My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Lichenpaw
~<>~
17 moons || she/her || WindClan apprentice || honed skill [INACTIVE]
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Oh, Lichenpaw liked this kid! He seemed so different from what she was used to with ShadowClan, so much more bouncy and full of life! It was a nice change of pace! Plus, his clear admiration wasn't unwelcome either. He reminded her a lot of herself when she started her apprenticeship, before her world started crumbling around her. She was building it back up now, but seeing Palepaw's reactions and naive excitement definitely brought her back in time.

"I guess it does!" She agrees with a smile and little laugh, "but, y'know, Crowtooth hasn't been my mentor all that long. My first one was a cat named Sleethound, he was like a big brother almost," she could still remember the day his body was brought into camp, murdered by ThunderClan's deputy, Spiderthroat. "I had a couple others, but they didn't teach me a whole lot. Then there was Wolffang right before I got Crowtooth - he was a great warrior, one of WindClan's very best." She liked boasting about her past mentors, even if doing so made her a little sad. "Who's your mentor? Do you like them?"

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [25/100]

Palepaw ear twitched a little when hearing her excited tone dropped a little when mentioning her other mentors. Sleethound...a couple others...Wolffang...Crowtooth. He'll definitely forget those names within a few seconds but it was still cool to know them. They had some really epic names in Palepaw's opinion, perhaps he'll get some super awesome name too. In the back of his mind, he was definitely hoping Dawnstar would pick something cool for him.

"Mentor? Oh! Mines! My mentor is Flytail! He's a super awesome warrior too! A little gruff around the edges but I think he's a good warrior," Palepaw continues excitedly. Flytail had did a little tour for him around the territories. And as for training, he had some lessons with Miss. Sleepysunrise. "Oh! Though I am doing some lessons with Sleepysunrise! She's a super cool teacher too! She does these group lessons where we can train together with other apprentices! I get to learn a lot, though I'd love to learn more!"

If he could talk on, he'd talk forever about his lessons. Palepaw's will to learn was endless like his curiosity. If he had the time, he'd talk about the lessons he had as a kit. The history one with Nightshiver and the basic herb lessons with Lostspark. But those were too long ago to mention. Now, he could go outside of camp and do apprentice things, like hunt, climb, and be one with the shadows. Now that was the cool stuff! Palepaw squinted a little as he weighed the pros and cons. No, it would just be ... cooler stuff. Because, the history and herbs lessons were also really cool.

"I don't suppose you know your warrior name yet..." Palepaw began curiously, sneaking a glance at Lichenpaw. Any topic about being a warrior had intrigued him. "What do want your warrior name to be?"

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

Username has been changed back to @goodacacia ! Won't be able to get notified if mentioned as @ace.
VM to get pinged for Art Shop | Bump after 4 days, 1 if time sensitive

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•| Cricket'Paw |•

She felt very honored that Burnedpaw shared such a fragile piece of his life with her. Not many times had that happened for her.
"Your fathers sound very caring, I'm sure you've had a good kithood." She didn't want to say anything that could alarm Burnedpaw to her own awful beginning, so instead, she complemented his.
"Has your dad improved, like gotten less anxious?" for the longest time Cricket'Paw had a major improvement, all the stuff with the clan war had brought back bad memories, it was why she didn't remember much of that time, she lived mostly in terror.
@Luna16

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old Today, 12:59 AM
Every emotion has a story

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Dark

(Short Post sorry!)

RABBITBREEZE
Windclan Warrior | she/her

Rabbitbreeze wrapped her tail around her paws. This was her first gathering since Spiraltail had left for Riverclan, and she wasn't exactly sure about how it would all pan out.

@Tallstar

Dewleap, Rabbitbreeze, Lavenderkit (WindClan)
Brokenkit (ThunderClan)

ollie drank coffee

Last edited by oakcrane; Today at 12:59 AM.
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Chasing the Solar Eclipse

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Snakepaw

22 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Apprentice (demoted)

"Sometimes." Snakepaw answered in response to Riftpaw's question about fish. "Although as you can imagine, it's not really the most popular food in ThunderClan, but I'll have some fish if I get the chance." Although she was more used to eating mice than fish, maybe that's why she preferred the taste of mice. Then she listened as Riftpaw told her that Duskleaf hadn’t yet taught him to fish. "Believe me, I don't think it's because you can’t pounce very well, you're still only a young cat, it takes time to get better at things." Riftpaw's next question was a little unexpected. "Do I miss him?" Snakepaw repeated. "Kinda, yeah. We used to talk at every gathering, of course he didn’t actually know who I was yet." She had been kinda lonely at the last gathering, and remembering the one before that, well tensions were kinda running high. Maybe she broke the news to Duskleaf too quickly, he wasn’t ready for it yet. "We were sorta like friends, I told him the truth at the last gathering RiverClan were at…but I don’t think he was ready to hear that yet, it makes sense now, if Reedclaw had just died at that point."

@TanghuluCat
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

Old Today, 02:40 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
finally catching himself from whatever limbo between anger and .. hurt? he had been stuck in, rookfire got up from where he had sat, extending no more attention hillstriders way, the ginger warrior was more or less free to follow but not expected to. sauntering past tuftedtusk and a riverclan warrior he very much remembered from his time over there, owltalon, the enforcer gave them a slightly critical stare, certainly not liking the words his fellow enforcer had shared with the fish. unsatisfied with his current position at all, he half listened to whatever fadingkit had to stay, perched up on the large rock so particular about the sandstones, whilst finding his was through the crowd. despite his original plan to stay in the center of everything as to not miss any situation worth him stepping in, the edge of everything, relatively close to the seastones, appeared like a nicer option now that he was actively avoiding two particular riverclanners. anyway, so close to the seastones one would have to look up a good bit to see the leaders and medics was also the least populated spot around so it was realistically better for seeing the whole of the gathering. definitely, and rookfire was serious and not just lying to himself for once, not because this was in closer proximity to mossfreckle. certainly, not even the traitorous brain he had to deal with, would suggest he not take his duties serious in a way. the walk here had been okay because there wasnt much he had to take care of, now, the younger meant nothing to him and only reentered his current thoughts if relevant or now, because he has seen him whilst making his way through the crowd and looking at the others catch up there stars damn it. rook was very aware how much this sounded like lying, but stars he prided himself on his self proclaimed 'work mode' and being able to tune out or supress emotions and memories entirely. mother did not raise him to be a failure because of the way his heart sang. he could be serious, he was serious, and he would stay serious until they were a good bit away from the seastones and no other clan cat could possibly be following them.
to rookfires displeasure, nothing was really going on, the crowd was behaving. which was good! but not to his current situation, sat alone and metaphorically chewing on the conversation he had with marigoldpaw and goldfish. certainly not his proudest moment but certainly one he would love to tune out with some nice mediator work. too bad there was nowhere to be mediating.

[ please no one read this post its so bad || OPEN ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 05:25 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/him || ShC Warrior
slim tortoiseshell tom w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

Bug had yet to be fully settled when a dark pelted tom took up residence next to bug. Shifting slightly on bug's paws, green eyes drift over to meet yellow as the WindClan warrior speaks. Changes to all other clans... On some level, Petalrot agreed with him, but mostly, he didn't see how much of anything would change. There had been war in the forest before, this, here and now, was not much different than the aftermath of other wars.

"I suppose," he says, not giving much away one way or the other. If this cat was looking for an opinion, he'd be hard pressed to find one here. Petalrot's opinions are what his leader tells him they are, simple as that. Still, there's little point continuing the conversation if bug can't at least humor the warrior with something slightly more substantial.

"But this is not the first time the forest has seen war," Petalrot intones, "we have made changes before in the aftermath of despair, now will be no different." Would that be substantial enough? Bug tried to make it sound like he had... more profound thoughts than he really did, but really bug was just spewing a bunch of nonsense.

[ @Wingnettle ]

Nightfall
he/him | Windclan warrior | 19 moons
Ultimate Predator

Nightfall watched him speak with a brown slightly raised. He wasn't convinced at all that Riverclan's return wouldn't change anything in the clans' life, but how could he know it?
Bug didn't seem so keen on speaking, but that didn't annoy Nightfall one bit. This cat could walk away any time if bug wanted it.

"Well... Dawnstar's and Twilightstar's expressions seem unreadable, unlike the Thunderclan's deputy. Dusklion, huh? Famous for causing trouble." A simple statement, free of any judgement.

Returning to what this Shadowclan warrior was saying... "I think..." he let silence overcome their conversation for a bit of time. "The clans have grown tired of war. Even Bumblestar doesn't seem in the mood for stirring up trouble with Fadingstar's return. After all, they've paid up some debt."

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice