Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:29 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:28 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:25 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:18 PM

Old September 30th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Ha! Yep, that was definitely the same Snakefang. "Yep, that's definitely her." Then he pointed with his tail to his torn left ear, the top part completely missing. "Did that to me when we were kits. She uh…never really understood playfighting." Brokenstream's confirmation that only a few cats knew did ease his worry a bit.

Brokenstream's question about whether Duskleaf left ThunderClan or Snakefang left RiverClan made him stop to think for a moment. "I don't know if you knew Reedclaw; my father. Apparently I didn’t know him as well as I thought I did." Finding out the truth about his father had been borderline world altering. It didn’t help that he only found it out after Reedclaw's death. "He had a mate here in RiverClan…but then he fell for a ThunderClan warrior he met and eventually had two kits: me and Snakefang. Well he knew he'd be in big trouble but didn't want to just give up his family. He still loved RiverClan, after all it was his home. Anyway, they decided that Snakefang would go with our mother, and I would go with our father. He never told me, for all those moons. And he must’ve been good at sneaking out too, he was never caught and apparently met Snakefang and our mother quite frequently."

Come to think of it, Duskleaf wondered how he hadn’t noticed when his father disappeared to go see the other half of the family he didn’t know he had. He lowered his head a bit getting to the next part of the story. "He died a few moons ago. He just disappeared one day, and I searched the entire camp for him, I went to Fadingstar and asked him to help me find my father but…nothing. Then at the gathering, Snakefang seemed just as worried, and you know, that didn’t make any sense to me. That's when she told me she's my sister. I…I wasn’t ready for that kind of news yet, not when my father was still missing, so…I kinda got angry at her, told her I never wanted to see her again." Stars, he still felt bad about that moons later.

"Then when…they found Reedclaw, Dusklio-I mean Stormstar now told me that he was found at the ThunderClan border…and it just clicked. Some cat murdered him when he was going to visit Snakefang and our mother. Ever since I found out, I’ve wanted to apologise to Snakefang for snapping at her at that gathering…but then we were invaded by the other clans and driven out, then right as we came back I screwed up massively and got demoted, but I was also banned from going to the gathering. That meant I never got to apologise." It felt like something was happening to stop it at every chance he had to finally apologise to his sister. But Brokenstream telling him that Snakefang wasn’t mad…it made him feel a bit less guilty. "Thanks…" He said.

@korok [here’s a ton of lore to answer the question XD]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit