Old Today, 07:19 AM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

[This takes place at a separate time from the other post with Duskleaf in the tree!]

From the tree he’d claimed as his new sleeping spot, Duskleaf watched the last of the sun's evening glow fade from the sky. He was falling in love with this place. If RiverClan ever had to leave again, he'd feel worse about it than the last time. Just then, he heard Stormstar's voice ringing out through camp. A vigil for three recently departed RiverClan warriors? He didn’t know them very well, but the least he could do was show some respect to their memories.

Descending from his tree, he made his way over to the small group that was gathering. "Aye…that's a nice thing, that." He said, "I'll go as well."

@taillow
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old Today, 07:31 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

ROWANMANE
The Lionheart heard the leader call for cats for the vigil. Despite not knowing the cats well and his current injuries, he dragged himself over, dipping his head respectfully to StormStar. “I’ll go.” he stated firmly, waiting amongst the crowd.

@taillow

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception - Sight(permanently active)

'What now?' Falconflight internally groaned as a flurry of sharp prods woke him up from his peaceful slumber. Slits of orange glared up at the figure standing over him who was soon identified as the newly appointed leader: Stormstar. Great, what did she want from him now? Their last interaction had not been pleasant and had left a sour taste in his mouth. Seemed Stormstar was intent on being a nuisance to him.

"I didn't know it was banned to have a little nap in the clearing, besides I'm not bothering anyone so what's the problem?" the grey tabby grumbled in a satirical tone. He was just resting in the clearing, out of everyone's way and not causing a fuss, if anything it was Stormstar who was being a pest. Besides, the warriors' den got stuffy and he liked it out here where the sun warmed his pelt. Honestly, the leader was just being a grump

Shifting slightly, Falconflight gave a small shake to expell the grains of sand in his fur before glancing back up at Stormstar. "Well sorry 'bout that but naps do make you more refreshed so you can do more things so I'm not wasting time. "Y'know what you should try it some time, maybe then you wouldn't be so grumpy. Oh and I ain't intrested in becoming a whiny kittypet thanks" And with that whole monologue he turned onto the other side and started to close his eyes one more. Hopefully the leader would take his advice to heart, it would certainly make his life easier.

(Nah Stormstar is totally valid, Falconflight is the laziest boi ever )

@taillow

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 01:41 PM
Resident Kermit Fan

Bump Policy: ☁꒰Important: Within 24Hrs꒱┆꒰Other: 2-3 days꒱☁
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderspirit View Post

↠ R U S S E T K I T ↞
3 moons ~ RiverClan ~ he/him
"i know life and fate are scary but i wanna be legendary"

Of all the things Russetkit had been expecting to see that day, a cat in a tree certainly wasn't one of them. He had been gambolling about camp to try and keep warm by moving around as the chill of leaf fall had well and truly set into the camp. Russetkit still wasn't entirely convinced by their new home but none of the cats were saying anything about moving, so he supposed that this was where they were going to stay. Chasing a leaf around the clearing had become his new pastime and he was just about to pounce on it again when a tail dangling from above caught his attention. Even straining onto his hind paws he was too small to reach it so he placed his front paws against the tree and squeaked up at it's inhabitant, "HELLO??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" It didn't cross his mind for a moment that the owner of the tail could be sleeping.
@/Vitalspark
[ @Vitalspark ]

Flashkit
꒰RC Kit | 2 Moons꒱•꒰She/Her꒱•꒰#CEA51D꒱•꒰Doedapple's Daughter꒱
꒰A pretty fawn she-cat with a light underbelly, faint spots and yellow eyes.꒱
꒰Purrks: None꒱

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒
Flashkit had been fluffing up a small bundle of moss in front of the nursery, something she did when she was bored and her paws itched to do something. Her attention was pulled elsewhere when she heard another kit's loudish voice from somewhere. Her eyes twitched as she turned to find whatever was going on. 

There was a kit barely older than herself meowing at a...tree? She didn't really hear what he said. Her previously frustrated expression morphed to bewilderment. She looked down briefly at the moss, then back to the scene. She huffed and stood up, her mind already made up.

The she-kit strode over to the other kit and cleared her throat. "What're you doing talking to a tree?" Her yellow gaze showed half curiosity and half annoyance.
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Duskleaf’s eyes opened as he heard some cat shouting, maybe a kit playing in camp or something? But the noise sounded close — and directed at him. Carefully balancing as he stood up, Duskleaf looked around the bottom of the tree to see a kit looking up at him. And then…another? Oh, seemed the kit that had just walked over thought the other one was talking to a tree! She must not've seen him up here.

"Oh, uh…this is my new sleeping spot." He meowed back in response to the first kit’s question.

@Cinderspirit @Hana
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old Today, 02:29 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Stormstar - RiverClan Leader

Already on her paws and exiting her den at the sound of her voice - and the following words - Stormstar bounded over to where Rosehawk was standing with Owltalon, her eyes going to the dead body of Catfishwhisker. Not before they locked onto an apprentice just running in circles in the clearing...? "Bumblepaw, go find somethin' useful to do instead of just runnin' in circles," came the leaders sharp order, tossing the she-cat an irritated glance as she crossed the clearing towards Rosehawk and Owls. Immediately the scent of fox hit her nose and the leader let a low growl rumble in her throat. "Must've tried to make it home after dealin' with the fox," the leader grunted in response to Rosehawk.

Nose going to fur that cold, the leader tried to pick up any other scents. In her search she tried to shove down the frustration that Nightshadow had basically left her alone to deal with searching the territory for foxes. That had been almost a moon ago now, and she hadn't found anything then.

"We gotta flush them out - this is the second attack in a moon. They've gotta have a den nearby." Glancing at Owls with a nod, knowing her deputy likely had the same though, the leader looked at Rosehawk. "You didn't see any foxes in the area, did you? Where exactly was it's body found??"

[ @Marigoldwhisper @paedyn ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anika View Post
Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Rosehawk´s frosty blue hues flicked from Owltalon to Stormstar as the gray-furred leader appeared, not bothering to watch as Bumblepaw ran off towards the apprentices´ den.

She frowned deeply at Stormstar´s question. ´´No, no foxes to be seen,´´ The Bengal meowed, voice brisk. ´´I found Catfishwhisker´s body out in the territory - near the edge of the forest close to Lionsbeach, I would say - horrendously bloody-´´ A shudder ran up Rosehawk´s spine. ´´-and propped up against a rock, which was odd. Fox scent pooled around it. It was just as if it...´´

Rosehawk trailed off, frosty blue eyes glazing over with something undetectable. ´´...as if it hadn´t even the chance to land a blow. And if that´s the case,´´ The warrior paused, thick fluffy tail swaying behind her. ´´Then it would be weird if the fox just...left Catfishwhisker there instead of taking it to its den to eat and leave no trace of it except for its blood. Perhaps something - maybe another, bigger threat - scared the fox off?´´

Her frown deepened. ''I was out hunting when I found it.''

[ @taillow // @Marigoldwhisper ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Deputy\46 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Owltalon flicked the tip of her tail to Stormstar in greeting, a flash of a smile present on her battered maw. She then turned back to Rosehawk as the leader questioned her, (and Owltalon took note of the leaders meaningful glance which she returned with a faint smile. Foxes were iffy, that's for sure, but bringing back their bones was all kinds of fun! Eh, if Stormstar let her, which was a maybe?) keeping her amber eyes focused on the warrior.

She then gave a soft shake of her head. "I understand yer concern, Rosehawk, but it's entirely possible that Catfishwhisker was able ta scurry away before 'e done passed out from blood loss and ended up settling onta a rock." She gave the warrior an amused flick of her ear, her head tilting. "Why are ya so troubled by it? No other scent of a rival clan is present on this 'ere cat, much less the scent of one of 'er warriors."

She pressed her pink nose to Catfishwhisker and gave it one last sniff. No other predators either, just the scent of Riverclan and the dusty smell of a fox. Once she lifted her head she addressed Rosehawk once more. "It's nice ta see ya care so much, chap, but yer makin' somethin' outta nothin'."

Now she was just starting to get suspicious. Rosehawk seemed to be so sure... Well, maybe not sure, more like sketchy, about the fact that some third party could've been involved in this murder. Owltalon couldn't help but narrow her eyes. Last time she checked, Rosehawk claimed she'd seen no predators in the area, and she, much like the rest of them, had only smelt fox.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 02:53 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Oliverat left camp
Old Today, 03:38 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Cheerful

OspreyDart :Riverclan Warrior
16 Moons Old

The tom woke in the clearing, as he got off his stomach he noticed that there were other cats. "Man how long have I slept?" He asked himself. Osprey walked over to the camp entrance, hesitating for a moment he walked out into the river for his swim.

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet.
"
Old Today, 03:47 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ R U S S E T K I T ↞
3 moons ~ RiverClan ~ he/him
"i know life and fate are scary but i wanna be legendary"

"I'm not talking to a tree, silly furball!" He turned to the kit who had approached him, recognising her as one of the few nursery kits that was younger than him. That explained why she clearly had fluff for brains, "That would be mousebrained! I'm talking to someone in the tree. Look!" He gestured upwards excitedly at the tail that he had found dangling down, only to be met with a shock when he noticed that the cat to whom the tail belonged was blinking sleepily down at them both. He didn't recognise the warrior but had the dignity to look suitably embarrassed at interrupting one of his Clanmates when they were trying to sleep. After all, he imagined that warriors got very tired hunting and fighting to defend RiverClan all day, every day. So he looked up at Duskleaf with big, round eyes and meowed sincerely, "Sorry for disturbing your nap uh.... Mr Warrior, sir. I didn't know you were sleeping!"
@Vitalspark @Hana