September Gathering
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 01:47 AM

Old September 9th, 2024, 06:30 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Well.. that was honestly incredibly disappointing. Bumblestar frowned at Wolfpaw's explanation, a heavy sigh escaping through her nose. "Thanks for letting me know. Usually I'd leave you to do your own demotions for your patrols, but I'd like to handle this one." She'd given Flamesurge the benefit of the doubt, making him a warrior so young. It was a shame to see that it had been misplaced. "Go take a rest, I've got it."

She lifted her head to scan the clearing for Flamesurge. Not there, not there, not... ah, there! "Flamesurge! Need to talk to you." She crossed the clearing to stand in front of the warrior, looking more than just a little disappointed.

"Just heard from Wolfpaw that you didn't follow your patrol out," she began. "Look, I took a risk makin' you a warrior this young. You seemed ready for it, 'n I don't like squandering opportunities just based on age if I think cats can handle it. But I'm disappointed in you." It sucked to say it, and maybe it hurt hearing it, but it was the truth,

"Usually warriors are just demoted for a half-moon, given a task to do, and repromoted when that's finished. If you can't participate in one of the most basic parts of bein' a warrior, though, I think you need some more time to work on your responsibility. You're demoted down to Flamepaw until you can contribute to 'n report back with at least two patrols. Could be hunting, border, herb - I don't care which, they just need to be done. You've got a moon to get that done. If that doesn't happen, I'll have you back in the apprentices' den for at least another moon and you'll have to retake your assessment. Alright?"

[ @Bean @Dolomedes ]

--- OOC NOTE ---

1st instance punishments for warriors is typically a 2-week demotion allotting time to complete a camp chore, and temporary exile in the case of failure. For Flamepaw, though, Bumblestar is making a special case and demoting her back to apprentice rank until she can successfully complete at least 2 patrols with 3 posts each. If this is not done by October 9th, Flamepaw will need to retain her apprentice rank for minimally one additional month and repass a warrior assessment.
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

- ALL PATROLS ARE DUE BY [09/20]
- IF YOUR CAT CANNOT DO A PATROL, PLEASE HAVE THEM INFORM HOLLOWPAW WITH AN IC REASON AS TO WHY BY [09/13 - 3 days after being assigned], AND THEY WILL BE REPLACED
- IF YOUR PATROL NEEDS AN EXTENSION, LET ME KNOW UP TO 3 DAYS AFTER THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE [09/23]
- FAILURE TO REPORT FOR A PATROL OR RETURN ON TIME WITHOUT COMMUNICATION WILL BE MET WITH AN ANNOYED HOLLOWPAW AND IC PUNISHMENT
- IF ONE MEMBER DOES NOT REPLY WITHIN 72 HOURS, IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU SKIP THIER TURN
- WHEN REPORTING BACK, PLEASE LINK THE POSTS WHERE THE HERBS WERE COLLECTED
- (PS: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR OWN PATROL TO THE MENU. IF YOU DON’T KNOW HOW, INFORM ME AND I WILL ADD IT FOR YOU)

Hollowpaw
~<>~
61/200
5 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

It was now Hollowpaw’s turn to send out patrols, and he was feeling quite good about the prospect! And a little anxious, but that might’ve just been because his sister was in the medicine den at the moment and she… well he needed her to get better. More than anyone else, he needed Bravepaw to get better. He needed her better.

Storming over to the Undercrag, the small brown tom curls his long tail over his paws with a scowl and takes in a breath to call out to the clan.

"ThunderClan! I’m sending out more herb patrols! If you hear your name I expect your patrol to be completed, I want nothing to do with cats who don’t care enough to bother completing the simple task of gathering herbs!" That out of the way, time to actually send these miserable cats out.

"Lioncrest [ @Jayvines ], take Orangeblossom [ @Dolomedes ] and Antpaw [ @Badwolf ] to look for comfrey and honey. You should find both over at firefly cove. You get honeycomb outta beehives, and comfrey are bushes with big, sorta wavy leaves and droopy purple flowers. I don’t need the flowers, just the leaves or the roots.

"Skunkridge [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ], take Raggedear [ @TanghuluCat ] to sunkissed creek. You’re looking for thyme and stinging nettle. Thyme is a smaller plant that grows in stalks in clusters with small, rounded leaves and stinging nettle has very spiky leaves that’ll hurt if you touch ‘em while dry, so wash them off first because I’m not giving you poppy seeds for forgetting.

"Mothflame [ @Starphobia ], Wolfpaw [ @Bean ], I want you at willow's rise looking for cobwebs and marigold, we’re running low on both. Wolfpaw can explain what to look for if you don’t know.

“Bumblestar [ @dino. ], I need you to look for catmint. If you need to go beyond the territory, do it. Take Laurelfrost [ @nykyrian ] and Lavendersong [ @twizzypaw ] with you. The plant grows in stalks with purple flowers and small leaves, it’s got a pleasant scent but can make your head woozy.”

That done and dealt with, Hollowpaw sat and waited for the patrols to form together and set off.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Last edited by Neptune.; Yesterday at 10:58 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/hiraeth
Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
32 Moons

-------------------

Sunkissed creek for thyme and nettle?
Great!

"Heya Raggedear!" Skunkridge said enthusiastically if she spots the russet tom "Ready to go?"
The overly positive tuxedo was itching to get moving.
Being confined to camp was not for her.

@TanghuluCat

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mothflame
Fluffy leopard-spotted she-cat with dichroic eyes and a scar covering half her face.
She/Her | 28 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Sweet but Deadly
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A herb patrol, interesting. Mothflame herself didn't know a lot about plants, but she did know what cobwebs looked like. She hoped Wolfpaw knew what marigolds looked like, she wasn't too familiar with them.

"Wolfpaw?" She called, sitting down, her tail curling around her paws patiently.

{ @Bean }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Rosemoon • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear’s eyes gleamed with pleasure at Skunkridge’s happy demeanor. He was glad to be paired with someone enthusiastic. Not that he couldn’t talk anyone’s head off, but it was nice for it not to be a challenge for a change. ”Lead the way, Stripe!” He purred in response, already dubbing her with her own Raggedear-special - a nickname. ”I’m right behind ya!”

( @Idiotic.Bean101 - I think we should make it a mission at this point for at least each one of my characters meet each on of yours xD )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 01:13 AM

My Mood: Goofy

Lavendersong's icy hued eyes glistened upon hearing her group assignment from Hollowpaw. Seated on her haunches amongst her clanmates as everyone configured into their groups, the young molly let out a pleased purr as she happily trotted up to Hollowpaw and dipped her head to greet the young apprentice, "You can count on us, Hollowpaw" she trilled tenderly before she craned her pitch black head back over to the rest of the cats present in search of Bumblestar and Laurelfrost. Up until now, she had never had the chance to work closely with the ThunderClan leader. Her long and sleek black fur slightly bristled at the excitement and anticipation of proving herself to Bumblestar, as well as getting to know Laurelfrost with whom she had never interacted with also. She wasn't an expert on herbs by any means, but thankfully she was familiar with the catmint flower and it's peculiar fragrance. Sitting back on her haunches, the 17 moon she cat waited patiently as her dainty paws folded primly in front of her slender frame.

@Neptune
@dino.
@nykyrian