by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:37 PM
Pineberry kit finder
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:32 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: on hiatus until ~9/12- do not bump
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

( @taillow )

Dusklion snapping at him as soon as they got back from the Gathering only reminded Fadingstar of his earlier irritation at her. She obviously had some sort of lecture on the tip of her tongue; lovely.

Biting back a sigh, the leader followed her over to where he'd made his nest. He sat down on it, curling his tail around his paws. "What's up?" He hid the annoyance he felt, not wanting to make this any more aggravating than it needed to be.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

It felt weird, almost, having cats who agreed with her on things. Usually it was not the norm. She was either too loud, or too abrasive, or not nice enough. Screw all that. If these two could agree with her without griping about how she came off, then so could everyone else.

And she didn't think Sedgeflake or Rowanmane had spoken together... so maybe a group conversation would be beneficial.

Redmire found the two of them in the clearing. "Hey. You two aren't busy right now, are you?"

[ @BEAR. @Rowan ]
Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Sedgeflake's head shot up from whatever the hell he was doing. Details weren't really important, but Redmire was. He was less familiar with Rowanmane... obviously, he knew him well enough to know he was swell, but with recent turmoil he didn't know where things actually fell between them.

It was weird - when he was younger he didn't have that seed of doubt in his heart. Maybe his sister's words were just messing with him, he needed to not take it so seriously. "What do you need?" Instant, ready. If Redmire needed him, he got her.

[ @dino. @Rowan ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
The warrior perked up, his ears swiveled forward as he heard himself being spoke too. He was intrigued as of what this could be about. He scanned the familiar RedMire for any clues, then looked over to SedgeFlake, of whom he hadn’t known much at all. Either way, he was bored, and RedMire was an enjoyable cat to be around. “No, I’m no’” he stated, flicking his tail behind himself as he listened to whatever she may say next.
@dino. @BEAR.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; Yesterday at 11:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

[ mind reader purrk: active ] Despite trying to hide it, moons of hardened experience and different situations had given Dusklion a keen sense of reading cats. She knew Fades was annoyed with her, which if she wasn't so pissed off would've made her laugh. Narrowing her eyes, she studied him in silence for a bit trying to mull over how she wanted to go about this. At the end of the day, he was still her brother - the cat she had traveled and made it to RiverClan with. They'd had each others back when it was just them versus the outside world.

"...What's up? You really have no idea why I might be a little irritated with you?" For all his boasting and preaching about kids and their importance, he sure was quick to forget to honor the ones who had died in the battle. Dusklion just snorted, shaking her head a little. "What the hell was that, at the gatherin'? You sounded like you didn't even wanna be there-" which might've been an exaggeration, but the deputy didn't really care since it wasn't the point of this conversation. "Was surprised you said nothin' considering how much you boast about it, but did it ever cross your mind to bring up the fifteen cats that were killed in the battle? 'M curious to know why. Did you just forget? Or was it some twisted display of... of strength? Because you've got me baffled, Fades. Why didn't they deserve to be honored among Wrenseeker's death?" Really, fifteen cats had died, the youngest being barely six moons and out of the nursery. She got nothing; no announcement, no name, no nothing.

"'N to hell with Spiritbunny's kit, yeah? Or Brightnight who died givin' birth to Daisykit 'n Rootkit - who also died, mind you. Guess their deaths weren't important enough to remember, either? Or that outsider who joined 'n then died? You seemed to get your fur in a ruffle 'n nearly boxed my ears off when I didn't think of him as part of the Clan 'n worth the breath to announce 'cause he'd never been around, but suddenly his death isn't good enough to be announced alongside the other warriors like you had considered him as one of?" Honestly, this was more just a petty view of it. "Why'd you get all pissy with me 'bout it, then go 'n do the same damn thing?"

She was still standing as she addressed the tom before her, unable to hide her annoyance and frustration like he was doing. "Nothin' to try 'n smooth any remainin' tensions over considerin' the last time we saw the Clans they were in our starsdammned camp... I get it Fades, I'm still pissed too. I'm still mad - but you keep this up, 'n we're gonna have the Clans back at our throats again sooner rather than later." That was not something Dusklion was going to just let happen.

The RiverClan deputy rolled her shoulders back. By now she was sure cats might be trying to listen in - their spot wasn't exactly private - but there was one more thing she wanted to get straight. "'Nd another thing. You're not gonna go 'round threatenin' to execute cats anymore for every little thing. This isn't... 'M not gonna let another Fogmuzzle situation happen." Perhaps the boldest of her claims so far, but even as her heart pounded she stood firm and watched her brother. She had said all she needed to, her frustrations with him.

...She could only hope this was the right path as Hawkstar's conversation bounced around in her head.

[ @occultation ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; Today at 09:44 AM. Reason: edited for timeline purposes
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitmoon View Post
Bluekit looked up at the warrior, he had answered all her questions. She couldn't help laugh at his joke about his tail and the reason for his name. But she liked it and it suited him well. "Thank you for answering my questions, Spiraltail." she giggled. She really liked how he told her that her name could be possibly Blueflame because of her bright and lively nature.

Rainsong purred and nudged him. "You're welcome, Spiraltail." she meowed.

Bluekit sat there looking back and forth from Rainsong and Spiraltail. Her mind was going places. She tilted her head and looked at them both. "Are you seeing my mama? she asked. They seemed....close. From her perspective. Could he possibly be our new dad? Without any hesitation she asked. "Are you our dad?"

@Tallstar
(I hope's prepared for this one)
(sorry it's short as well)

Boop for @Tallstar

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
fresh outta mercy

With a directed nod, Redmire gestured the two over to a quieter part of the camp. Like Sedgeflake's previous choice, it wasn't exactly completely secluded - just quiet enough for the trio to talk without interruption.

"Okay." She fiddled with her paws momentarily, trying to figure out how to word this without immediately getting bodyslammed by Fadingstar's little minions. "Sedgeflake, you spoke to me already. Rowanmane, you and I had a conversation immediately after the meeting. I think the three of us are kind of equal-minded in the way that... something needs to be done. And soon."

[ @BEAR. @Rowan ]
Old Today, 12:00 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh, boy. Sedgeflake had followed Redmire and settled down by her, pausing as she spoke and he digested the words. "What are we supposed to do? It's not like anything we say will be heeded." It was almost bitter, in its own way - but he was just tired. Between the meeting and the Gathering he had a sour taste in his mouth, and it hadn't gotten better.

[ @dino. @Rowan ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 12:06 AM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

ROWANMANE

He quietly padded over to RedMire, not wanting much attention drawn to whatever in StarClans name this was. He listened and nodded in agreement with SedgeFlake. “Yeah, wha’ coul’ we do withou’ gettin’ in trouble?…” he questioned. They all obviously knew how damn unfair FadingStar could be. The leader could be great, he seemed like a genuinely good cat just…some decisions annoyed him. It wasn’t his fault he got annoyed though, he was entitled to his own opinion.

There’s no’…many options..” he gazed at RedMire, searching to see if she already had something in mind.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 02:02 AM
fresh outta mercy

"...Let's just go hunting." Redmire scooted past them, stretching out her legs leisurely with the first few steps. "I'm hungry, and I think we could use the air, anyway."

[ @BEAR. @Rowan ]