Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
mallowpaw's training [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:59 PM
lonely little bear cub...
by lark.
Last post by flowsie
Today 03:57 PM
September Gathering
Last post by paedyn
Today 03:52 PM
alpinepaw's training [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:51 PM
Eeny Meeny (Miny) and Mo
Last post by babysith
Today 03:50 PM

Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default "now I lay as I study a blank wall" [p]

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\28 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Today was shaping out to be pretty rotten, or the week rather. She didn't think anything could top a hawk attack, one on a kit for that matter, but with pain edgding at her from all sides, she was beginning to think the hawk had swooped in and dropped her instead. It wasn't just the mental pain of being so drained getting out from her mossbed was like torture. No, oh no, it was far worse. Besides the fact that she had kittens in her stomach, she was beginning to worry that she ate something rotten. So, as any sane cat would (though, was she really sane?) she willed herself to the medicine den, her pale fur ruffled from all the tossing and turning she'd been doing in her mossbed. Just getting over to the makeshift den made her break a sweat.

"Ms..." Swanberry paused. Oh, right, Mistyshard wasn't here anymore. The queen simply bit her tongue before resuming her statement, her voice frail. "Ms. Berrypaw, a moment, please?" She heaved out, sliding onto the floor in painful exhaustion. Stars, what was wrong with her? Okay, details, info, something to keep the apprentice afloat and updated. "Erm, I'm uh pregnant, I've had pain similar I guess, but its sharper this time. Is there a way you can..." A gasp. "Ugh, check if I ate something bad? I don't know, talking is literal torture..."

Tags:
@squidz // Berrypaw
@forest // Riverwhisper (deceased)

TO ALL KITS
I am mentioning you so that you are aware of this thread and this birthing, so get your brains ready!! You don't have to roleplay your kit in this thread but I don't mind if you do! :3 and if you haven't already, submit them to the alliances!!

@Rowan // Turtlekit (previously Sharkkit, subject to change)
@goodacacia // Ripplekit
@babysith // Bubblekit
@Blaaze // Streamkit (stillborn)
@Luna16 // Whisperingkit

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 12:49 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: "now I lay as I study a blank wall" [p]

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw was woken in the middle of the night by the sound of Swanberry's pained and hesitant mew, blinking sleep from her leafy-green eyes. Shaking out her pelt and rising to her paws, the peered through the dimness of the lonely makeshift den to see the queen shuffling in, clearly in pain.

"Oh, hello—" Berrypaw's greeting was cut off by a large yawn, shaking her head as if trying to force it away. Focus, Berry, wake up — someone needs you! She padded over towards Swanberry, she took note of the queen's distended belly and her ruffled fur, probably from restless sleep. Concern creasing her brow, Berrypaw listened quietly at first as she guided the queen over towards an freshly-made nest, motioning for her to lie down with her skinny brown tail.

"Sharp pains, feeling sick..." Berrypaw echoed to herself in a mumble, wracking her young brain. It could definitely just be a stomachache, but with the queen looking this pregnant... She thought for a moment before reaching out, gently pressing one of her small brown paws to Swanberry's stomach. She could feel wriggling inside from the kits, and a certain convulsion that rippled through her belly... oh, stars, she knew that feeling. Only once before had she encountered it, but it was unmistakable. Contractions, if she recalled correctly... the beginning signs of birth.

Eyes widening a bit, Berrypaw cleared her throat, her soft voice wavering ever so slightly. "Ah... h-how long have you been pregnant, exactly...? Because — and I-I might be mistaken — it feels like... m-maybe the kits are trying to come out," she said a bit ungracefully, and with a slight nervous chuckle. "It... i-it might be time..."

Already her mind was racing — oh stars, what did Mistyshard do again during Spiritbunny's kitting? Think, think, think...

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Swanberry | @forest - Riverwhisper ]

(if you'd like me to tag the kits too just lemme know hehe, just didn't wanna spam them in case not )

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old Today, 02:09 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: "now I lay as I study a blank wall" [p]

↳ *riverwhisper* ༉‧₊˚✧
the lost lover
worldweaver t2 ✦ he/him ✦ died at 25 moons ✦ 3 moons in death
[SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER ACTIVATED]
Riverwhisper paused as he was relaxing in StarClan. Something wasn't right. He stood up, walked closer to the pool where he'd watch the Clans- specifically Swanberry. Peering closer, he noticed Swanberry clearly looking like she was in pain and Berrypaw looking distraught. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he felt like he needed to be there.

"Ok." he said to himself. He'd never done this before, never meddled with the living- though he had the power to - he decided to dip his paw into the pool. And then he slowly inched into it, until he was fully submerged. He thought that if he could pass through the thing that allowed him to see the living, they must be connected.

So he dived.

Pushing through the weight he felt while swimming through, he could see the world becoming less blurred by water, less distorted, and more clear and solid. Reaching out, he felt his paw touch solid ground. Riverwhisper extended his other paw, and that one touched down as well. He let his hind legs land, and soon he was standing in the living world, a place he hadn't been in for moons.

"Hey. It's going to be ok, Swanberry." he murmured. The silver tabby gently brushed his mates flank with his soft tail. He laid down beside her, whispering encouragement in her ear. Riverwhisper looked up at Berrypaw, his eyes calming. "You're gonna do fine. Just stay calm, and remember whatever Mistyshard taught you, alright? I believe in you." he said with a soft smile.

@squidz // Berrypaw
@Marigoldwhisper // Swanberry

@Rowan // Turtlekit
@goodacacia // Ripplekit
@babysith // Bubblekit
@Blaaze // Streamkit (stillborn)
@Luna16 // Whisperingkit

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord