fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Dawning Woods

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/him || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell tom w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

It had been... a while since Petalrot had last been called out on a patrol. Much of that was bug's own fault, to be perfectly honest, bug had hardly volunteered, but when an enforcer tells you to do something... well, Petalrot would be remise if bug didn't follow orders. Not much of a leader or a go-getter, this one. He doesn't know much about either cat on this patrol, not their strong suits, their preferences in hunting... nothing but their names. This isn't a social outing, though, and Petalrot will simply br doing bug's job unless called otherwise.

"Yes, Rookfire," bug says with a dip of bug's head before moving along. The plan is to do some hunting. ShadowClan should never be low on food, and the prey scent here was strong anyway, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Setting off into the underbrush, Petalrot quickly picks up the scent of mouse and follows it, making the catch easily. Bug still needs two more things, though, so time to set off and continue the search.

[ @Dark || @alec ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old September 12th, 2024, 04:26 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Thinking

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash came bounding in, careening to a halt and making sure that Palepaw was right behind her. She'd wanted to challenge the young tom to keep up, but she certainly wasn't gonna let him accidentally be left by her and get lost. She paused for a moment, letting her breathing settle as she took a look around the evergreen forest; it was less shadowy than her Clan was used to, but it was perhaps the most prey-rich part of their territory. Besides, with the sun sinking slowly towards the lower half of the sky, long shadows could be found. It would be interesting to see how Palepaw would do with it.

She glanced down at the apprentice and waited for him to recover as well, trying to see how the run here affected him. It wasn't exactly a short distance from camp, and especially for a new apprentice, it might've been hard to scramble over all those pinecones and the uneven terrain. But good exercise nonetheless — some he'd have to get used to as he shaped up into a warrior.

After a few moments of allowing their breathing to settle, she tasted the air, getting notes of all sorts of prey about. This was late greenleaf, so the early chills of the distant leaf-bare weren't scaring away any prey yet. Without directly looking at Palepaw, she finally meowed simply, "Alright, kid... this is Dawning Woods, a newer part of our territory. Tell me what you see 'n smell."

[ @goodacacia - palepaw ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)
Upon arrival at this section of territory, littered with evergreen trees, she turned to look to her patrolmates. “We’re here–now, you two youngsters, how much hunting experience do you have?”

Before they all toddled off to go hunting, she wanted to make sure that the both of them each knew what they were doing, and on top of that, she’d like for them to hunt in pairs with the apprentices, so as to make sure nothing bad happened to either of them. That was a rule that she’d lay out after finding out their experience levels, though.

[ @Mica @paedyn @Rani ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Sick

Pondpaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue Tier 2 [ Perm. Active ]
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 [ Perm. Active ]
Mind Reader [ Perm. Active ]
60 / 100

Pondpaw turned to Midnightpath and blinked. ´´I´ve hunted some with Tuftedtusk. And once with Dawnstar, whenever she took me out for my flaying lesson,´´ She mewed.

[ @Omari // @Mica // @Rani ]
Old Today, 08:56 PM

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash came bounding in, careening to a halt and making sure that Palepaw was right behind her. She'd wanted to challenge the young tom to keep up, but she certainly wasn't gonna let him accidentally be left by her and get lost. She paused for a moment, letting her breathing settle as she took a look around the evergreen forest; it was less shadowy than her Clan was used to, but it was perhaps the most prey-rich part of their territory. Besides, with the sun sinking slowly towards the lower half of the sky, long shadows could be found. It would be interesting to see how Palepaw would do with it.

She glanced down at the apprentice and waited for him to recover as well, trying to see how the run here affected him. It wasn't exactly a short distance from camp, and especially for a new apprentice, it might've been hard to scramble over all those pinecones and the uneven terrain. But good exercise nonetheless — some he'd have to get used to as he shaped up into a warrior.

After a few moments of allowing their breathing to settle, she tasted the air, getting notes of all sorts of prey about. This was late greenleaf, so the early chills of the distant leaf-bare weren't scaring away any prey yet. Without directly looking at Palepaw, she finally meowed simply, "Alright, kid... this is Dawning Woods, a newer part of our territory. Tell me what you see 'n smell."

[ @goodacacia - palepaw ]

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [27/100]

[in camp]

'Awh yes! She'll take me out to hunt!' Palepaw quivered in excitement. To Dawning Woods they go! In an instant, Briarsplash picked up speed and ran out of camp. The little dilute calico slowly caught on and ran straight after. He made leaps and bounds with his little legs, trying to catch up to the larger warrior.

The ground was weird and bumpy. Nothing like running around in the clearing where its been smooth over by constant pawsteps and walking. Every stride Briarsplash took, he had to take two. One, two, three. This was a little harder than Palepaw would've thought. It was like an unknown variable every step of the way. No way of telling what's next. He could see Briarsplash pulling ahead and her tail was slipping from his sight.

One, two, three, four. It took a little longer than normal apprentices, but he was slowly getting the hang of it.

Four, five, six. He was getting the hang of this. No longer being left behind, he raced behind the warrior and burst out in a laugh of contentment. He's doing it! He was learning. Though it's not a huge accomplishment, but Palepaw felt a small sense of pride.

[ dawning woods ]

It was easier after being able to catch up to Briarsplash, but Palepaw soon learn a great deal of where he went wrong. The sudden burst of energy had drained him a little, causing him to gasp heavily upon arriving at the woods. Luckily, Briarsplash had given him the time to recover. While he gasped for air, he took this time to look around him. The woods, it was different from the heart of ShadowClan. It felt leafier, brighter...and oddly closer to the sun. He didn't realize it before but these trees...they were....MASSIVE!? Absolutely insanely tall. Palepaw thought they could almost touch the clouds.

His awe broken by a question that Briarsplash had proposed. What did he smell? Palepaw stopped and took a sniff in the area.

What was there...

"...Mouse! Um...lizards..." Pale began before inhaling another breath while turning around for a better sense. Feeling the wind rush against his fur, he murmured, "and birds! There are also birds here!"

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 08:57 PM.
Old Today, 10:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Ok so Bleedingpaw and all his wobbly wonder was finding it a liiiiiiittle hard to keep up with the patrol full of adults and normal cats who could walk right but no way in hell was he asking them to slow down! He had to learn to get on their level eventually after all, clan life didnt slow down for anyone just because they struggled.

Eventually they got there though and though the golden bengal was a little clumsy he wasnt tapped out yet and was raring to do some hunting.
"Miss Brairsplash taught me how to hunt not long ago but Im not super experienced. Im super sneaky though so Im sure I can get something!"

@Mica @Omari @paedyn

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!