Funtime Art!
Last post by Funtime_Foxy55
Today 04:03 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:50 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

Cricket’paw bowed her head for the fallen clan mates and gave a silent prayer that Floodsight would return.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Yesterday, 02:04 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Moonpaw couldn't believe her ears. Crowglow died..? Her eyes widened in shock, and she fell silent, slipping away to head to the apprentices den.
Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Bravekit gave a small nod of greeting to everyone.
Shiningsky gently smiled at Bravekit.
Old Yesterday, 02:17 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
Moonpaw couldn't believe her ears. Crowglow died..? Her eyes widened in shock, and she fell silent, slipping away to head to the apprentices den.
Almost immediately, Bravekit took notice and after silently excusing himself he decided to follow, worried for Moonpaw.
Old Yesterday, 05:38 AM

Bump Policy: A week

Irisfrost

Okay, just battle training. She could work with that. Irisfrost had already decided to give Grimpaw hunting training, now she just had to decide whether to teach him land hunting or fishing first. She pondered it for a moment before Stormstar spoke again and she pushed the debate to the back of her mind.

A couple of outsiders were joining. Hopefully Fireglow would pull her weight; she wasn't worried about Bravekit, being a kit and all. Then a report about a warrior- Strongstorm- threatening an apprentice. He was demoted, renamed and exiled. A suitable punishment in Irisfrost's eyes.

Next was a report about the fight with the dogs; nothing she didn't already know about. Her fur bristled when Skyfall, or whatever he had renamed himself, was mentioned. She remembered the fox-dung he had spat towards RiverClan, how he had killed Crowglow- his own stars-forsaken clanmate- without a single morsel of regret. She hoped he was rotting in the Dark Forest.

Then news she didn't know. Stormstar had taken five cats to fight the otters that had invaded the river, and only three had returned. Mudsmoke had died and Jayfrost had disappeared in the struggle. A shame. Irisfrost hadn't known them well, but from what she had seen they were good, loyal cats. They would be sorely missed.

Hopefully she would be chosen for the second otter patrol. Yes, it would be dangerous, but she was sure Stormstar would bring enough cats to overwhelm the creatures. And she wanted to avenge her clanmates, even if she had no connection to them beyond the fact that they provided for her clan and slept in the same den as her. Or used to, at least.
Old Today, 01:08 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 7 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderpaw's grin is so big it's more of a snarl. Waspmeadow's willingness to roll with it (and the heads-up that she is also pretty awesome, which Salamanderpaw is inclined to believe wholeheartedly) has her hopping in place and working very hard to suppress a happy squeal before she sucks in a deep breath and gets all serious.

"Okay. I am really behind, alright?" She's speaking in a low voice; this is embarrassing to admit, but Waspmeadow needs to know it. "Beastflame, uhm. I think he got busy 'cause we had to move right after getting paired up and everything was crazy for a while." Wherever he is, Salamanderpaw doesn't want to pin the blame on him. She should have stepped up and found a way to get herself where she needed to be. Doesn't matter, now. She has a new mentor and she knows better.

"We're gonna kill it!" She decides firmly—whatever it is—before plopping down to listen as Stormstar announces the damage dealt by some of Riverclan's more recent foes. Ouch. The issues being caused by fellow clanmates sting the most. After everything that everybody had gone through with each other already, how could they?

@wasp ; WASPMEADOW

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 02:08 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Making a mental note of the mentioned 'Weakkit' (what a piece of dirt), Stagheart frowned as Stormstar went on, feeling a stab of grief. No wonder he hadn't seen any of those three warriors around... with everything that'd happened, he'd sort of swept his suspicions away, but this confirmation made a huff of surprise and grief quietly leave him. Lowering his head for a moment in respectful silence, Stag sent a silent prayer to StarClan for the lives of the confirmed dead, and... hopefully?... the return of Jayfrost. Nah... if he got swept downstream, there was no telling where his body could've ended up. He was likely dead from that otter mess, no doubt, just like Mudsmoke. Unless there was some miracle, but Stag wouldn't hold his breath.

He would go sit vigil tonight with Stormstar and whomever else joined. Though he didn't know them personally too well, he'd always respected fellow loyal warriors. He'd also fought alongside them, seen their commitment to the Clan... it was a hit to know they were gone.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 03:07 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

[ header placeholder ]
╰┈➤ ❝ [Goldfish]
| RiverClan Lionheart | She/her | Mentions; @alec @Beaan (reading purposes) @finley !! @otter @/open for reaction!! | [Sorry if it’s sloppy and out of order guys! This is super delayed ;w;] |
The meeting had seemingly gone by in a blur. Sitting pressed to her baby, Goldfish had been watching the meeting silently. The first announcements were expected, of course. Things about the move, how she and Berryshine had earned their names. Oh? Stormstar. A very lovely name indeed that fit the gray multicolor perfectly. ”Stormstar, Berryshine! Stormstar, Berryshine!” she had yowled, ears perked and chest puffed out with clan-induced pride. Berryshine was a fine name as wel- What? Goldfish was caught off-guard slightly when the cheering died down and Stormstar continued. The Lionheart felt her golden eyes widen slightly. A medicine cat apprentice. But most importantly, it was Cobwebfern. This, although the other announcements had been exciting, simply hit different. After everything, Webs had done it. Gotten what she wished for. And they starsdamn deserved it. Birchpaw, the 3v1, Devil, The Leader Crisis. Then her kidnapping by twolegs, her eye, her leg. Webs deserved this more than “Minks” ever had. Or else the devilish bengal never wouldve left. Rookfire had lost their chance. And Cobwebfern had earned hers.

The meeting continued, it dragged by actually, as Owltalon was announced deputy. Good for her indeed, the brown molly was a lovely asset to the Lionheart team and would do a fine job. Brokenstream got Head Lionheart. Again, a good choice. He hadn’t screwed up like she had, as far as Goldfish was aware. She cheered alongside her clanmates. There was joy and happiness in her yowls.. but little did she know how quick that joy would falter. The next announcement was made.. but it wasn’t right. Oh. Oh, oh. Oh no. Wait, wait, wait.. what? There.. there must be some mistake. Jayfrost was alive, he was fine. No. NO! Damn it, damn it, stars hgkhjfg-GAH! Goldfish’s claws were subconsciously sinking deep into the earth, her breath coming in short gasps. Her rounded golden eyes were slowly growing glassy and shony from tears, as it simply wasnt possible. Jayfrost was okay. Everyone was okay. And it suddenly struck the tortoiseshell that she was trembling. Hard. And her muscles were tense.

”I..I’ll be back, Shellpaw.” Goldfish said hoarsely, the fur on her scarred pelt starting to prickle electrifyingly. Standing up (Mostly because she couldn’t bear to sit still, and didn’t want to cry in front of her son), the Lionheart turned and left the meeting, breath tight and shallow, paws nearly tripping on one another. Must. Leave. Must. Go. We’re the only thoughts in The Ace of Spades’ head. Her glass had cracked once before, by not like this. At least she had Jayfrost. Now she had.. nobody. Nobody to confide in and nobody to lean on. Who would help her now? Goldfish had to be the strong one. So why did this hurt like nothing else? Not anything like anything, even losing Peps?

Because she loved Jayfrost.

And she hadn’t even bothered to tell him

But then Stormstar spoke again. An otter… patrol? Goldfish halted. She stopped trembling, golden hues staring malevolently, unfocused, at the ground. Slowly, she looked over her shoulder at her leader. Her eyes suddenly seemed intense and firm. Slowly, her brows narrowed and creased and nodded. Nodded in approval. Nodded in wanting to go. Nodded in a shared grief. With a shaky inhale, Goldfish turned away and entered the warriors den for solitude.

[Goldfish has left the meeting!]
↳-Header by Mango-༉‧₊˚✧

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; Today at 03:08 PM.
Old Today, 04:10 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T3 ; empty slot

The announcements had continued and the next bit drained any colour or warmth on Floodsight's face. Her temporary happiness and the rare cheerfulness she'd displayed with Brokenstream immediately shrunk back, instead it was replaced by a face full of dread.

She'd been able to suppress thinking about it for so long, and semi-successfully gone back to her normal duties. It wasn't that she didn't want to honour the dead, but rather the sight of what happened that day was absolute horrid. What started as some confident patrol ended in some disaster of a show.

It felt like the memory start replaying in her head. The sounds, the sudden disappearance, the river turning a dark red as pieces of .... just... 'Augh...' The thought of those evil creature just swimming in...

It felt like it was Sunkit all over again...just this one, it cut into a deeper fear inside of her. Floodsight's ear pinned back. She didn't even know how she managed to get through the last part of the patrol. Perhaps it was just on adrenaline. Floodsight bare no memories of what happened near the end after her and Dusklion went out on that search. Whatever had happened didn't result in anything. It was already too late for Mudsmoke, and Jayfrost...they've never even found a single evidence of him anywhere.

The silver she-cat shook her head, and made a feeble attempt to compose herself. The next time she sees those water rats, they're dead.

[ @korok | since she's probably still sitting nearby ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 04:15 PM.