branch had indented itself into the ground just where Namekit had been standing.

[allow the others to post, assuming springlight has come back]

Silence enveloped the five young cats. It was Thiskit who finally spoke; and they practically insulted him. "B-Bravekit? You saved Namekit! You must've seen the branch about to fall, and saved them!" They're words made him want to scream. Fury surged through every single vein as the others began AGREEING. He had over SEVEN TRILLION NERVES, AND CATS MANAGED TO GET ON. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE OF THEM. Bravekit was literally about to explode. This wasn't fair! And it wasn't how the story was supposed to go! Why did the heroes always win? Why couldn't the world just let him be a little bit evil, huh?

Springlight came back. Bravekit was about to dip, because one thing he did not need was her scolding him on account of his failu- Huh????? Why was she thankful????? He'd failed being a super duper evil genius villain!!! That was the OPPOSITE of a success!

The little kit sat with his internal arms crossed and a grumpy expression as he was praised.

Next time.... next time he'd show them how much of an bad guy he could be!

Next time they'd feel his little baby kitten of chaos wrath!

My favorite wild animal? Gotta be birds! Magpies and secretarys, specifically!

OOC STUFF
So i'm a bit of an odd face to see on a kit finder, because of my recent inactivity. And yes, while i have been very inactive for the past month or so, i'm looking to start roleplaying again!! So an idea was planted in my mind by tumblr, and voila! A little, imaginative kit was born! Well, not yet I'll try to keep this lil goober alive as long as i can, bc he is precious little chaos beby. Also hahah totally not gonna kill this guy in the saddest way possible when he's fully grown Wow you saw nothing uh THERES A SPIDER ON YOUR BACK ITS REALLY HUGE!!!

I do not have discord, but my PMs, VMs are open! And maybe other chatting services would work?

[more may be added!]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; Today at 10:41 AM.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Warrior forever:D

Bump Policy: 24 h :D
My Mood: In Love

P
L
A
C
E
H
O
L
D
E
R

Emeraldstar is the current leader of CrystalClan.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89933
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Look at my art shop!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88864

Last edited by Evenilolia.; Today at 11:08 AM.
Old Today, 11:09 AM
sunflowerpaw, my baby!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

....placeholder

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old Today, 01:08 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

placeholder