Today 10:31 AM
Header needed!
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 10:27 AM

Old September 20th, 2024, 09:27 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Brokenstream bounded over to the new warrior’s den, surprised at Lilyglide’s quick work so far. ”Sorry for the hold up! You’ve done great so far!” He panted as he skidded to a halt. ”Why don’t you take a break and let me finish up?” He offered, already making his way into the large fallen tree. It was spacious inside, and the lichen provided some nice privacy from the elements.

Doing as he saw Lilyglide do, he began removing small debris such as sharp pebbles from the ground, sweeping them out as best as he could with his tail. He also made it a point to break any small twigs he saw inside so as not to have anyone poke themselves. ”This will be a perfect place to rest after a long day.” He purred to the she-cat.

( @RainFall Wonders - hey!! next time please bump me before you skip over broken ;; it’s not really IC for him to not show up and unfortunately I’ve just been busy - also sorry for formatting due to my busy-ness I’m currently only able to access mobile ;w; )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old September 21st, 2024, 12:07 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Spooky

|Header drawn by rubberRatroom!|
---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
interacting!

============

" Oh?" she spoke with a smile "Yes I agree It would be." she mewed calmly "I don't want to leave all the work to you. but if you are sure I will take a break." The mostly white she steps back and sits somewhere within the den they are cleaning out."I tend to be very quick at moving and cleaning. it's perfectionist habit." she purred. though her voice lacks
any tone she's doing her best to be friendly. She figured the tom was a bit late, that's why she tried her best to get the biggest debris out. She didn't want the fellow warrior to work too hard "Correct me if I'm wrong you are...Brokenstream?" she sounds very unsure, she doesn't have the brain capacity to remember names sometimes.

{ @TanghuluCat - I usually wait don't worry! I haven't reported back yet for a reason! I just wanted to get started early, they can interact while he takes over cleaning if you wish to!}

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; September 21st, 2024 at 12:08 AM.
Old September 21st, 2024, 11:59 AM

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

”I’m sure Dusklion won’t complain about how quickly we finish here.” He purred in response, continuing to snap a few small twigs. As she asked his name, he twitched his ear in confirmation. ”Yup, that’s me! Lilyglide, right?” He asked after spitting out some debris outside the den. ”I’md also so we’re about finished clearing stuff out here. See anything else you might think we need to move before we report back?” He asked with a tilt of his head.

( @RainFall Wonders - no worries !! )

Old September 28th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Asleep

OspreyDart walked past the nursery and into the warriors den for a nap. He found his nest, and curled into a ball, falling asleep.

OspreyDart woke in the den, rising from the sandy floors, he cleaned himself, walking to the fresh kill pile in the clearing (I think).

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; September 28th, 2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old September 29th, 2024, 02:34 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Wildfoxglove 》
6/250

she/her | Riverclan warrior| 10 moons

Wildfoxglove kept walking into the Warriors' Den like some NPC. It was weird.

Miresong - @Honey_Dreamz

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThC), Chasmpaw (ThC); Lil' Delusion (Loner); Wildfoxglove (RiC)

Old September 29th, 2024, 07:35 PM

☾ Brokenstream | 26 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽

"Duskleaf!"

The tom hissed quietly into the den, hoping to get his friend's attention without disturbing anyone who may be sleeping. "Come on out- let's go for a walk together." He whisper-yelled before backing his head out of the den, waiting patiently outside. His heart raced with uncertainty. It had been a minute since he had a one-on-one conversation with Duskleaf, and he was worried the warrior would be upset that Brokenstream was now Head Lionheart, but he did tell Snakefang that he would let him know that she wasn't angry with him. Plus, he had some questions himself. How had he never known he had a sister? Was Snakefang the one who left? Or was it Duskleaf?

The bengal sighed. He was not going to question Duskleaf's loyalty to RiverClan over his own sister. Besides, he was a loyal friend.

( @Vitalspark )

Old September 29th, 2024, 07:55 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds

Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

What was that? There was definitely some kind of hiss…? Duskleaf opened his eyes and looked around, oh it was Brokenstream, whispering very loudly towards the warriors' den. He smiled a little, realising that cats had probably been looking for him in there since he never really told anyone about his new spot. He looked down from the branch to make sure there was nothing there, after falling out of the tree and hitting Wisteriawren once, he couldn’t be too careful.

Landing on his paws as he sprang down from the tree, Duskleaf quickly made his way over to his friend, oh that’s right! Brokenstream had just been announced as the new Head Lionheart! He had to say something about that. "Brokenstream, I’m here!" He also whispered loudly as he approached. Getting closer, he spoke in a more normal but still quiet voice. "By the way, congratulations! I know you'll be a great Head Lionheart!" He was genuinely happy for his friend, although a little bit ashamed of his own fall from that rank. "I've not seen you for a while, how're ye keeping?"

@korok
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old September 29th, 2024, 09:09 PM

The tom jumped back in surprise as Duskleaf leapt down from a tree branch above him. "What the-?" He bit back a yowl, eyes widening in shock. "Geez, are you part squirrel now?" He joked, but immediately felt guilty when he realized what that could imply. "Not because you're half ThunderClan or anything-" Wait, Duskleaf didn't know he knew that. His ears flattened as he let out an awkward cough, but a small grin still graced his face at his friend's praise. "Thank you! It means a lot coming from you." He mewed earnestly as he tried to regain his composure. "It's been good! We hadn't talked in awhile so I wanted to see how you were. Riftpaw is assigned to you and he's like a little brother to me- he loves having you as his mentor." He added at the end, eyes now flowing with gratitude as he looked at Duskleaf. "He, uh, also made friends with Snakefang..."

( @Vitalspark )

Old September 29th, 2024, 09:45 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds

Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Part squirrel, if only he knew, eh? Duskleaf had to hold back a laugh at that, but then his expression turned to surprise as Brokenstream said it wasn’t because he's half ThunderClan. Wait. Did he know? How? He smiled a bit at Brokenstream's response to his praise. And then Brokenstream mentioned that Riftpaw was like a little brother to him. Duskleaf couldn’t help but smile at that, Riftpaw seemed on the quieter side so it was nice to know he had some friends and cats he was close to. "I'm really glad to hear that, Riftpaw's a bit quiet so it is really good he's got some good friends, honestly I'm really glad to have Riftpaw and Beaverpaw as my apprentices, they're never any trouble and they always do their best." Maybe he should tell them that, with them having a bit of bad luck sometimes, it might be a nice thing to hear.

And then once again the surprise returned as Brokenstream mentioned Riftpaw's newest friend. "S-Snakefang…" Tilting his head slightly, this was even more unexpected. So Brokenstream somehow knew that Duskleaf was half ThunderClan, but also knew who Snakefang was? This…wasn’t what he was expecting in the slightest. And how many cats knew? Stars, this was the last thing he needed right now! It wasn’t the fact that Brokenstream knew about it, Duskleaf knew he could trust his friend. But if other cats knew, some had already questioned his loyalty… "You uh…you know my sister, then?"

Worry filled his eyes as he then whispered "Who…who else knows?" This could be a disaster waiting to happen if this was something that was widely known.

@korok
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old September 30th, 2024, 05:33 PM

Brokenstream let out a small sigh and nodded when Duskleaf asked if he had met his sister, Snakefang. "Yes, I did. She's...feisty." He said carefully, unsure of how close the pair of siblings were. He didn't want to accidentally insult Duskleaf's kin and ruin their friendship over that. Even if she was a...anyways. Duskleaf's concern showed plainly on his face, and the Lionheart quickly aimed to fix that. "Don't worry! Only Riftpaw, Ravenpaw, and I know. We won't tell anyone- and I'll make sure Ravenpaw doesn't either. She's a good cat, she probably knows better anyways." He hoped that these words would comfort his old friend. "But, I have to ask. Are you from ThunderClan? Or did Snakefang leave us?" Not that it would change his view of Duskleaf, but his curiosity was eating at him. "Oh, and...she wanted me to tell you that she's not mad at you...I think."

( @Vitalspark )