Originally Posted by babysith View Post

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┓
<— Cedarstrike —>
┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━ ━━━━┛
She-Cat <‐> 35 Moons <-> Warrior <-> Thunderclan <-> #cdrstrk
[Killer Aptitude 1][Kitty Softpaw 1]

Interacting With: @dino.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ◦ ≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The she-cat would never recover from this instant. Mentally. Her pelt prickled as his tail was laid over her spine, reminding her of when they first met—and of her I-O-U.

Oh dear.

She could act nonchalant! This was nothing. Forcibly smoothing her fur, she cleared her throat. "They're still quite young... But considering the clear absence of a disciplinarian... Well." There was a brief pause accompanied by silence before she copied his gesture, her tail lightly settling on his back too.

Her voice lowered to a mere whisper and she spoke, "I'm going to sound dense, but. Were you poking fun at me, or were you... Um. Serious just now?" Cedarstrike wasn't usually one to beat around any bush, but attention in this respect seemed to make her sheepish and unsure of herself.

Mountaintalon simply hummed in response to her initial words. There wasn't much to be said there that hadn't already been voiced. The rapscallions clearly needed a better minder.

With her question, however, he inclined his head and smiled. "I don't make a habit of making fun of cats I take a liking to, my dear. Yes, of course I'm being serious."
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: September Gathering

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 57 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @vellichor

the silent ticked on, for a moment he thought he missed the sound of pawsteps fading away and was simply staring into nothingness until he heard it. a quiet shuffle, someone settling next to him.

wormbite attempted to hold out hope that perhaps the apprentice would simply stay in silence, simply trying to get a spot in the crowd. of course, this was vanished when the thunderclanner piped up with questions of all things. his expression kept blank, but he hunched down slightly — as if maybe if he was smaller, she would stop paying attention to him.

he gave a short nod in response, figuring there was no use in lying when riverclan had a rather distinct scent. he kept his gaze fixated to the ground, attempting to focus to hear if any of the leaders were speaking.

".. damp, yes. perhaps more.. mucky near where we fish, but even then the floor typically consists of sand or gravel. depends on the area. " he answered after a while, keeping his answers short and non-descriptive. the less a thunderclanner knew the better, but how .. soggy riverclan was wasn't particularly useful. besides, it was far from boggy. the streams and the rivers - ponds; lakes, they were all much more pleasant than such a word like boggy implied.

wormbite's ear twitched as fadingstar begun to speak. brief, but works. no one seemed to be complaining too much.

after a while, he finally prompted the apprentice, ".. shouldn't you go sit with your mentor?" wasn't that the typical standard? at least for younger apprentices. he was offering a way out.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 11:26 PM.
Old Today, 02:53 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gorseflower
42 moons she/her WindClan
[ no purrks ]

Her early apprentice days were often busy and overwhelming, and Gorseflower took everything so seriously. Sometimes the tabby would worry until her stomach was in knots. But having Rabbit around always made her feel calmer. A faint smile spread across her muzzle as she thought back to their younger days. Rabbitfur could be such a mouse-brain, but Gorseflower couldn't deny that he's always been kind and devoted, too. Back then she was even more difficult to deal with, but Rabbit never seemed to mind. He always seemed to enjoy it, in fact. Gorseflower couldn't deny she didn't love it too.

"Eh, I guess you did turn out okay," she mewed teasingly, bumping her shoulder against his. "Eventually." She watched with amusement as Daffodil continued her very enthusiastic conversation with another young cat.

A light chuckle rumbled in her throat when Rabbitfur mentioned finding another cat to appreciate her energy. "Oh, definitely," she purred in agreement before continuing. "But you can always just bombard a cat with nonstop energy until you wear 'em down too, right, Rabbit?" She gazed at her mate through narrowed eyes, a hint of adoration in her bright green eyes. She always loved Rabbitfur's energy. It almost never failed to bring up the energy of those around him. But she also loved teasing him too. Their playful banter kept Gorseflower feeling young.

[ @Luna16 - Rabbitfur ]
Old Today, 03:16 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Silverleopard - ThunderClan Warrior

A purr rolled in the she-cat´s throat. ´´Deer are usually calm, I suppose.´´

The silver-and-black warrior shook her head. ´´Unfortunately, I did not. Bumblestar didn´t choose me to go. However, I did stand guard back at camp.´´

[ @kittycatburmise - she wasnt submitted back then, so im making things up. ]

Doeflame

"I s'pose," Doeflame said. "They're not really aggressive, but the best warriors are usually calm and not picking fights, right? Then you meet them in battle and their claws are to your throat before you can say 'mouse'." Of course, deer didn't fight- she didn't think they did, anyway. If faced with danger they ran away. But she wasn't going to compare herself to that part of their nature.

Doeflame made a sympathetic face at Silverleopard's next statement. "Shame. Guarding camp doesn't come close to the excitement of a battle. Especially such a bloody one. We didn't lose any cats, I don't think, but there were heaps of dead fish. You should have seen it, they ran away with their tails between their legs." She remembered the cat she had been fighting, who certainly had her tail between her legs. She should count herself lucky she wasn't one of the dead; Doeflame had been in a good position to kill her at one time. Fortunately for her, that wasn't how she rolled. Instead she had made her think she would kill her. Much more fun.
Old Today, 11:00 AM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Oh my stars,
''Cricketkit!''
Spiderlingkit exclaimed with evident surprised as her turned around fast enough to give her whiplash.
''I was supposed to come with daddy, not you! What're you doing here?''
The kitten's voice came out in a hurried whisper as her shoulder roughly bumped against that of her smaller littermate, birefly pouting over the father-daughter time he was so rudely interupting (but that's what you get with twelve pests running around, and she was the worst of it).
''You could've at least told me you were following.''
She bluberred together with a pointed look - well, maybe it did come from a spot of concern. Just a little one, for her sibling, she wouldn't want him to be eaten by some predator after all (which of course didn't apply to her, duh). She had to give in either way, he was already here, and Bumblestar was screaming at them. Her eyes moved to the leader, observing the twitched with irritation face.

Then, finally, and not to any of the other deputy's help, came daddy Spiderthroat. Her face contorted into a happy, lopsided grin, even as he began to scold herself and Cricketkit too -- Spiderlingkit had no patience for that, instead bringing out her bestest, and brightest smile.
''Daddy! Dunno why Cricketkit came (or how), but 'tis real simply, really. I just walked outta of camp to be with you!''
And the gathering.
''I thought you'd have figured that out, don't'ya, Cricketkit?''
Spiderlingkit knew full-well what she was doing, but the sensation of a feathered tail covering her paws actually made her a little happy - the scolding, even, was hardly anything to bat an eye at. Because it almost looked like Spiderdad was actually acting like a father, the lack of action in that regard having spured on this stunt. Even if she couldn't care less about some of the things that were being said, she gave a resigned sigh and met his eye.
''We didn't die, though, daddy. But alright. You're being nice... Like a daddy! I'll apologise.''
This time.

Without complaint Spiderlingkit let herself be swept up with a little weeee, taking great joy in the strange flying sense as her paws dangled off thhe ground.
''Don' drop us, though.''
She giggled quietly, once again managing her sweetest and bestest cute kit face when presented to the gathered higher ups.
''M' sorry! We just wanted to be wit' daddy... See ya at the next gathering! Bye Aunty Bumble!''
Joking, joking... Probably. She waved and let herself be carried without further complaint, only whispering back a few, joyfully jabbed words at Spiderthroat with a toothy grin.
''That's okay, you can stay home with us.''

[ @Starfall @Bean @dino. @/the ones who got an apology from her ]

Cricketkit frowned as his sister talked. booorrinngg!!! he just wanted to be with spiderpop!! "No fair!! i wanna spend time with spiderpop too!!" he squeaked in protest. "fine fine fine, im sorry. NOW SPIDERPOP I WANT A BADGER RIDE PLEEEEEAWAAHH!!" he squeaked out as spiderpop picked him and spiderlingkit up, speakin some muffled words. "Sorry auntie!!! Sorry other strange cats!!" he squeaked, green eyes wide. They smelled weird.

"Next time we're doin this together, you don't get to hog spiderpop," he whispered to his sister

[ @Starfall @dino. ]
[ignore how bad this is]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Alright then, looks like he was on his own. Berrypaw wasn't much help telling him who the other medics were. He perked his ears up as Berrypaw pointed out that he must be new. "Yeah. Springlight... an owl got her. Bumblestar had a vision or somethin and appointed me as our medicine cat. Still dunno why," he muttered, making sure that he didn't mention hollow.

FINALLY!! There was another medicine cat!! It was getting real awkward with berrypaw. But, this one got on his bad side super quickly. The tom's fur bristled, narrowing his green eyes at the other medic. "Guess what, where my 'counterpart' is as you call it doesn't concern you. I'll have you know that I am ThunderClans only medicine cat now, got it? That's all you're getting out of me," he hissed through gritted teeth. "Now who the hell are you?" wolfpaw asked, raising a brow at the ShadowClan medic. He turned his head as Berrypaw spoke, oh so thats where her mentor was, back at camp with a sick cat. Okay, that made sense

The tom was then caught off-guard as he heard screaming. What? Shakily getting to his three paws, Wolfpaw spotted... KITS??? Of his clan no less. Wolfpaw chuckled as they talked about Spiderthroat - their dad. "looks like somebody needs to pay more attention to his kits," he said to himself. Once Bumblestar took care of it, The medicine cat laid back down, green hues watching as the two kits were carried away by the deputy.

And at last, the final two medics made their way over. Green eyes glanced over as the WindClan medicine cats arrived. This one seemed nicer. "Uh, hi?" he squeaked. "M wolfpaw, What are your names?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

AND THEN.

WHAT THE HELL???

SOMEBODY WAS SCREAMING SURPRISE FROM BEHIND HIM. HUH??? Wolfpaw jumped in surprise, frozen for a moment in shock before baring his teeth. "WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY ARE YOU EVEN UP HERE??" he hissed, pinning his ears back. "Go back to your clan, idiot. And don't do that again," he hissed. Jeez, that scared him! With all the predators and one even taking his predecessor, he couldn't help but be cautious.

Oh, WindClan's Medicine Cat Apprentice was saying somethin. "Nice ta meet ya, i guess. M wolfpaw, you?" he asked. And now he was surrounded by the medics of the other clan.

Soon, the fish leader started speaking, oh! the gathering was starting now, he assumed. He listened as the leader announced new apprentices and warriors and... lionhearts (Whatever the heck that was), but nothing really noteworthy to the young ThunderClan medic. He had heard that RiverClan got exiled from their territory, but he didn't really know much, so the 'returned to territory' part only made half-sense for Wolfpaw.

[ @squidz @elio @Alchemist Kitsune @Dolomedes @constellation ]
[apologies if I messed anything up, had to go through a lot of posts to get this done]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; Today at 11:47 AM.
Old Today, 12:35 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

Turning her gaze slightly to Wavebreaker, she noticed him counseling his daughter. The small apprentice seemed to look distressed at the fact everyone left. I'm sorry she hadn't meant to break up the group, it's my stupid fear she couldn't control it. Nodding her head to Wavebreaker and Kitepaw, she continued talking.
"Why did you take the time to help me? I understand that your dad has dealt with this, but why me? I'm not even in your clan?".

@Luna16
@Quietheart

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 01:39 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowpaw
~<>~
66/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

One more word out of this guy's mouth and Hollowpaw's biting him. Truce be damned.

"No," He says forcefully. Aspenpaw was a stupid name, why would you name your kid after a tree? That's so dumb. More like Ass-Butt-paw. Yeah. New name. Better name. "It's Hollowpaw. And that's Wolfpaw up there, he's our new medicine apprentice... something about 'StarClan's chosen' or whatever," he rolls his eyes for good measure. "Springlight couldn't make it." That's all he offers regarding their dearly deceased. "What about your medicine cat? I only see the runt up there."
━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:36/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Starclans chosen? Sure thing, I can totally see it" aspenpaw replied sarcastically, staring down the new medicine cat. Probably like around his age or something, shouldn't medicine cats be a bit older? No, maybe it was just other clans. Berrypaw was young but she was an exception. "Maybe Starclans took pity on him, don't think he coulda been much use like that". How could any cat walk with three legs, let alone be a sufficient and useful warrior. Maybe this was Starclan giving the kid something to be. Possibly. As for springlight, well aspenpaw was still curious but decided he could care less. "oh Misty? Yeah she's back at camp tending to our sickly." quick to the point answer. He wasn't proud of their former medicine cat for dropping her role, in fact he believed she deserved more punishment for it but no. She didn't get one. He wouldn't make his clan seem weak by blabbering about her dropping from her role though.

The jab at Berrypaw just made him more angry. He wanted to jump to defend her and shout about how good of a healer she is. She had handled all healing ever since Mistyshard started getting lazy and now she was their sole healer and doing a damn good job at it too! Fadingstar was being stupid thinking she needed a new mentor. Clearly berry would be the one teaching THEM the herbs not the other way around. "She's had more than enough experience with healing these past few moons, especially after your attack might I add. No one doubts her abilities and we all fully trust our lives in her paws." not really a lie... He trusted her but apparently some of his clanmates didn't think the same.

A voice raised over the chatter that was background noise at this point, drawing the attention of aspenpaw. Oh Fadingstar was speaking? Was this how gatherings were supposed to go, aspenpaw was unsure. Either way he sat up straighter as he directed his attention to the announcements. He already knew everything that would be said by his leader but he was just curious of how much Fadingstar would be willing to share with the other clans. In conclusion, absolutely nothing at all. Nothing useful was shared, nothing about Duskleaf demotion, their trip to the mountains, everything that happened AT the mountains and nothing about the otters that aspenpaw had heard about. Huh. Okay so Fadingstar really didn't trust the other clans, it was a shame that nothing was said about their experience in the mountains. A tale that aspenpaw quite liked to think about. Honestly their exile sounded boring and maybe it had been? It had been excruciating awful for him! He had been stuck in a camp for two moons with nothing to do.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; Today at 02:29 PM.
Old Today, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Burnedpaw nodded, a warmth coming to his gaze as he reflected on his family. "They are." He meowed. "They're both very patient and transparent. I appreciate that about them." It was true, particularly in Charredpaw's case. Stars that cat liked to get into trouble. But they were always stern but kind. Burnedpaw honestly didn't want any other cats as parents. He tilted his head thoughtfully as he considered Cricketpaw question about Oatmask. "He's still insecure. But I think...yeah. He copes with it better anyways." He answered.

"He seems better able to tell what's 'real' from what's 'in his head' so to speak." He had observed Oatmask and Alderstripe many times in those moments. Not to be nosey, but Burnedpaw wanted to help. He didn't know how to be helpful innately like Charredpaw did, so he observed and learned.

Cricketpaw's question about Burnedpaw's motives took him off guard for a moment, something that was only reflected in the twitch of his ear. Why? Huh. He hadn't considered it. "Do I need a reason?" He asked genuinely, looking up to meet Cricketpaw's gaze. He stared at her for a moment, considering. He supposed most cats would need a reason, since they weren't clanmates. But Gatherings were a time of peace, and besides as far as Burnedpaw was concerned she wasn't threatening his clan currently. They all went to the same place afterwards. "You seemed like you needed help, and I wanted to help." He meowed simply with a light shrug. Not one meant to brush off the gesture, more so to communicate that it wasn't something he had thought too deeply on the moment. He saw a cat in distress and acted, simple as that.

[ @Silvershadow13 - Cricketpaw]
Old Today, 02:29 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)

'Why hasn't it left yet?' the regret Quietpaw has increase as the creature starts getting even more comfortable. If she didn't know better she'd say the universe had a grudge against her. Honestly, what had she ever done to deserve such treatment? Comapred to others she was quite well behaved and hardly a bother. Couldn't she once have a break?

The Shadowclanner managed to block out most of the stranger's story, hardly moving an inch, but she did here tidbits here and there so she still got the plot...unfortunately. Soemthing about some great clan with no imperfections and the perfect leader having an imperfect kitten who was then thrown. Oh and then they suddenly came to a halt, delightful. Asking for another try? It was a dull story but Quietpaw didn't give second chances. Rising to her paws, she began to stalk away from the pale apprentice, a silent refusal to listen to anymore nonsense.

@nyme

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Today at 02:29 PM.