ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 11:06 PM

Old September 12th, 2024, 02:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Splitpaw looked at him as he spoke. "Thank you for saying those things." she meowed turning her attention away from him and back on the stars. "I do hope so...I also hope that I'll be accepted...seems like some cats here don't like Loners." she meowed. Looking away from the stars and on her clanmates around her and Burnedpaw, her eyes still sparkled. She didn't care if cats talked bad about her behind her back, she enjoyed living in the clan. But then again that one thought that always pops up in her head was there again. I hope to not be a burden. "I know this might be a little personal but do you have any family members in Starclan?"

@Luna16

Splitpaw (moon)
Clan: Thunderclan | Age: 7 moons | Gender: Female | Rank: Apprentice

Alt Clan
BeachClan - Honeymoon and Otterkit
PowerClan - Nightshade, Slitthroat, Lynx and Bear
Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

Ivypaw padded up, curious what the meeting would bring.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old Today, 09:40 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

yarrowcrest
he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior

---

Silently the young tom finds himself a seat, ready to listen to whatever terrible news was to be reported this time around.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old Today, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Sick

Sunflowerpaw - ThunderClan Apprentice
1 / 100

The apprentice slid up to Violetfreckle's side, settling down beside her mentor. Sunflowerpaw - unnaturally big for her age as an apprentice - wrapped her tail neatly around her paws, her golden-and-cream mackerel tabby pelt sleek with strong muscles showing beneath.

[ @vellichor - violet mention ]
Old Today, 09:19 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
13 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior

Kitty Softpaws [T1] - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive | Not Skiddin' Around -Active

The leader's call grabbing Sprucejumper's attention for once - what with there precious little more to do being stuck in camp all day unless he was training his apprentice - he padded forward with his usual, unenthused gait, deadpanned eyes failing to take in most of anything happening among the gathered. He really just wanted to hear the news for once. Namely news in which he would be allowed to do what he did best. Which was hunting. Alone. How else was he supposed to let these star worshipers know that it was worth keeping him around if only for the food he provided? After all, the more he was out hunting, the less they had to look at him - and by rule of claw the less he had to look at them - and the less they had to go out hunting themselves. Now wasn't that just grand for everyone involved?

Staying to the fringes of the crowd, his ears picked up a sniffling sound. Despite himself, he turned to find the source. Snotzilla and him had first met when she was little more than a bundle of mucous and tears. True, she no longer resembled a wandering wad of snot, but he was her mentor. It was up to him to make sure she was okay. Not because he cared what happened to her or because he was worried. He was just playing by the rules the star worshipers laid down was all, hmph.

And yet surprise filled his gaze, expressionless half moons rounding momentarily as he caught site of The Boulder, looking a positively ill mess. Had the new herb cats not been doing their jobs? Had they gone to visit the new herb cats at all? He understood, of course. Herb cats were evil for the most part, but if his former mentor was sick, he would drag them to the vile, stinky den himself if he had to!

Approaching the mountain of a cat, Sprucejumper carefully schooled his expression to one of aloof indifference once more, unable to fully remove the mild concern glinting in them try as hard as he could. This wasn't just any old cat. This was his old cat. If The Boulder... If something happened to... There would be nothing tying him to this place. No bonds made. No friendships to weaken him anymore, true... but would the mild security in offer be worth the complete lack of freedom when there was nothing he shared with these cats anymore in the first place? No, no. Best not think like that. Best make sure they were alright and that would be the end of that.

"Unwell..." the chocolate point mewed as he approached Mudhound, eyes narrowing lightly. This was a statement, not a question. He trusted the feline to understand the implications of what he was suggesting without having to speak more. The Boulder always did understand him best, after all.

@Rani [Mudhound]
| Feel free to ignore this post. Just realized they haven't spoken in a bit, so thought I should throw him at Muddy for a small interaction. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 09:34 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

No issues thus far. Bumblestar sincerely hoped it remained that way for the duration of the meeting. She really didn't feel like raising her voice or bloodying her claws this time around.

"Alright, first things first, apprentice ceremonies. Seakit, Maplekit, Goldenkit, Chasmkit, Eveningkit! You five step up. If you don't, I'm gonna assume you either aren't listening or just don't care, 'cause I'm not sayin' it twice."

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @OBigBrainO @Bean @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @cheesecake @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Phoenix @Eraserhead @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Fio @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @Crazyy_wildcard @Lilac_Cat @Allison @Lil'Ember @meowmeow fuzzyface @Splitmoon @Amberlight @Eidolon @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie
Old Today, 09:38 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Hungry

Cloudedpaw perked his ears.

@Hushfalls now that golden's an apprentice, can he meet his dad?)
Old Today, 09:39 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours

Seakit wobbled out of the medicine den, trying not not put weight on her broken leg. Apprentice!!! She was gonna be an apprentice!!! [Open]

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 10:26 PM.
Old Today, 09:41 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!

Snowpaw
Pure white pelt; light mackerel tabby markings; Icy blue eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ThunderClan Apprentice
Well Insulated
Mentor: Sparrowpelt • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Snowpaw bounded over. New apprentices! Cool! She wondered what they're gonna be like and if they could be her friends. At the very least, she wanted to congratulate them!
---

open

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
WIP Character Website
Old Today, 09:45 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lionpaw sat down
(OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

Last edited by FadingWhispers; Today at 09:46 PM.