Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Marching Forward and...
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:41 AM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:34 AM
An Owl's Evening Flight {P}
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:34 AM
professional killer | p
by val
Last post by Bean
Today 08:31 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 08:21 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: QUARANTINE!!

Event [#event]

Urgh... no sign of Twilightforest. She was going to need to have a chat with them later about volunteering for things and then not showing up. Snowpaw and Nightwhisper were at least punctual, and once the trio returned to drop their haul of materials off, she noted that the clean-up patrol and the one in charge of grabbing stuff for the barrier had also been successful.

"Alright!" She dropped her things in a pile by the creek. "Stuff's been gathered up. Let's start putting things together. Make sure the barrier's upright 'n secure, and all the dens are stable. Don't want another rainstorm incident. Materials 'n clean-up, feel free to join up with one of the construction patrols or just head on back to camp."

Bumblestar, personally, would be joining up with the barrier crew. Whoever was in charge of that could handle the decision making, unless they were lame choices and she needed to step in. She crossed the clearing to find Raggedear. "Lead the way."

--- OOC NOTE ---

Patrols should take no longer than THREE DAYS to complete!! Allow your patrol-mates 24 hours after each post before skipping them - don't bother bumping if there's no response. If you miss that time-slot, you can have your character jump in later.

Participants of the material gathering patrols and the clean-up patrol are free to join in the construction. Be mindful of how many are already on one patrol and offer their services to another that doesn't have as many participants!

Continuation on 9/16. Your character is expected to have been roleplayed as contributing in some way by my post on this date - they're the ones who volunteered!! IC punishment will follow if they have not been posted with since volunteering.

Den Materials
Bumblestar
Nightwhisper [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Snowpaw [ @snowflake. ]
Twilightforest [ @ollie ]

Barricade Materials
Acornfall [ @Luna16 ]
Loonpaw [ @Quasar ]
Skunkridge [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Clear-Out
Sproutfleck [ @Blaaze ]
Hawkthorn [ @Bluest+r~ ]
Larkswoop [ @paedyn ]

Barrier
Raggedear [ @TanghuluCat ]
Mothpaw [ @Desert Rain Frog ]
Cloudedpaw [ @Crown_Sage ]
Bumblestar

Mini Medicine Den
Spiderthroat [ @Starfall ]
Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]
Treetiger [ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Warriors + Apps Den
Nightgaze [ @Morrigan ]
Mothflame [ @Starphobia ]
Vulturewhisper [ @HerbalTea ]

Nursery
Shadeclaw [ @Badwolf ]
Dawnpaw [ @Silverfur & Co ]
Birchcloud [ @Ready2Crash ]
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

(I wrote a lot, but it accidentally got deleted. Damn.)

"Birchcloud. Dawnpaw. Weave brambles and sticks to make walls." Shadeclaw meows. That is all; Shadeclaw wasn't a very social cat, and he rarely spoke longer than a few words. Instead he beckons his Clanmates towards the piles of den materials before heading there himself.

Shadeclaw picks up a log with his jaws, and uses his paws to roll some rocks towards the place where they would be needed. The cleaning team did a good job. The ground was level and cleared of things that could possibly hurt a kit, and it was also next to a small tree with a low hanging branch that they could use as a pillar.

Now for the den construction. Shadeclaw lifts the log and sticks it into the ground with some difficulty. It takes him some time to dig it in and secure it with rocks and stones at the base. Now this log would serve as a second pillar where they could build the rest of the nest around. Shadeclaw looks at his work and checks if his other Clanmates are doing well.

Tags:
@Silverfur & Co /Dawnpaw
@Ready2Crash /Birchcloud

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]
Treetiger [ @SuspiciousMindz ]

What was with her and sticking him in healing situations. Yes, he had a miniscule bit of training, but c'mon now. This was getting a little excessive. With a huff of a heave, Spiderthroat scooted around where this makeshift sick camp was. He'd gotten poisoned last time...he'd be smarter this time around.

The Calico looked over at his former apprentice, a snirk coming from him as he kept the worry unasnwered. The imagination will expand.

Hopefully. He'd pray to any God that existed out there to make sure he kept healthy this time around. "Alright you two. Let's figure out where we're wantin this built." he hummed, his pawsteps heavy and rhythmic on the dirt floor of the forest. Once there he mapped out what exactly he was planning.

Eventually, eyes landed on a tucked away area, not too far from the entrance which was nice. Slanted rocks made out the entry way while a little hole was further within. It would have to be dug out. But, it was a good start. Sturdy. Reliable.

"I'm thinkin that. Any concerns will be ignored unless it's somethin usefull. Let's get to diggin and makin it bigger." he stated, stepping towards the den. Poking his head in, if he were to guess it was just scarcely large enough for barely under half of the herbs that could be held at camp. That wouldn't do.

"Wantin more storage space. Maybe enough room for one or two nests. Don't think we're needin much space for those sleepin in here unless they're passin since this camp itself is for the sick." he stated thoughtlessly, paws pulling at the moist dirt. The further he got the wetter the dirt, at one point it became mud. Perfect. His tiny little hole he was making was decent. This was turning out perfectly.

"Alpinepaw. I'm wantin you to focus on makin lil uhhh shelves to hold herbs. Or even makin flat surfaces. Nab whatever was brought in by the two patrols. I'm trustin you to make enough storage for what we're needin." he said to the apprentice.

Next he turned to Treetiger. "You're focusin on makin that restin room. Make it big, enough for cats to roll in their sleep if they had to. And for me to scoot around sick cats to help when needed if needed without worry. Same goes for you, grab what's needed from the pile." he said.

With that. He himself made his own job to actually enlarge the entire den itself. His coat swiftly being covered with dirt and mud. The wall slowly expanding , doing his best to make select 'rooms' . As good as a cat with no opposable thumbs could do. 'walls' seperating the rest room and the entry way where the herbs would hopefully be kept. He wasn't going crazy with this. It would be left forgotten soon, as soon as everyone get's healthy once more.

He was estimating, by the time Treetiger and Alpinepaw were finished with their tasks, he himself should be done as well.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear’s ears perked and head swiveled towards Bumblestar as she approached. ”Heya, Bumblestar! The three of us have already started.” He purred, turning to pad the short distance away to grab a stick from the materials pile and bring it back. ”I was showing Cloudedpaw and Mothpaw how to twine the brambles together. Was just about to show them how you can jam sticks in there to make the barrier more solid.” He explained with a flick of his tail, wedging the stick in between the tendrils. ”If you have any better ideas, let me know!” The warrior mewed cheerily.

( @dino. | @Crown_Sage | @Desert Rain Frog )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Shadeclaw]
Warrior|14 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

(I wrote a lot, but it accidentally got deleted. Damn.)

"Birchcloud. Dawnpaw. Weave brambles and sticks to make walls." Shadeclaw meows. That is all; Shadeclaw wasn't a very social cat, and he rarely spoke longer than a few words. Instead he beckons his Clanmates towards the piles of den materials before heading there himself.

Shadeclaw picks up a log with his jaws, and uses his paws to roll some rocks towards the place where they would be needed. The cleaning team did a good job. The ground was level and cleared of things that could possibly hurt a kit, and it was also next to a small tree with a low hanging branch that they could use as a pillar.

Now for the den construction. Shadeclaw lifts the log and sticks it into the ground with some difficulty. It takes him some time to dig it in and secure it with rocks and stones at the base. Now this log would serve as a second pillar where they could build the rest of the nest around. Shadeclaw looks at his work and checks if his other Clanmates are doing well.

Tags:
@Silverfur & Co /Dawnpaw
@Ready2Crash /Birchcloud

Dawnpaw was slowly trying to weave braches and vines together and trying to make sure they was strong enough not to break. She then carried that little thing over between the two pillars and tried to weave it into those with more of the material still trying to make sure it was sturdy enough.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC