Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:11 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Levanya
Today 05:04 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 05:01 PM
Kits play mossball!
Last post by Clamfish
Today 05:01 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: "Herb Time!" [apprentice & kit event!]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Primrosepaw's nod toward him goes unanswered as he remains focused on Brokenstream. Talonpaw isn't in the mood for socializing, so he silently stands in preparation to head out of camp as the warrior's serious gaze sweeps over the gathering apprentices.

@paedyn [brief Prim mention]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
This was it, the time and the hour. The apprentice radiated excitement from all and every side, her hazle eyes wide. She broke into a trot to keep up with the group, her ears perked and her tail high to avoid accidentally swatting at anything (or anycat) nearby. She was soooo excited! Who wouldn't be? Herbs was an interest she had no idea she even had and --- while the relationship was pretty shaky --- Marigoldpaw had to thank a certain cat for it all.

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw smiled at Riftpaw, but there was the slightest twinge of sadness to it. Ravenpaw, huh? She shook her head. “Nah, she’s not interested in herbs and things like that.” She answered, waving her tail behind her. “I…I hope that’s okay though. I know I’m not Ravenpaw, but we can still have fun!”

When he said he was excited to spend time with her too, she let out a purr. “Oh good! I’m glad!” She purred, touching her tail-tip to Riftpaw’s shoulder. “Let’s work hard and have fun!” She turned to Seapaw and waved her tail in greeting, touching noses with her friend. “Hey Seapaw!” She mewed, standing to the side and flicking her tail towards Riftpaw. “This is my friend, Riftpaw!” She meowed, smiling as she introduced the two.

Rainpaw perked her ears when Caveclaw and Brokenstream spoke, waving her tail for Riftpaw and Seapaw to follow. “C’mon! Let’s go!” She mewed excitedly, her eyes shining with enthusiasm. She fell into step with Berryshine, touching her nose to her friend’s ear in a brief greeting with a warm smile before stepping in with the patrol. She didn’t want to distract Berryshine too much, not when she had a job to do with leading this event. But she did look over her shoulder before she got too far ahead. “By the way, congratulations, Berryshine! You more than earned it!” She purred. She at least wanted to congratulate her friend in person before they continued.

[ @korok - Riftpaw - poor guy]
[ @sleepyyjax - Seapaw]
[ @squidz - Berryshine]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Whisperingkit nodded at Caveclaw and Brokenstream’s instructions, anxiously waiting with Caveclaw for the patrol to return.

[ @goodacacia - Ripplekit]
[ @Rowan - Turtlekit]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; Yesterday at 11:38 PM.
Old Today, 02:42 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Event [#event]

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 12 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

At the sound of a soft, squeaky voice, Berryshine found herself looking down at a kit that couldn't have been older than a moon [ @snowflake. ]. Immediately her heart swelled and she couldn't help the little happy laugh that escaped her at the question; 'the Berrycat'. Oh my stars, this kit is adorable—

The medicine cat smiled down at Mintkit and nodded with little chuckle. "Y-Yes, I'm, ah... the Berrycat. My name is Berryshine, the Clan's medicine cat. It's a pleasure to meet you," she purred.

Berryshine then directed her attention to Brokenstream as he arrived; he was the nice Lionheart that had tagged along in helping her collect herbs when they were still at the abandoned Twoleg den. The golden tom was a cheerful and friendly presence, adding to the lighthearted atmosphere of the event as he bounded over and touched nose to her ear. She ducked her head a bit shyly to his words, a soft purr in her throat.

"Heh... t-thank you. I love it too," she mewed with a genuine smile. Then at his comment about the marigolds, she let out a mrrow of laughter, flicking her skinny brown tail. "Oh, a-and yes... we'll see how much you remember!" It wasn't often that Berry easily 'joked' around, but her tone was like a playful tease, feeling at ease around him.

As she waited a bit longer for everyone to assemble, she saw Talonpaw pad up by himself, gravitating towards her. She gave him a smile and a nod of acknowledgement, hoping he would at least feel welcome from her. She'd felt bad for him ever since she and Stormstar found him after their visit to the Starcave, and his time with the Twolegs... it was still a subject that piqued her interest, and she made a mental note to follow up with him about his leg sometime soon.

Seeing Rainpaw, Berryshine also waved her tail in greeting, offering a smile to her newer friend as well. The she-cat had nervously asked to be friends while the new medicine cat had still been an apprentice, a gesture she did not easily gloss over. At Rainpaw's praise of her new name, the medicine cat purred, lightly touching her tail tip to her friend's shoulder in thanks.

And then there was Daisypaw, going on and on as usual, talking Broken's ear off. Berryshine chuckled to herself in endearment, shaking her head. Oh, her little adoptive sister was quite a pawful, but an adorable one at that. She watched for a few moments, an amused look on her face.

As Brokenstream called out the instructions and brought up the rear, the small brown she-cat waved her tail, signaling for them all to follow. She led them into the territory, her heart pounding a bit. The event was easygoing and would be fun, but having to be the one 'leading' it (thankfully not entirely because of Broken and Cave, but still) made her a bit nervous. But she hid it relatively well, given that they were doing the one thing she had an expertise on now: herbs and gathering. Besides, this little guessing game that was to follow would be a fun time.

She paused as they neared the river that ran through their territory, turning to face them all. Clearing her throat, Berryshine raised her soft, meek voice, attempting to have everyone hear it. "A-Alright!" Stars, already stammering. Good start. Ahem. "L-Let's get this started. Like Caveclaw said, we'll be having you all help me gather some herbs, a-and then try to guess which ones they are based on some clues once we get back. Hmm... okay, good, there's some here, as usual. You see these?"

She padded over and plucked out some marigold: small yellow-and-orange flowers with wavy, closely-bunched petals. They grew in bunches and were low to the ground. "I'll have a few of you go and gather these flowers to start. Cricketpaw [ @/Silvershadow13 ], Salamanderpaw [ @/nyme ], Seapaw [ @/sleepyyjax ], and Beaverpaw [ @/Idiotic.Bean101 ], you go and collect as much as you can around here! B-But don't go too far!"

Next, she gestured to a nearby bush of burnet. It was a closely-bunched bush with tall, thin stems that held a small, magenta-colored flowerhead at the top with small, spiky leaves. "This next one, I'll just need the leaves of this plant. But you can pick some flowers to keep too, if ya want... they're pretty," she added with a lighthearted purr, her enthusiasm for herb-knowledge apparent in how she seemed a bit relaxed even as she spoke to a larger crowd. "Softpaw and Daisypaw [ @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa ], Stormpaw [ @/Evenilolia ], and Marigoldpaw [ @/Marigoldwhisper ], you go and find a nearby bush, since this one's almost dead. Grab as many of the leaves as y-you can."

Next, she plucked a low-growing plant with small, bright yellow flowers and wide, shiny leaves. It was celandine, though she kept her mouth shut to not say it, even as exciting as it was to share some knowledge. That game would come later. Pushing it forward for inspection, the medicine cat went on. "Talonpaw [ @/Ian ] and Primrosepaw [ @/paedyn ], y-you two go and grab a few bunches each of this plant."

Next, Berryshine pawed forward another low-growing plant with stubby, thick stems and bright yellow flowers that fanned out in tiny blades. It looked similar to dandelion, but had a center on it and unique stems that distinguished it from the other weed: coltsfoot. Though of course, that would be revealed later. "Rainpaw [ @/Luna16 ], Riftpaw [ @/korok ], and Shellpaw [ @/otter ], y-you three will go and find more of this herb. We just need the leaves — keep the roots intact as much as possible so that they'll regrow in new-leaf."

Whew, what a mouthful. Sitting back on her haunches, Berryshine let out a breath and nodded on her head. "A-Alright... go on and grab them! And stay as close as you can and meet back here. Quickly! We have some kits w-waiting on us," she added with a chuckle.

Your cats will have a few days to collect some herbs and report back to Berry! No need to tag me because I will be reading every post (unless your cat wants to directly interact of course ). Please everyone post once or twice just so it's relatively easy to track. Once it's done, we will post again to lead them back to camp and begin the game. Returning with the herbs will be due by Tuesday, October 1st! (end of the day Monday <3)

[ + @finley !! - cobs (feel free to have her either join this to supervise or stay with cave to kit-sit hehe) ]

Cricketpaw - @Silvershadow13
Salamanderpaw - @nyme
Seapaw - @sleepyyjax
Softpaw & Daisypaw - @ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Beaverpaw - @Idiotic.Bean101
Stormpaw - @Evenilolia
Marigoldpaw - @Marigoldwhisper
Talonpaw - @Ian
Primrosepaw - @paedyn
Rainpaw - @Luna16
Riftpaw - @korok
Shellpaw - @otter