Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by forest
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:38 PM
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:36 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eidolon
Today 05:30 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 05:30 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 05:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 19th, 2024, 07:34 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Open Forum [All cats welcome!]

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

The silver molly was silent. There was simply nothing to say, but just wait to see if words will be kept for the promises that were made. Was it too much to expect a change over night? Perhaps. But there's always hope for everything...right? But hope was feeble like the leaves holding onto the tree in an autumn breeze. She made herself a comfortable spot near the edge of the meeting, watching it play out. Her head raised to Fadingstar before looking around at the cats that just joined in.

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 19th, 2024, 07:48 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Fishpaw stood there, effortlessly, listening to all of the cats thoughts, sure it was true that fadingstar got them into some bull crap, but leaders make mistakes, it's just that hearing everyone speaking badly made fishpaw's opinion go out of her head, and into her mouth, turning into words. "Sure i get that we got kicked out of the clans because of you, but leaders made mistakes, i dont want you to leave, i forgive you. You have been nice to me. I just think we could improve some...with like.....thinking before you act or speak. Dusklion is a good deputy trust me, but i think your a greater leader. Our clan needs to stay together, we do not need a new leader." Fishpaw said as she shot some looks to cats she was specifically talking about in that jumble of words. She had done her deed and she sat back down, alone.

@taillow @occultation <3

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

The twins exchanged a glance neither quite sure how to respond. Rainpaw certainly felt she was in no position to speak up. She spotted Floodsight, and tapped her sister's shoulder with a paw. Angling an ear to point her out. The sisters nodded and were making their way over, when Rainpaw spotted Berrypaw and saw her eyes busy with whirling thoughts. Rainpaw hesitated before slinking over to Berrypaw's side, tilting her head to try and catch her gaze and give her an encouraging, warm smile.

[ @squidz - Berrypaw]

Ravenpaw didn't notice Rainpaw wasn't next to her until she was already sitting next to Floodsight, but when she saw her trying to offer comfort to her friend Ravenpaw simply shrugged. The mostly black she-cat glanced at Floodsight with concern, she was very worried about the direction this meeting might take. Given how Duskleaf's "trial" had gotten so...heated. She wasn't confident that trouble wouldn't break out. She wasn't confident that her own mentor, Redmire, wouldn't be at the center of trouble breaking out. She loved Redmire's spirit, but sometimes worried her mouth would get her into more trouble than it was worth.

Ravenpaw preferred sitting quietly in the shadows for this one, observing. She knew she'd be safe with Floodsight there, and she could keep an eye on her sister in case tensions get too high. The young she-cat kept her ears pricked forward, eyes narrowed. Alert and focused as though searching for prey, but this time searching for any signs of trouble.

[ @goodacacia - Floodsight]
[ @dino. - Redmire has been referenced! ]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:28 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

This was a bad idea. A trap was all Redmire could think of, a way to lure out those dissatisfied and willing to express it so that Fadingstar could do away with them in secret; maybe her specifically, given that fact she always seemed to be the loudest in speaking up about anything.

But for now? She skirted her way to a spot near Dusklion and kept her mouth shut. Nothing good would come of anything if she got herself killed. While she was actually silent for once, her expression and restless tail as she stared at him said everything she was thinking: resentment, distrust, and a healthy dose of apprehension.

[ @taillow for dusk mention ]

Last edited by dino.; September 19th, 2024 at 08:28 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:43 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Apprentice: RainingPaw, KitePaw | Posts: 90
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @dino. (For Red Mention) (OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

He looked up to his leader as the powerful tom spoke. Their…opinions? What in the rats ass was happening here? He opened his mouth to speak but- he spotted RedMire. He was sure that the warrior would have plenty to say to him, despite if it was right or wrong…but she remained silent. He waited a few moments before closing his muzzle. That was probably the wisest choice. He didn’t want FadingStar to think he was completely against the tom and his leadership. He wasn’t. He could understand the potential confusion and having to please a whole clan, he simply didn’t agree with that Fades was doing about it.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:53 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She watched as more cats padded in the growing sea of fur that was forming rather rapidly. Her blue eyes catches onto the two sister who seemed to be on better terms than the last time she saw them. Not talking but still together. It brought her some peace of mind at least. "Hey there, little ones."

And then more warriors began to pour in, and in particular, her eyes followed both Redmire and Rowanmane as they sat, the former rather quietly. Sort of unusual. Her attention turned to the Rowanmane and commented with a soft, but flat, voice. "It seems no meeting lately has gone without an argument breaking out. I hope that changes today..."

[ @Luna16 @Rowan ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:07 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

More cats shared their opinions. Flowerhunter, who quite frankly surprised her considering Dusklion had seen how sweet and light the tom usually was. Most cats remained silent however, some opening their maws to speak before closing them. It... it broke her heart. They were scared to speak. To state their opinions. Shuffling her paws the deputy glanced once more towards her brother, her gaze hardening ever so slightly, before relaxing. Part of her blamed herself for this, for the way the Clan was acting now - scared like they weren't battle-hardened warriors.

Fishpaw's voice caught her attention, and Dusklion was quick to jump in at that. "No, he had no part in that outside of perhaps... not smoothin' over tensions when needed." It was the first time she had spoken. Fadingstar had made a lot of mistakes - a lot - but even so she would not allow the Clan to forget the reason they were driven out. She leveled her gaze at the apprentice, then looked at her brother, but said nothing more. Night would be a better time to ruminate over "good" whereas this apprentice saw Fadingstar as "great".

She glanced over as Redmire joined her, watching the she-cat wordlessly. She was surprised the spitfire didn't have much to say, but perhaps like her she was just simply watching and waiting. Dusklion simply acknowledged her with a blink before looking back at Fadingstar.

[ @Otoko @dino. ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; September 19th, 2024 at 09:08 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 09:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Waterlily
Riverclan Elder | She/Her | 134 Moons

Waterlily was..... well to be honest Waterlily was a single too hard sneeze from death.

The elder was an adult when Twilightstar became a warrior, much less leader and had lived through far too many leaderships to even bother remembering a lot of her clanmates when their faces changed so much. Lives came and went, it was how it was and a miracle the old queen got so far and now? Well even she knew this was probably the last leafbare she'd see.

That hardly meant she was just laying down and giving up however.

Waterlily had wanted to spend her last years basking in the sun, rewarded for her hard life by pampering and instead had met HELL. Riverclan, the clan of plenty had been kicked around and torn apart because of poor leadership and the elders 'reward' had turned into another trial. And now, here was Fadingstar whining about being disliked for his own actions and making a blatant desperate bid to stay in power.

If Fadingstar thought he could suck up to the clan and make hollow apologies that fixed nothing of what was done wrong in the past then not make real changes he had another thing coming.

Snapping at a nearby Sedgeflake to help her up from her nest and be her crutch as she hobbled into the clearing (ears pinning furiously that she needed that at all, even if it was better then being carried) the elder watched for a few moment the cats who'd gathered to speak. A few already ripping into the leader but more disconcertingly more staying silent out of obvious fear what the reaction would be. Well they for sure wouldnt be after Waterlily said her peace, if Fadingstar dared to lash out against a elder he'd be facing consequences and its not like Waterlily had much to lose after all. If she died it was simply her time, either she'd prove them right in their worries or spark them to find their voice. Hopefully.

"What is it Fadingstar, did the fact that no one here is happy finally break through your thick skull and enlighten you to reality!?"

A bold start but it'd get worse, the topics all related to Fadingstars reign but meandering, perhaps a byproduct of Waterlily's advanced age and failing body. Well it certainly hadnt failed enough for this, and the elders voice was strong and clear and she ran through every one of her points.

"Honestly all your actions have done over the last few moons of your reign is cast in to doubt your name! Not long ago you came to us with the declaration that you've been granted the name Fadingstar and yet said nothing on if you've been granted leader lives to go along with that! After all this time and all that's occurred I think it is time to be open and honest with us boy, because who are we to trust you when ever starclan doesnt seem to after moons of you leading us.

Who granted leave to call yourself Fadingstar and do you have your leader lives at all? Id gather no given your cowardly actions to preserve your own skin in times of strife when a true leader would happily give their life for their clan!"

Her old voice cackled and broke, scraggly under the weight of age and ire as the molly steadily grew more and more enraged by airing the thoughts that'd been building for some time now. Had she been able as she once was she'd even be pacing, getting in the fool toms face but alas as it was she was weakened even beyond the norm by the taxing nature of Riverclans exile to do so.

"Ive noticed a rather sad trend with you, every time the going gets hard and our clan is forced to fight for their life it is not you saving the clan but rather you that needs to be saved. Excusable once but the trend is ongoing and shows you in poor light as a weak leader who fears for his death when leaders should fear least of all.

First there's the rogue situation when you were a deputy. You went off, alone, and got nearly killed by two rogues! You're a trained warrior, even against two you should've been able to at least hold your own until your 'saviors' came! Or better yet, there was no one to protect then, why not retreat and come back with reinforcements?! Instead you nearly died and required rescue and herbs to be used on you that could've helped others, as well as a leave from duty that Dusklion, as always, took the burden of.

Then there was our recent raid! You barely fought while others gave their all, I saw you little when you shouldve been the most active in fighting back! Then despite fighting fewer cats then a good few, a traitor apprentice scored a critical blow against you and blinded you, leaving Dusklion to ONCE AGAIN do your job! While you were lost stumbling around and being saved from a fox, someone else lead us to safety!

And that isnt even the end! Our most recent strife shows the same! Dogs are hard to defeat sure but not with an entire clan and trained warriors! But once again you get critically wounded, drawing fighters from the central battle to defend you and ferry you home like a sleeping kitten while others finish the job!

A leader doesnt need to defeat any foe but if ours gets taken down by every single enemy he comes across hes not a strong leader our young can look up to and other clans can respect but a liability!"
If Fadingstar didnt have strength of will and mind (and inner clan relations getting to this point cast doubt on those attributes) he needed physical strength to gain any respect at all. But with so much evidence he lacked that.... what did he really have? What did Wormbite even teach him about fighting like a warrior was supposed to!

"I can promise you Fadingstar, I have more thoughts to give but I, like many cats in the clan doubt your words and bond. We doubt you'll hear us out without responding with violence, scorn, and vengeance. We doubt you'll listen and not use this as an excuse to mark down your dissenters for quiet (or not) removal to maintain your rule. Above all we doubt you even care! After all this time of not listening or thinking about your clanmates even if you have changed all this rings of is a poor bid to stay in power and avoid the inevitable end hanging over your head!

Perhaps you may have inspired a child to faith but I, with no fear of death at my age, want you to see how much you've fractured any of us with experience! Do you seriously think a single listening session and some platitudes will fix that!"
Because Waterlily doubted anything Fadingstar could do would fix this. Cats were too afraid to even try with him, too wary and jaded so what could even be expected to come of this. Few could be honest with him anymore, and he was too blind to see a path to resolution, so the rot would remain, festering.

@BEAR. (yoinked sedge for a moment)(Post tirade point 1/2 of 7)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old September 19th, 2024, 11:02 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ Amberdusk of Riverclan | Any Pronouns (afab) | 33 moons | Purrks: n/a | Bio˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

The black and brown cat stepped forward to give their piece of mind.

"Look. I couldnt give a damn who Riverclan's leader is. But when that leader starts lettin' the power of their role get to their head? Thats the que to step down. You dont do that, and eventually you'll be torn from the spot." Their amber eyes thinned the more they spoke.

"You want advice? Talk to your subjects, your clanmates more. I barely see you interact with anyone but your 'ranks.' No one's happy. We're all still on edge since the attack, but what're we supposed to do when the cat who's supposed to be our damn leader is bein' as sheltered as a turtle?"

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; September 20th, 2024 at 08:48 AM. Reason: ooh typo
Old September 19th, 2024, 11:54 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 3 days normally 1 day if urgent
My Mood: Blah

The dark furred molly padded up and oh boy did she have some things to say, her amber eyes narrowed slightly " Well I do have some things to say." she meowed I think its about time you step down,, Dusklion has been working her butt of and I hardly see you around leaving all your dirty work for Not just the deputy but the whole Clan" she scowled lashing her fluffy tail behind her " You been such a a cotton headed ninny muggins she cursed " I say You need to learn how to Actually lead this clan instead of hiding away, I've seen kits braver then you" she said finally she was done with this already and left.

(closed)

༻。・:* *:・。༺

RisingstormFishkit ❍ Plumshade

Closed Thread