Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:17 PM
Burning in the Shade...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:13 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Stormtail existed.

Powerclan Sign-Ups ~ Powerclan Main RP
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old Today, 11:01 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: /100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw gazed after Firepaw, startled. She had left so suddenly. Maybe it's because of me... She quickly tamped down the thought. It didn't matter. And if it was because of her, then it was Firepaw's problem, not hers. Though... She hated feeling like an outcast. She wanted to be important. Driving other cats away was not a good start. Ugh. Shadepaw's gazed flitted from Firepaw to Silentpaw, who had shifted. She stared at him uncertainly. He was so distant, all the time, it was like he was avoiding her... And she didn't know how to deal with him when he did stick around, because of that. Though she was still surprised when Silentpaw apparently decided that this was one of the times he was sticking around. Shadepaw expected resent from Silentpaw, since she had apparently scared away Firepaw, but she was surprised again. He just looked... Uncertain and maybe a little sad. Just how she felt, except for the sadness. She looked down at her paws, not knowing what to say. She sat down as well. She felt uncomfortable, but also like... She didn't know. Then she looked back up at her brother. Then at the pine tree behind him. Then back at her paws. She wrapped her tail around her body self-consciously, sliding into a laying position.

---

awh little Silent-Shade moment <333333

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[40/100]
Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Always Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
This went exactly like he wanted it to. Great. Was Shadepaw not going to say anything? Well, neither was he. Someone had to start talking.

That someone is going to be you.

No it's not.

StarClan, he hoped someone, someone came, to distract the two. He wanted so badly to just get up and walk away. He had He had no problem doing it around other cats. So why couldn't he just do that when Shadepaw was around?

Silentpaw glanced at Shadepaw as she moevd to a laying position, but he refused to do the same. Sighing, he shifted to face her.

"Shadepaw." he finally said, ears pinned. He hated that his voice came out sounding forced. Did Shadepaw catch that? He was sure she did. Shadepaw was... Quite observant, as far as Silentpaw could see.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Old Today, 04:18 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Palepaw
◆ ShadowClan | 6 moons | [20/100]

Palepaw looked down, a little embarrased, with his paws padding at the earthy ground beneath them. No he hadn't. He hadn't seen Flytail for a while and no...it's because he was a new apprentice! He's just been apprenticed, which was why he didn't know anything. Which is why he had been asking around for any cat willing to give him lessons. He looked back up, a little brighter than seconds earlier. "No, not yet! But...but I'm joining Miss. Sleepysunrise's classes real soon. But I would like some practice before."

Afterall, he may have to go out with other apprentices and he definitely didn't want to embarrass himself too much. The little dilute calico kitten padded up to the enforcer and begged, "Pleeeease? I'll...I'll listen to exactly what you say!"

He put his paws on chest, assuming that's where his heart was. Palepaw looked upwards with glittery eyes, "I swear I won't cause any trouble!"

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes; just a scratch
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash hummed in thought for a moment, narrowing her eyes. Yeah, now that she was thinking about it, Palepaw was one of those very recent 'paws, wasn't he? At the last meeting or so? Alright, made sense... she let out a long sigh as the enthusiastic apprentice continued pleading, knowing she didn't want to hear any more of it one way or another. She tried to suppress another yawn before grunting in annoyance and rising to her paws, shaking out her thick, fluffy pelt. Alright, fine — if the kid wanted to learn hunting, she could do it. At least just to get him to be quiet and stretch her legs.

"Alright, alright..." She huffed with an irritated edge to her tone, looking down at the apprentice now that she had her full height on him. She was more stocky than tall, although she was just a larger cat in general. "Fine. You wanna learn? Then let's go, right now. I'll... take ya to Dawning Woods. Just make sure you keep up," she added with a bit of a warning challenge to her tone, as if seeing if the apprentice 'had what it takes' for all his energetic enthusiasm. Let's put it to the test.

With a flick of her plumey tail, she began trotting out of camp — and once she cleared the entrance with Palepaw, she began a steady run. Not too fast to lose him, but quick enough that he'd have to work a bit; if he was fresh out of the nursery, he'd have to get used to running over the uneven terrain like real warriors, which could be quite the adjustment.

[ i shall make a post in dawning woods now, feel free to respond to this one too if you'd like ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; Today at 04:18 PM.
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
[40/100]
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
This went exactly like he wanted it to. Great. Was Shadepaw not going to say anything? Well, neither was he. Someone had to start talking.

That someone is going to be you.

No it's not.

StarClan, he hoped someone, someone came, to distract the two. He wanted so badly to just get up and walk away. He had He had no problem doing it around other cats. So why couldn't he just do that when Shadepaw was around?

Silentpaw glanced at Shadepaw as she moevd to a laying position, but he refused to do the same. Sighing, he shifted to face her.

"Shadepaw." he finally said, ears pinned. He hated that his voice came out sounding forced. Did Shadepaw catch that? He was sure she did. Shadepaw was... Quite observant, as far as Silentpaw could see.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Shadepaw
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue [T2] - Shadow Fiend

Shadepaw flinched when she heard her name, but she met Silentpaw's eyes. A confusing roil of emotions went through her, though her face was kept carefully neutral. Why did Silentpaw hate her? It was obvious by how he acted around her, how he always avoided her. It wasn't her fault if Silentpaw never actually tried to earn Clovepool's attention. She didn't get it. Though, something in her, something very small, whispered, maybe I'm missing something. But that's ridiculous. She never misses something. She couldn't. "Silentpaw," she returned, voice level. What does he want? Silentpaw was the only thing she couldn't figure out. Which annoyed her, but she wasn't about to show it. He looked... Upset? Angry? She couldn't tell. And the way he said her name wasn't all pleasant. She thought about asking, "What do you want?" then decided to remain silent. She'd see what he'd respond to her earlier words. And she thought that it might sound rude if she said that. Why were families so hard? But she knew the answer. At least, to this particular family. And it was one name. Again, she caught herself thinking, What does he want?. Which annoyed her even more. There was an obvious answer, of course, but she didn't want to think about that. If it's about what I think it's about, she thought, Then it's not my problem. She'd just up and leave, she decided, if he mentioned Clovepool. She didn't feel angry towards Silentpaw right now. She couldn't. Not after Firepaw leaving so suddenly like that. She thought about if Silentpaw had approached her and Mosquitopaw, and Mosquitopaw had left like that, what would she do? She would probably just stare at Silentpaw for a few seconds and leave too. But Silentpaw had stayed. Why? Ugh. Another unanswerable question about her brother.
---

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 07:30 PM

Quote:

Shadepaw

Shadepaw flinched when she heard her name, but she met Silentpaw's eyes. A confusing roil of emotions went through her, though her face was kept carefully neutral. Why did Silentpaw hate her? It was obvious by how he acted around her, how he always avoided her. It wasn't her fault if Silentpaw never actually tried to earn Clovepool's attention. She didn't get it. Though, something in her, something very small, whispered, maybe I'm missing something. But that's ridiculous. She never misses something. She couldn't. "Silentpaw," she returned, voice level. What does he want? Silentpaw was the only thing she couldn't figure out. Which annoyed her, but she wasn't about to show it. He looked... Upset? Angry? She couldn't tell. And the way he said her name wasn't all pleasant. She thought about asking, "What do you want?" then decided to remain silent. She'd see what he'd respond to her earlier words. And she thought that it might sound rude if she said that. Why were families so hard? But she knew the answer. At least, to this particular family. And it was one name. Again, she caught herself thinking, What does he want?. Which annoyed her even more. There was an obvious answer, of course, but she didn't want to think about that. If it's about what I think it's about, she thought, Then it's not my problem. She'd just up and leave, she decided, if he mentioned Clovepool. She didn't feel angry towards Silentpaw right now. She couldn't. Not after Firepaw leaving so suddenly like that. She thought about if Silentpaw had approached her and Mosquitopaw, and Mosquitopaw had left like that, what would she do? She would probably just stare at Silentpaw for a few seconds and leave too. But Silentpaw had stayed. Why? Ugh. Another unanswerable question about her brother.
---

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[44/100]
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw blinked in surprise when Shadepaw answered him. Though, it wasn't a real answer. She just said his name. But it felt like she had answered him. Should he mention Clovepool? He really did want to know what happened between his sister and his mother while he and Firepaw were talking. (Well, Firepaw did all the talking, but still.) But he assumed it wasn't a pleasant interaction, and mentions of it would probably upset her. Clovepool might be a sort of sensitive subject to her, at least right now.

What do you care what she's sensitive to or not?

That was subject to change, wasn't it? A mother and a daughter has their ups and downs sometimes, do they not? Surely Shadepaw would eventually be in the right mind to talk about her.
"How's it like being mother's favourite?" He wanted to ask. So bad. "How's it like to always have someone that will love and support you no matter where you go?"
But he held his tongue. He wouldn't say that. Not right now. Eventually, maybe. He wanted to ask. He wanted to make sure Shadepaw knew that he was dissatisfied with whatever was going on with her. With Clovepool. With himself. But he couldn't. Why couldn't he?
Well this was just great. He had not meant to stay silent for this long. Now Shadepaw probably thinks he's some sort of lizard-brained kit that doesn't know how to process a mere thought. He haphazardly searched his mind for something to say. Why was he panicking over not being able to say anything in front of his sister? He felt weak under her amber gaze. It reminded him of Clovepool. He didn't know why.

"You okay?" He ended up saying. He internally cringed. He wasn't supposed to say that, why did he say that? It just came out, for no reason. There was something wrong with him. He should have just gotten up and left. Why couldn't he take the hint that Shadepaw didn't want to talk? "Uh-"

((Panic ))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 07:31 PM. Reason: TYPO AAAA
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[44/100]
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw blinked in surprise when Shadepaw answered him. Though, it wasn't a real answer. She just said his name. But it felt like she had answered him. Should he mention Clovepool? He really did want to know what happened between his sister and his mother while he and Firepaw were talking. (Well, Firepaw did all the talking, but still.) But he assumed it wasn't a pleasant interaction, and mentions of it would probably upset her. Clovepool might be a sort of sensitive subject to her, at least right now.

What do you care what she's sensitive to or not?

That was subject to change, wasn't it? A mother and a daughter has their ups and downs sometimes, do they not? Surely Shadepaw would eventually be in the right mind to talk about her.
"How's it like being mother's favourite?" He wanted to ask. So bad. "How's it like to always have someone that will love and support you no matter where you go?"
But he held his tongue. He wouldn't say that. Not right now. Eventually, maybe. He wanted to ask. He wanted to make sure Shadepaw knew that he was dissatisfied with whatever was going on with her. With Clovepool. With himself. But he couldn't. Why couldn't he?
Well this was just great. He had not meant to stay silent for this long. Now Shadepaw probably thinks he's some sort of lizard-brained kit that doesn't know how to process a mere thought. He haphazardly searched his mind for something to say. Why was he panicking over not being able to say anything in front of his sister? He felt weak under her amber gaze. It reminded him of Clovepool. He didn't know why.

"You okay?" He ended up saying. He internally cringed. He wasn't supposed to say that, why did he say that? It just came out, for no reason. There was something wrong with him. He should have just gotten up and left. Why couldn't he take the hint that Shadepaw didn't want to talk? "Uh-"

((Panic ))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Shadepaw
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 18/100 • ProfileBio

Silentpaw didn't answer her right away. Shadepaw was fine with that. She knew that Silentpaw and her were alike in that way-- Not really talking much. Though Silentpaw did seem less talkative than even her. He seemed almost surprised when she said his name, as if he hadn't spoken to her first, initiating this conversation. Huh. That was unlike him, even if he only spoke her name. She was comfortable in the silence, waiting until Silentpaw decided to speak again. Her amber gaze blazed, focusing on her brother more intensely when he did speak. You okay?. What did that mean? Was Silentpaw implying that she was weak? That she couldn't take care of herself? Though his tone sounded sincere, almost... concerned. She'd never... Nobody had ever been concerned for her. Except for Clovepool, but her mother didn't really count. She noted Silentpaw's sudden anxiety, his cut-off "Uh", as if he hadn't meant to say that. Her gaze turned steely cold. That's fine. She didn't need his sympathy, his concern. She needed to excel in every way possible for Clovepool. Why did he ask that? Yet another unanswerable question. They were piling up now. Though, she decided-- Maybe she could get an answer to that one. Just this once. "Why?" That was it. One word. One cold word, directed at her brother. Her stare unrelenting. Her calm unnerving, even to her. Do I even know him? No, probably not. Because of him. Because he usually avoided her at all costs. She didn't know him, and it was his fault.
---

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 08:18 PM

Quote:

Shadepaw
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 18/100 • ProfileBio

Silentpaw didn't answer her right away. Shadepaw was fine with that. She knew that Silentpaw and her were alike in that way-- Not really talking much. Though Silentpaw did seem less talkative than even her. He seemed almost surprised when she said his name, as if he hadn't spoken to her first, initiating this conversation. Huh. That was unlike him, even if he only spoke her name. She was comfortable in the silence, waiting until Silentpaw decided to speak again. Her amber gaze blazed, focusing on her brother more intensely when he did speak. You okay?. What did that mean? Was Silentpaw implying that she was weak? That she couldn't take care of herself? Though his tone sounded sincere, almost... concerned. She'd never... Nobody had ever been concerned for her. Except for Clovepool, but her mother didn't really count. She noted Silentpaw's sudden anxiety, his cut-off "Uh", as if he hadn't meant to say that. Her gaze turned steely cold. That's fine. She didn't need his sympathy, his concern. She needed to excel in every way possible for Clovepool. Why did he ask that? Yet another unanswerable question. They were piling up now. Though, she decided-- Maybe she could get an answer to that one. Just this once. "Why?" That was it. One word. One cold word, directed at her brother. Her stare unrelenting. Her calm unnerving, even to her. Do I even know him? No, probably not. Because of him. Because he usually avoided her at all costs. She didn't know him, and it was his fault.
---

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[46/100]
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Why? WHY?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHY"???

Silentpaw let out a breath, ears drooping, not even trying to hide his discomfort. Why? What was that supposed to be a question to? He asked her a question, and he expected one back, not another question!
Then it clicked. Shadepaw was trying to end things here and there, wasn't she? She didn't want to talk to him, and this time, he would catch onto it quicker. And so he did. Why did he bother asking if she was okay in the first place?
He hadn't meant it. He had said it in a panic. It wasn't his fault (Or was it?)

"Sorry," he muttered under his breath. Then much more quietly, he added, "That was stupid."

He hesitated, but it didn't take a while for Silentpaw to decide to finally get up from his sitting position.

((Sorry this one's a little short aaaaaaaa))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝