by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 03:38 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: September Gathering

"Oh, please. Attack me. Show how good your Clan is at keeping their promises." It'd look worse on her if she was seen striking another at the Gathering. "Wonder how that boyfriend of yours will take it, you disgracing him so." Sedgeflake was daring her, seeing how far he could push her before she actually snapped. "Here, I'll even offer my cheek, just for you dear sister." He turned his face slightly to a side, not concealing the smirk etched across his maw.

He knew what she was trying, but she worded it poorly and he was interested in taking advantage of that. "Going into hibernation? Oh, I can't stop you from being a slug Vi, but I am disappointed this is what you've chosen to do with your life. You were a much better warrior when you were one of us - now you're just soft, weak." Worthless, almost - but he wanted her to be valuable once more. "Is the life of a tree kittypet truly worth it, when you can't even defend yourself against words?"

[ @vellichor ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Nightfall
he/him | Windclan warrior | 19 moons

"Duskhound, Dewfawn. I don't know whether you're up to a conversation with the clan of darkness, but I'm particularly interested tonight in sharing some genuine opinions about Riverclan's return. You are free to follow me or not."

Nightfall walked softly, as he was used to, to a brown tortoiseshell tom well older than him. This might have intimidated most other cats younger than bug, but Nightfall didn't have any space for those emotions.

"...Hello, lovely evening, I would say."
The dark-pelted tom settled down beside the Shadowclan cat (he could easily say that, and not only from the fact that he was sitting right there), but far enough so that the other wouldn't easily feel bothered.

"...You know, with Riverclan's return, there will be lots of changes back in our clans."
Nightfall was watching the leaders while speaking, but now he looked sideways to take a look at the other's expression. What did Shadowclan think about all of this?

@Kaybug. @Idiotic.Bean101 @Neptune. (Petalrot)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Base by StarlingaleBases on TH, design by WillowWhisperss on TH
Dewfawn-They/Them
19 Moons

PURRKS
The Collector-Inactive

-----------------

After their comment about RiverClan, Dewfawn had noted a certain someone rolling her eyes.
Nightfall said another thing about going toward ShadowClan.
No thanks.

"I'll be back in a moment." Dewfawn said to their siblings, heading over to a certain grey cat.

They narrowed their eyes at Duckfeather as they approached "If you don't like my thoughts on RiverClan, then what are yours." Dewfawn said, though there was the slightest audibpe agitation in their voice.

@Wingnettle - @Kaybug.
@Rowan [teehee]

Duskhound

Duskhound followed Nightfall, rather than Dewfawn. The pair ventured over to a Shadowclan cat. Since Nightfall sat down, so did Duskhound.
- @Neptune. (Sorry for how short and late this is).

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

DuckFeather
Female | 20 Moons | WindClan Warrior | Posts: 5
an off-white she-cat with different shades of gray spots and bright yellow eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Idiotic.Bean101

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She scowled as that…rat decided to approach her. Couldn’t he simply ignore her disagreement? No—of course not. He had to instigate a whole ass argument. “You can’t just blame the whole damned clan. Sure, some cats may be annoying, but only the high-ranks truly make decisions. It could be all the leaders fault.” she diverted her glare from DewFawn to FadingStar, then it flickered down to DuskLion.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)

Last edited by Rowan; Yesterday at 10:14 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysith View Post

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @dino.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

................................ OH MY STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS.

That was her inner monologue. On the outside she was visibly just as enthused. Calmer, perhaps. "Am I your dear already?" The she-cat laughed, but a quiet purr cut through the pause she took. "Hm... You're quite the charmer. I suppose I wouldn't mind being around you more often." A jest, of course. "Not that it was obvious or anything."

Mountaintalon's smile tugged a bit wider, and with a low, rumbling laugh, he turned his gaze to the crowd that surrounded them.

"Perhaps I'm being a bit too forward," he mused. "But if you truly see no issue with it, I don't mind keeping up the act a little longer." Was that a little too on the nose? Maybe, but as long as Cedarstrike was still wrapped up in this delusion, he assumed it really didn't matter.

Another noise of amusement rose in his throat. "No, certainly not obvious to the point I can tell just by casting you a passing glance. Though if it's all the same to you, I do find your company much more enjoyable than most."

And that was, at least, one undeniable truth to come out of this conversation. Cedarstrike was more incompetent than most of the cats he spoke to, including his own children - that alone made her far less unbearable to interact with, especially if he was getting something out of it in the long run... which he was for certain, if her words were anything to go by.

He tipped his chin and made a thoughtful hum. "Perhaps after this miserable lockdown is lifted, you might be interested in taking a walk? Just us... maybe we'll still be able to catch the fireflies at Firefly Cove, if we're lucky."
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Annoyed

[SPOILER="He is fed up"]

Reedshade
44 Moons
He/Him
Riverclan warrior

Reedshade stepped between Sedgeflake and Vi, his expression set in stern lines. “Alright, enough,” he said, his tone steady but edged with frustration. “Sedgeflake, if you’re aiming to stir up trouble, you’re doing a fine job. But I’m not going to indulge your games here.”

He turned to Vi, his gaze sharp but controlled. “And you, Vi—letting Sedgeflake’s taunts get to you? It’s disappointing, especially given everything that’s happened. I’d expect you to handle this better, considering your history.”

Reedshade’s voice remained firm as he continued. “We’re at a Gathering, and neither of you should be turning this into a spectacle. If you want to settle personal scores, do it away from here. Let’s not add to the chaos and show some restraint.” He glanced between them, his demeanor composed but clearly irritated. “Let’s focus on the reason we’re here and avoid making things more complicated.”
@vellichor. @BEAR.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Yesterday at 09:59 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Base by StarlingaleBases on TH, design by WillowWhisperss on TH
Dewfawn-They/Them
19 Moons

---------------------

"Right." Dewfawn muttered "Since when are you so righteous?"
An odd way to put it, but Dewfawn was just highly annoyed due to the heavy smell of fish at the moment.

"Having a bad leader can cause the whole clan to become corrupted." The oriental longhair mix stated.

@Rowan
[Tiny heads up that u accidentally put thunderclan instead of windclan in the header <3]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM

@Luna16 (this is the starter for a Fleet/Tangle interaction)

The air was thick with tension, and cross-clan commotion, but Tanglespring had no interest in any of it. The handsome warrior's ears swiveled lazily, as he picked up sparse segments of conversation, nothing in particular piquing his interest. At his last Gathering, he had been an apprentice, taller than some of his warrior companions.

For whatever reason, WindClan cats always seemed to fascinate him. He inwardly remarked on how they looked more like him than some of his clanmates, with their long, lean frames. I just know they're hiding some kind of first class agility training on those moors, he thought to himself wondering just how many mice it would take to bribe a WindClan cat into sharing those secrets.

The Code. The Clan, he reminded himself, as his gaze fell upon a WindClan apprentice he didn't immediately recognize, I shouldn't be sitting here wondering if a WindClan cat could teach me secret battle tactics. StarClan is probably listening to my thoughts right now, and putting me one pawstep away from the Dark Forest, I reckon. Well, I'll just refuse to die, that'll teach 'em.

He huffed softly to himself, and tilted his head in the apprentice's direction, "Well, this Gathering might be a little more excitement than it's worth, don't you think?" he called affably.

(feel free to let me know if this needs any edits/adjustments for Fleet!)
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw works very hard on breathing all the way in (deep!) and all the way out (noisy!). This, she's heard, is supposed to help somehow--but she's not really buying it, because she just feels like a big, winded badger, forcing the air around like she's trying to hack a storm out of her chest. It's almost funny; for once she had the sense to know she shouldn't be here, that it was a no good, very bad, terrible idea, and she had committed to it anyway. So maybe being smart and thinking ahead doesn't matter, Salamanderpaw decides, paw at her mouth so she can pick at her claws with her teeth. Not if my paws know where they're going no matter what my mind says. But, it's fine. It is. Yes, she'd given Slugpaw a tongue-lashing, but nobody was bleeding. Shellpaw's fine, which is especially good. They have a strong sister here to keep the bad guys away, and a sweet friend to make the trip worthwhile. And...and Salamanderpaw would never say this aloud, but Slugpaw's pretty alright, for a Thunderclan monsterling. One can almost tell she didn't do anything wrong, which is nice. Almost makes up for the fact that all of the cats she's being raised and trained by certainly did do things wrong.

Though Salamanderpaw's moved herself to a safer distance, she can't resist shooting another withering look at the other young calico, and--PSSSSST! Oop!! Salamanderpaw twitches, eyes going round, fur going floofed. Oh. Oh, it's just Shellpaw. She'd been so deep in her own nonsense that she hadn't noticed the pale cat scurrying back a few paces to meet her in the Brooding Zone. A spy? Oh, scuff. Salamanderpaw hadn't even considered that. Here she'd just been hating on principle, but now that Shellpaw's mentioned it, it would be clever of the older Thunderclanners to train up their littler ones to be all...all conniving and uh...spy-ly. Eyes still stuck wide like discs, she nods gravely. This makes...so much sense...

"Be careful," she whisper-hisses back to her sibling. "I gotta stay right here so I don't act stupid but if anything gets weird, all bets are off." Salamanderpaw doesn't want her paws to move without permission from her sense again, but she can't trust that that won't happen if she remains within swinging distance of Slugpaw. It's not worth the punishment!!! She thinks as loudly as she can, nipping the paw at her mouth firmly. Starclan only knows if the message has been received.

"But I think it's okay," Salamanderpaw speaks up softly again, nodding toward Slugpaw and Rainpaw. "I think we have a cat who can be anti-spy." Rainpaw's talking, and although Salamanderpaw doesn't catch much of it (not because she's not hearing it but because she's having a hard time listening; it's a very crowded place, and she is very riled up), the side-view she's getting from the black-and-white cat's face looks very...sincere? Like she's working through something with Slugpaw, who even giggles, at one point. Whatever sparks of conflict had been ignited by Salamanderpaw and her big mouth were...were rained on, just like that. And maybe it's a little irksome that Rainpaw--Salamanderpaw's starting to process what she'd said, now--is apologizing (you have nothing to be sorry for, and I'm sure not sorry!), but having someone to soothe the situation is probably a good thing. Because if Slugpaw's willing to move past it all, that's...that means Shellpaw and Rainpaw, at least, can have a good long chat with her and really work on uncovering what kind of spy stuff she may or may not be up to. Salamanderpaw, for her part, will have to keep back, still. She fears no amount of rain or talk will keep her paws still if her own mind can't.

Still. "Thank you, Rainpaw." It's awkward, stilted, but genuine. She turns to meet Shellpaw's gaze briefly, jerking her head toward the other two. She doesn't want to keep him. He'd be better at sussing out a spy than she would, and anyway, she's suddenly too busy beaming ear-to-ear and puffing up proudly as hers and Shellpaw's recent promotions are mentioned overhead by Fadingstar.

"That's us, you know!" She chirps over at Slugpaw, finally feeling able to address the she-cat without snapping. "Shellpaw's going to be the fastest swimmer ever. And I'm going to be a better fighter than you could ever dream of. Alright?"

@Luna16 ; RAINPAW
@Bonsai ; SLUGPAW
@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

gravelly waypoint
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Oh, Sedgeflake hit a nerve. She knew it, and she was sure he knew it. But this was a matter of defending not just herself anymore, but her mate. "My mate tends to trust my judgment. Which means no matter how much I want to wipe that smug grin off your face, I'll have to wait until we inevitably get to crush you in battle."

Ah, great. Wordplay. Vi rolled her eyes. "So what, I'm not allowed to go into hibernation? Oh dear, how awful! What are you going to do, come to ThunderClan and get beat to a pulp?" She snorted. Tree kittypet. Couldn't he come up with any insult that didn't start with "tree"? But before she could make a snide remark back, another unwelcome face showed itself.

Great.

What was better than one brother? It just had to be both of them, didn't it?

Who did he think he was, scolding her like a kit fresh out of the nursery? After seasons upon seasons of not speaking, this was how he chose to reintroduce himself. "You," Violetfreckle hissed, words laced with venom, "can stick your self-righteous nose back up your own ass where it belongs." Her tail was now flicking back and forth, out of her control. "Don't 'Vi' me. I'm out of here. You two otterhearts can enjoy each other's company." And with that, she gave a final glare to her so-called brothers and stalked deeper into the crowd.

// @Tallstar @BEAR. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang