Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Enforcer Challenge...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:43 PM
Inner peace is the path to...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:42 PM
death note [p]
by idia
Last post by idia
Today 05:40 PM
THE MOSS AND WILLOW...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:16 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 05:16 PM

Old Today, 09:30 AM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Enforcer Challenge [spectators welcome]

Goldenwhisker stepped out of the nursery, watching with intrest. Then she snorted. She could take both of these mouse brains.

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old Today, 09:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade View Post

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ Oh stars. One of Dawn’s vermin was on the loose….Hollow’s ear go back as she tried to be ignored and fade into the background. ONLY TO ABSOLUTELY FAIL AT DOING JUST THAT! The kid approached her! Yes, them! This one was so loud. Oh so loud. It made Hollowpaw’s head spin and her unintentionally hiss in response as they flinched before collecting herself. The words coming out her mouth held a touch of an apologetic tone.

Sorry- Sorry. Please don’t yell like that…” Voice trailing off gently as the kit spoke again. Did she even have a choice at this point. Hollowpaw looks at Hawkbite, raising a paw in confusion and desperation, in a joking manner of course. A softer side of Hollowpaw sparks as she looks back to the child. Her voice becoming quiet as it didn’t express her emotions well, they were meant to have a gentle sound but it didn’t truly show. “Fine, kid. I’m Hollowpaw, just call her- I mean me- Hollow, I guess?” Was she asking or telling..?

The Apprentice taps a paw on the ground to her right, the side with her blue eye. “Sit here and try to not yell, I’ll tell you anything you don’t understand if you ask about it, sound good?” Husky words leaving her mouth as Hollow stares at Scorpionkit, a grin growing on her face that she was painfully aware was out of her usual mood.

[Scorpionkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Completely oblivious to the annoyance sparking through the air -- and perhaps some embarrassment from attracting attention with her loud voice -- Scorp let a huge smile play on her lips. "OKAY, hi hullo! Good friend, yes!" Then the kitten simply obeyed, settling more on her rump at Hollow's paws and basically vibrating with excitement on the spot. "Hullo, why are they fightin'?" Scorp inquired, big amber eyes looking up at the apprentice. One of the smaller, big cats was moving so fast! Her eyes rounded out with awe and she was leaning so far forward, you'd think she'd fall onto her face. "I wanna move like that one day..."

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

Hawkbite would wince, ears pinning to his head as Scorpionkit appeared out of nowhere and started yelling. Ear piercing loud shouts, but that quickly died down when Hollowpaw fell for the ploy. The hellspawn had sat down and was watching now, using a more appropriate level volume. Don't worry though, Hawkbite would notice the helpless gesture of his apprentices paw as she dealt with the kitten. His whiskers would twitch with amusement and as they fell into place, he'd offer a playful wink, mouthing, "You go this," before his eyes would settle back onto the fight starting before him.

@otter - Foggy | @gs29513 - Shrew [I forgot to add, if you guys can mention me or use #EnforcerChallenge in your posts, it'll make it much easier for me to find your posts in the thread. I fear they'll get drowned out]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 01:12 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Hollowpaw
‘The Hauntress’

Shadow Fiend: Inactive
[ black and white cat, blue and amber eyes. face and shoulder scarring. | she/they ]

[ #VGCHollow ]
➢ As Scorp settled in a spot that Hollow deemed was good enough (yet it was slightly nerve wracking with a Dawn spawn in her watch), they spotted Hawkbite’s mouthing of words. So helpful, dude… Despite her clearly (playful) annoyance, Hollow couldn’t help but let out a husky laugh. Afterwards taking care to watch the battle as Shrewstep took the first few moves, but not long after Scorpionkit asked a question.

Hollow,” They half-corrected, they could care less what she was called by this kid- though it reminded her faintly of Wildkit…a shudder shakes her whole body as Hollow collects themself. Switching their thoughts onto figuring out to explain a more complex thing to the little one. Hm… “They want to be cool… uh- Like Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite- maybe even like your Mother.” She answers, lie spilling out of her maw like water from a stream. Turning back to Hawkbite for a moment, an idea popping into her head the second their bi-colored eyes land onto the dark pelt.

You know something cool, Scorpionkit…? Hawkbite is my mentor! You know what that means, kid?” A smirk growing on the corner of her mouth as she stares at the Enforcer Commander, unsure if he was going to look back- if he did he would notice his Apprentice was surely up to no good as they lower their head and whisper into the brown kittens ear. “As his Apprentice…I give you full permission to annoy him whenever you want AFTER this event” A few giggle leave the black and white cats jaws as she returns to normal posture and watches the challenge. A smile still remaining in faintly traces as her tail aims to curl around the kit defensively- a little nod to be similar message of ‘Stay back for now and watch.’

[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮
Old Today, 02:00 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
[SIZE=“1”]stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[/SIZE][ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Ohh-ho-ho, this would be good. Briarsplash had never seen a challenge before, especially for something like an Enforcer rank. She padded over to where the throng of cats was encircling the would-be battlefield, settling onto her haunches as if she were casually watching two apprentices spar. Her golden-green eyes glinted in anticipation and a bit of excitement; this should be juicy. Claws and dirty moves allowed, too... heh. Will certainly be memorable.

Would Shrewstep prove his place? Or would Foggymask's tenacity pull through and take it? No idea, but she wasn't gonna miss a second of this. And keeping an eye out for any frog-brains who might try to intervene or cause a scene, of course, as Enforcers do. But still watching nonetheless.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 02:46 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

HE/HIM • ENFORCER • 31M • SHADOWCLAN
"A large marbled tabby tom with large, tusk-like teeth."
PURRKS: N/A
---

Tuftedtusk entered the clearing and sat near Briarsplash, tail flicking in excitement. An Enforcer challenge! Finally, somecat worked up the gall to challenge the current elite of ShadowClan. He claws worked the ground in anticipation. He couldnt wait to see what eould happen next.

[ @squidz ; briar mention! ]

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Shrouded in fog

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 7 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty: Perm Activated - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend: Activated
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • SiteBio

Shadepaw followed the group of spectators, steps silent, staying near the fringes. When they got to where they were going, she slipped out of sight, letting the shadows creep across her black fur, consuming her, blending in perfectly with the darkness surrounding. She would... Observe. See how this goes. See if Shrewstep is worth it to train her. See if this mysterious orange cat is right. To be honest, she wasn't surprised that somebody had challenged her mentor for the enforcer position. Shrewstep was... a bit fluff-brained. And annoying. But this... This is a test. If he loses, then Shrewstep won't be worth it. If he wins, then he has proven he can handle himself in a battle. She has never seen her mentor actually fight before. This should be interesting. She spotted Silentpaw, which was a little surprising--after all, Shrewstep wasn't his mentor. Though, a change in power is significant. She supposed it wasn't that surprising after all. What did surprise her, however, was Clovepool. She hadn't expected to see her mother here. Usually Clovepool thought this kind of stuff was beneath her, as far as Shadepaw could tell. So why...? She did not dwell on this thought long, however. She just stared at her mother hungrily. Clovepool was the one cat who could always see her, no matter how hard she tried to hide. Come over to me, she thought, to no avail. She wanted to be with Clovepool. She wanted to know if her mother was proud of her yet. She shook her head, coming to her senses. That would never happen until she became a warrior. She averted her attention to Shrewstep and Foggymask, narrowing her eyes at Shrewstep's first strike, now fully absorbed in the battle.
---

For viewing purposes
@Starphobia - small Silentpaw mention, and Flickerflame mention.
@twizzypaw - Clovepool mention
@gs29513 - Shrewstep mention

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 05:45 PM.