Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:14 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 11:12 PM
×° Shrew's humble little...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:51 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:49 PM

Old Today, 09:22 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: is it okay to meet your idols? [P]

When Brokenstream complimented her build, said it was good for fighting, Ravenpaw suddenly felt flustered again. Was it really that impressive? She had always kinda felt like her body structure was...problematic. It made her clumsy sometimes, tripping over her own paws. Or not being able to fit everywhere her sister could because her shoulders were broader. But...if Brokenstream says it's good then... She developed a new appreciation for these large paws and thick shoulders.

When Brokenstream said that she'd grow into a fine warrior, Ravenpaw felt that familiar flood of warmth throughout her body. She felt like she could take on all of RiverClan's enemies in that moment, and come out unscathed. She had never wanted to be a warrior more badly than she did in that moment. "Y-You really think so?" She meowed, stumbling over her own words now instead of her paws.

Wait...was he serious?! Ravenpaw blinked, her eyes wide. Did Brokenstream...really expect her to attack him? But...this was a golden opportunity to learn from the best warrior in RiverClan (in her opinion). After a moment of consideration, Ravenpaw followed suit. She crouched down, ears flattened and teeth bared. She kept her claws sheathed of course. Ravenpaw's dark blue eyes were still widened, but this time with focus.

She watched Brokenstream intently, trying to think of her best move. He probably expects me to rush at him. Honestly in this scenario, she wasn't sure what other options she had. If she was going to make the opening move, she needed to do something to get a feel for what his expectations and moves would be. He just finished telling me his build isn't built for strength, but speed. So maybe... She knew it was a long shot, but she didn't have any better ideas right now. Ravenpaw knew the more experienced, and more importantly older warrior, was not going to be impacted by this. But nothing else came to mind right now.

Going solely off instincts, Ravenpaw shifted her weight like she was going to pounce on prey. She waited as she felt the energy building up in her hindlegs, and then when she had Brokenstream in her sights she made her move. Instead of leaping at him like it may have looked like she was going to do (or not, because again he was a Lionheart after all), she charged at Brokenstream head-on, ducking her head with the intent to ram into him with her shoulder. Trying to knock the tom off balance.

[ @TanghuluCat - Brokenstream - you have no idea how long it took me to try and figure out what battle tactic I was going to use LOL]