Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:45 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:41 PM
Altair’s Atari [...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:36 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 04:35 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:33 PM

Old September 18th, 2024, 12:19 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"Yeah, I can... I can stay here..." Wisteriawren trailed off, lapsing into silence as Dusklion went to smack some sense into senseless outsiders, she supposed. Something like that. Like her. She'd crossed the borders too, hadn't sh- oh.

'Someone come bury this traitor in the outskirts.'

Rooted to the spot, eyes wide, ears pinned back, Wisteriawren didn't move an inch. Oh. That could have been her, had the RiverClanners who'd initially found her not had mercy. This just proved how lucky she'd been to have encountered Sweetberry and Cobwebfern during her first time in RiverClan's lands. So Wisteriawren opted to remain quiet as Dusklion handled the body's disposal, averting her gaze. She knew the harsh reality of Clan life now. Knew that some things... some things just had to be done to protect the Clan, even if it made Wisteriawren nauseous, but above that, sad.

Another life lost, because they'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She was rudely awoken from her contemplating when a familiar figure at the edge of her vision... doubled over. Alarm bells rang in her mind as she pivoted, sheer panic overwhelming her for those few moments as Dusklion's order for her to stay in her spot flew out the window. Pure, undiluted emotion was what drove Wisteriawren at times like these. "Fadingstar!" The name left her maw on a panicked breath out of reflex, paws already carrying her towards the leader.

Wisteriawren reached him moments after Deerspark, and that was when her common sense kicked back in, causing her steps to falter, though her wide blue eyes remained focused worriedly on Fadingstar. "Are you... is he okay?" She whispered to Deerspark, unable to help her fretting. She wasn't sure whether to address the leader himself or not - he looked out of it, and even if he wasn't out of it, she would then be unsure if her presence would be appreciated or not.

"Do you... can I... may I..." The former kittypet trailed off, clawless paws kneading the ground anxiously. How was she even supposed to ask? She was supposed to be helping Dusklion. And she did want to. She could come back for that, right? For a moment, her gaze flitted to the deputy uncertainly. Still, she couldn't help herself. Her paws wouldn't move. Not when Fadingstar needed help, not when he was so clearly hurt.

Because some part of her hurt just seeing it. "How can I help?" She ended up asking finally, voice quiet, directed at Deerspark.

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @occultation - Fadingstar / @Marigoldwhisper - Deerspark ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 18th, 2024, 01:37 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Apprentice: RainingPaw, KitePaw | Posts: 88
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Luna16 @Rose

TW: Mention of Blood/Gore

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

His weary gaze flickered to IrisDream, suffering a soft smile. “Yeah- ahem- uh- same.” he stated in a hoarse voice. Okay…maybe that was a lie. It may be as bad, if not worse than it looked. The acre lime was wearing off of him and he felt more pain by the second. There was a trail of blood following his footsteps as his stomped tail dragged on the ground behind him. His scalped side was dripping more and more blood and his back had a clean, red slice across it. Why did his idiot self get stuck under that dog? Just for it to stomp all over him too…he hardly got a cut on it.

He coughed and huffed more, still having an odd feeling in his lungs since he got winded. Don’t cry you big idiot. Don’t do it. I know it hurts, but whatever you do, Don’t. Cry. The feeling that a snake was coiled around his lungs didn’t help at all. He wanted to burst, to cry like a kit like he had in the past. But he wasn’t a kit anymore. He had to deal with it.

His cloudy gaze scanned all the cats, searching for any severely injured warriors (like he wasn’t). For some reason, something in him lit up upon seeing a familiar grey tabby. He stood and lifted a paw, ready to go over but…so. This wasn’t the condition he’d want her to see him in, and she was already worried about FadingStar. He should go over…yet something compelled him to go just a bit closer..maybe she’d notice him?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 18th, 2024, 04:29 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Foxleap's honey shaded eyes fell upon the limp body that lay draped over Dusklion's back. The fox patterned tom opened his maw to utter a response to Dusklion's request, but nothing came out. The shock of it all had constricted his chest and left his stomach in knots. Who else has lost their life?!

The russet tom, closing his jaws and taking a deep breath through his nose, casted a sharp glance at Dusklion and nodded to her orders before racing to where the deputy had motioned where the caves were with her stare. Approaching the rocky entrance to one of the caves that appeared closest to the camp entrance, Foxleap briskly darted inside. Making sure to evenly distribute his weight over his paws in an attempt to keep himself as silent as possible. If anything lurked in the darkness of this tunnel, he didn't want to be detected. The handsome tom lifted his broad head and took in the scents. So far, so good.

Making a quick U-turn, Foxleap dashed out of the first cave and moved onto the rest, scouring each and every nook and cranny to make sure the caves were safe for the rest of Riverclan to inhabit.

@taillow

Active Purrks: TBD
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:02 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Lurking

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 21 moons, Warrior

Shrikestorm's ears perked up at the sound of Dusklion's orders. Quickly the tom made his way over and dipped his head. "What would you like me to do?" He asked, ready to run in and help out with whatever needed.

( @taillow )

Last edited by Naila; September 18th, 2024 at 07:02 PM.
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:51 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 57 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @dino.

drip, drip, drip. claws sliced through soft flesh and he felt the cold sensation of crimson starting to cover his fur. his head ached, throbbing as he tucked his limbs and rolled away from the mutt. his ears twitching at the sound of retreating pawsteps. he blinked slowly, the dizziness rushing over him once more.

wormbite stood still, listening to dusklion's voice. a part of him was tempted to push himself, as while he felt like he could handle his injuries just fine --- the idea of getting scolded for not following directions made his head hurt even more. .. besides, he had a feeling once the adrenaline in his system the symptoms would truly set in.

groggily, the oriental limped towards redmire who was the closest.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old September 19th, 2024, 03:58 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Brokenstream and Riftpaw padded towards Dusklion as she called for those uninjured to gather around her. (sorry for format and short post, limited time and wanted to make sure they were involved >.< )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old September 19th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

"Yeah, I can... I can stay here..." Wisteriawren trailed off, lapsing into silence as Dusklion went to smack some sense into senseless outsiders, she supposed. Something like that. Like her. She'd crossed the borders too, hadn't sh- oh.

'Someone come bury this traitor in the outskirts.'

Rooted to the spot, eyes wide, ears pinned back, Wisteriawren didn't move an inch. Oh. That could have been her, had the RiverClanners who'd initially found her not had mercy. This just proved how lucky she'd been to have encountered Sweetberry and Cobwebfern during her first time in RiverClan's lands. So Wisteriawren opted to remain quiet as Dusklion handled the body's disposal, averting her gaze. She knew the harsh reality of Clan life now. Knew that some things... some things just had to be done to protect the Clan, even if it made Wisteriawren nauseous, but above that, sad.

Another life lost, because they'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She was rudely awoken from her contemplating when a familiar figure at the edge of her vision... doubled over. Alarm bells rang in her mind as she pivoted, sheer panic overwhelming her for those few moments as Dusklion's order for her to stay in her spot flew out the window. Pure, undiluted emotion was what drove Wisteriawren at times like these. "Fadingstar!" The name left her maw on a panicked breath out of reflex, paws already carrying her towards the leader.

Wisteriawren reached him moments after Deerspark, and that was when her common sense kicked back in, causing her steps to falter, though her wide blue eyes remained focused worriedly on Fadingstar. "Are you... is he okay?" She whispered to Deerspark, unable to help her fretting. She wasn't sure whether to address the leader himself or not - he looked out of it, and even if he wasn't out of it, she would then be unsure if her presence would be appreciated or not.

"Do you... can I... may I..." The former kittypet trailed off, clawless paws kneading the ground anxiously. How was she even supposed to ask? She was supposed to be helping Dusklion. And she did want to. She could come back for that, right? For a moment, her gaze flitted to the deputy uncertainly. Still, she couldn't help herself. Her paws wouldn't move. Not when Fadingstar needed help, not when he was so clearly hurt.

Because some part of her hurt just seeing it. "How can I help?" She ended up asking finally, voice quiet, directed at Deerspark.

[ @taillow - Dusklion / @occultation - Fadingstar / @Marigoldwhisper - Deerspark ]

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\27 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Okay... Deerspark wasn't a massive hunk of muscle, infact he was a freaking twig, but he'd have to figure out how to carry Fadingstar one way or another because it didn't look like his body was in favor of standing.

The lengthy tom nearly leapt at the sound of Wisteriawren's voice, his tail spiking in panic before he blinked rapidly and managed a sheepish smile. "Haha... Hiiii." He managed, his voice an awkward slur. He wasn't sure why cats startled him so much, but he barely heard her sneak up on him. Also she seemed pretty concerned, almost guilty. The warrior wrinkled his snout before looking at her with kinder eyes (less of a deer-in-the-headlights look and more of a slightly startled deer look).

He didn't urge her to speak up nor gather her thoughts quicker since he also had that issue. I mean, thinking about what to say was far easier than actually saying it and also far more fun, but he doubted that was Wisteriawren's current thought process. No, she was probably worried witless, her blue eyes wide in misty horror.

He gave her a lopsided smile. "Erm... Yes. I kinda. Suck. At this... Stuff." He managed. He nodded his head to the other side of the Riverclan leader, the side Deerspark himself wasn't on. "Extra support... Be. His legs." He elaborated, his jaw tightening in a sharp clench. Stars above, he looked absolutely horrible.

He then looked back to the former kittypet with a warmer expression. "Uh. Thank you."

Tags:
@occultation // Fadingstar

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old September 19th, 2024, 10:13 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ i do not feel like scouring the last couple of pages so i'm just pinging all participants. if your character is INJURED, have them approach redmire and ping me. she'll be leading everyone back to the twoleg den. I will be moving on by 9/21. ]

Damned thing was gone and everything was taken care of. Redmire watched as Fadingstar, predictably, went down, and turned with a scoff once Dusklion had given her orders.

"Alright! If you're injured, gather up with me and I'll take you back to camp. Find someone to lean on if you need it, because I'm not being your crutch. If you're slow, I'll leave you here, so hurry your tails up." Wormbite was the exception, since he had already sort of made himself at home.

Old September 19th, 2024, 11:44 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons(as of rp)

PURRKS
Kitty Softpaws T1-Inactive
LionHeart

--------------------

Caveclaw, per usual, was silent when she limped her way over to Redmire.
It was a little frustrating, that it was the same leg she broke again.
Obviously, she's grateful to not break more limbs, but...
It just means this one'll get more messy than before.

Caveclaw patiently waited to get moving.

@dino.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 20th, 2024, 06:11 AM

Bump Policy: A week

Irisfrost

Her attack failed, teeth closing around thin air as her leap began its arch downwards. As soon as her paws hit the ground, she turned, ready to strike again- only to see the dog let out a pained snarl and flee. Irisfrost let up her battle stance, muscles relaxing. Good, the fight was over. With no significant injuries, either.

But it seemed she spoke- or thought?- too soon. The falling form of Silentstrike caught her eye, and a concern flared in her chest as blood began to seep from his head. That was bad. Very bad. She was no medicine cat, but even she knew that bleeding from the head was serious.

Rosehawk moved first, scooping Silentstrike up onto her back. Irisfrost didn't need Dusklion's order to jog over to them, pressing up against Rosehawk's right side to support the unconscious warrior. Her brows furrowed as Rosehawk told them that she could carry him herself. "Are you sure? You can slide his head and shoulders onto me. We can split his weight between us."

As she finished speaking, a laugh echoed through the camp, one that made Irisfrost's fur stand on end and her claws unsheathe. She turned her head as Dusklion confronted the cat it had cone from. That was a warrior; she could smell it. A warrior of RiverClan. But they couldn't be, not if Dusklion was reacting like that.

Except they could be. It seemed there was another traitor in RiverClan's ranks.

Her suspision was confirmed as the cat- Skypaw, was it?- began to speak. A growl rumbled in her throat as he spat venomous words at Dusklion, at RiverClan. Brutal and sadistic. Yes, some things that Fadingstar had done... were harsh, but he was a good leader. RiverClan was a good clan, a strong clan, a close-knit clan. They had just... lost their way. And they were fixing it, little by little. They were.

Then another warrior- Crowglow- attacked Skypaw. They tussled, a blur of limbs and claws, before Skypaw stood, lifting Crowglow's body up. The traitor. Irisfrost felt no sadness as Dusklion pinned him down and sank her teeth into his neck.

Tearing her eyes off the traitor's body, Irisfrost gave Rosehawk a nod. "Let's move." They needed to go back to camp and get Silentstrike to Berrypaw as quickly as they could, before Silentstrike's condition deteriorated. Who knew what after-effects his head injury might cause. She sent a silent prayer up to StarClan that he would be okay.

@paedyn @Concorde @Goopysharkboi

Last edited by kittycatburmise; September 20th, 2024 at 06:11 AM.