Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:22 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM

Old September 12th, 2024, 09:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default the raven beings to earn her wings [P]

Today was the day! Redmire had promised that today they'd get some training in! Would it be swimming? Combat? Ravenpaw prayed it wouldn't be hunting...but that might be nice too. Honestly she didn't care for once, she was thrilled to get to spend some time with Redmire. Well, time that didn't involve a dramatic clan meeting...and such. Ravenpaw wasn't usually fussy about her pelt, but she took some time to try and groom her long black fur and her black-and-white so that she looked presentable. She wanted to impress Redmire today!

Ravenpaw hadn't told Redmire that she had been taking extra lessons from Brokenstream, she didn't think her mentor would mind. But she was hoping that working on her hunter's crouch with him would prove useful no matter what they did today! When she was satisfied with her pelt, Ravenpaw touched noses with her still drowsy sister, Rainpaw, before haring out of the apprentice's den. It was still early in the morning, gray dawn light barely creeping over the horizon to signal a new day. But Ravenpaw was too excited to sleep or wait any longer. "Redmire!" She called excitedly as she approached the warrior's den. "Redmire! It's time!"

[ @dino. - Redmire]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; September 12th, 2024 at 09:44 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:00 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: the raven beings to earn her wings [P]

"Can you be any louder?" Redmire scowled lightheartedly at Ravenpaw as she exited the warriors' den. Up at the crack of dawn - amazing. Right when she wanted to be awake, just like everybody else.

With a flick of her tail, Redmire started for the camp's entrance. "I know I haven't been very involved with your training, and I'm sorry. Is there anything you haven't learned yet that I need to go over?"

[ @Luna16 ]
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:18 PM

Ravenpaw only laughed at her mentor's scowly face. At least Redmire seemed to be in a relatively good mood this time! "I'm sure I could be if I practiced!" She teased, eyes glittering mischievously. "We can find out together?" Ravenpaw normally liked being able to sleep in too, but now she was just bursting with energy!

Her eyes lit up with this golden opportunity. "Swimming! And combat!" She answered right away, following her mentor closely. She had no plans of letting Redmire out of her sight today. "I got a little bit of sparring in with Brokenstream. And some practice with my hunter's crouch." She reported. "But admittedly, I haven't had the chance to actually test my hunting on anything that's...not a rock." She meowed with a nervous laugh. With any luck, they'd get some hunting in naturally from being out first thing in the morning. Then get some other practice in, hunt for sunhigh, train, and come home!

There was so much that Ravenpaw wanted to be able to accomplish, and she also just wanted to spend as much time with Redmire as possible. As she wasn't above cheap shots to get her wish this time... "Maybe we could spend the day together?" She suggested, enacting her plan. She looked at Redmire sheepishly, grinning. That mischievous glint in her dark blue eyes. "Ya know, to make up for lost time?" That wasn't subtle at all, but she wasn't really trying to be.

[ @dino. - Redmire]

Shop
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:00 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

At least Ravenpaw was in a good mood today. If Redmire had to deal with any sort of snark or attitude, she didn't have it in her to hold back. Not that she ever had it in her to shut her mouth, but she'd also rather not unload something on an eight-moon-old who didn't really deserve it.

With a brief stretch of her legs, she lead Ravenpaw out of camp. The unsubtlety wasn't lost on her, and she snorted. "Yeah, sure, kid, whatever you say. We'll start with swimming, then, and then we'll see what else we can fit in. How does Haven Springs sound?" She knew they were meant to be getting rid of that, but regardless of whether or not it was in their borders, if it was close enough, she'd make the walk.

[ @Luna16 ]
Old September 20th, 2024, 05:46 PM

Success! Ravenpaw couldn't hold back a little bounce at her victory. "Sounds good to me!" She mewed happily. She was finally getting some quality time with Redmire! And she agreed to spend the whole day with her! There was no chance in hell that Ravenpaw was going to miss out on this opportunity. She followed Redmire, every now and then walking faster and having to focus on slowing down to match Redmire's pace.

[ @dino. - Redmire]

Shop