Today 03:03 PM

Old September 13th, 2024, 05:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

•° Frigidfang °•
Monkey's Paw

A small sigh of relief escaped Frigidfang as he left camp. Thank the Gods. He really didn't have much more energy in him after making the trek to and from camp to fish, so he headed a small ways away to a somewhat sheltered area and just sat down. It was nice, being able to relax without feeling like he was being closed in by a bunch of bodies. Eventually, the young black and white tom stretched, laid down, and tucked his nose beneath his paw. A short nap would do very nicely, yes.

// open \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old September 13th, 2024, 07:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

After having dragged the fox's corpse off of RiverClan territory and into the outskirts, the deputy had trekked back towards the original spot. Her nose wrinkled at the blood that now stained the ground, using one paw to try and cover it best she could with dirt. This was not how she wanted to spend her morning.

...And where the hell was Nightshadow?? Frustration sparked under her pelt as she paced the territory, jaws parted to keep scenting for anymore foxes. Dusklion was too focused on this that she hadn't realized Poppyburst had showed up. When had that happened? She wasn't sure what the warrior was doing out here, but two was better than one she supposed. "Nightshadow can catch up. Poppyburst, congratulations, you're comin' with me to make sure the area's secure," she ordered with a glance towards the warrior before whipping around and stalking off through the territory.

[ @paedyn @Splitmoon - feel free to have nightshadow and co. catch up with them! ]

Nightshadow ran into Riverclan territory, his nose sniffed the air. He was trying to catch a scent of Dusklion, when he finally found the scent he beckoned his clanmates to follow. "Come, Brokenstream, Redmire." he meowed, moving farther into the territory they finally reached Dusklion. "Dusklion!." he meowed. "I brought Brokenstream and Redmire, we are all three at your service." he said. "What would you like us to do."

@TanghuluCat @dino.

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Today, 02:12 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Sick

Poppyburst - RiverClan WarriorI
The Collector
Chill of Death
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2

Curled ears turned in the direction of Nightshadow's voice, and green eyes flicked to stare at the dark warrior. "Oh, I don't know," Poppyburst mewed irritably with a wave of her tail. " How about do as Dusklion just said and make sure that there aren't any more threats within the territory? "

The small-framed she-cat clearly had a firey temper to her. It wasn't surprising, considering it had taken Nightshadow longer than normal to gather cats and hurry back. Poppyburst turned green eyes on Dusklion. "Two cats can't do it alone. Well, they can, but it'd take an awful while."

[ @taillow // @Splitmoon // @TanghuluCat // @dino. ]
Old Today, 05:32 AM
what fetters my fate?

Bump Policy: you can bump any time! i'd really appreciate it <3
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
������♡������ Poppyburst - RiverClan Warrior ������♡������
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [ The Collector (Active) ]
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [ Chill of Death ]
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [ Kitty Softpaws Tier 1 (Active) ]
������♡������ —————————— ������♡������

╰┈➤ ❝ Poppyburst emerged from the undergrowth, her tortoiseshell fur fluffed up against the leaf-fall chill. ´´Would you like some help, Goosestrike?´´ She purred softly as she took a seat beside her Clanmate. ❞

╰─▸ ❝ [ @sushangsuan ]
Goosestrike ~ he/him ~ interacting!
Purrk: Agatha Kitty
"Huh?" Goosestrike turned his head and saw Poppyburst, who was sitting next to him. He yelped, "I-- uh -- probably. Wait. No! I can hunt by myself -- uh -- I think." He stared at the river.

Great StarClan! He sounded SO rude. He looked at Poppyburst, cleared his throat and muttered, "Sorry..." THIS IS SO AWKWARD. Goosestrike thought, irritatedly licking his paw, trying to wash off some dirt.

Sorry for the late reply! >.<

Last edited by sushangsuan; Today at 05:32 AM.
Old Today, 08:50 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Sick

Poppyburst - RiverClan WarriorI
The Collector (Perm. Active)
Chill of Death (Perm. Active)
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 (Perm. Active)
------------------------

A purr rolled in Poppyburst's throat. "Don't worry about it. I scared you, and I'm sorry."

[ @sushangsuan - dw ab it! ]
Old Today, 09:38 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

Brokenstream’s paws pounded after Nightshadow as he led them into RiverClan territory. Soon, Dusklion and Poppyburst came into view. The Lionheart gave Poppyburst confused look at her hostility towards Nightshadow. ”There’s no need for that. How would he know if anything about the situation had changed without asking?” He chided, but clearly didn’t wait for any answer as he turned to Dusklion. ”Should we split up into one group of two and one group of three? Or stay as a group?” The bengal suggested, ears alert as he listened to make sure there was nothing else nearby at the moment.

( @paedyn | @dino. | @Splitmoon | @taillow )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old Today, 10:20 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Five seconds in and there were already issues. Redmire's fur spiked at Poppyduck's immediate aggression. "Can you pull the stick out and shut up?" she snapped. "We just got here!"

Poppydirt had a chronic condition of "I have ants in my pelt and need to make it everybody else's problem", apparently. Redmire sidled over to Brokenstream. "I don't care how we split up. Just don't stick me with her."

[ @paedyn @TanghuluCat @taillow @Splitmoon ]
Old Today, 12:27 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Good. As Nightshadow appeared, the deputy gave a grunt of approval at the cats who he had brought. Both good fighters, so if they did run into any foxes this should be a breeze. "Alright, so here's what-"

...Oh, for stars sake. As the warrior chimed in with less than stellar words, Dusklion felt a soft growl rumble in her throat. She had had it up to her ears right now with the snark, especially after that loner and her kits, as well as Rainsong. "Poppyburst, 'm not in the mood for the attitude. Go back to camp if you can't keep your maw shut, you're pissin' me off. Nightshadow, Brokenstream, Redmire, with me." Dusklion didn't bother sparing Poppyburst a glance as she ordered the warrior back to camp, waving her tail to gesture for the other three warriors to follow. She didn't have time for any of that right now. There could very well be more foxes in their territory and she needed to take care of them now.

"There was just one that I saw, 'n it seemed to be alone. I haven't caught any fox scent, but I wanna make sure there've been no dens built or anythin' like that. 'Pparently, the territory wasn't swept good enough when we returned." No one's fault, but that didn't mean the RiverClan deputy wasn't still irritated by it. "Redmire, Brokenstream, head out towards the ShadowClan border 'n that side to scout the area. Nightshadow, you'll come with me to head closer towards the path to get to the Starcave 'n the outskirts that way. If you see any dens, don't engage yet; throwin' just two warriors at a den is askin' to get your ass kicked. We'll meet up back here once we're done."

One last piece. "Don't head out near Smallpines - been scoutin' that area pretty heavily lately 'n haven't seen or heard of any foxes or dens." With that she waved her tail and turned to head off through the territory, jerking her head for Nightshadow to follow.

[ @paedyn - poppyburst has been ordered back to camp @dino. @Splitmoon @TanghuluCat ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum