Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 07:22 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 07:18 PM
Daily Pride Memes
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 07:05 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:55 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:51 PM

Old September 25th, 2024, 10:38 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Larkwing
~<>~
26 moons || she/her || RC Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Killer Aptitude T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Larkwing does as she's told without question, settling on a nest as indicated. Idly, she watches as Berryshine prepares a poultice with the marigold and thinks the best way to answer that question.

"The otters in the river," she answers, flinching ever so slightly when the medicine cat makes contact with her injured ear. "I'm lucky they didn't do worse." She does not say that she is still unaware if Jayfrost survived, and she does not mention Mudsmoke's demise, either. Dusk can share that information when she's able... it's not Larkwing's place. "Thanks," she says, when the medicine cat dismisses her, "I'll stay out of trouble, promise." And with a small smile and wave of her tail 'good-bye', Larkwing exits the medicine den.

[ @squidz ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 25th, 2024, 10:05 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

This takes place at Twoleg Camp Den just before the move

With Floodsights go ahead Blizzardoak began padding from the clearing in the direction of the medicine den. It seemed foolish, but the old tom was suppressing as much of his limp as possible. He couldn't help but laugh at himself internally. It's not like he really believed he could hide the truth from either Floodsight or a medicine cat, be it apprentice or otherwise...But old habits died hard. Perhaps Blizzardoak was just too proud to accept that their could actually be something wrong with his leg, or maybe he was simply afraid that if he acknowledged that reality it would somehow come true. I really don't wanna go back to the elders den... The fact that he had only gotten to hunt once, and that it could possibly be over today...Well that was just a tough pill to swallow. And he had swallowed some tough pills in his 60 moons as a warrior.

His long furry white tail twitched anxiously as he entered the den, its many herbal scents familiar to him from previous issues with his embattled old injury. He felt his heart drop slightly, I'm really doing this aren't I? The tom felt he was walking to the edge of a cliff, knowing he was about to jump. Even he for all his secretive nature, and practiced charm he could not hide the frown settling on his face. A tooth hung out from the safety of his pink lips, everything about his form was less graceful than normal. The more he and Floodsight had walked the more it showed. He harbored no animosity for the scarred she-cat, but he couldn't deny a certain sense of regret lingered due to the fact she had caught on to him along with a nagging fear. "Berrypaw..." The former elders voice came out hoarse and unwilling. He felt his lips dry momentarily, but soon Blizzardoak regained command of himself. "Berrypaw I need to see you about my old wound, the one on my hip and leg." A false smile flooded his face, and he quickly tucked his tooth back in letting his ears and tail rise high deceitfully.

"You know the one I used to always nag you about that has the color of our dirt place and looks like an old prune?" The senior warriors tone was overly infused with elation. "I'm sure it's nothing but I looked less than graceful during a patrol, and well Floodsight here just thought I ought to be on the safe side with this one." He hadn't intended to bring her name directly into this, but the nerves were making Blizzardoak think less than optimally. Maybe somewhere in his aged heart he was already resenting Floodsight, even if he didn't realize it himself.

@goodacacia
@squidz

Med request thread

Oh boy I'm really a glutton for punishment. I cant wait to see what fate has in store for old Blizzardoak. You can either show me the roll or not up to you. It will be told via post anyhow. If you roll a 1 though don't hold back for my sake just do what you gotta do. Lol I actually feel nervous, this is great drama here XD

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; September 25th, 2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old September 25th, 2024, 10:22 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 22 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She'd really had nothing to say. The feeling and mood behind her felt absolutely dreadful. Had she really just pulled Blizzardoak into doing something he didn't want to do? Even with the worry still chewing at her side, the shame for insisting a check up started to boil down in her.

'Was it even her decision to call? What if this is something he didn't want? No, he if didn't want to, he'd say so...right?' Now it just spiraled her into more worry, what if Blizzardoak just put away his fears and plans just to help her resolve her own worries. That's when she looked up to the white furred warrior and in a pained voice, "Sorry...I feel like I insisted on this check up too hard...I just-" wanted to make sure you're okay.

But she wasn't able to finish that sentence.

The silver warrior just followed him in the medicine cat den, silently, and gave Berrypaw a small nod in greetings.

[ @squidz @Quietheart ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 12:59 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

This takes place at Twoleg Camp Den just before the move

With Floodsights go ahead Blizzardoak began padding from the clearing in the direction of the medicine den. It seemed foolish, but the old tom was suppressing as much of his limp as possible. He couldn't help but laugh at himself internally. It's not like he really believed he could hide the truth from either Floodsight or a medicine cat, be it apprentice or otherwise...But old habits died hard. Perhaps Blizzardoak was just too proud to accept that their could actually be something wrong with his leg, or maybe he was simply afraid that if he acknowledged that reality it would somehow come true. I really don't wanna go back to the elders den... The fact that he had only gotten to hunt once, and that it could possibly be over today...Well that was just a tough pill to swallow. And he had swallowed some tough pills in his 60 moons as a warrior.

His long furry white tail twitched anxiously as he entered the den, its many herbal scents familiar to him from previous issues with his embattled old injury. He felt his heart drop slightly, I'm really doing this aren't I? The tom felt he was walking to the edge of a cliff, knowing he was about to jump. Even he for all his secretive nature, and practiced charm he could not hide the frown settling on his face. A tooth hung out from the safety of his pink lips, everything about his form was less graceful than normal. The more he and Floodsight had walked the more it showed. He harbored no animosity for the scarred she-cat, but he couldn't deny a certain sense of regret lingered due to the fact she had caught on to him along with a nagging fear. "Berrypaw..." The former elders voice came out hoarse and unwilling. He felt his lips dry momentarily, but soon Blizzardoak regained command of himself. "Berrypaw I need to see you about my old wound, the one on my hip and leg." A false smile flooded his face, and he quickly tucked his tooth back in letting his ears and tail rise high deceitfully.

"You know the one I used to always nag you about that has the color of our dirt place and looks like an old prune?" The senior warriors tone was overly infused with elation. "I'm sure it's nothing but I looked less than graceful during a patrol, and well Floodsight here just thought I ought to be on the safe side with this one." He hadn't intended to bring her name directly into this, but the nerves were making Blizzardoak think less than optimally. Maybe somewhere in his aged heart he was already resenting Floodsight, even if he didn't realize it himself.

@goodacacia
@squidz

Med request thread

Oh boy I'm really a glutton for punishment. I cant wait to see what fate has in store for old Blizzardoak. You can either show me the roll or not up to you. It will be told via post anyhow. If you roll a 1 though don't hold back for my sake just do what you gotta do. Lol I actually feel nervous, this is great drama here XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight

She'd really had nothing to say. The feeling and mood behind her felt absolutely dreadful. Had she really just pulled Blizzardoak into doing something he didn't want to do? Even with the worry still chewing at her side, the shame for insisting a check up started to boil down in her.

'Was it even her decision to call? What if this is something he didn't want? No, he if didn't want to, he'd say so...right?' Now it just spiraled her into more worry, what if Blizzardoak just put away his fears and plans just to help her resolve her own worries. That's when she looked up to the white furred warrior and in a pained voice, "Sorry...I feel like I insisted on this check up too hard...I just-" wanted to make sure you're okay.

But she wasn't able to finish that sentence.

The silver warrior just followed him in the medicine cat den, silently, and gave Berrypaw a small nod in greetings.

[ @squidz @Quietheart ]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[takes place in the abandoned twoleg den prior to the move ]

Berrypaw turned around from organizing her herb stores once she heard the voice of a familiar warrior-elder she'd run into before. Actually, she'd helped him a few times when he came in for pain or just to do routine checkups with the elders. Berry met his smile with one of her own and nodded back to Floodsight in greeting, although her disposition quickly faltered upon sensing the unease in the air. It was as if Blizzardoak's voice was forcibly optimistic, and the worried look on Floodsight's face... it made Berry's stomach twist in apprehension.

"A-Ah, yes... I remember," the apprentice mused, doing well to keep a nagging sense of dread out of her voice as she laid her tail on Blizzardoak's shoulder, leading him towards the nearest clean nest. She began inspecting his large scar again, frowning in thought and concentration. It... didn't look great.

Admittedly, it'd been awhile since she'd properly looked over this one; after Mistyshard's resignation and all of the chaos of the exile and raid before that... many things like this had slipped under the radar. The fact that it was bothering Blizzardoak so much now made her silently poke herself in frustration for forgetting — even if there was a lot on her small shoulders.

Okay, concentrate, Berry... now, she took a good look at it.

[ Roll: 5 - reinfection; eventually losing function ]

Oh, stars... she swallowed hard, complete and utter dread pooling into her stomach as it twisted. Clearing her throat and trying not to convey too much of her worry right away, Berrypaw almost sheepishly glanced between Floodsight and Blizzardoak, her voice growing a bit thinner and shakier.

"Ah, um..." She attempted to say something right away, but peered down at the gnarly wound again, biting her lip a bit. She carefully inspected it again for several moments, as if trying to make sure she was wrong. Silently, she got up, grabbing some things out of her herb stores and returning. She dropped a broad-leaved plant with a purple flower in front of Blizzardoak, frowning down at it.

"This is borage... i-it helps with... infection." The last word was quiet and she hesitated, taking a deep breath before lifting her green gaze to his. "It looks like to me t-that the scar... it's become reinfected. And fast. I... I'm not entirely sure, but with how long and bad it looks, and since i-it's already been inside your body for so long..."

Berry sighed again, dropping her gaze for a moment. "I'm gonna do all I can to help stave it off, Blizzardoak, and I've never really encountered something this deep before, but... if this infection doesn't clear up... y-you should know that, ah... y-you might eventually lose proper function in your leg. I'm... I-I'm sorry."

She winced and kept her gaze averted as the words tumbled out, needing to just lay out the potential prognosis, as grim as it was.

[ -1 borage ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Yesterday at 01:00 PM.
Old Today, 12:48 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

Berrypaw turned around from organizing her herb stores once she heard the voice of a familiar warrior-elder she'd run into before. Actually, she'd helped him a few times when he came in for pain or just to do routine checkups with the elders. Berry met his smile with one of her own and nodded back to Floodsight in greeting, although her disposition quickly faltered upon sensing the unease in the air. It was as if Blizzardoak's voice was forcibly optimistic, and the worried look on Floodsight's face... it made Berry's stomach twist in apprehension.

"A-Ah, yes... I remember," the apprentice mused, doing well to keep a nagging sense of dread out of her voice as she laid her tail on Blizzardoak's shoulder, leading him towards the nearest clean nest. She began inspecting his large scar again, frowning in thought and concentration. It... didn't look great.

Admittedly, it'd been awhile since she'd properly looked over this one; after Mistyshard's resignation and all of the chaos of the exile and raid before that... many things like this had slipped under the radar. The fact that it was bothering Blizzardoak so much now made her silently poke herself in frustration for forgetting — even if there was a lot on her small shoulders.

Oh, stars... she swallowed hard, complete and utter dread pooling into her stomach as it twisted. Clearing her throat and trying not to convey too much of her worry right away, Berrypaw almost sheepishly glanced between Floodsight and Blizzardoak, her voice growing a bit thinner and shakier.

"Ah, um..." She attempted to say something right away, but peered down at the gnarly wound again, biting her lip a bit. She carefully inspected it again for several moments, as if trying to make sure she was wrong. Silently, she got up, grabbing some things out of her herb stores and returning. She dropped a broad-leaved plant with a purple flower in front of Blizzardoak, frowning down at it.

"This is borage... i-it helps with... infection." The last word was quiet and she hesitated, taking a deep breath before lifting her green gaze to his. "It looks like to me t-that the scar... it's become reinfected. And fast. I... I'm not entirely sure, but with how long and bad it looks, and since i-it's already been inside your body for so long..."

Berry sighed again, dropping her gaze for a moment. "I'm gonna do all I can to help stave it off, Blizzardoak, and I've never really encountered something this deep before, but... if this infection doesn't clear up... y-you should know that, ah... y-you might eventually lose proper function in your leg. I'm... I-I'm sorry."

She winced and kept her gaze averted as the words tumbled out, needing to just lay out the potential prognosis, as grim as it was.

[ -1 borage ]

Warning! Blood and dark themes, along with depressive tendencies Please don't read if you find these topics triggering! Thank you.

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

Berrypaw's leafy eyes pierced through the back of the den in response to Blizzardoaks assertions. He could make out her familiar small dark brown form which was embedded among the earthworks of the den that held varying degrees of space for the storage of herbs. Eventually the medicine cat apprentice stopped tinkering with her stores and approached them. Her words and expressions were hazy to the old warrior, for his mind was still on edge. But he could tell she was recollecting on past treatments of his injuries. The faint glimmer of recognition was identifiable beneath her green gaze. As she touched her tail to Blizzardoaks shoulder he resisted the urge to stiffen his posture. The kindly she-cat was trying to calm him and lead him to a nest where he could be properly examined. On his long white fur the heat of his own quick shallow breaths could be felt, and with that sensation self awareness crept back into his mind. He could not only feel the tension in the room, his own dark emerald gaze perceived it. Calm down...you're not a kit you're a warrior. They are just trying to help. If I make Berrypaw nervous she can't assess the leg properly.

Blizzardoak felt a little calmer now, Besides she's treated the leg before... and it was nothing to worry about then. So what if I have to stay in the elders den for a moon or two, Its nothing I haven't done before. As he lowered himself into the nest he used one of his free jet black paws to push aside the long snowy fur that hid parts of the scar. Having something to focus on relieved some of the stress he was feeling, but the introspective tomcat just couldn't get rid of his oppressive thoughts.

But its been hurting consistently lately...

Don't be such a baby....

The scar looks darker than usual? Doesn't it?

Your eyes are just getting older! Relax...

Why does it smell so different?

The den iss full of herbs...

Blizzardoak was so engaged in his mental tug of war he scarcely noticed the declining body language of his caretaker. It wasn't until Berrypaw spoke that the dazed tom began focusing in on her again. Had she said something? He opened his mouth to ask but quickly shut it again as she peered back at his wound, raking over it intensely for an uncomfortable amount of time. As she turned to her herbs the former elder managed a "What? What is it?" But his raspy voice was stunted by concern and the focused physician seemed to be preoccupied with her remedies to notice. As she came back with a familiar purple flower his eyes widened a little. It's just as I thought. He heaved a sigh his sides rising reluctantly with the effort. The infection was back. The veteran could already feel himself sulking uncharacteristically, another moon in the elders den...I'm so tired of things holding me back. At first he had been grateful for his injury or at least the infection that followed 25 moons prior. It had allowed him time to process his grief. He didn't want to fight anymore after the flood. He had been sick of cats fighting one another and dying needlessly in the process.

He hadn't the stomach to witness more loss. Strikingshape and Pinekit had taken most of the fight out of him. He could still feel the kits warm blood in his mouth, its petrified squeals as he dropped Pinekit on the floor of the nursery. Blizzardoak had never felt more helpless than that day, and more unsure about his way of life. His fury did not bring back the one he loved, her silver brown rippled fur resting right alongside his atrocity. That image of three dead cats was burned into his soul, and though he had only killed one he sincerely wished he hadn't. I was so ready to accept my fate back then..funny how time changes things. Now I just want to help out again. Even while the white warrior was sidelined, things only seemed to get worse for RiverClan. Death after death and moon after moon. No I can't keep sitting by any longer, I've wasted enough of my time as it is. I've got to beat this infection and properly aid my clan. His thoughts floated to his daughter and granddaughter. He was resolved to help Irisdream and Kitepaw through these trying times. His sadness forming into steely resolve.

He raised his eyes to Berrypaw's finding worry staring him back in the face. He ignored her lack of confidence for as long as he could until...He felt his face droop, and his resolve melted away with her final words. She was...Sorry?What did she mean-? "What do you mean?!" He raised his voice without thinking, acting now on impulse. His tail lashed aggressively as he looked at the borage then back to Berrypaw. "What do you mean sorry-why would you say sorry!" He rose to his paws defiantly the hurt and shock evident in his eyes. His voice warbled and shook with effort. "Are you-..are you telling me there isn't anything you can do?!" His bad hip and leg were shaking now. Blizzardoak knew deep down she didn't deserve his hostility, but neither did he care at that moment. He hadn't bothered to eat the borage yet, and scowled at it from the corner of his eye refusing to face the truth. Why me? What did StarClan have against him? I never even wanted to be a warrior in the first place so why..! He closed his eyes as his thoughts spiraled down. Why did Strikingshape stop me from leaving? Why did I have to fall in love with her, A cat I can't even be with anymore!?

He hated it. This feeling of resentment towards his mentor, the one he loved more than the Clan itself. The Clan which she had taught him to love. When Strikingshape asked him to endure for the Clan, he never thought it would continue to be this hard. His whole life continued to be a struggle. And now...this was just too much. His white fur was still bristling defensively, but his long white tail and ears fell defeated against his frame.

@goodacacia
@squidz

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; Today at 01:16 AM.
Old Today, 05:10 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

Admittedly, it'd been awhile since she'd properly looked over this one; after Mistyshard's resignation and all of the chaos of the exile and raid before that... many things like this had slipped under the radar. The fact that it was bothering Blizzardoak so much now made her silently poke herself in frustration for forgetting — even if there was a lot on her small shoulders.

[ -1 borage ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietheart View Post

Warning! Blood and dark themes, along with depressive tendencies Please don't read if you find these topics triggering! Thank you.

Blizzardoak

|60 Moons|

Berrypaw's leafy eyes pierced through the back of the den in response to Blizzardoaks assertions. He could make out her familiar small dark brown form which was embedded among the earthworks of the den that held varying degrees of space for the storage of herbs. Eventually the medicine cat apprentice stopped tinkering with her stores and approached them. Her words and expressions were hazy to the old warrior, for his mind was still on edge. But he could tell she was recollecting on past treatments of his injuries. The faint glimmer of recognition was identifiable beneath her green gaze. As she touched her tail to Blizzardoaks shoulder he resisted the urge to stiffen his posture. The kindly she-cat was trying to calm him and lead him to a nest where he could be properly examined. On his long white fur the heat of his own quick shallow breaths could be felt, and with that sensation self awareness crept back into his mind. He could not only feel the tension in the room, his own dark emerald gaze perceived it. Calm down...you're not a kit you're a warrior. They are just trying to help. If I make Berrypaw nervous she can't assess the leg properly.

Blizzardoak felt a little calmer now, Besides she's treated the leg before... and it was nothing to worry about then. So what if I have to stay in the elders den for a moon or two, Its nothing I haven't done before. As he lowered himself into the nest he used one of his free jet black paws to push aside the long snowy fur that hid parts of the scar. Having something to focus on relieved some of the stress he was feeling, but the introspective tomcat just couldn't get rid of his oppressive thoughts.

But its been hurting consistently lately...

Don't be such a baby....

The scar looks darker than usual? Doesn't it?

Your eyes are just getting older! Relax...

Why does it smell so different?

The den iss full of herbs...

Blizzardoak was so engaged in his mental tug of war he scarcely noticed the declining body language of his caretaker. It wasn't until Berrypaw spoke that the dazed tom began focusing in on her again. Had she said something? He opened his mouth to ask but quickly shut it again as she peered back at his wound, raking over it intensely for an uncomfortable amount of time. As she turned to her herbs the former elder managed a "What? What is it?" But his raspy voice was stunted by concern and the focused physician seemed to be preoccupied with her remedies to notice. As she came back with a familiar purple flower his eyes widened a little. It's just as I thought. He heaved a sigh his sides rising reluctantly with the effort. The infection was back. The veteran could already feel himself sulking uncharacteristically, another moon in the elders den...I'm so tired of things holding me back. At first he had been grateful for his injury or at least the infection that followed 25 moons prior. It had allowed him time to process his grief. He didn't want to fight anymore after the flood. He had been sick of cats fighting one another and dying needlessly in the process.

He hadn't the stomach to witness more loss. Strikingshape and Pinekit had taken most of the fight out of him. He could still feel the kits warm blood in his mouth, its petrified squeals as he dropped Pinekit on the floor of the nursery. Blizzardoak had never felt more helpless than that day, and more unsure about his way of life. His fury did not bring back the one he loved, her silver brown rippled fur resting right alongside his atrocity. That image of three dead cats was burned into his soul, and though he had only killed one he sincerely wished he hadn't. I was so ready to accept my fate back then..funny how time changes things. Now I just want to help out again. Even while the white warrior was sidelined, things only seemed to get worse for RiverClan. Death after death and moon after moon. No I can't keep sitting by any longer, I've wasted enough of my time as it is. I've got to beat this infection and properly aid my clan. His thoughts floated to his daughter and granddaughter. He was resolved to help Irisdream and Kitepaw through these trying times. His sadness forming into steely resolve.

He raised his eyes to Berrypaw's finding worry staring him back in the face. He ignored her lack of confidence for as long as he could until...He felt his face droop, and his resolve melted away with her final words. She was...Sorry?What did she mean-? "What do you mean?!" He raised his voice without thinking, acting now on impulse. His tail lashed aggressively as he looked at the borage then back to Berrypaw. "What do you mean sorry-why would you say sorry!" He rose to his paws defiantly the hurt and shock evident in his eyes. His voice warbled and shook with effort. "Are you-..are you telling me there isn't anything you can do?!" His bad hip and leg were shaking now. Blizzardoak knew deep down she didn't deserve his hostility, but neither did he care at that moment. He hadn't bothered to eat the borage yet, and scowled at it from the corner of his eye refusing to face the truth. Why me? What did StarClan have against him? I never even wanted to be a warrior in the first place so why..! He closed his eyes as his thoughts spiraled down. Why did Strikingshape stop me from leaving? Why did I have to fall in love with her, A cat I can't even be with anymore!?

He hated it. This feeling of resentment towards his mentor, the one he loved more than the Clan itself. The Clan which she had taught him to love. When Strikingshape asked him to endure for the Clan, he never thought it would continue to be this hard. His whole life continued to be a struggle. And now...this was just too much. His white fur was still bristling defensively, but his long white tail and ears fell defeated against his frame.

@goodacacia
@squidz

Floodsight

She felt a little choked up when she sat there silently. The small gusts of air rushed past her like a gentle breeze. Not even the cooling sensation of the wind stop her from holding her breath. She was nervous, for sure. Not too the point she couldn't think, but enough for her paws to turn cold with worry. Floodsight's gentle frame cowered a little when Berrypaw looked up so...uncertain, so worried. The constant double checks she did made Floodsight flinch worried she'll be the bearer of bad news.

"Is he...is he alright?" The silver warrior murmured quietly. She wrapped her long tail around her paws in hopes of warming it up a little. Borage...so it's curable? Perhaps that gave her a little bit of hope. Her eyes soften, brows flatten a little. But when Berrypaw continued, it felt like her heart just stopped. Absolutely halted in place before dropping to her stomach. No no no...

Her brows furrows once more, she doesn't even need to look at Blizzardoak to know how he was feeling by the tone of his voice. Were her choices even the right one?

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹