Last post by taillow
Today 01:12 PM

Old September 24th, 2024, 01:54 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Skyridge

@squidz

Willowtail purred, Stormstar was a beautiful name! And BERRYSHINE???????? Oh oh oh!! Berrypaw got her name!! Willowtail's eyes lit up, giggling as Daisypaw raced over beside her to Berryp- Berryshine! Willowtail ran up to Berryshine, pressing her muzzle to her adoptive sister's, purring brightly. "It fits you so well! I knew we'd get our names together sooner or later!" Willowtail purred brightly. Daisypaw giggling and cuddling her head into Berryshine's fur, "I'm happy for you sissy! Just wait until it's my turn!"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; September 24th, 2024 at 01:54 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 01:58 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye chanted along with the rest of her Clanmates, her voice relatively quiet but firm nonetheless.
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:07 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 12 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berryshine stayed quiet and still as she listened to Stormstar's words, feeling an achy stab of grief for Fadingstar. The sadness over what had transpired still hadn't left her despite the excitement and almost overwhelming change of everything else; she'd grown somewhat close to the former leader from his support, and he'd done well to try and train her in self-defense and basic combat to at least defend herself. She wouldn't forget that.

But as Stormstar continued, she straightened up, hearing her new name announced to the Clan for the first time. Ducking her head almost shyly, Berry smiled a bit at the ground, relishing hearing the cacophony of support of her Clanmates, before raising her bright green gaze and returning Stormstar's earlier grin. "...Stormstar! Stormstar!" She joined in, feeling warmth and anticipation bursting in her chest.

[edited below bc i didn't see your post until i posted mine hehe-]

As Willowtail and Daisypaw raced up to her, Berryshine purred, giving both of her adoptive sisters an affectionate and grateful nuzzle. "T-Thank you, thank you both," she murmured, her voice quiet but earnest under the loud cheering all around them.

The new medicine cat also stole a glance back at those cheering her name the loudest and was suddenly grateful for her covering of dark brown fur; or else, you'd see her skin burning bright red from all the attention. Heh... it felt good. And hopeful. StarClan had accepted and instated both of them in these new positions; they were meant to be here. She repeated the words once more in her head: I can do this.

And more than ever, she was truly starting to believe them.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart kept a stoic expression as he heard his new leader's report over what happened; Fadingstar just being... gone, with no body or trail, was oddly unnerving. But he knew Dusklion - star? - would've done everything she could've to find her brother. He lowered his head for a brief moment of silence, as if in respect or acknowledgement of the former leader's disappearance. He'd always been loyal to Fadingstar, even if things had become more questionable over time. It was a shame to see him driven out so brutally by his own Clan, even after all that had happened... but he'd always had a good amount of faith, trust, and respect in Dusk. He had no doubt that the she-cat was as devoted to RiverClan as the day was bright.

And now here she was in her rightful place atop the Floodstone— er, no, Skyridge. That made sense; he never enjoyed the fact it was named after that flood he still shuddered about from time to time. All this newness would take some getting used to when he'd spent many seasons in their old home. But RiverClan was nothing if not resilient — they'd keep pushing through. As would he.

Once he raised his muzzle again, he caught Blackfrost's gaze out of the corner of his eye; another senior warrior who had been glancing over at him. She had given him a nod, which almost made him a bit surprised, but certainly not in the bad way. They held a mutual respect for each other — so he returned it, a firm dip of his head. He'd always honored her calm, collected demeanor; StarClan knows that RiverClan needs more cats like that. Perhaps he should get to know her a little more, to have another cat he could easily rely on in this new chapter if it came down to it.

Stagheart listened on, and finally, they reached the names. Oh, she'd been renamed Stormstar, eh? He couldn't help but wonder if that was in honor of Lionstorm — he'd known that the now-leader always held an appreciation for one of RiverClan's 'greats'. The part about lives was intriguing; he hadn't known that, and had some questions that immediately went to his head, but he definitely appreciated the honesty and openness about it. And then... Berrypaw.

Now Berryshine... it was perfect.

A grin was on his maw before he even realized it, a rare look for the otherwise-stoic tom as he swiveled his head towards the dark-brown she-cat again. Despite the nervous twitch of her tail and the shuffle of her paws that he knew so well, she was standing poised and collected, a certain amount of maturity and acceptance gleaming in her eyes. A quiet purr of satisfaction rumbling in his throat before he raised his gruff voice along with the chant, feeling a burst of pride and something that had been diminished for quite awhile the past several moons: hope.

"Berryshine! Stormstar!" He repeated their names along with the others, his body calm, yet his stark blue eyes otherwise shining with joy and appreciation. Stormstar had the right guess — he looked just about the proudest of them all. His little Berry, all grown up... listen, he wasn't sentimental, okay? Just... some dust in his eye, that's all...

[ @lark. - for blackfrost interaction ]

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; September 24th, 2024 at 02:10 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:21 PM
Matching w/ Bean &lt;3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

At Dusklion's call, the lionheart (feeling relatively refreshed) approached the place where the meeting had been called, ears pricked. There was a certain tingling in her paws, knowing this was the first meeting here, at this new camp. New territory, new life. New beginning. RiverClan would no longer be a disrespected, undermined, dismissed place. No, it'd be respected. Goldfish felt a stab of pride for her home, and for Lioness herself. She would do great, no doubt about it. Swiping her tongue around her paws to clean away the last of the water from her brief drink, She looked around to find Jayfrost, her best friend. Her rock. But he was nowhere to be found. Goldfish frowned. She hadn't seen him at all lately. It was worrying at this point, honestly. Where could he be?? No matter, she supposed. There'd be time to search for him after the meeting, then she could ask him if he was okay.. why would he not show up if he wasn't hurting? Sick in some way? Probably not.. she hoped not.

Little did she know she would never find him.

Spotting her son's ginger tabby coat from the corner of her eye, The Ace of Spades approached her apprentice and kit, giving him a grin before sitting down next to him, just as Lioness began to speak. Goldfish pulled Shellpaw close with one paw, and listened intently to the speech with her ears pricked. So, she was leader now. Expected, honestly, and it did make her a bit nervous for not having a deputy but it wasn't that big of a deal, she was sure that it wouldn't be that way long and the newly made leader would pick a good choice. So, it was the Skyridge now, eh? Pretty cool, pretty cool. Not very water-ish, but it had a nice ring to it. It had her approval, at least. Ah, and her name! Not Duskstar, but Stormstar. Very pretty. It suited Lioness well. Berrypaw had gotten her name too, she was Berryshine now. "STORMSTAR! BERRYSHINE!" she yowled at the top of her lungs, tail lashing in pleasure. The start of a new era was now. And the Lionheart was set on helping her clan every step of the way.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 24th, 2024 at 07:46 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:21 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYSHINE |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan medicine cat | she-cat | 12 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berryshine stayed quiet and still as she listened to Stormstar's words, feeling an achy stab of grief for Fadingstar. The sadness over what had transpired still hadn't left her despite the excitement and almost overwhelming change of everything else; she'd grown somewhat close to the former leader from his support, and he'd done well to try and train her in self-defense and basic combat to at least defend herself. She wouldn't forget that.

But as Stormstar continued, she straightened up, hearing her new name announced to the Clan for the first time. Ducking her head almost shyly, Berry smiled a bit at the ground, relishing hearing the cacophony of support of her Clanmates, before raising her bright green gaze and returning Stormstar's earlier grin. "...Stormstar! Stormstar!" She joined in, feeling warmth and anticipation bursting in her chest.

[edited below bc i didn't see your post until i posted mine hehe-]

As Willowtail and Daisypaw raced up to her, Berryshine purred, giving both of her adoptive sisters an affectionate and grateful nuzzle. "T-Thank you, thank you both," she murmured, her voice quiet but earnest under the loud cheering all around them.

The new medicine cat also stole a glance back at those cheering her name the loudest and was suddenly grateful for her covering of dark brown fur; or else, you'd see her skin burning bright red from all the attention. Heh... it felt good. And hopeful. StarClan had accepted and instated both of them in these new positions; they were meant to be here. She repeated the words once more in her head: I can do this.

And more than ever, she was truly starting to believe them.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart kept a stoic expression as he heard his new leader's report over what happened; Fadingstar just being... gone, with no body or trail, was oddly unnerving. But he knew Dusklion - star? - would've done everything she could've to find her brother. He lowered his head for a brief moment of silence, as if in respect or acknowledgement of the former leader's disappearance. He'd always been loyal to Fadingstar, even if things had become more questionable over time. It was a shame to see him driven out so brutally by his own Clan, even after all that had happened... but he'd always had a good amount of faith, trust, and respect in Dusk. He had no doubt that the she-cat was as devoted to RiverClan as the day was bright.

And now here she was in her rightful place atop the Floodstone— er, no, Skyridge. That made sense; he never enjoyed the fact it was named after that flood he still shuddered about from time to time. All this newness would take some getting used to when he'd spent many seasons in their old home. But RiverClan was nothing if not resilient — they'd keep pushing through. As would he.

Once he raised his muzzle again, he caught Blackfrost's gaze out of the corner of his eye; another senior warrior who had been glancing over at him. She had given him a nod, which almost made him a bit surprised, but certainly not in the bad way. They held a mutual respect for each other — so he returned it, a firm dip of his head. He'd always honored her calm, collected demeanor; StarClan knows that RiverClan needs more cats like that. Perhaps he should get to know her a little more, to have another cat he could easily rely on in this new chapter if it came down to it.

Stagheart listened on, and finally, they reached the names. Oh, she'd been renamed Stormstar, eh? He couldn't help but wonder if that was in honor of Lionstorm — he'd known that the now-leader always held an appreciation for one of RiverClan's 'greats'. The part about lives was intriguing; he hadn't known that, and had some questions that immediately went to his head, but he definitely appreciated the honesty and openness about it. And then... Berrypaw.

Now Berryshine... it was perfect.

A grin was on his maw before he even realized it, a rare look for the otherwise-stoic tom as he swiveled his head towards the dark-brown she-cat again. Despite the nervous twitch of her tail and the shuffle of her paws that he knew so well, she was standing poised and collected, a certain amount of maturity and acceptance gleaming in her eyes. A quiet purr of satisfaction rumbling in his throat before he raised his gruff voice along with the chant, feeling a burst of pride and something that had been diminished for quite awhile the past several moons: hope.

"Berryshine! Stormstar!" He repeated their names along with the others, his body calm, yet his stark blue eyes otherwise shining with joy and appreciation. Stormstar had the right guess — he looked just about the proudest of them all. His little Berry, all grown up... listen, he wasn't sentimental, okay? Just... some dust in his eye, that's all...

[ @lark. - for blackfrost interaction ]
Willowtail purred at the nuzzle. Daisypaw purred, resting her head into the fur of Berryshine.
Willowtail looked over to Stagheart, giving him a fond smile.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 24th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Bzzzz...

Status: I'm super into warriors again lately, hence why I’m here
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Waspmeadow
꒰ she-cat | warrior | 23 moons ꒱

Waspmeadow let out a sight of relief and nodded, resting her head on the silver-pelted she-cat's shoulder. She zoned out completely, and began to feel relaxed for the first time in a few days, "thank you" waspmeadow spoke gratefully, tucking her tail around her paws as she rested.

As the meeting went on, Waspmeadow was fast asleep, but the sudden chanting of Berry's new warrior name, Berryshine, startled her awake. She sat up straight, wide eyed, instinctively chanting the same as she looked around, still half-asleep, "w-what did I miss?" she wispered frantically to Floodsight

@goodacacia

────────────
waspmeadow purrks
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1
────────────

꒰ waspmeadow's bio | toyhouse | art shop ꒱

Last edited by wasp; September 24th, 2024 at 02:44 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“I can fix her!”
@Dolomedes @Lightningpaw666

Adderstrike was listening to the meeting and smiling hearing that Stormstar got a life. "STORMSTAR, BERRYSHINE!" That was going to mean so much for the clan- Then Primrosekit and Stormkit came up to her. She rose her brow curiously with a warm smile to boot. Didn't listen too well? Wasn't that all kits at times? "Its nice to meet you Stormkit." Adderstrike said leaning down to give him a quick lick on the head.... Wait a minute. Explain things with paws? Now this interested Adderstrike knowing she was going to have to test something. "Well that's alright Primrosekit. Though this does make me curious about something..."

Last edited by Fish; September 24th, 2024 at 04:47 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 03:38 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Dreaming

Blackfrost
55 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost listened to the new leader's words with a quiet smile that grew alongside the faint pride in her chest. It seemed RiverClan finally had a leader they could rely on. She almost didn't know why she'd doubted in Duskli— Stormstar, and didn't that just suit her to a tee — after all, she'd been an exceptional deputy, even picking up Fadingstar's slack quite often. She'd been open to criticism and had actually changed when the situation called for it. Now she was beginning her leadership already being open about this new leader lives information.

Really, Blackfrost could see Stormstar's job being easier now, once she had a deputy. After shouldering the brunt of both roles for a while now, it would be a relief to anyone to be able to delegate. Previous misgivings thoroughly trampled into dust, Blackfrost raised her voice with the rest of her clan. Joining the chant — "Stormstar! Berryshine!" — she thought of just how completely they both deserved this.

Old September 24th, 2024, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

Seapaw
he/they - 7 moons - Go with the flow

A day had passed, just like that... They were still in the new home, nothing had changed, it just all felt... weird. Well, one sleep was never enough to adjust to a new home, right? Seapaw shuffled his paws about in his nest. He wasn't really sure. Maybe nowhere would ever feel like home? He did like it here. It was nice. Just, something was missing. Just as his eyes were about to drift shut, a loud voice reached his ears. Oh! Yes! The leader of the clan? He supposed so. That was what happened when the leader left, right?

When Seapaw left the den, most of the clan had already gathered. Maybe he was still recovering from the events of yesterday, or maybe he was just a sleepy guy... Maybe both. The Skyridge. That was nice. A pretty name. The leader spoke about change and all that - Seapaw didn't really have anything to compare it to. They'd never even realised that Fadingstar was doing stuff wrong, until the clan made it clear. The new leader - Stormstar - had been given a life too? He'd never heard about that before. It was… Amazing. He never knew StarClan was so powerful. Does that mean they'd protect RiverClan? That, as long as StormStar behaved correctly, they wouldn't get attacked like that again?

Two new names. Stormstar and Berryshine. They were lovely! Joyously, Seapaw chanted along, "Stormstar, Berryshine!" It sort of felt like new beginnings, for real this time. He hoped it was. This place still felt strange, but maybe it would feel like home real soon.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; September 24th, 2024 at 03:47 PM.
Old September 24th, 2024, 04:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Stormkit would feel the lick on his head and kinda just sat there enjoying it for a second. It reminded him of his mother. Stormkit would look up at Adderstrike his big blue eyes blinking before he would give a small purr of happiness. As if Stormkit was attempting to greet the warrior. Stormkit wouldn't say anything though as he usually was Stormkit was completely silent. @Fish @Dolomedes