Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post October Gathering
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 07:07 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 06:51 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 06:45 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:11 AM
Wild flowers [P]
Last post by alec
Today 06:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2024, 10:03 AM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Meetings (August 20, 2024 & August 31, 2024)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshdo View Post
Nutpaw walked up to Willowtail. He touched his nose to his mentor's, his nose whistling as he breathed in her scent.

"Nutpaw, NUTPAW!!!! Shellpaw, SHELLPAW!!!! Daisypaw, DAISYPAW!!!!" Rainingpaw cheered.

Bravebolt purred loudly, barley able to cheer in his excitement.

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Willowtail purred gently. "Were both new at this, so lets be patient toghter hm?" Willowtail purred, looking at Rainingpaw, giving a small mrrow of amusement.
Daisypaw looked at Willowtail and gave her a gentle purr. "See you later sis!"

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:16 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/him

Spiraltail watched as the new apprentices went to their mentors and he smiled softly one day he would have one. Long ago he had had one though he never got to see their warrior ceremony after the fierce battle with the minks he sighed "Nutpaw!,Shellpaw,Daisypaw!" he cheered once done he looked over searching for rainsong though the crowd
Open

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old September 18th, 2024, 11:46 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail purred gently. "Were both new at this, so lets be patient toghter hm?" Willowtail purred, looking at Rainingpaw, giving a small mrrow of amusement.
Daisypaw looked at Willowtail and gave her a gentle purr. "See you later sis!"
Rainingpaw purred, ducking her head in acknowledgement.

Nutpaw let his ears flop with contentment. He looked at Willowtail and curled his tail to his chest, "What". "What're we going", he mewed.

Rainingpaw_15 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutpaw_6moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutpaw has trouble with verbal communication as, he struggles to assign words to their meanings.
Old September 18th, 2024, 03:08 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshdo View Post
Rainingpaw purred, ducking her head in acknowledgement.

Nutpaw let his ears flop with contentment. He looked at Willowtail and curled his tail to his chest, "What". "What're we going", he mewed.
Willowtail smiled to Rainingpaw, turning back to Nutpaw she noticed he had a slight mess up in his speech, she'd keep an eye on it. Willowtail mewed, "Why don't we go explore territory and go see your crouch?" She purred

(I'll pm you <33)

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:47 PM
i like sad jester girl

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cold

honeysucklebloom
long-furred, large, black, sunshine classic tabby; bright amber eyes
active purrks: n/a
she/her | riverclan warrior | 30 moons

It wasn't often that Honeysucklebloom was late to meetings. She was more often than not more active, thriving within the meeting to listen in on what Fadingstar needed to address. Now she felt different; perhaps she was just a little bit on a sloppy schedule and just couldn't keep herself up to be on time. She would just have to be more likely to ask what was all said during the meeting once it is all done and over with. Leaving the abandoned twoleg nest, the sunshine tabby trudged her way over toward the gathered cats to see the soon-to-be apprentices gathering around in front of Fadingstar. It wasn't hard for Honeysucklebloom to not smile at the sight, taking a second to observe who was all there before glancing toward her leader. Only the stars knew how exhausted her leader could be from all of the clan duties weighing him down—especially from the disrespect that flows off most of her clan. The former kittypet glanced around herself, eying most of her clan-mates to take a second to observe their facial expressions. Anger, exhaustion, sadness. It was all there, and there wasn't anything the naturally nurturing molly could do much about it. She hated admitting it, but she was just as equally exhausted as her clan-mates. Everyone was tired from the journey from the mountains; everyone wanted to be home again. It was only a matter of time til they were in a camp again.

closed <3

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:58 PM
&lt;3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Watching as the two were about to take their leave and start their training. Floodsight made a quick stop by towards Willowtail and gave her clanmate a soft bump. "Congrats on getting your first apprentice~"

"And you too, little one, congrats on becoming a 'paw!" The silver warrior flashed a soft smile. "Best not to keep you guys for too long, have a safe trip."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Yoshdo ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old September 19th, 2024, 01:28 AM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SnowdustRiverClan28 moonshe/him
[ no purrks ]

The grey tom laid at the edge of the meeting, ears twitching as he listened to the meeting. He absentmindedly cleaned his paws, one eye closed while the other watched Fadingstar.

It was time for the apprentice ceremony, which was certain to be much less stressful that the whole voting thing that happened. Snowdust sat up on his haunches, listening a bit more intently now. He always wondered if he'd ever get an apprentice. It seemed like a lot of work, but the tom was pretty sure he'd do a decent job with something as important as raising the future warriors of the clan. Snowdust could be laid-back to a fault, it wasn't a surprise to him that he'd never gotten an apprentice. Still, it stung a little.

Nonetheless, Snowdust stood proud and cheered for his clanmates. "Nutpaw! Shellpaw! Daisypaw!"

[ Open! ]

Last edited by weevil; September 19th, 2024 at 01:28 AM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 05:50 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 32moons | killer aptitude t3 ]
goldfish didnt seem to have picked up on his blank stare, intense gaze slipping right off of anything in its way and leaving him struggling to even keep focus on his friend. "gold- i dont-" he forced out quietly, almost entirely drowned out by fadingsuns next words. this was ridiculous. instead of continuing to pester his friend, the warrior moved his gaze to right in front of his light paws, tabbied grey tail coming to wrap around them, yet barely protecting them from sight due to the nature of short thin fur. the noise wasnt nice but could take it, chanting, stars he felt bad for not saying anything- doing, anything. the first shout goldfish let out made him flinch back to reality, repeating the names alongside his friend without actually taking in any of it. they were no more than shapes his tongue had to form, no names, no memories of people.
luckily, instead of his new apprentice dewpaw appearing in front of them, it was shellki- shellpaw. the smile with which jayfrost met goldfishs own expression, that shone as bright as the sun and as clear as speckles of light moving over water, wasnt forced but small. he was glad for shellpaw and glad for goldfish and honest to god, he did really like shellpaw but even goldfishs love and joy that usually caught onto him like the best cough one could imagine couldnt quite overshadow the fear. the quiet smile remained as he watched goldfish and her kit, what he wouldve done to have a mother like goldfish. oddly enough, it wasnt ever jealously he felt at the sight, more akin to pride, he was glad there wouldnt be another kit growing up the way he did. knowing he had a paw in their memories and the way these kits would grow up made him feel slightly less like a failure.
"hello there" the warrior purred, giving the new apprentice a few affectionate licks.

[ @Blaaze ; @forest || almost submitted this w rooks header and font, lets not talk about it ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old September 19th, 2024, 05:57 AM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
✦ RiverClan | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Watching as the two were about to take their leave and start their training. Floodsight made a quick stop by towards Willowtail and gave her clanmate a soft bump. "Congrats on getting your first apprentice~"

"And you too, little one, congrats on becoming a 'paw!" The silver warrior flashed a soft smile. "Best not to keep you guys for too long, have a safe trip."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @Yoshdo ]
Willowtail looked up to Floodsight, blue eyes lighting up and gleaming with gratitude. "Thank you!" She purred, running her tail along Floodsight's flank in great thanks.

Old September 19th, 2024, 12:27 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Willowtail gave a purr. Her eyes bright. Daisypaw putting the attention back on her, "Oh oh oh! Guess what!!" She squealed to Stagheart, her tone excited. "Soooooo, sooo like. Remember when I...." Daisypaw trailed off, getting distracted in her usual fashion as a shadow of a bird crossed over. "Oh! Yeah, like uh, remember when you watched me do my stretches? I can do them now! And not....... what did sissy call it..... oh yeah! Pull a muscle!" Daisypaw purred

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart chuckled as Daisypaw interrupted the moment, turning the attention back on her. He gave Willowtail an amused, knowing glance before refocusing on the brand new 'paw.

"Oh, really? That's good," he meowed with an approving nod. "I was worried about ya for awhile there. But Berrypaw handled ya well 'n good. That just means you're gettin' stronger," he added with a good-natured flick of his tail. Hopefully, his words were true... even if Daisypaw wasn't going to be trained as an ordinary warrior, at least she'd improve in some ways physically, right? He sure hoped so.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Closed Thread