Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:17 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by flowsie
Today 05:04 AM
Atari Crown and Claw of...
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 04:58 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:54 AM

Old Yesterday, 12:25 AM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: "Pick up the slack!" [ SHC HUNTING EVENT ]

Mistfall's ears perked up at Briarsplash's call for attention. The muted tortie had been cleaning her fur meticulously and watching a few playing kits in the clearing when Briar had began calling out to the clan. As Mistfall eyed the meager pile of prey the last few patrols had brought back, she scoffed quietly to herself. Briar was right. What a weak display. If their clan had any hope at all, they needed full bellies and strong cats.

With a long stretch and a self-assured tail flick, Mistfall stood and padded over to where warriors and apprentices were gathering up. Approaching the three main cats mentioned, she spoke up, "ShadowClan needs to be fed to remain strong. Count me in for the hunting parties."
Old Yesterday, 02:43 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 17 moons
header: @/daragca

Newtbelly crept over. A hunting event, huh? Sounded good.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 02:43 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
besides the recent hunting event that didnt bring in that much prey, rookfire had readily agreed to collaborate with briarsplash and sleepysunrise on another one, hoping to get more cats on board this time, perhaps lured in by the promise of looking good in the eyes of the enforcer and high rank team. there would be a lot more pressure missing out or slacking on this event than the last, with three pairs (well,, could rookfire describe his vision as 'two eyes' though?) of watchful eyes observing every move.
besides his usual attempt at paying attention to all cat at least for a moment, he would keep an eye open for firepaw (who he hadnt seen in a while) and nightpaw. albeit he excluded gutspaw for valid reasons, all three of them had failed to report their patrols and from what he knew, firepaw hadnt even caught anything and he had been waiting for a opportunity to speak to her about it.

trotting alongside briarsplash, the former enforcer took his place to her left, striped tail flicking back and forth in short jerky motions, in no way a sign of tension but a simple habit he had picked up due to the liking he took to repetition. briarsplash herself had brought up involving the threat of a report to dawnstar or mistlewhisker and honestly, since regular punishment didnt appear to do the job, he was all for it.
most of the first few cats that showed werent anyone he particularly cared about, all unknown apprentices and warriors. flytail and foggymask showed and rookfire supressed the sharp look he sure felt like giving them given their past actions, dislike in no way ceasing just yet. if they didnt mess up here, perhaps he would think about changing his opinion on them. shrewstep, silentpaw good, more cats he didnt care about, hmm who else..oh it looked like duskpaw had decided to do something besides mope for once. cinderpaw and palepaw however earned themselves a warm smile and nod, though he wasnt sure cinderpaw would be all too happy seeing him given the position he held and her mothers..well. there were reasons to try and avoid him for the moment being and he wouldnt be mad if she did.

[ OPEN || sorry this is all over the place ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

quillpaw and squirrelrise both pad over, neither looking particularly positive.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

Event [#event]

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
stocky, large, & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash was pleasantly surprised to see a good amount of cats show up. Better than she'd expected, really. Maybe she's just pessimistic. The large, fluffy she-cat scanned the arriving warriors and apprentices with an unreadable expression— wait, did Shrewstep just... wave to her with his paw? Huh. Strange. She looked confused for half a second before awkwardly nodding her head once in acknowledgement.

When it seemed that all who would arrive were here, the Enforcer rose to her paws, mentally counting all of them in her head. She cleared her throat, calling the attention back to herself and the other two cats at her side — Sleepysunrise and Rookfire.

"Alright, seems like we got everyone who ain't lazy enough to stay in their dens today. Like I said, we're gonna split ya up between the three of us and take you to different parts of the territory so we don't step on each other's tails. I don't wanna hear any complaints." With that, she narrowed her eyes, letting out a raspy hum before sectioning the gathered cats around her.

"I will be taking Burnetpaw, Irispaw, Bloomingblaze [ @/Idiotic.Bean101 ], Flytail [ @/Tallstar ], Palepaw [ @/goodacacia ], Foggymask [ @/otter ], Shrewstep [ @/gs29513 ], Flamegaze [ @/Frozen Reign ], and Whitestag [ @/Spooky Rain Frog ]. Come on over here." She waved her tail and waited for the cats to assemble around her before she continued. Ah, Palepaw... from their first (and only) interaction together, she'd begun teaching the young kid how to hunt. She wondered if he'd gotten any better since then. Now was the time to see if he'd been practicing, eh?

"Sleepysunrise [ @/Estelle ] will be taking Fallenmoon, Meadowwhisper, Mothcloud [@/ChromeSpooky_Hwaa ], Shadepaw [ @/snowflake. ], Wildstorm [ @/Luna16 ], Duskpaw [ @/gayvinegar ], Willowpaw [ @/Myling ], Pondpaw [ @/anika ], and Moonpaw [ @/poprock ]. Go gather by her and get ready."

Once those cats moved out of the way, she nodded to the remainder, motioning with her plumed tail towards the medicine cat apprentice.

"The rest of you are with Rookfire. That's Springburst [ @/Kix ], Mistfall [ @/literalcobweb ], Newtbelly [ @/sleepyyjax ], Cinderpaw [ @/Neptune. ], Quillpaw, Squirrelrise [ @/idia ], Silentpaw [ @/Starphobia ], Bristlethorn, and Spiderthorn [ @/Rowan ]."

Alright, that was a mouthful of names. Grunting, the Enforcer now motioned with her tail towards the entrance of camp. "Now head out, 'n be back before sunhigh. I'm expecting a good haul from all of you — do not come back empty-pawed, y'hear me?"

With that, Briarsplash led her group out into the territory, presumably the other two doing the same. The shady pines stretched high above them, reaching towards the sky. The mid leaf-fall chill made her fluff out her coat but thankfully, her layers of fur kept it at bay. But she wasn't looking forward to leaf-bare; even that could cut through her thick pelt. Reaching a spot in the midst of the pines, she halted, facing her group.

"Alright. Everyone goes 'n gets their own catches, then we meet back here before sunhigh. And don't step on each others paws, for star's sake."

The Enforcer immediately began creeping through the undergrowth, her nose twitching as she scented the air. Ahh, she smelled a vole up ahead, scuttling through the fallen pine needles. Doing her best to keep her stocky frame as slow and smooth as possible, she crept closer until it was within jumping distance. Wriggling her haunches to gather up some power for her jump, Briarsplash pushed off her hind legs, headed straight for the critter...

**Please make ONE (1) post of your cat following/hunting, but do NOT roll or have them say whether they missed or succeeded. Remember, the hosts will be rolling the dice to determine that. You may say you attempted to leap/catch/etc., just like the end of my post above. If you don't post, there won't be a roll! This is round 1/5.**

The first roll will be done on Tuesday, Oct. 8th. So please get your post in before that!

REMINDER: How This Will Work!

- This event is being cohosted by Briarsplash (me!), Sleepysunrise (@/Estelle), and Rookfire (@/alec). They are going to split everyone who shows up into groups and send them all out hunting. *Apprentices, if you make at least three posts of you hunting/catching things, this can count towards your training!*

- Once the hunting begins, you can have your cat find/track prey as usual and stalk it. However, to add some fun, WE are going to be the ones rolling dice to determine if you catch it or not!

- There will be a five-round system where we will roll dice for each cat participating. The results will be as follows:
  • * 1-5 = automatic fail; you miss the catch.
    * 6-10 = you catch one piece (and perhaps not as smoothly as you'd want).
    * 11-15 = you catch two pieces! look at you!
    * 16-20 = you catch three pieces, wowza!

**Note: if you have the Ultimate Predator purrk, your dice will be rolled twice! The better outcome of the two will be chosen. Please notify us if you have this purrk if it's not listed on your header/posts!**

- But beware! Not all numbers are as they seem... some random numbers between 1-20 have been chosen as 'trapped'. Rolling these digits might land you in a rather inconvenient situation. Each group will have different 'trapped' numbers. Perhaps the dice will be kind to you? Perhaps not...

- This will be a semi-fast-paced event where we will be wanting to roll every 2-3 days to keep it moving, so if you're participating, please be ready to respond! No post means no dice rolls, so if there isn't one, we will skip over you for that roll.

- Whoever earns the dice's favor the most (i.e. catches the most prey) will win a sideview headshot/header from @/alec !! (reference here)

- Aaand I believe that's it! If you have any questions, please feel free to VM one of the hosts!

TAGS

Briar's Group [ @/squidz ]:

- Burnetpaw, Irispaw, Bloomingblaze [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]
- Flytail [ @Tallstar ]
- Palepaw [ @goodacacia ]
- Foggymask [ @otter ]
- Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ]
- Flamegaze [ @Frozen Reign ]
- Whitestag [ @Spooky Rain Frog ].

Sleepy's Group [ @Estelle ]:

- Fallenmoon, Meadowwhisper, Mothcloud [ @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa ]
- Shadepaw [ @snowflake. ]
- Wildstorm [ @Luna16 ]
- Duskpaw [ @gayvinegar ]
- Willowpaw [ @Myling ]
- Pondpaw [ @anika ]
- Moonpaw [ @Poprock ]

Rook's Group [ @alec ]:

- Springburst [ @Kix ]
- Mistfall [ @literalcobweb ]
- Newtbelly [ @sleepyyjax ]
- Cinderpaw [ @Neptune. ]
- Squirrelrise, Quillpaw [ @idia ]
- Silentpaw [ @Starphobia ]
- Bristlethorn, Spiderthorn [ @Rowan ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Yesterday at 08:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The youngest enforcer was silent for a grand majority of the announcements, gaze glazed over in an inexplicable distance and unwillingness to be approached, a single want to deep into the duties that awaited her. A part of that, this hunting event. She had never hosted so much as a game, and felt it would be better to let Briarsplash do the talking... Or Rookfire; for whatever reason the tom had decided to come along instead of focus on his new duties, something that mildly irked her seen what happened to Grousepaw. Even moreso that she could not watch over him during this outing, but she couldn't argue with one who outranked her.

Her blinking was slow as always, eyes landing on the cats whom Briarsplash assigned to each, her troubled sibling among her own while the other few were with Rookfire; she stepped away from Briarsplash, tail waving her crowd closer, eyes landing only briefly on Springburst who had joined this event - a silent acknowledgement. If Sleepysunrise had been more expressive, she would have given her apprentice an approving nod.
[ @Kix - Spring mention ]

Awaiting the arrival of her group, she took notice of one particular queen; Mothcloud. The fact that she wanted to come hunting and not care for her kits irked sat wrong with Sleepysunrise all the same, and the queen earned a long stare as such. She would have to watch over this queen carefully, and discuss with Nightshiver her general presence in nursery at a later date. If this meant Mothcloud was not caring for her kits, she would have to let Miss Grandmama know... Why could nothing ever go right.

She huffed, leading her group further into the territory once everyone had gathered, taking them to a still place among the trees where they could hunt separately from the other groups. Feeling short in words today, the small warrior glanced over her shoulder towards the groups behind and waved her tail as a sign for them to begin their hunt; as did she.

[
- Wildstorm [ @Luna16 ]
- Willowpaw [ @Myling ]
- Pondpaw [ @anika ]
- Moonpaw [ @Poprock ]

Refer to the first post for the How This Works; make sure to post at least once between rolls (of which I will be doing the ones for this group), and mark in your post if your character has Ultimate Predator! ]

Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The youngest enforcer was silent for a grand majority of the announcements, gaze glazed over in an inexplicable distance and unwillingness to be approached, a single want to deep into the duties that awaited her. A part of that, this hunting event. She had never hosted so much as a game, and felt it would be better to let Briarsplash do the talking... Or Rookfire; for whatever reason the tom had decided to come along instead of focus on his new duties, something that mildly irked her seen what happened to Grousepaw. Even moreso that she could not watch over him during this outing, but she couldn't argue with one who outranked her.

Her blinking was slow as always, eyes landing on the cats whom Briarsplash assigned to each, her troubled sibling among her own while the other few were with Rookfire; she stepped away from Briarsplash, tail waving her crowd closer, eyes landing only briefly on Springburst who had joined this event - a silent acknowledgement. If Sleepysunrise had been more expressive, she would have given her apprentice an approving nod.
[ @Kix - Spring mention ]

Awaiting the arrival of her group, she took notice of one particular queen; Mothcloud. The fact that she wanted to come hunting and not care for her kits irked sat wrong with Sleepysunrise all the same, and the queen earned a long stare as such. She would have to watch over this queen carefully, and discuss with Nightshiver her general presence in nursery at a later date. If this meant Mothcloud was not caring for her kits, she would have to let Miss Grandmama know... Why could nothing ever go right.

She huffed, leading her group further into the territory once everyone had gathered, taking them to a still place among the trees where they could hunt separately from the other groups. Feeling short in words today, the small warrior glanced over her shoulder towards the groups behind and waved her tail as a sign for them to begin their hunt; as did she.

[
- Wildstorm [ @Luna16 ]
- Willowpaw [ @Myling ]
- Pondpaw [ @anika ]
- Moonpaw [ @Poprock ]

Refer to the first post for the How This Works; make sure to post at least once between rolls (of which I will be doing the ones for this group), and mark in your post if your character has Ultimate Predator! ]

Mothcloud padded to her group, as they padded out and into the "fray" of things. The newly pregnant queen sniffed the air, squirel. The unmistakable scent of it filled her nostrils, the ginger and white she-cat crouched, narrowing her blue eyes as she stalked forward a bit, she crept up on the squirrel. Leaping with claws extended she hoped to catch the squirrel
Fallenmoon padded besider his mother Mothcloud and his mate Meadowwhisper, as his mother went off to hunt, the deaf tom felt his mates tail rest on his shoulder, he scented the air almost on command and could scent a mouse. Mouthing internally watering, Fallenmoon stalked forward to the mouse, he could scent and see it regardless to not being able to hear it. He knew Meadowwhisper was staying quiet due to no vibrations on the ground behind him, only tiny pitter patters of the unaware creature. Fallenmoon was extra careful of his surroundings, avoiding leaves and sticks properly. He was close, Fallenmoon leapt, claws out and amber eyes narrowed.
Meadowwhisper watched Fallenmoon make his catch, as he leapt she scented her own a bit off, she knew he'd follow her scent, she padded off in the other direction as she had scented another squirrel. Padding along she heard a sound, freezing the noticed the squirrel picking aimlessly through the leaves. Meadowwhisper crouched, jet black and ginger fur blending in well with the shadow that consimed her. Meadowwhisper growled in her throat as she leapt, claws extended outwards along with her bite aimed at its throat and back connection point. Meadowwhisper landed, hopefully with her catch in paw.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here